[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your anti-depressants cause you to gain massive amounts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16

File: normalfag meme of the year 2014.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
normalfag meme of the year 2014.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
>tfw your anti-depressants cause you to gain massive amounts of weight and now none of your clothing fits you
>>
work out
its like an anti-depressant and you also lose weight
>>
>>9437385
>>9437385
They don't make you gain weight normally, they just make you want to eat more. You can still work out you know.

Also if it really bothers you, you can ask your psychiatrist to change meds, try some different ones. But usually most of them have side-effects. I am super tired, I became very suicidal, just live with it I guess. It's not some sort of wonder pills.
>>
Talk to your pdoc about this and consider switching meds

Also
>>9437427
Is right.
>>
>>9437449

I figured. They also make me less active because I'm tired all the time. Walking around feels like wading underwater. Got an extra 4 inches on my waistline now.
>>
>>9437385
Kill yourself, fatty.
>>
>>9437471
I tried working out daily but still I have problems getting up the stairs just to get to my room. I guess it is inevitable. I went to doctors before and got iron pills and vitamin pills and blah blah, but in the end nothing works, at least not for me.
>>
Try a mood stabilizer rather than anti-depressants.
>>
i need to get addicted to pills
>>
>>9437482

I'm getting Vitamin D injections soon and I have to take folic acid supplements. I'm anemic or some shit on top of all of this. I just try to remember how much I used to enjoy hiking and keep building up towards doing that again.
>>
do they help with depression though
>>
>>9437534
eating releases the hormone in the brain that is responsible for making you feel good
so in that sense making op hungry -> eat more -> release more of that stuff
i think its like mdma but obviously not just dumping massive amounts of the 'release seratonin' message into his brain
>>
I'm gonna have to buy a shit ton of new jeans since I can't button/zip up my old ones any more. Hopefully when I lose weight in the future I can still get use out of them with a belt. My waist has gone from 28" to 32". RIP my wallet.
>>
>>9437551
What's your dose and are they working?
>>
>2015
>Being depressed
>>
>>9437586

20 mg fluoxetine (prozac) as of last week.

Already tried:
- Citalopram (previous one, where I gained all the weight)
- Paroxetine (don't remember much about it)
- Mirtazepine (hit me like an elephant tranquiliser, friends I've talked to also said this one knocks them the fuck out)
>>
>>9437604
Increased appetite and weight gain is a common side-effect of most antidepressants tbh
>>
is there a pill to alleviate my lingering fear of dying?
>>
>>9437604
Mirtazapine knocks you the fuck out because you probably take it during the day. You're supposed to take it before you go to sleep, the half life is between twenty and forty hours so it'll still be in your system when you wake up.

It's so much better than any anti depressant I have tried, I've tried like ten different ones. It doesn't cause erectile disfunction either.

Ask your doctor about seroquel and give that a shot if you're not having good luck with anti depressants.

My seroquel mirtazapine combination works like a miracle.
>>
>>9437711
Sounds like a treat, I'll ask about it next time.
>>
>>9437530
Dude. This is exactly my problem now. I sorry bro. You need to eat better. I didn't start feeling well until I cut gluten and dairy from my diet. It's like Lyme or some shit. I'm anemic as well.
>>
>>9437604
>- Mirtazepine (hit me like an elephant tranquiliser, friends I've talked to also said this one knocks them the fuck out)
That's because it's main purpose is a sedative you dummy. It's basically sleeping pills. Why would you take those during the day. Ffs. Didn't the doctor prescribing you them told you this? The Anti-depressive effects are secondary to it's effect on sleeping.
>>
>>9437811

Mirtazepine were the first ones I was prescribed. tbh my doctor was pretty bad which is why I switched to a new one half a year ago. She seems to know her shit more and and be more understanding. She was the only one to suggest doing blood tests to check for anemia or vitamin deficiency for example.
>>
File: 1420482971385.jpg (2MB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1420482971385.jpg
2MB, 3110x2073px
About to start on Prozac after having been on Paxil. I know they're both in the same family of anti-depressants. Would just like to know how it's worked for people who've been on it in the past or if it still is working for them now.

