[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many girls self conscious about their height? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: 1418563671280.jpg (323KB, 1280x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1418563671280.jpg
323KB, 1280x1032px
Why are so many girls self conscious about their height?

I've known quite a few really stunning girls who are under 5' 5" and they always seemed to be obsessed with their short stature.

Don't they know that being a 6 foot tall orgress is the opposite of sexy?
>>
No one cares about your opinion
>>
>>9302438

Thanks for your superb contribution m8
>>
>>9302429
>Don't they know that being a 6 foot tall orgress is the opposite of sexy?

Correction: "Don't they know that being a 6 foot tall orgress is the opposite of what [I think is] sexy?"

First of all: stop projecting your view on other people.

Second of all: I guess you don't like kissing taller girls.

/disregards OP's manlet rant.
>>
>>9302438
this. fuq off m9
>>
>>9302429
>6' as a girl
>tall

top kek
shit bait
>>
>>9302486

Muh ad hom

It's not about height. Height is just a metric. I'm 6" 1', but girls my height are overwhelmingly ill-proportioned, whereas shorter girls tend to be well balanced and carry their weight in the right places.

I understand a lot of people here have a dysgenic fetish for lanky skeletons, but these are not the kind of women that make healthy mothers.
>>
>>9302429
The only guys who think 6 foot tall girls are too tall are manlets

You pretty much just outed yourself. When are you going to learn
>>
>>9302503
stop projecting your views on other people

>>9302514
also, this
>>
>>9302524

Healthiness is an objective metric, as are human proportions. Tall women can be sexy as long as they are well proportioned and handsome. That is however seldom the case irl. Usually they have elongated legs that are out of scale to their torsos, and it produces a bad effect.

Clumsiness and awkward locomotion are another problem. I've trained girls in various sports, and the taller ones are almost always inferior athletes apart from basketball.
>>
>>9302429
Because it's not fun being a womanlet
>brb 5'8 master race

5'9+ is pushing ogress tranny territory though
>>
>>9302438
/thread
>>
>>9302555
not if they are skinny
I saw a really hot girl in the subway today who was at least 6'1". she looked like a model. probably was. good fit, too.
>>
>>9302571

You do realize that samefagging is obvious now with the poster counter
>>
>>9302591
I'm pretty keen on wearing heels and still being shorter than my bf, I can't imagine her situation
>>
>>9302599
that's the thing! I saw her and noticed her height, and immediately looked at the shoes for heels. she had none. completely flat. "whow".
>>
>>9302555
>>9302599
Also check em

>>9302626
It's a pretty important part of femininity, boobs, hair, heels
>>
>>9302630

Heels are uncomfortable, ergonomically defective and lead to gait and joint problems later in life.

I don't find them sexy at all
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 720x480px
>>9302648
>>
>>9302630
Boobs and hair are actually part of the body. Heels are just to give the illusion that your lower legs are proportionally longer. Fetishising them is a weird cultural thing and not what I consider feminine at all
>>
>>9302654

You probably think foot binding is sexy too.

Heels also conceal a woman's natural gait and replace it with this awkward loping stride. If you have good eyes like me, you will notice that women in bare feet differ in stride length and tempo, but all movement in heels looks the same. It's graceless and artificial, and the pressure from wearing cheap heels also gives women nasty, calloused feet.

Feel free to reply to this highly cogent argument with another shitty reaction image though.
>>
because they want to marry up

why do you think girls get degrees when they can probably live comfortably without it when they marry an average guy? because they want that super rich guy with a personal jet so they need to have a glamorous profession to go in the same circles. same with height. a 5'5" girl fits with a 5'9" guy and there's nothing wrong with that. but they want 6'2" rich model dude and they think their height is detriment to their whoring
>>
>>9302697

Lel I can't tell you how many high class whores I've seen get hitched to fat hairy Arab manlets. A whore cares about the money first, everything else second.
>>
File: 1404753861414.jpg (168KB, 788x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1404753861414.jpg
168KB, 788x1182px
tall women are about as attractive as short men.

