[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Clarks? What are the best kinds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (124KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1200x1200px
Opinions on Clarks? What are the best kinds?
>>
File: wallabee.jpg (99KB, 1000x648px) Image search: [Google]
wallabee.jpg
99KB, 1000x648px
>>9421569
clarks is awesome, idgaf what /fa/ thinks
imo a great casual footwear brand for your money
their shoes have a lot of character to them
the best model's probably pic related but they have plenty of other cool ones
>>
The only Clarks I have ever had started falling apart after a few uses, they didnt last a year.
I want to think its because I got them from a Clarks Outlet.

I was considering getting CDBs as my first pair of boots, but know I think I should reconsider.
>>
>>9421876
should have gotten a refund or something. that doesn't sound normal at all, unless you beat the fuck out of them. also if they weren't from the originals line i guess that could have contributed, seeing as they're generally lower quality.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 634x1045px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 634x1045px
Bought a pair a few months ago and use them every day with skinny jeans and shirts effay as fuck

srs tho are this things fa all through the year or just certain seasons because i wear them every day

Are slps chelseas any good for everyday use?
>>
>>9421938
I was told to never wear CDBs in the rain/snow...
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 800x533px
>>9421947
ah well im going for this look so it doesnt matter
>>
>>9421906
Bought them on a trip to America.
I used the shoes like once per week or less, to go to classes.

>>9421947
How true is this? Never had boots before, and in my country there are only 2 seasons, rainy and sunny. I dont want to waste money again on something that will fall apart as well.
>>
>>9421964
Ive worn mine all winter and still look fine
>>
File: Kanye-West-Bottega-Veneta-3.jpg (198KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West-Bottega-Veneta-3.jpg
198KB, 590x590px
>>9421938
this down syndrome lion lookin motherfucker legit rips off kanyes style
>>
>>9421964
>>9421947
i've had bushacre iis (the slightly lower quality equivalent of cdbs) for around half a year now and they're still holding up pretty well. brought em out in light snow too, they're still fine.
>>
>>9421973
Well, ok, do you protect them with something? Oil or I dont know?

>>9421983
The busachres only come in suede right?
>>
>>9422011
nah they come in leather too, i got beeswax and black suede. the suede ones are actually really comfortable, moreso than the leather. but i barely ever wear them anymore.
>>
>>9422027
All right, will give them a look.
>>
>>9422011
No. I've been told I should tho but fuck I'll just cop a new pair if these go bad idk I find cdb p ugly tho like the only reason I copped a pair was because I love the "old/used" look they get after a while but so far mine are looking great, id post pics but im peaking on acid and can barely post this
>>
shitty quality and played out. oh and now they are retailing for like 125 wtf. cmon you can do better
>>
>>9422073
it's literally a brown fuckin boot
white sneakers are played out, brown boots are played out
when are you people going to give it a fuckin rest with this shit
next thing you know t-shirts are going to be played out too
>>
>>9422102
Tshirts ARE played out tho

oh...
>>
I got the black suede ones.

These are my most comfiest boots right next to my Sambas.
>>
Get the suede ones instead of the leather ones. They're comfier and look better
>>
File: clarks lokka.jpg (16KB, 300x300px)
clarks lokka.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
I got these. I've never seen anyone else with them, I guess they were a "flop" commercially, but they're great. I wear them in rain etc, although I did treat them with Sno-Seal. Had them maybe two years, prob a bit more. good quality.
>>
>>9422102
it's not a brown boot dumbfuck

it's a brown chukka made with shit leather and a shitty crepe sole. boots have way more variation than a tshirt. learn to make analogies, idiot.

and desert boots only recently made a resurgence in popularity, driven by mindless "is this effay" drones like yourself. they aren't timeless like tshirts are in terms of popularity. therefore, they are a fad. too bad you opted to let the internet dress you instead of developing any style for yourself, pleb
>>
>>9422179
that is one ugly fucking toebox
>>
>>9422209
>let the internet dress you
you're the one letting your so called "trends" dictate how you fuckin dress you mongoloid.
guess its just too popular for you, right? need something edgy, obscure, crafted from the finest unicorn foreskin so you can stand out amongst those plebs lol.
also how the fuck is that not a brown boot? chukkas are boots, shithead. it's about as simple as a boot can get. they've only been around for nearly a hundred fucking years.
>>
clarks are okay, good entry point. but OP, are you asking about clarks desert boots or clarks in general or desert boots in general?

because clarks DBs are a good entry point, although I think the J crew ones are better for about the same price

other clarks shoes are pretty bad. maybe the bushacres are okay, but that sole looks and feels bad

and desert boots..well they are ubiquitous nowadays so while you'l look fine with them, if you're interested in developing your own style you might want to just use them as a stepping stone into better crafted shoes/more personally reflective styles
>>
>>9422266
my dad has the sand suede j crew ones, i have the black clarks

i think they're both the same quality. i like his insole better though.
>>
File: clarks-desert-mali.jpg (89KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
clarks-desert-mali.jpg
89KB, 500x460px
>>9422266
>other clarks shoes
>bad
nah
>>
>>9422262
you missed the point completely, but im not surprised.

desert boots are a subset of brown boots. you compared desert boots to t-shirts, when the appropriate comparison is brown boots to t-shirts and clarks desert boots to oh i dont know, american apparel tshirts - a subset of a genre. is that clearer now, you numbskull? you have the analytical skills of a teenager and probably the style of one too.

if dressing like everyone else is your objective and appeals to you, then go ahead. there are infinite styles out there - anyone with a sense of individuality will seek to branch out beyond what's currently popular. so, yeah, i do let trends dictate what i DONT choose to wear. but maybe all designers should just follow your ninth-grade logic and just release the same shit year after year after year...because who would ever want to innovate and develop a personal voice beyond what the current trend is.

you don't belong on /fa
>>
>>9422262
#rekt
>>
>>9422294
>he takes posting THIS seriously
>>
>>9422275
this is good. w2c?
>>
File: inspo.jpg (198KB, 932x1200px) Image search: [Google]
inspo.jpg
198KB, 932x1200px
if done correctly can be dope
>>
>>9422073
what sub 150 boot would you recommend anon?
>>
>>9422389
whats with this niggas legs?

pic related
>>
>>9422468
METAL GEAR
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.