What kind of changes did you see in your mood? Diligence? Does it affect your appetite?
>>
>>9437385
I don't think the anti-depressants are working very well.
>>
File: bobby-hill-1.jpg (19KB, 270x259px) Image search: [Google]
bobby-hill-1.jpg
19KB, 270x259px
>>9437711

Seroquel made almost all of my fellow schizes get fat in a very depressing way. Only good effect is dat sedation. whats your dose? 1200mg XR here
>>
>>9437604
prozac is weak u can keep that
>>
>>9437604
Good luck! Fluoxetine worked pretty well for me. Felt alive again and didn't get any of the side effects.
>>
I think it interesting that some people for /fa/ are on some sort of antidepressants/sedatives. Kind of sad but expected from this population (/fa/).
>>
File: aerf.jpg (37KB, 468x624px) Image search: [Google]
aerf.jpg
37KB, 468x624px
>>9438053
I've been taking prozac for the past ~2 years and it has worked wonders for me. I feel more sociable, happy, and I've gained a bit more of an appetite which was good for me.

The only negative I would say is that I feel lazier and tired more of the time.
>>
>>9437385
If you stop taking them you will slowly go back to your original weight, why the fuck are you taking anti depressants anyway, you should live your life even if it's shitty not some pill living it for you
>>
>>9438413
>>9438413
think people can go full Rick without 10mg diazepam?
>>
>Antidepressants MADE me fat!

No fatty, you just started eating too much.
Put down the burger you greasy fuck and have some self control.
>>
File: 1420519962001.jpg (42KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
1420519962001.jpg
42KB, 1000x550px
>>9438428

It only goes down hill.

I popped 10 Ativan and had a few shots once. Five and a half days later I "came to" while standing outside making a grilled reuben sandwich.

It's fucking scary to know that I was walking around and talking for almost six days and having no recollection of it.

I hate saur kraut so fucking much.
>>
>>9437385
Count your calories. You will never be fat again. But oh wait... you're a depressed fat fuck who has no self control.
>>
>tfw you spend over a grand on size 30 jeans and then gain muscles in legs from working at a moving company on weekends so they are too tight

fuck. i'm still skinny as fuck i guess my arms/legs have just gotten bigger idk. i have been drinking a lot recently too, does beer really fuck with your waist size? nothing has ever made me gain weight before but it might be a possibility
>>
>>9438467
water weight??
>>
File: 1421333194867.jpg (31KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
1421333194867.jpg
31KB, 599x337px
>>9438417

Thanks for the input, man.

You mentioned something about feeling lazier..was it easier to just go through a day not doing much in "that" sense of lazy?

Were you still able to motivate yourself to do what you set out to do without much trouble? I feel very empty anymore when I apply myself to any tasks at hand.

Just want to move past that initial emptiness and get back into doing things. CBT has helped, but only to an extent.
>>
>>9438467
Beer is literally the most empty calories possible in one go.
You done goofed.
>>
File: khhjg.png (5KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
khhjg.png
5KB, 203x248px
>tfw catching flu and then strep throat resulting in losing 20lbs
>>
Being depressed is the most straight up fuccboi thing you can do besides wearing geobaskets
>>
>>9438570
ur not edgy

depression has physical changes in the brain u fuckwit
>>
>>9437679
this should be a thing. they can call it the causa-sui pill
>>
File: sunfrog.jpg (15KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
sunfrog.jpg
15KB, 500x326px
>tfw no ritalin, adderall, ativan, or klonopin scripts / dealers
>live in the middle of the pacific ocean

why go on
>>
>>9438495
>>9438477
you think if i cut down on the drinking and eat a little less my legs will go back to normal? its really just my calf muscles i think cause i feel like my jeans are choking ny dick now
>>
>>9438619
my*
>>
>>9438608
Lel

I'll mail them to you $100 a pill
>>
File: longing.jpg (132KB, 778x557px) Image search: [Google]
longing.jpg
132KB, 778x557px
>>9438638
not helpful brother
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 907x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 907x475px
>>9437385
>tfw adderall + vyvanse make you lose massive amounts of weight, completely cure your social anxiety, and completely cure your depression
"antidepressants" are a scam m8
>>
>>9438484
sorry for late reply.
I'd say yeah, you're correct on the part about it being easier to not do much, and I can still totally motivate myself to do things, it's just like you said, easier to lay around doing nothing and not really feel bad about it.
Hope you get to feeling better soon, man! You can overcome this slump.
>>
>>9437490
My mood stabilizer is more of a sedative than my antidepressant. It made me want to only eat chocolate, lie in bed all day and sleep 14 hours a day. If I didn't exercise I would have gained like 50 pounds
>>
ssri type antidepressants are a joke

opiates and amphetamines actually help depression
so called antidepressants just fuck up your brain chemistry and make you more content being lazy and fat
>>
zoloft is the most overprescribed drug in america ^.^

