[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related is most upvoted fit in reddit waywt Now that goofninja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 54c5f26a90cfcm.jpg (157KB, 400x642px) Image search: [Google]
54c5f26a90cfcm.jpg
157KB, 400x642px
Pic related is most upvoted fit in reddit waywt

Now that goofninja is officially dead what is everyone going to wear now?
>>
>>9382610
it's funny, they literally are at least 2 years behind effay
>>
>>9382615
So I guess we can start seeing comfy bullshit there in two years time
>>
I've been doing high street stuff personally, but that's because I was never really into gothninja. I went from dad to chill dad to new wave grandma.
>>
File: KoWULQ7.jpg (226KB, 536x1200px) Image search: [Google]
KoWULQ7.jpg
226KB, 536x1200px
azurewrath and veroz are the biggest fucking dweebs
>>
>>9382610
>>9382636
why is it always asians
>>
>>9382734
Because they have to try hard to stand out since they all look the same.
>>
>>9382734

Honestly, I think it's because a lot of East Asian cultures include things like face where how you comport yourself and how you present yourself have serious social ramifications. Dressing to the trend has been a big thing in every society, but East Asian's rapid industrialization and openness about wealth as a goal makes it different.
>>
>>9382776
solid theory
>>
>>9382610
You make it sound like people haven't been posting heavily stylized, monochromatic fits on numerous fashion boards for years now. People are probably going to continue to wear this kind of clothing because many of them tend to care less about the cyclical nature of fast-fashion brands and more about the construction of individual clothes and fits.

If you want to feel like you're "ahead," whatever the hell that's supposed to mean, look to fashion shows from 10 or more years ago. Emulate what looks good to you from them but interpret it in your own way.
>>
>>9382610
this is a good fit
if this was posted in waywt here it would get praised immensely

but 4chan gotta hate reddit cuz thats the new maymay rite guis?
>>
It looks fine.
>>
>>9382615
Yeah, except that idiots have been making this exact thread on /fa/ for the last 2 years.
>>
>into Goth ninja since late 2009
>am now able to actually afford it
>it's too late
Why is fashion so cruel?
>>
>>9382905
fashion thrives on being exclusive. and being exclusive is an easily arranged thing.
>>
>>9382615
and /fa/ is years behind SZ and Sufu if you want to look at it that way, its just how the cycle goes

lol @ thinking /fa/ is a trend setter
>>
>>9383086
Lie
>>
File: 1411076660698.jpg (132KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1411076660698.jpg
132KB, 1024x683px
>>9383086
/fa/ is basically on the same wavelength as sufu and sz is still the same old Faust-approved brands circlejerk

honestly barely anythings changed since 2012
>>
>>9383111
SZ may not be changing but they liked what they liked way before we got onto it

also I don't really see much of a resemblance between SUFU wdywt and /fa/s wdywts
>>
>>9383111
it is not. sorry to burst your bubble but both sz and sufu set the trends that /fa/ pick up on a bit later.

both their waywt threads are on average way superior to /fa/'s.
>>
File: 1421951310983~01.jpg (928KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1421951310983~01.jpg
928KB, 1836x3264px
Next level shit incoming
>>
>>9383152
/fa/'s waywts are a pretty poor way of representing the boards interest as a whole, mainly because its filled with newer people looking for validation on their fits

looking outside of that, the styles discussed run a gamut of tastes that are pretty similar to sufu

if thats not the case, then id love to see some examples of things exclusive to sufu currently that havent been/arent being discussed on /fa/, but i simply dont see it
>>
>>9383193
Baby ballsack
>>
File: Comune_Jay_denim_jacket.jpg (703KB, 628x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Comune_Jay_denim_jacket.jpg
703KB, 628x1200px
>>9382636

Idk I really dig some of this guys fits.

>>9382610

a long scarf goth ninja does not make.

>>9383111

I recently read all of SuFu's waywt 2014 [170 pages] and don't find them to be favoring any brands in particular.

They really like:
-japanese cropped pants
-japanese comfy looks
-green jacket, striped or white shirt, dark pants

Really hate:
-full goof ninja
-running exercise outfits

Okay with:
-tech fits with acronym included [users there favor their pants more than jackets]
-well done monochrome bomber fits

They really shit on Trunks at the beginning of the year with his more avant garde fits, but he posted less experimental fits and more everyday but still stylish and high end fits and became more liked. Birthday does pretty decent consistently.

Overall there are more diverse styles, many of which I hate, but the photography is much better than /fa/'s jizz speckled mirrors shots. Also the scenery is pretty nice in some photos.

Most of you guys need to be less autistic about scarfs. Ya, maybe you can't pull them off, but many guys do, and grills compliment my scarfs more than anything sometimes.
>>
>>9382610
shut the fuck up you trend hopping troglodyte
fa is like a smidgen higher than mfa in pleb saturation.

that said, post a fit op
>>
>>9383231
none of those items work with each other, wtf is wrong with that guy
>>
>>9383111
why has lamy decided to dress like shit all of a sudden?

love that fit and his older fits but his recent stuff has been so awful
>>
>>9382862
4chan and reddit are both terrible though
>>
>>9383086
>/fa/ is years behind SZ and Sufu
SZ yes.
Not sufu.
>>
File: avantgarde.jpg (148KB, 1250x1711px) Image search: [Google]
avantgarde.jpg
148KB, 1250x1711px
>>9383193
>Next level shit
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>9382610
that's not really goth ninja. like nothing there is cut interestingly at all. it's literally just like normal menswear but in all black with a stupid scarf
>>
>>9383231
Otherwise pretty okay fit but those shoes lol. Thy don't work at all with the rest, and look like they cost about 15$ at Asos.
>>
>>9383193
have i failed the city?
>>
>>9383231
lol post scarf collection pls
>>
>fashion forums setting the phase
Designers do idiots
>>
>>9382632
post fit or it didn't happen
>>
>>9383111
>/fa/ and sufu are on the same wavelength
>>
>>9383111
are they chinos?
>>
>>9382610
this guys pants ruin the fit. should've worn something more interesting than a straight up pair of acnes
>>
>>9383905
I like the silent hill vibe.
>>
>>9382610
goof was already dead and made you look like a school shooter anyway, every other cunt i see is walking around wearing all black as well
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.