[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

baby face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1401734923716.jpg (81KB, 284x322px) Image search: [Google]
1401734923716.jpg
81KB, 284x322px
how do you deal with it /fa/?
>>
>>9340591
bitches love it, especially the young ones (the best ones) obviously not as ugly as pick related
>>
>wear shitty facial hair
>look 16

These are my 2 options. What do /fa/?

My facial hair grows in with a thick stache, thick soulpatch, thick chin and very thin/wispy everywhere else.

I can do the Johnny Depp thing and it's kinda what I've been doing.
>>
>>9340591
You should work out. All it is is fat on your face.
>>
>>9340601
really anon?
>>
>>9340660

will working out really give me better facial aesthetics?
>>
>>9340649
The mustache area is the most important.
>>
>>9340649
dont do the "johnny depp" thing unless you are really atractive, otherwise you'll look awful, not many people can pull of that kind of facial hair
>>
I have a very manly face and the teens doesn't like it :( wish I had a babyface
>>
>>9340842
Obviously. Bodyfat percentage is a huge part of why most people look like shit. Having low bodyfat will recess your cheeks and strengthen your jawline. It will make your face look more angular because your skin is tighter on your skull.
>>
Is there a solution for babby face? Aside from getting /fit/?

I'm 21 and I look like a 14 yr old for chist's sake
>>
>>9340926

I am a hungry skelly though, and I still have shit aesthetics.
>>
>>9340937
Have you tried actually exercising?
>>
>>9340930
get /fit/, no excuses
>>
>>9340958
I'm not fat though
>>
>>9340958
Am I fit?
>>
Hit on milfs
>>
>>9340972
they like it?
>>
Refrain from growing your hair out too much like a "pumpkin head" and try not to dress like a teenager. On the bright side, >>9340601 is right for the most part. Cougars love it, too. And no, not all cougars are ugly grannies with loose beef flaps.
>>
>>9340975
They want young blood to feel young
>>
>>9340972
>Hit on milfs
the MILFs will hit on YOU
can confirm
>>
>>9340962
Be better than the gap.
>>
>>9340993
Will a pair of dumbbells and protein shakes be enough to build some mass? I'm ready to invest time and money
kinda too self consciouss for gyms
>>
>>9341028
Probably not much. Just man up and go. No one gives a shit how weak you are there. At the gym people are focused on themselves not the people around them.
>>
>>9341028
Its a good start. There is alot of stuff you can do with dumbells. I say get a good solid base for a cpl months with them to build up confidence to go to gym
>>
>>9341028
a good body weight routine is good for a while, check out /fit/ sticky
>>
>>9341028

just got to the gym u stupid feminine fuck. i was self conscious and had extreme social anxiety but no one in the gym gives a shit about you, go just there andn work out and go home
>>
>>9340965
not really, but don't worry about it cause you're hot af
>>
>>9340601
>>9340977
Fucking lol.
>>
>>9341028
no, using dumb-bells at home is a waste of time unless you are prepared to buy a new, heavier pair every session

this is speaking from experience - it was a massive waste of my time. you have to believe me when I say GO TO THE GYM. there's no way around it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.