SSRIs are bad 4 u :-D

lol
>>
>>9437427
this is true
>>
>>9438734
Adderall? The stuff that helps you concentrate and has absolutely nothing to do with any of the things you said are now better with you?
>>
>>9438808
amphetamines used to be sold as a diet supplements, a good tool to hinder social anxiety (as long as it's not meth), plus its euphoric to a certain degree. It's good if you are not prone to psychotic episodes.
>>
>>9438808
haha
pfizer shill pls go

adderall is speed
it increases your metabolism
decreases appetite
increases mental activity = concentration
decreases anxiety

antidepressants make you a lazy fat piece of shit

amphetamines make you actually do something everyday + do something with your life
you feel like shit if you aren't doing something productive

and amphetamines don't make you suicidal
>>
>>9438362
Seroquel made me have the scariest fucking dreams of my life. Felt so real I woke up screaming multiple times.
>>
>>9438808
r u joking m9
u've obviously never taken adderall then
>>
>>9438837
why would anyone take antidepressants

the side effects are ridiculous
increased suicidal thoughts in depressed patients?
make you eat like a slob
make you lazier than before but numb to it all so you dont mind being a lazy piece of shit
numbs your emotions

i dont get it why would you want to go from depressed to literally a zombie
>>
Since we started talking about drugs...
I recently bought a gramm of cocaine and got a bit of heartache after snorting only one line. Thing is, I got it from a good friend of mine. We also done a bit of this shit 2 weeks ago and I didn't feel any pains back then. Is my heart failing? I'm kinda scared now.
>>
>>9438849
Seroquel is a second generation anti-psychotic. It's the cool kid drug, for a cool kid schizophrenics.
depressionfags can get fucked with their SSRI's. only thing worthy of taking against depression is Lyrica and its goooooood.
>>
>>9438862
Lol m8 wtf u doing
>>
>>9438837
Seroquel is awful i felt constantly dizzy and slow and heavy. Abilify is worse though
>>
>>9438734
vyvanse made me so used to not eating that is exacerbated my eating disorder when i was taken off. Bad stuff for some people
>>
>>9438734

Adderall makes me clean my house an meticulously plan out Diazepam benzos.

Benzos make me break into other people's houses and break/steal their shit and then forgot they next week but when I come to hundreds of dollars of valuables have nee destroyed.
>>
>>9438862
How was the high? did you feel anything at all, or was it something that could just as easily been placebo? It could be the shit the coke is cut up with, street coke here only got about 2% purity. I know of people who get rekt from taking coke though, panic attacks, feeling of impending doom, etc. Try some from another source that you trust (deepweb).
>>
>>9438881
I definitely felt it when I tried for the first time. Wasn't that much high though, since I took only a small portion (can't be too careful with this shit). Still, it was a good burst of energy for about 10-15 minutes, then it gradually stopped. Didn't feel anything like that when I bought it though, just heart pains.
>>
>>9438898
Thats coke for you, insanely expensive and very underwhelming. For a good party substitute, do MDMA, it won't be disappointing and might make you a happier, more rounded person in the long run, + dancing without worrying about looking like a tool.
>>
>>9437385
> blaming things on the anti-depressant
>>
>>9437385

Get your psych to prescribe you adderall to inhibit your appetite and counteract the side effects
>>
>>9437482

>being this weak willed

kek
>>
>>9438864
>tfw seroquel prescription "just to help your mood for a bit"
It turned me into a very-sleepy, ravenous bear. The only thing that helped with energy was exercise. I felt like I was in a daze and fell asleep in class, when I managed to make it. Once I fell asleep in a morning seminar while I was giving a presentation.

>>9438849
>why would anyone take antidepressants
to stay alive while other treatment facilities are implemented, to protect the well-being of people around you, to have some of the worst pain numbed while you develop skills to deal with it, to stay effective in long-term goals (a career, family life, loss of a loved one)
>increased suicidal thoughts
Only while your body gets adjusted, the worsening usually subsides within a few weeks.
>make you eat like a slob
I had the opposite effect with my SNRi. I have almost no appetite and can't sleep.
>>9438849
>makes you lazier than before
Sometimes they can fuck up your sleep, but usually they numb the painful emotions so you can be effective in achieving your goals
>numbs your emotions
It's hard sometimes, but in some cases, it's better to range between feeling 3-5/10 than to feeling a 0 everyday. It can be really disheartening to feel joy at only a 3/10, or something as special as love at only a 4. But in some cases it's better than being dead or only feeling grief and loneliness.
>>942886
I knew one person with schizophrenia who took Abilify and one with depression. It seemed to work better for the person with depression, who took Zoloft before, though the person with schizophrenia said it was better than other meds he had taken and he had to switch prescriptions every few months to keep things working.

