[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"hey dude, i like your roshes! cool color"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

"hey dude, i like your roshes! cool color"
>>
File: MerlinDisney.gif (15KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
MerlinDisney.gif
15KB, 200x235px
w2c wizard slippers?
>>
They're too saggy. I feel like people would think you are wearing those sacks that bottles of crown royal come in.
>>
"t-thanks"
>>
>>9447525
more like dumpster wizard
>>
>>9447493
they probably aren't going to cost much more than roshes so i don't really get why people are complaining that they look similar
>>
How it looks doesn't matter. The question you have to ask yourself is of you want to associate yourself with kanye and if people will think more of you because of it
>>
The fuck are these called?
>>
>>9449907
>hey probably aren't going to cost much more than roshes
You can get Roshes for approximately $100.

Meanwhile the Yeezy Boosts are $350.

These things will probably be double what Roshes go for just because of Kanye's name.
>>
>>9449944
the lows are 250
>>
File: woshes.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
woshes.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
what about walmart woshes?
>>
File: 1423899137560therelationship...png (169KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1423899137560therelationship...png
169KB, 480x640px
>>9451055
WAIT WAIT WAIT..WAIT.
walmart has roshes nao??
>time to grab a pair, deconstruct them, and make them into yeezy boosts or someshit
DIY style..

might see me in a diy thread one of these days
>>
>>9451102
they've had them for a year or two.

went today and it looks like in store they only have black, dark navy blue (not the ones in pic, one in pic is a lighter blue), and gray with blue laces.

online they have oxblood and a couple different ones.
>>
YOOO sick ass SCUBA DIVING SHOES
>>
File: mysticstarshoe.jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
mysticstarshoe.jpg
16KB, 350x350px
yohji scubagoth
>>
File: BrPCr3lCAAAoOoI.jpg large.jpg (98KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BrPCr3lCAAAoOoI.jpg large.jpg
98KB, 576x1024px
>>9451105
ill prob pick up the blacks, or greys just to use as a base for my DIY project
>>
>>9449944
You can roshes for half that actually, at least in Asia
>>
>>9451129
time to throw out my roshe runs

or just paint the sole black
because my soul is black.
>>
woah i had no idea this thread was even still up lol, i made it yesterday i think

>>9449910
I'd be fine with being associated with kanye. musically, he is an absolute genius. I also thought the yeezy boost highs were interesting looking, better than the ugly hypebeasty yeezy 2s. I'm just not a fan of these in particular
>>
Anyone else feel like Kanye is giving a nod to his reptilian overlords with his designs?
>>
File: 1422688180123.png (143KB, 729x678px) Image search: [Google]
1422688180123.png
143KB, 729x678px
>>9451161
kek
>"just paint the sole black"
>"because my soul is black"
>>
>>9451182
Stop with those comics you faggot
>>
>>9447493
Rosheezys had to happen
>>
>>9449910
uhhhh i guess if that shit actually matters to you

no one cares about association except for fags on fashion forums

these look dope, that's all that matters.
>>
File: nike-roshe-run-nm-tech-fleece.jpg (74KB, 575x390px) Image search: [Google]
nike-roshe-run-nm-tech-fleece.jpg
74KB, 575x390px
>>9451283
that, and the majority of the normal average public wont even fucking know if they're yeezy's or even wtf a yeezy is, it'll just look like those nike running shoes they saw at the footlocker when they went to the mall last weekend and got orange julius with they're friends or family..
>>
>>9451129
Wow these look fucking impossibly shitty
You losers need to take a step back and really look at these objectively. they look like shitty payless dad shoes.
>>
>>9451121
lel
>>
>>9451161
>>9451129

If you find out a way to remove all branding off of it, let me know

Otherwise, will not cop
>>
>>9447493
i dont even like kanye but those look better than roshes tbh
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.