[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCCBOI GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (811KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
811KB, 2048x1536px
Old one is slow and gay.
Where do I cop a nice olive green parka that reaches to the middle of my thigh for 100 or better?
>>
>>9292270
Looking for same parka but in black
>>
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=32591240#/
>>
File: levis_mens_worker_boots1.png (169KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
levis_mens_worker_boots1.png
169KB, 454x340px
I bought a pair of boots a year ago, and I used it once or twice. With what clothes should I use? fit inspo please, pic related.
>>
flat/wedge sole boots y/n?
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 240x160px
Gonna buy some raw denim, but I'm also gonna buy some shoes for them to bleed all over, any suggestions?
>>
>>9293002
>>
>>9292865
They are fucking brown boots man, just wear whatever holy shit.
Do you need inspo for wearing underwar too?
>>
File: 20141231_131831.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20141231_131831.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
copped this for 100
>>
>>9292270
>>9293065
forgot to reply my bad.
>>
>>9292802
i fucking love you you
>>
>>9293002
just get black shoes and you wont have that problem. unless you mean you want them to bleed on your shoes? but that doesn't sound like it would look good at all.
>>
>>9293021
I had a pair of these for a few months before I decided they were a bit too hard to wear
not a bad idea tbh they look great beat up
>>
Pinroll/cuffing pants guide please? I need help
>>
>>9294471

cuff: fold/invert your pantleg somehwere between 1 and 2 inches above the hem. if desired, continue to fold/invert multiple times.

pinroll: where the inseam of your pants meets the hem, pinch the loose fabric of your pants' hem width-wise so that the hem is taught around your ankle. fold this extra fabric toward the posterior end of your body (backwards, along the direction of your heel, toward the back of your ankle, toward your achilles tendon are other ways of thinking about it). now, invert the hem as if you were cuffing your pant, ensuring to preserve as much of the taughtness of the pinch as possible. you will have to cuff at least 2-3 times to get the pinch to hold in place.
>>
File: 1413222292019.jpg (512KB, 1171x2047px) Image search: [Google]
1413222292019.jpg
512KB, 1171x2047px
w2c sweater like this in Europe?
>>
an mid thigh olive green parka? Are you a fucking basic-bitch college girl? Get it together.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.