Sometimes body dysmorphia/history of an eating disorder is connected to the medication you get prescribed. Sometimes genetically our bodies just handle drugs differently. It all depends really
>>
I've been dealing with severe depression since my early childhood and I finally found something that made me feel alive; working out. I was a disgusting 310lb kid as a FRESHMAN in highschool. I dropped down to half that. I'm still far from my goal, most nights I feel that goal is unattainable, but I know I must preserve so I may one day not want to kill myself
>>
>>9438878
>>9438877
vyvanse and adderall together are fun....until the crash
holy shit the crashes seem to be getter worse and worse for me..making anxiety go through the roof for at least 2 days after..completely fucked up my vacation and was acting like a massive paranoid/shy/awkward tool
i get anxiety while on adderall but vyvanse (until i crash)
shits addictive..dont get a script trust me..way too easily to take way more than you need

>>9438911
fuck MDMA...stuff is awful..you have no idea whats in the pills..last time i took it (3rd time) i was a little drunk/binge ate and took it and ended up puking so much/being so paro that i told friend to call 911
15min later in the hospital, feel ok, thristy as fuck tho but they wouldnt let me leave..stayed there for like 4 hrs staring at a wall and covered in puke..and dont get me started on the come down the next day..was like borderline suicidal for no reason

coke isnt bad but i cant do it anymore cause of nose job...it fucks up your nose compeltely..google cocaine nose job

i was in nyc over the weekend and french friends had the best coke..they all aged so much since the last itme i saw them tho (6 mths ago)..could be the smoking too
rich people usually have the best coke but it always seems to like burn a tiny bit..only did like half a line and my throat was burning for some reason
i dont seem to get a crash or anything from coke (could be cause also drinkning at the same time)

ive only taken xanax/ativan 2-3 times...i could really see myself wanting to take it more so im happy its kinda hard to find in toronto
>>
what kind of workouts do you guys do? i have some chub and i've cut back my diet to good stuff mostly, no more fast food at all, and it's helped but i really need to get out there and work out because despite eating better i still sit at my computer all day 5/7 days of the week. i dont think a gym membership is economically viable for me at this point, and i dont own weights. wat do
>>
>>9439375
Try ritalin in small amounts instead of adderall or vyvanse, more mellow
>>
>>9439383
if you can't go to the gym you can't really lift, but i guess running is an option

if you wanna get more muscular u gonna need a gym homie
>>
>>9439386
i read somewhere that ritalin can give you schizophrenia
vyvnase is super clean..last way too long..dont get anxiety until the crash
adderall is anxiety all the fucking time..you do get a bit of a high tho so i see the appeal..i seem to want to smoke cigs when i take it..not so much with vyvanse
>>
File: lit as fuck.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lit as fuck.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>9439396
Adderall definitely can give some anxiety but I've found it can be controlled without more drugs lol, just gotta pause for a moment when you feel the blood creepin and be like "it's cool, nothin to be sweating right now" then resume whatever you're doin

idk, I like it well enough. definitely easy to go overboard with access to excess though, part of me is glad I rarely find reliable hookups for it.
>>
File: 1421980651000.jpg (11KB, 445x482px) Image search: [Google]
1421980651000.jpg
11KB, 445x482px
>having no self-control
>taking the serotonin-jew
>expecting sympathy
>>
>>9439405
yeah trust me dont get a prescription unless youre trying to ruin your life
its worth taking max twice a week
when you have 60 pills you just feel like you can waste them (even tho it costs me 300$ a month cause health insurance from uni ran out)
also my grades are shit now......which is why i took them in the first fucking place

lmao...walking in public is a nightmare for me on adderall...God im like remembering all the times id be in coffee shops trying to work, walking on the sidewalk, being at school etc and having panic attacks every 5min cause i thought someone was lookign at me
and it gets even worse when u tell urself to calm down
i start overthinking every tiny move/step/facial expression and look like a crazy person and drawing even MORE attention to myself..fuck i hate but love this stuff at the same tiem
>>
>>9439396
Ritalin is properly vile. Constant cotton mouth, high heart-rate, minor tremors. It's like being under the constant influence of minor amphetamines. Which basically is what's going on.

