[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you smoke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Godard_Pierrot_le_fou_cool_1.jpg (249KB, 4173x1772px) Image search: [Google]
Godard_Pierrot_le_fou_cool_1.jpg
249KB, 4173x1772px
Why don't you smoke?
>>
>wanting lung cancer and other respiratory illnesses

Besides, I have asthma.
>>
>>9441248
You can get that treated
>>
>>9441248
Fuck off, nerd.
>>
My Uncle served in Vietnam and smoked since he was 13.

He recently died of lung cancer which had metastasized to his liver. He was constantly in a state of poor health from his 40's all the way til his death bed.

He was a good man, but that was no way to live.

Please don't smoke, it doesn't make you look cool. Whenever I see someone smoking I think of some hipster faggot who lived in my dorm my freshman year who would always have a pack of American Spirits rolled under his sleeve and a single tucked behind his ear.

He'd never smoke, but he'd pantomime it as best he could and blast Animal Collective 24/7.

That is what I think of when I see a cigarette smoker.
>>
Smells like shit
Makes you smell like shit
Outdated way of looking cool
Willingly giving yourself health problems
>>
File: snus3.png (866KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
snus3.png
866KB, 800x531px
>Not using snus.
It's like you guys don't want to fuck chicks all day.
>>
smelling like shit is not /fa/
>>
head spins that almost made me vomit every time I had a cigarette, if it hadn't been for those i probably would have started when i was a teen
>>
I smoked for 4 years and quit 3 months ago. It's something you tell yourself looks cool, but in reality girls think it's gross. It seems enjoyable, but there is no net enjoyment because the pleasure is just taken from yourself in the future when you have to deal with withdrawal. It's a waste of money, it makes you smell, it makes people think you're stupid, you're worse off in job interviews, lowers productivity, kills you years later and makes you cough and feel sickly until then. Always clearing your throat. Reduces your ability to taste and smell. Makes your teeth yellow, face leathery, all skin worse, nails yellow, semen yellow, and fucks up pretty much every organ in your body somehow.

And you actually pay $100 a month to kill yourself because you don't just look like an idiot, you ARE an idiot.
>>
>>9441187
I smoke a cigarette after drinking because it makes me feel more awake but thats about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaErSsfX94c
>>
>>9441187
I smoked from age of 14 to 23.
>Why don't you smoke?
>Smell on my Fingers
>Smell on my Clothes
>Smell everywhere
>Very expensive. pack a day, sometimes 2. 6$X365=2much4me
>Caused my teeth to be green (And I brush twice a day)
Also, this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WrWwUsKKN8
Dunno how much of this is real, but it did the job.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>9441187
• waste of time
• waste of money
• greatly decreases lifespan
• greatly decreases quality of life

Logically, it makes no sense to smoke.
>>
Because my ego is not defined by random reactions of pedestrians that I see everyday. My ego is defined by me and I don't need to romanticize consumerism, nicotine addiction and carcinogenic death sticks to get randoms to think im deep, tough, or 'intelligent'. The same traits that are displayed by a 'smoker' by the media/popular culture which ALSO is the same companies that get a kickback from tobacco corporations promoting an addictive substance.

TL;DR youre a fucking peasant.
>>
>>9441356
on par with dip, kill yourself faggot
>>
Smoking is for poor people to get poorer.
>>
>>9441187
>try it out for a week
>smells like shit
>smell gets everywhere
>way too expensive
in what universe is spending $6.50 on a pack of cigarettes okay
the only thing you get from it is reduced appetite and adderall already does that for me
>>
>>9441320
sounds like a cool dude
>>
>>9441469
>living in a state with high taxes
>>
>>9441427
You Sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Consider my fedora tipped.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.