[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what school do you go to and how do you dress? I just imitate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

File: esJayEsYou.jpg (93KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
esJayEsYou.jpg
93KB, 600x538px
what school do you go to and how do you dress?

I just imitate all the japanese inspo threads and get tapered pants, new balances and all that.

pic related
>>
>>9376144

Oxford

My style is heavily influenced by 60s American/Japanese prep (Take Ivy etc, slim cut chinos/jeans cuffed w/ no break, sportswear) mixed with a kind of late 80s apres ski and more general academic/university wear (lots of crew neck shetlands and fisherman jumpers, bit of tweed), but the basis of it is all English. All of the fits are modern af though, and I like to play around with the 'tradition' that I'm working in, and dress down certain items that are generally considered more formal, which is really interesting i.e. slim Gant Rugger tweed blazer with a rowing t shirt, navy cable jumper, leather braid belt, slim selvedge bleached jeans, cuffed with no break, rugby stripe socks and either dark brown Loake brogues or white leather Jack Purcells. I like wearing slim cut oxfords casually too, and mixing in sportswear where I can- my favourite designers are Thom Browne, Michael Bastian, Polo, Gant, Hackett, Barbour, Loake, Church's

Think Brideshead meets Hot Tub Time Machine meets Ezra Koenig meets Take Ivy
>>
Monash Clayton

Cross between drug dealer chic and erotic 1960's french noir
>>
>>9376175
how desperately interesting
>>
Oxford

pretty preppy
>>
>>9376188
melbourne uni masterrace here
i dress mfa because i actually like having friends
>>
UCI

I haven't settled on a style, but I find myself being a lazy fag and just into minimalist fits. Go to is a qlo sweater, black skinnies, and ann d sneakers or some other variation of /fa/ outfit. If i get a job again, maybe I'll looking into expanding my wardrobe again.
>>
>>9376175
post fit
>>
>>9376175

Fascinating. You typed over 200 words to achieve what you could have typed in 30. Did they teach you that at Oxford?
>>
>>9376211
what's do melbourne students and monash student have in common?

They both put monash as their first preference.
>>
>>9376144
Can I please get some opinions I am from NZ but have been offered places at Sydney and Melbourne, any thoughts or advice?
>>
>>9376228
Is this really true because I am from NZ and applied and got an offer for Melbourne ahead of Monash as I heard it was the superior uni...
>>
RMIT m8s
>>
>>9376218

shit idk, I was enjoying typing something that wasn't about the bloody metaphysical poets
>>
>>9376233
and i dress with a sense of minimalism and practicality.
>>
>>9376228
>>9376232
>>9376233

melbournefag from before here
i think melbourne is better in rankings but to be completely honest monash is just as good as us just with a different structure.

it doesnt matter though because we still take the piss out of each other just because we can.

now rmit, they're the real shitters - dont go there
>>
Royal Academy of Art, The Hague.

As i please really, most of the people here look like they got dragged out of the nearest ditch and they take pride in looking crummy and rolling their own fags.

Wearing designer sneakers - or any display of even the most minor wealth (like a watch)- got me labeled as a 'provocative' dresser.Though when you are slightly familiar with my fits you'd known it's actually the complete opposite.

>>9376175
The majority of your favourite designers aren't actually designers.
>>
>>9376216
Typical anteater gookboi shit
>>
>>9376175
Oxford here too

Palewave

You're a fucking bender
>>
UCL

High quality basics tbh...pretty bland.
>>
File: 1421269225100.jpg (95KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
1421269225100.jpg
95KB, 450x640px
>>9376233
slighty better than tafe
>>
>>9376144
Edinburgh. Warm stuff.
>>
>>9376367
>are you me
what course you on?
>>
>>9376233
me 2, what u study?
>>
>>9376175
Jesus Christ you're pretentious as all hell
>>
>>9376248
>i have no idea how uni rankings work and have never attended the other unis but i'll shit on them just cause.

RMIT is best uni for anything technical, melbourne beats monash at everything it does.
>>
File: 175640PWrC13_100808_6240_42Web.jpg (156KB, 1688x600px) Image search: [Google]
175640PWrC13_100808_6240_42Web.jpg
156KB, 1688x600px
Wroclaw University of Technolgy

Urban techwear generally
pic related
>>
>>9376175
>Think Brideshead meets Hot Tub Time Machine meets Ezra Koenig meets Take Ivy

Christ lol.
>>
>>9376489
my sides
>>
>>9376175
That sounds pretty interesting, you should post a fit.
>>
University of Maryland

I dress like a drug dealer, because I am a drug dealer
>>
>>9376144
East Carolina University
I'm retarded and dress as such
>>
lmao going to college in 2015 lmao
>>
Akademie der bildenden Künste Stuttgart

people don't really care here although some have their aesthetics figured out
>>
>>9376175
Brookes
>>
>>9376783
>Stuttgart
I'm like 90 min away
Heidelberg
>>
University of Virginia lol. I dress in just like MIJ sweats, skinny pants, memebalances
>>
MIT Sloan

