[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever given you shit for your style? Most I got was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 17

Has anyone ever given you shit for your style?

Most I got was when my dad told me to stop wearing 'tight' jeans meanwhile and all black ('look depressing') he rocks boot cuts with big logo ralph laurens.
>>
>>9260437
my 'eshay' younger brother says that my doc martens are the gayest shoes he's ever seen and that I should stop dressing like an 'artist'. Other than that its not too bad but I've somehow earned a stigma of buying really expensive clothes even though my most expensive item is a $190 rain jacket.
>>
>>9260437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl5WtXWZ8wY
>>
Someone once said i was trying to look like Short Stack because i had skinny jeans, this was about 6 years ago

i did look like a massive faggot tbh
>>
>>9260437
my friends always comment on how overdress i am
my parents think i'm gay
girls think i'm creepy
>>
>>9260460
>girls think i'm creepy
probably not because you dress well m8
>>
>>9260445
i once told someone that i only spent $100 on my outfit and they were actually shocked that i would spend that much.
>>
>>9260473
most shoes are $100 these days, how the fuck can one spend less than 100 on an outfit?
>>
>>9260492
he was wearing those no-name black canvas slip on shoes
>>
>>9260494
people like that are obnoxious cunts
>>
File: 1419061741189.jpg (727KB, 1280x1867px) Image search: [Google]
1419061741189.jpg
727KB, 1280x1867px
>letcho balls breath mayun!!!!!
>why are your pants cuffed??!!!!?!
>dude are you seriously gay? Those shorts are too short
>AY WTF YOURE WEARIN DRESS SHOES!!!!

its like I'm still 13 ;~;
>>
>>9260437
Your dad probably looks more alpha than u u should b ashamed
>>
>>9260437
Fuck, if he'd just gone without the sghitty fucking Hermes buckle this fit would be pretty damn good. Those Dior Homme derbies are goat.
>>
>>9260526
you actually dress like a faggot though. Why are your pants cuffed, why are you wearing shorts that could be considered too short and why are you wearing dress shoes. You're that one autistic sixteen year old kid that wears a suit and bow tie to parties. Trust me, you dress like shit and shouldn't think of yourself as above your peers who evidently have better taste
>>
File: 1395024182645.jpg (352KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1395024182645.jpg
352KB, 1500x1000px
>>9260637
hookin me w/ ur b8 m8
cuffed bc im a skinny manlet (27' waist)
shorts are only an inch or two above knee, except when running
and theyre only doc martens :]

>suit to parties
nah i go full bro to show off them gains 'nammean :]
>>
>>9260656
Totally convinced me you're not a faggot with that post.
>>
>>9260656
>cuffed bc im a skinny manlet (27' waist)
then your trousers literally don't fit you, go get them hemmed?
>>
Yo ask ur dad if I can buy his dope ralph polos
>>
>>9260656
Why are you writing like a complete fucking retard?
Is all the recycled air from normal sized people down there really that bad?
>>
File: rkcr.png (316KB, 318x702px) Image search: [Google]
rkcr.png
316KB, 318x702px
yeah

the internet
>>
people give me shit for wearing "tight" shirts all the time

nigger it's not my fault that my shoulders are wide and muscular as fuck and my collar bone ridge is like the grand canyon. i'll wear a medium and i don't care how tight it fits on my chest because anything larger drapes over my waist like a bridal gown
>>
>>9260783
stop dressing like garbage then you fucking faggot.
>>
>>9260790

one man's trash is another man's treasure
>>
>>9260437
your dad sounds way cooler than u
>>
>>9260783
If you're really that guy, know that there's a very valid reason for /fa/ hating your style.
>>
>>9260783
For a reason tho
The top is okay, thought the tee could be better but the jeans fucking kill anything going for this fit.
Why the fuck do you think wearing slim fitting short jacket with baggy as fuck bottom is a good idea?
Looks goofy as fuck because you don't have the muscle mass to make the top look big on it's own.
>>
>>9260795

what reason is that

>>9260797

the jeans aren't that baggy dude. the jacket also isn't that slim. you have a warped perspective of clothing.
>>
>>9260800
Exactly what >>9260797 said. The proportions are way off, also the jeans look cheap, at least in pics.
>>
File: nnghg.png (300KB, 302x731px) Image search: [Google]
nnghg.png
300KB, 302x731px
>>9260802

The jeans aren't cheap, they're LVC. Probably the best predistressing I've ever seen.

