[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Anon, how come you're at home by your computer when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 1396835541081.jpg (532KB, 980x652px) Image search: [Google]
1396835541081.jpg
532KB, 980x652px
So, Anon, how come you're at home by your computer when you're so good-looking and fashionable?

It's Friday night. Shouldn't you be out partying with all of your... friends?
>>
JOKES ON YOU IM GOING TO A BIBLE STUDYProrm
>>
I just got off work and im p sleepy
>>
Quick someone motivate me to go out
>>
>>9449928

it's like -20c outside :(
>>
>>9449941
Get some early rest. It's good for your health and you'll be reinvigorated for next week.
>>
>>9449941
What's the point of copping sick garms if you're not going to wear 'em
>>
>>9449952
to collect in my closet and take pictures to impress my internet fashion culture friends

are you new?
>>
>>9449941
you'll get laid. guaranteed.

>>9449948
where do you live?
>>
I got invited to a birthday party but I don't really like any of the people so I decided to stay in and feel like shit instead of going out and feeling like shit.
>>
File: 20080402133852.jpg (45KB, 424x583px) Image search: [Google]
20080402133852.jpg
45KB, 424x583px
>>9449928

Got friends all over the country except where I'm at right now. Shit sucks, hibernating the winter away waiting until I can get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>9449960
Thnx bby.

>>9449941
Do you really want to be this guy?
>>9449960
>>
>>9449948
Northern Sweden/Finland?

>>9449964
You have chosen... Wisely. You should look for new friends, don't you think?
>>
>>9449975
Are you working someplace special or what?
>>
File: what am I doing here?.jpg (52KB, 594x379px) Image search: [Google]
what am I doing here?.jpg
52KB, 594x379px
>>9449987

Nah, I travel during the warm months and just wallow in self pity during the winter. Seasonal Affective Disorder or what not.
>>
>>9449984
>You should look for new friends, don't you think?

I should but I don't really know how. I only managed to meet these people through an internship I had last year.
>>
>>9449991
same here brother
>>
>>9449991
You see-your problem here is that you're a flaming faggot self-absorbed faggot. Try actually being active in your community, don't think about yourself if you only contemplate about negativity. Go outside, go volunteer and be an active human being who doesn't dwindle in pseudo sadness.
>>
>>9450015
No need for that first faggot, scratch that one out.
>>
>>9449991
Considered moving south permanently?

>>9449998
Ah, right. Pursuing hobbies, studying, going to bars/pubs/festivals, as well as competing in team sports tend to do it for me. Could any of that work for you?
>>
>>9449928
>open face helmets
that's how I know they're just a coupla fuccbois
>>
>>9450015

I don't have a problem, being depressed for a few months isn't really that big a deal for me. Spring, Summer, and Fall are filled with so much outrageous bullshit that it is kinda nice in a weird sad sort of way to just lose myself in self reflection. If I didn't have a long period to recharge my batteries I wouldn't be able to keep up the pace I do for the rest of the year.

I don't really mind lonliness if I know it has an end in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>9450015
If you really wanted him to be a better person, you wouldn't be condescending.
>>
>>9450015
ITT we over-simplify mental illness

sure, good advice, but still not accounting for all the various factors. it's /actually/ not that simple.
>>
>>9450029
her cheekbones are exaggerated by makeup and lighting but still - damn
>>
File: mmm.jpg (655KB, 1846x1229px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
655KB, 1846x1229px
>>9450023
>Considered moving south permanently?

Yeah, I think I'm going to do that this next coming Winter. Don't mind a quiet season but Minnesota winters are just kinda shitty.
>>
>>9450039
Sounds wise. I live in Sweden but have considered traveling to some tropic country next winter, to avoid the darkness. We had seven hours of sun at my place - in total - during December. Lot's of clouds.
>>
>>9449928
The bish flaked out on me. So I'm doing homework.
>>
>>9449984
>>9449948

like an hour or two from quebec
>>
>>9450051

meant to quote >>9449963 oops
>>
>>9449928
Going out with gf in half an hour. Just finished 2.5 hours of homework and one of art. Cleaned my room and relaxing for a little while.

More important question, why are you starting a thread about going out on Saturday night on a fashion board. Better question is WAYW out with your friends on a Saturday night.
>>
>>9449928
Now I want some basket swinger shorts.

Also I have 4chan on my phone, I can check that shit anywhere.
>>
>>9450051
oh, right. Canada's nice, though.

>>9450057
That sounds great actually. Happy for you.
>>
No because I'm stuck in the fucking airport trying to get home.
>>
>>9450015
>volunteering
>letting plebs near your sick fits
disgusting
>>
i made the dumb mistake of going with my mom to visit her boyfriend in vermont and it's fucking cold out here

currently sitting in front of the tv, drinking wine, shitposting, and texting my gf
>>
Just got home from fucking my girl. Kinda want to go out with my friends bit I'm sleepy already. Might just go play ESO
>>
File: soon to be soil.jpg (65KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
soon to be soil.jpg
65KB, 530x350px
>>9450029
>I don't have a problem, but here are my problems
Wanna post your tumblr while you're at it?
>>9450030
Not really looking to make friends
>>9450031
Dude what are you talking about.
Do you have a degree in psychology?
Are you a psychologist?
Sure you don't need one, or need to be one in order to figure some things about the brain or how it functions and all that crap.
But are you telling me that he's a victim?
Do you really want me to take the rotation of the sun, the humidity of the air, how fertile the fucking soil is, into account? No man, that's not right you're just over complicating the infinite: emotions can always go deeper, be more elaborate-but do you really want that? He can barely fucking keep his mind straight with all of those thoughts in his mind, yet you want to over complicate emotions?
You're one in a billion, he's one in billion, the world doesn't revolve around you-it doesn't revolve around him, and even if it did would you want it to revolve or something so trashy? Best to just stop thinking about your problems with indefinite solutions and help those around you, you know the people who have more 'real' problems.

Fuck it if you hate me but you know that's not right

You're not starving in some 3rd world country, that's great
>>
File: 1423729573039.jpg (358KB, 990x659px) Image search: [Google]
1423729573039.jpg
358KB, 990x659px
>>9450124
You got it backwards m8
>>
>>9449948
>>9450051
Kek pussy. It's like -30'C here in Toronto and I was wearing shorts out there (was walking to/from the gym)
>>
>>9450207
Enjoy dying.
>>
>>9450238
Nah I'm okay dw about me ^^
Fucking tired though
>>
>>9450207
enjoy looking like an idiot
>>
>>9450194
>Do you have a degree in psychology?

Nope. But I am pursuing one. I study behavioral science at a university level, with a focus on cognitive psychology.

I wouldn't say that he's a victim necessarily, but I am saying that you oversimplify mental illness when you insult someone and then ask the person who's dealing with SAD and/or MDD to just engage themselves in the local community and whatnot.

Those kinds of things are important, too, but it's only part of a broader treatment including cognitive BT, dialectical BT, meta-cognitive BT - and possibly medication.

The suffering of people in the 3rd world or whatever doesn't matter to anyone of us here, because it's simply irrelevant to our preferences. People generally only care about the cognitions encompassing their current situation in their own lives, and that is generally enough to make them feel in all kinds of ways.

I hope you'll feel better soon.
>>
>>9450271
i don't really mind
>>
>>9450278
>I study behavioral science at a university level, with a focus on cognitive psychology.

kek
didn't see that coming
>>
>>9450194
How come you're so edgy?
>>
>>9449928
Because it's only 9:30 and nothing even starts around here until 10
I'm playing CS:GO until I have to go pretend to be normal lol
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.