They are pushing that shit so hard over here. Have to go out my way to get Armodafinil from India -> UK -> Italy -> NL. Get's annoying real quick.
>>
File: treadmill.jpg (45KB, 480x293px) Image search: [Google]
treadmill.jpg
45KB, 480x293px
>>9439419
lmao actually yeah sounds pretty accurate, I took 20mg the other day normal release and I was pretty high strung when I went out to get lunch, just barely held a convo with a girl I ran into

but stims are still my favorite drugs
>>
>>9437385
what kidn of anti depressants are you taking?
>>
>>9439424
lol 20mg doenst even do anything for me anymore..fuckkkk getting a script messes up your tolerance so much

>>9439420
lol adderall/vyvanse are actual amphetamines tho..but yeah seem to have less Longterm side effects
i was really considering getting a provigil script
but like i saw this SUPER nasty/scary side effect
it was like some gangrene or some shit in your mouth..i forget the name but padma laskhmi is born with it
after seeing those pics i was like ok fuck that no grades are more important than having my face rot off
>>
>>9439331
>actually a crazy person
>>9439375
>takes drugs for fun

how is one so much nicer/less self-absorbed and the other... a child?
>>
>>9439436
i dont get it
whos the child
>>
Now I get.

/fa/ is full of depressed children who use fashion as a coping and masking mechanism. :D
>>
>>9437679
Hey i need this too
>>
>>9439436
They're both women wtf u think
>>
>>9438849
>why would Dr. Shekelberg prescribe drugs that turn goyim into docile slaves?
A mystery for the ages!
>>
>>9439447
xanax
but that addiction can kill you apparently so idk lol
>>
>>9439439
You are. tripsk goes to therapy and takes the antipsychotic medication she's prescribed so she can be nice to people in real life and on fa, you waste money you got from government student loans on botox and nose jobs and cocaine.

it's not your fault, it's what happens when you grow up bourgeoisie i guess. i'm sure you'll make an amusing eliza-doolittle type to a man who decides to take you in and teach you how a seafood fork is used after you've gotten your tits done. you'll be after his money, he'll be after your body and get off on humiliating you for your stupidity.
>>
File: remove.gif (676KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
remove.gif
676KB, 160x240px
>>9439435
There's something about people with prior skin issues. Could make them worse but also open up to a whole new breed of nastiness, not sure.
>>
File: gunfire.png (164KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gunfire.png
164KB, 500x281px
>>9439457
chillingly prophetic but the evidence is all there

well done anon
>>
>>9439393
i dont care for muscles really at all

just wanna be slimmer, i read through the /fit/ sticky so i know you cant just thin sections, but damn my thighs have gotten big and i need them thinner cause my looser pants are now like skin tight lol
>>
>>9439468
then just keep running, sleeping, eating clean
>>
>>9439468
then you have to lose weight everywhere. try body weight exercises. look up convict conditioning and try it out. it'll work if you stay dedicated
>>
>>9439457
lmao aww you sound so jealous..thats nice

a) fuck you, you stupid POS
b) didnt grow up rich AT ALL..called workign hard is how i pay for shit you dumbass..which is why i take adhd meds..so i can work hard.....get it now??

also tripsk was kinda rude irl so idk what youre talking about
on the internet you have time to think/proofread but i dont care enough to change what im saying cause its a fking japanese image board and dont care what you think unless i actually know you/talked to you before
>>
>finally get tired of smoking weed and being a lazy ass after 6 months
>get vyvanse script last monday
>already used 15 out of 30 pills
>going back next week to try and get higher dose + some adderall ir because it wears off too fast
>best shape i've been in my whole life
>more energy than i've ever had - not feeling like i just woke up all day long
>confident as fuck
>have straight A's atm as a biochem major
i cant eat or sleep and its probably gonna turn out bad in a year or two but benefits are too good + adderall will probably get me into med school
>>
>>9439472
sound crazy
>>
>>9439457
true
>>
>>9439469
ok, i think i can do that. how many times a week would get quickest / best results? probably every day possible for a few miles?

>>9439471
i'll look that up, thanks

my main issue is staying dedicated but i need to get my ass in gear with this

i tried getting a mountain bike and doing that every day to stay fit, but ended up doing it for a week and giving up

i need drugs
>>
>>9439472

You seem upset.

