[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people usually wear in piano concerts, am I suppose to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (169KB, 635x955px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 635x955px
What do people usually wear in piano concerts, am I suppose to wear something fancy or can I just go with black skinny jeans, boots, and a white shirt? Kinda like pic related
>>
>>9424257
Depends how formal it is, describe the event
>>
>>9424277
Not sure I've never gone to one before, it's here look

http://www.carnegiehall.org/m/event.aspx?id=17179869781
>>
oh god
>>
Doesn't seem like a hi profile concert so I imagine it's not a subscription performance.

Still, it depends on where you are sitting and who you are sitting with. I have a subscription to the Boston Symphony and I always go at least with suitpants and a formal shirt, and this is what most people will do. If I'm meeting someone I'll do a full suit, e.g. I met one of my boss's mentors for drinks before on one occasion. but they always fill in seats with non-subscriber poorfags trying to impress trashy girls who wander in in Bret Favre's Wranglers and a button down from American Eagle. But those guys usually realize how underdressed they are and look really self-conscious.

If you're on your own, wear whatever. If you're with people, do better than jeans and boots, bc you want to look like you know what youre doing. Also if you're in a group of guys and girls, you want to be better dressed than most of the guys. In that case, dress like you give a shit
>>
Richard Goode at Carnegie Hall... black tie probably isn't necessary, but it's pretty damn close dude.
>>
>>9426495
yeah. Can't go wrong.

also
>>9425763
>>
>>9424257

I dunno, but Harry's pants are too tight.
>>
>>9426535
hes too chubby to wear such skinny clothing. plus he has some weird knock knee thing going on, mixed the the overly chubby thighs
>>
>>9426562

Yeah, exactly. When you saw Pete Doherty wearing slim jeans they were never jeggings. Harry looks fat, not Heroin Chic. The pants are supposed to be a little loose so you can tell the wearer is skinny. You can't take the pleb out of the pleb.
>>
>>9425763

Holy shit. Autism at critical levels.

>poorfags trying to impress trashy girls

>those guys usually realize how underdressed they are and look really self-conscious.

There is nothing more weak and shit tier and telling as fuck than trying to claim to know why complete strangers make decisions and going on to claim that you can read minds is infinitely stupendous.

Please, please kill yourself, you pretentious, awkward, arrogant dork.
>>
>>9426575
lol poorfag
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.