I take night classes, so I just wear what I wear to work. Fitted ocbd, smart pants, Ferragamo cap toes or Harris boots, Balenciaga pea coat or Canada Goose parka (it's snowed all this weekend. Eveything a shade of white, black, or grey - I'm colorblind.
>>
stony brook university

pretty much normcore. i dunno really, as long as it fits.

it's hard to keep up with all the rich Asians with their MCM bags n shit
>>
>>9376144
LSE

like a slightly edgy japanese homosexual
>>
>>9376834
Heidelberg master race brother
>>
>>9376822
lol

oxford - jeans/shirt/blazer or ryan gostling
>>
File: Seattle_University_Seal.svg.png (262KB, 1015x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Seattle_University_Seal.svg.png
262KB, 1015x1024px
Seattle University

I wear clothes and shoes sometimes
>>
>>9376175
kill yourself probably
>>
Laurentian University, I can dress MFA-core and still look better than the hicks here.
>>
>>9376870
the same with binghamton
>>
>>9376144
You go to SJSU?
>>
>>9376982
There are so many honeys at Seattle U. What year are you?
>>
File: IMAG0547.jpg (154KB, 1000x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0547.jpg
154KB, 1000x565px
>>9376982
>>9377043

hi seattle friends, what are you guys up to on this sunny morning? freshman here.
>>
>>9377073
I was up all night working on calc. It is a nice morning isn't it. I'm gonna go to oddfellows and grab some food. If you're gonna be up on cap hill stop by
>>
Goddamnit I wish I lived in Seattle
>>
UNT

pseudo-jap comfycore with dash of techwear
>>
File: IMAG0216.jpg (111KB, 1000x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0216.jpg
111KB, 1000x565px
>>9377079

i'm gonna be taking calc next quarter, hope i didn't fuck myself by slacking off on math in highschool. can't wait until i can go barhopping on cap hill.

>>9377090

it's pretty good.
>>
>>9377107
I'm assuming you're in algebra 3? Calc is pretty easy just gotta remember the notation.

shoot me an email bruh

[email protected]
>>
>>9376175
post fit please
>>
File: IMAG0212.jpg (268KB, 1000x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0212.jpg
268KB, 1000x565px
>>9377129

yeah that's what my friends who took calc said
>>
>>9376870
Hoping to be there next year for grad school, neato.
>>
WILLAMETTE UNIVERSITY (Salem, OR)

I'm kind of in a transitional phase right now. I generally wear white sneakers, denim, and an unbuttoned solid flannel with a solid tee. Trying to go further into streetwear/prep/thrifted stuff.
>>
>>9377105
UNT represent
Music performance here because retard.
Mostly basic bitch/muh minimalism.

I haven't see a single person I would call well dressed here.
>>
>>9376175
shit, a lot of hate on this - at least it's original
>>
>>9377290

Ayye. yeah the pool isn't too great. If u want to squad up and stunt on these hoes, though, i'd be down
>>
>tfw no deakin /fa/ meet-up
>>
Umich

Slim fit chinos, grey T shirt, navy blazer
>>
Auckland University of Technology, fashion design. I guess I'm a dandy; 3 piece suits, pinstripes...tho I'm inspired mostly by the "buzz" of the great depression; I like to grunge it up a bit and I don't wear a fedora. Yohji's latest stuff is sorta like it.
>>
I go to Texas A&M University.
I wear slacks and a nice maroon shirt.
>>
>>9378189
do you also browse reddit?
>>
>>9378675

>A&M

I usually never rag on people for where they go for education but damn I just don't understand what people see in college station without being a fratbro
>>
Curtin university

Mostly what ever is most comfortable because I can't be fucked for the minimal hours I'm there for.

so most of fits condist of oversize tees, shorts and some low cut sneakers.
>>
>>9376855

i just got into UVA, should I go? i want to do business but also really like music and fashion
>>
>>9378719

Not him, but following your passion is a beautiful thing that you should definitely pursue

on your own time, now go spend money on a degree that isn't useless
>>
>>9378719
ya dude, uva is tight. Most kids dgaf about fashion though but like my friends and I do. Every uni has diff crowds. Grounds are pretty af too
>>
>>9378719
yes if you're in state. but uva is in the middle of nowhere which could be your thing idk
>>
>>9377026
>SJSU
>pic related
>>
University of Florida
Most of the year it's pretty warm so I usually just wear shorts and tees or buttonups with low cut sneakers or boat shoes.
>>
>>9378883
>University of Florida
>boat shoes

so why do you post here
>>
CSU
Gym rat here, I wear joggers because they can fit my t-Rex legs and they save me time not having to change into gym clothes.
>>
>>9378897
becuase UF is GOAT
>Go Gata
>>
Princeton. Usually wear sweatshirt and skinny jeans with NB or Sk8s. Pretty basic effay shit.

I hate the preppy style some of these Ivy League cosplayers wear.
>>
university of georgia (athens)
leather jacket, metal band t-shirt (tucked in) blue jeans, vans, glasses.

i have a bigass fro. im 6'4'' 240
>>
I'm white

>>9378961
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.