>>9439484

Not worth it.
>>
>>9439484
>higher dose

uhhhhhhhh dont do that
cause youre gonna keep having to take more and the crashes can make you go crazy or you can get psychosis
and wtf you just got them last week??
i only got mildly dependent/addicted to them this yr..after taking adderall since i was 17 (im 22 now)
>>
>>9439493
yeah...rough couple of days...which is why im on here when i have an exam tmr...talk about waste of pills/life/space/air
>>
>>9439484
slow your roll my G can't be speedin on that continuously or you'll find yourself taking obscene amounts in a day. no joke, take a break and just use your own self discipline to get shit done for at least a week before you get back on that shit.

the doctor's racehorse will help u stay movin but you gotta let that motherfucker stop n get some water now and then, you do NOT wanna burn out on it
>>
>>9439383
5 miles in 30 mins on elliptical @ level 10-12
"lift" some 10lb weights bc i dont have anything better
do like 8 sets of 20 on biceps/triceps and that one where you lift your arms out sideways
gonna have to cop a golds membership soon bc i want to actually start lifting some
been working out 7d/w since first week of january & lost like 35lbs
>>
>>9439491
try having a friend keep you in check. honestly exercise can become addictive (in a good way!) once you get started and get results. something like making it a goal to exercise 3, then 5 times a week feels good, and you know if it's a goal then set an alarm to go off on your phone before the end of the day to remind you (e.g. i have one an hour before my gym closes), like "hey, do some exercise" or at the beginning of the day. there are apps you can set alarms with a picture for, so you can set a picture of your running shoes that you have to take a pic of before the alarm will shut off, and when you look at a pic of the running shoes you'll remember the goal to work out even if you go back to sleep. tick boxes off on your calendar. learn to love ticked boxes. feel disappointment when they're not ticked.
start small though. allow yourself a reward the first time you do it, then after the first week of meeting your goal, then after the first two weeks. try not to make the reward something you eat, but something nice, like a massage or spending time with a friend, or reading an indulgent magazine or watching something you like.
>>
>>9439503
are you a girl?????
>>
>>9439501
this

also you should tell your parents your taking it...i know sounds stupid but the only reason i never used to abuse them was cause i was living with parents..mom would constantly remind me of side effects/could tell i was stimmed out/acting nuts...and would alwyas be on my case
moved out this yr and now she isnt here to call me out/see the paranoia/anixiety/overall mess my life is
>>
>>9439493
>not worth it
i mean i see your point but i went from a lazy depressed fatass NEET that played wow all day last year to the best shape of my life + the best grades i've had since middle school and depression and social anxiety are completely gone
>>9439494
got 30mg vyvanse and one only cut it the very first time i took it hardly get anything out of 30mgs 3 days later
so bumped it up to 2
not taking on sat/sun

60mg isnt crazy or anything but if i get a script for 40mg with some adderall ir 10mg one pill should be fine w/ some adderall to boost me up later
>>
>>9439506
why don't you quit drugs and get your life in order?
>>
>>9439505
gotta start somewhere nigga
35 lbs in a month isnt bad id say
>>
why is adderall/vyvanse discussed so much on /fa/?
literally every day theres a thread up about some prescription stimulant

is it really that good or what
>>
>>9439514
GREAT IDEA OMG WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT

-____________-

cause its hard...you cant just stop taking them after you took 95mg every other day for mths...you become dependent on them for everything..when you stop completely your dopamine is so low..you binge eat..watch stupid cat videos all day..and thats alongside the initial depression/sadness that comes with the crash
so yeah i cant "just quit"
>>
>>9439511
wow are you really trying to destroy your life
i only just got a vyvanse script cause i heard its easier to wean off adderall that way
do you really wanna be on this shit for the rest of you life..cause youre gonna live max 75 y/o if youre lucky...or get psychosis/cardiac arrest/be on welafre when u graduate
>>
>>9439521
sorry to hear that
it must really suck :/

have you ever considered rehab?
>>
File: were all gonna make it.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
were all gonna make it.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>9439520
they're very common/ because people like being on them

>>9439521
not user is the biggest faggot on /fa/ and he probably already has blood diseases, but you should consider if you're gonna be taking stims for the rest of your life and how far you're gonna go doing that

think as far forward as you can, even if now isn't the time to start weaning off of them, think of how you could do things with sheer discipline. cause the drugs aren't built to last.
>>
>>9439531
i have
idk tho...i really want to quit.. im praying ill be able to stop on my own after i graduate in april
>>
>>9439504
i'm gonna screenshot this, looks like it could actually help me out a lot. I did try alarms when i rode my bike but i would turn it off and forget about it. i guess i'm gonna need to invest in some running shoes now though lol

