[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ university thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: university.jpg (215KB, 950x600px) Image search: [Google]
university.jpg
215KB, 950x600px
Where do you go? Is it /fa/?
>>
>>9444922
Trinity College Dublin, meh
>>
university of hawaii at manoa

nobody cares about fashion
>>
>>9444922
Universiteit van Amsterdam

I guess it kinda is
>>
M A N C H E S T E R

pretty /fa/ tbh, unless you're one of the turbonerds that lives anywhere aside from Fallowfield/didsbury/withington
>>
university of washington

go huskies
>>
File: pleasance_edinburgh2.jpg (57KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
pleasance_edinburgh2.jpg
57KB, 400x200px
/fa/ uni gym
>>
File: Dartmouth_Big_Green.jpg (183KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Dartmouth_Big_Green.jpg
183KB, 1365x1024px
Dartmouth College

Mostly flannels. Tons of basic bitches. Tons of asians who wear khakis every day.

Not especially effay
>>
>Where do you go?
stockholm
>Is it /fa/?
no
its awful.
>>
>>9445012
>tfw very nearly decided to go edinburgh uni

Sort of glad I didn't, no offence intended

Is it as "middle-aged, middle-class person" city as it felt when I went?
>>
>>9445017
Almost as bad as Brown.
>>
>>9445012
Glasgow Uni here. Everyone wears Lacoste trackies
>>
Fermatta Contemporary School of Music - Mexico City

Not really. Some hipster faggots if you are lucky.
>>
Birmingham UK, quite plebby unless you know where to look/go
>>
Lille 3.
Saw two Japanese students who looked like they stepped out of a Men's Nonno magazine once, that's all.
>>
>>9444922
södra latin, the most /fa/ school in Sweden
>>
Mcgill university, montreal

montreal is very /fa/ but mcgill is just rich north eastern americans, torontonians, quebecois, french people, vancouverites and anybody else who has french citizenship
>>
>>9445125
my gf works there and i go there from time to time, it's a decent place. nice strip of bars in the old part
>>
Université de montréal

God awful
>>
>>9444922
I went to the University of Illinois at Chicago.

Not very /fa/ at all. College kids typically don't know how to dress themselves. The campus was very nice and going to school in Chicago was fun.

I graduated a few years ago and don't really miss college tbh. The college atmosphere felt kinda like a glorified day care/summer camp
>>
>>9445089
Which Ivy is most fashionable?

I can't imagine Cornell is any different than my school, Brown as you said is terrible. Yale is just douchebags with polo shirts and sperrys. So out of Harvard, Princeton, Penn and Columbia which one is the best...
>>
>>9445117
>know a qt at uni

she was literally top 10 in our year but I bet she's still not even kissed a bloke
>>
>>9445154
Oh yeah? Where do you live? Where does she work?
>>
University of Washington
everyone is either tumblr, asian meme, or autistic engineer
>>
>>9445165
don't want to say where she works, but it's in education. i live in north wales, final year of university. i used to work in valenciennes as a teaching assistant
>>
File: Purdue University.jpg (641KB, 1200x766px) Image search: [Google]
Purdue University.jpg
641KB, 1200x766px
Purdue University
>>
Florida State University

lol no

Unless you want to see nothing but Han Solo cosplay, polos + sperrys, or basketball shorts + school-related t-shirts.
>>
>>9445186
looks exaclty like a university should
>>
>>9445162
>>9445117
brum meetup should happen 1 day m80s
>>
>>9445184
I understand that. Did you like Lille? How is it compared to Wales?
>>
>>9445202
yeah i love it. should be living there next year. it's alright here
>>
School of Music at Western Michigan University. And it's kind of meh. The Japanese foreign exchange students are dressed the best. Jazz department isn't too bad either. Engineering department is the worst. I don't know where their chest hair ends and their neckbeards begin.
>>
>>9445206
Do you already know where the good shops are? I can give you some.
>>
>>9445158
That's how I'm feeling rn. Lots of people don't really know what they are doing/want to do but are at college b/c it's the next step or they are supposed to find themselves at college. But you have to pay out the ass for the "privilege" to do that. I think that people shouldn't go to college until they know what they want to do and that college should be a lot more focused on your major. Colleges trying to do everything for everybody isn't very efficient.
>>
>>9445213
i've been there a lot so i have a pretty good idea of what i liked, think that culture denim place stood out. got something from carhartt WIP once too. and a whistles has opened up there now? what do you suggest?
>>
not uni
but a swiss boarding school
pretty /fa/ that my parents aren't attached enough to keep me at home
>>
>>9444986
are you wearing a t-shirt?
>>
>>9445211
engineers are the worst at every school, secound only to environemental studies folks with their patchwork everything
>>
>>9445230
Whistles? Is it a clothes brand?
So there is Serie Noire, next to Carhartt. You can find Comme des Garçons fragrances there and Tricky Rick, Boris, that kind of stuff.
Honoris Cosa in the Rue Basse, they have Helmut Lang, BLK DNM. Beneath the Galeries Lafayette, there is some permanent pop up store called the Grand Playground, they have Odeur and local/independant brands.
>>
>>9445157
What is the make-up of UDM's population? Mostly quebecois i assume, but how many france french and others are there?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.