it doesn't help that they tend to be flat as cardboard either
>>
>>9302821
meh face
>>
>6'2"
>wife's 5'11"
Honestly, it doesn't fuckin' matter.
>>
Some short women are just unlikable. Asian women who are short tend to have no figure whatsoever
>>
They want to be able to eat more without noticeably gaining weight. Other than that and the occasional aspiring model/dominant lesbian I can't think of anything. Most short girls I know only playfully complain about it because they like being cute.
>>
>>9302873
childlike face and great body is good combination
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 800x582px
>>9302821
>implying tall and flat girls are unattractive
>>
>>9302898
Pedo
>>
>>9302821
wrong

there are men that fetishize tall women and for every tall woman there will always be 3 or more even taller man that would love to have them.

keep in mind also that a man that is say 5'3 will have alot harder time finding a mate than say a woman that is 6'0
>>
>>9303053

Wonder what the fertility rate for women over 6 foot is.
>>
>>9302898

I'm not so sure. Taylor Swift has the fact of a 12 year old and its creepy as fuck on her Amazonian frame
>>
>>9303272

face*
>>
My neighbor has two daughters that are around 6'. He calls them his "long-stemmed roses".
I like that.
>>
I'm 6'0'' and I am attracted to taller women (5'8''-5'11'')

I'm not repulsed by shorter or taller women, but that's just the sweet spot that I like. It's a "different strokes for different folks" thing
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1024x732px
>>9303272
shut up taytay is the coolest person in the world (besides me)
>>
>>9305211
resurrection
you're a cool guy
>>
i´ll share you a story of a friend of mine

>my friend is like 1.85m tall
>fat lumberjack mode in beta way
>he´s dating this koreaboo 1.68m tall butterface
if she were like 1.75 she would be a solid 8/10
>the once go to the cinema
>they want to see an R rated movie
>they didnt literally let her enter because she looks like 15 yo
>they always said she was her daughter or little sister
>people looked at them funny
>she has a nice body but someone cant just get a sexual desire for her, just a desire to hu8g her and cute shit like that
>forever a cute

thats why anon, girls want to have some sexual attraction, not just being cute, thats why small grills are so fucking slutty sometimes or just as sweet as glucose
>>
>>9302503
>people here have a dysgenic fetish for lanky skeletons
you can bet on that

>tfw no 1.80 skinny gf draped in SLP
why live?
>>
>>9305275
Why the fuck didn't she show them her I.D.?
>>
>>9305281
it was her birthday i think and for some reason females in mexico never carry their ID, they arent dating anymore, now muh nigga is like 1.90 but still fat and gets compliments from 7/10, i tried to make him /fa/ but his betaness kicks in and fucks it up, oh well

>tfw his female "nerd" friends say i look intimidating but good
kek, it overfeeds my ego
>>
being 6'3" I love tall girls.
5'8" to 6'1" is the best, to bad it's hard to find girls at these heights who aren't fat
>>
>>9302429
Shorter women have less surface area to deposit fat so when they eat something fatty its going to be much more noticeable compared to someone who is taller. It also takes much more work (cardio) for them to achieve that slim (jawline) look.
>>
>>9305510
>STEM nerds trying to physiology
>>
>>9305516
I'm just trying to put it into simpler words so most people can understand when I'm trying to say. I know lipids are stored in adipocytes.
>>
So much tallgirl butthurt in here. I'm tall but when a girl is past 5'8 they usually tend to look like a tranny but they do look good in clothes so I guess they have that going for them.
>>
>>9302503
>girls my height are overwhelmingly ill-proportioned
Same goes for very short girls. Most of them get fat easily and they have really weird proportions, they look stubby and short legged like midgets. Take Kim Kardashian for an example, ever since I've seen her standing next to a normal woman I just can't think of her as a sex bomb I just see a weird midget caricature.
>>
>>9302429
Do people actually find this fatty body type atttactive?
>>
>>9303053
/fit/ seems to be full of guys who want taller girls. For muh "passing on the genetics"
>>
>>9305187
That's cute.
>>
6'2 blue eyed blonde ubermensch and its embarrassing to be seen in public
with girls under 5'10

short girls are for passive low test betas and lumpy smurf physiques are disgusting
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.