thanks man!
>>
>>9439533
i know i keep makign excuses as to why i cant
but literally im going to after i graduate..just 3 more months
my fam doc is already on my case about it..i think they get in trouble if they prescribe too many sched 2 drugs or something
but she hinted she'd still give them to me if i needed them for work
i got vyvnase from the initial psych who gave me adderall and there's no way hes gonna give me more unless im in school..he only gave me 30mg (w. 3 refills)
so i can either lie to fam doc and get adderall script from her and not take vyvanse after april
or like tell her he switched me to vyvnase idk
>>
>>9439528
ik its bad for me long term but im not really a long term kinda guy
id rather get into med school with drugs than flunk out of college without them
make good money for even 30-40 years and live it up
living depressed fat and miserable for 75 years isnt appealing at all even if i only hit 40 with drugs
its not perfect or healthy long term but i havent been this happy in 2 years + havent felt this good physically my whole life
>>
>>9439535
you can't quit right now
what makes you think it'll be any different when you graduate?

sorry i'm just really curious
>>
>>9439503
35lb is really good for a week, i just had to get 500$ in repairs on my car but in a few weeks when i have more money i will def think about investing in a gym membership. do you go alone? do people judge you for going alone? i live in a pretty small town so i'm 100% sure i'll run into people i know
>>
>>9439506
do you really rely on your parents to regulate your life?
>>
>>9439545
month*
>>
>>9439540
you started a week ago nigga what do you think?

you think every week the next 20 years is gonna feel this good? you're gonna need to breathe stimulants to match that new high. slow the fuck down and have some moderation for your own sake, or you're gonna learn all on your own.

>>9439539
you don't need adderall or vyvanse once you're in the work force. be an adult once you graduate please.
>>
>>9439543
cause im takisng them to study

if something is hard/you dont wanna do it adderall just makes shit easier (in the beginning at least)

there isnt stuff i hate that much other than like cleaning/not eating too much junk food
i can live with being a little fat..grades are important tho..also learning to code and stuff like that is a valuable skill...when i take adderall to learn boring shit like that i can do it for hrs..those jobs pay so much and i want to make a lot of money
>>
>>9439545
>do people judge you for going alone
yes
they will admire that you are taking the initiative to improve yourself

>do you go alone
lots of people go alone
wear earphones and listen to music
>>
>>9439543
what the fuck are you in a highschool?
>>
>>9439545
nah dont go to gym atm copped an elliptical for my apartment before just never used but gonna start hitting a real gym bc home workout isnt cutting it anymore really
who goes to the gym with people tho m8 you go to the gym to get in shape not talk to your friends
running into someone at the gym would seem like a good thing m8 getting in shape is the opposite of embarrasing
>>
>>9439553
i feel much better about it now. i always thought it was something bros and girlfriends all went to do together lol, and just pictured the sad chubby dude in the corner with headphones on. I get what you're saying. I'm def going to be getting a membership when i have the money for one, i think my local one is under 15$ a month too, which is cool
>>
>>9439563
there's collectively more individuals at gyms than groups or partners
>>
>>9439556
yea why

>>9439552
does the effect (helping you focus) fade away over time? because you said you're on 4chan instead of studying for your exam
>>
>tfw they gave me a lazy eye and lopsided face

fucking hate that i got tricked into that shit
>>
>>9439563
>>9439564 is right
like almost everybody goes alone and works out silently. and like if you need help, don't be afraid to ask, because most people are actually really friendly and willing to help

call your gym, tell them you're interested in a membership, and ask them if there's a free trial

lots of gyms will actually give you your first x visits free to persuade you to sign up, and it doesn't hurt to ask
>>
>>9439540
uhhh you dont just drop dead at 40 tho
youre prob gonna have 1-2 cardiac arrests/some other heart issues...the mental problems are even worse

my french friend i hung out with on nyc is only 23 but he looks like he's 30..he did too mch coke when he was 20/got rushed to hospital has heart problmes ever since
on top of that he hasnt even fucking quit...like you would think he's nuts..he almost fucking died
but hes so addicted/living the yolo lifestye i guess he doenst care
its so messed up..we were messing around in bed..and he did a lot of coke the nights before..he had 2-3 beers and halfway while we're hooking up he starts pounding his chest cause his heart rly hurt
i was flipping out thinnking i should call 911
but yeah..he is why im so sad...i went to nyc but i also took adderal/vyvanse to study morning of
i get there, crashing, anxious...SO awkward for the next 2 days..and it got worse when i started drinking...was being so weird/a total bitch
this guy liked me so much he flew me to be with him and instead i was so anxious i hung out in coffee shops instead of in the apartment with him and his close friends
i only started feeling normal by the 3rd day but by then it was my flight home and he like hates me/wont reply to my texts
i dont even think the adderall got me a good grade on that exam
i really fucking liked him, it was mutual for once and i fucked it up
i usally dont get this emotional/attqached over a guy but ive never liked someone like him...probably never will...ugh i spent all day today/ytd crying instead of studying for my exam tmr and i feel sad all over again omg
>>
>>9439565
yes

sorry but that was a stupid Q
can you just google this stuff
>>
>>9437591
>2015
>not being s a d b o i s

*somber sigh*
>>
>>9439571
yeah i've been looking at the different ones in my town now for the last 10 mins or so. a lot of them have free trials. I'll have to try a few out and see which one i like the best
>>
>>9439576
can somoene plz give me advice
omg i feel like he was my soulmate or someshit
i should let it go but i cant fucking stop thinking baout what could have been had i not been so awkward
fck i hate myself so much
>>
>>9439590
God who the fuck im i supposed to talk to about this
my GFs know about the awkard part but i kinda downplayed how much the meds had to do with it
im so fucking embarassed and even if i did tell them i kinda took too much they wouldnt know what that kinda of crash is like
omg im remebering the second night he kept telling me to come hang out but i was so anxiosua FUCKFUCKFUCK i sat on my fuckign laptop the whole time
he looked so sad omg fuckkkkkkk i hate hate hate myself so much FUP DFSs l
>>
>>9439590
>>9439579
sorry it's like 3:50 am

i guess you can look at it this way:
what caused you to screw up - yourself, or your drug problem?

anyways why don't you try explaining to him what happened and tell him how you really feel

it's not like it can get any worse right? only gets better from here
>>
>>9439613
he wont reply to my texts
he liked me so much before i acted like that- he looked so sad...fuck i cant stop crying now
im just going to embaress myself even more if i text him...i might in like 1-2 weeks to ask him if he wants me to ship his jeans to paris (were in my luggage)
i know its in the past and shit and cant do anything but he was my dream guy..perfect in everyway...AND he liked me
fuck i hate myself i want to jsut like pull all my hair out im so frustrated and angry
>>
>>9437427
the motivation to get up and do it is the hardest part, honestly
>>
>>9439616
right, but it's not your fault
tell him the full story

i mean, i don't even know you and i can still sympathize

you're actively making an effort to get things in order and you shouldn't be hiding stuff like that from your friends/family especially since you'll benefit from them being there for you
>>
>>9439624
im scared theyll take them away from me

there's no point
whats done is done. he hates me its over
i cant tell him im crying over him..i also cant tell him im addicted to adhd meds..either way i look nuts cause i was acting like i didnt care at all about him/like a total nutcase when i had the chance to spend time with him
whatever
guys come and go
but he'll prob be my biggest regret/"one that got away"
>>
>>9439630
hey there's always hope, you never know

you just gotta keep at it and do what you can to improve yourself as a person, and things will get better along the way

are you going to study for that exam?
>>
>>9439639
i know i should
this is the 2nd time im taking the course
how fucking pathetic can a person get

anyway thanks so much...i think i should focus on school for a bit
rly appreciate it
>>
>>9439644
yes you really should
go work on it right now for a few minutes

and good luck with sorting everything out
>>
>>9439649
thanks
>>
>>9437711
I have been taking Seroquel for about two years now and it definitely did not do any good for me. It makes me sleep damn good, but on the other hand it makes me dream really vividly which ironically tires me. Also, I have to take such a high dose that it tires me also during the whole day. It is supposed to be antipsychotic but it is not doing anything for me on that part.
>>
>>9439540
>make good money for even 30-40 years and live it up

i'm sorry dude but you're approaching this with the wrong attitude

i dunno how old you are, but let's just round it to 20, from when you were born, to when you went to kindergarten, and every single event that changed your life up until where you are right now

40 more years is TWO TIMES your entire life, and you're willing to sacrifice all that, slaving away at work without time for anything else, and for what?

you can always make more money, but you can never take back lost time

i'm not saying you shouldn't become a doctor

i'm saying your whole thought of selling your entire adult life and thinking you'll be able to enjoy yourself and have it pay off when you're 70 is childish and uninformed

sit down and think about it for real dude
>>
>>9439576
have u got a tumblr or snapchat or sth?
>>
>>9441338
snapchat
sabaaranks
>>
Sickly you're making me tear up wtf
>>
>>9437482
60mg adderall daily

you'll burn out eventually, but you'll live like a normie until then
>>
>>9441341
how did your exam go :)
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.