The proportions really aren't that off, you guys just want everything to be extreme V tapers and slimness. The jeans are still a fucking slim fit, just not by internet standards.
>>
>>9260806
Tproc stop being a sad cunt
>>
>>9260800
>the jeans aren't that baggy dude. the jacket also isn't that slim. you have a warped perspective of clothing.
No
I don't even fucking know exactly "how slim" they are cause it's a picture but I still have eyes and that looks like shit because the proportions are off.
At least blame it on the shitty pic or something if you are gonna make excuses.
>>
>>9260806
LVC are really good quaity jeans, but the fit doesn't really suit the aesthetic you're trying to achieve and it honestly appears like you've taken the wrong size. Have a tailor taper the calf and reduce the leg opening
>>
>>9260806
well they make u look like a hobo,
if thats the awnser your looking for
>>
>>9260806
>The proportions really aren't that off
Oh man
You are almost as delusional as OiOi m8 that does not look good, even if the jeans are slim (they fucking aren't though, or you have bought several sizes too big jeans) it still doesn't save the trainwreck of a fit.
This could work if you had the upperbody mass to balance it out but it's too fucking down heavy as it is and it looks just goofy, makes you look like a kid who got his big brothers jeans or something.
I'm sure you can make the jeans work in some other fit too, they look fine on their own but not here.
>>
>>9260835

what "aesthetic" do you think i'm trying to achieve
>>
File: xccc.png (345KB, 319x794px) Image search: [Google]
xccc.png
345KB, 319x794px
>>9260834
>>9260853

don't really see how the proportions are that off. It's a more rectangular silhouette than what is typical but I don't see what's wrong with that.
>>
>>9260783
fucking love this fit
>>
>>9260437
I've never gotten shit for wearing skinny jeans, even though I live in a relatively small town. I guess they fit me well. My brother occasionally makes comments about me being "too skinny".
>Hit the gym bro, skele-swag ain't where it's at

Some people have made comments about my choice of white casual dress shirts, on their own and under sweatshirts, but they've mostly been shit like
>Haha anon you going to some boarding school? :P

Latest "wow anon" comment was on my black winter derby boots:
>You could go to the ball in those, haha

I can't blame them. I know I stand out wearing what I do but, I don't really care anymore.
None of the comments I've received have been negative per se, just slight hints that I'm "overdressing" - which I honestly don't think I am.

Anyways, once you break in your style and let people get used to you dressing the way you do, they stop making comments that might make you feel awkward. They get used to your style only after you get used to it first.
Most people just feel uncomfortable when they encounter with someone that dresses differently from them. It makes them question their own choice of fastfashion clothing, and as a counterattack they question your style instead, sometimes with a verbal comment.
>>
>>9260882
The jacket is very slim fitting and cropped
It just does not work with that bottom heavy fit at all
It has been said in this thread several times already, no one is asking you to buy meggings either, just something that works better or go hit the gym, get swole and post again so your body balances the shit out
>>
>>9260904
i feel you man, keep doing you.

i can understand why people think like that but its not really anything negative obviously. even if it was, they don't have a valid argument
>>
>>9260783
good bait
>>
File: vxcvxc.png (237KB, 293x567px) Image search: [Google]
vxcvxc.png
237KB, 293x567px
>>9260912

It is not that bottom heavy. I feel like your perspective has been warped by internet fashion's bias towards skinny fits.

Here you go though, here's some tiny ass pants since you babies can't handle an 8" leg opening.
>>
>>9260949
>It is not that bottom heavy
That's exactly what it was, this fit is x10 better
>>
>>9260970

No it isn't. It just has a more V-shaped silhouette.
>>
>>9260949
See that's already way better
Not that hard eh?
There is time and place for the other jeans as well. Don't get mad because people will tell you if something looks bad or just stop posting if you can't handle it.
>>
>>9260949
>everyone else is wrong and I'm right

You're retarded. This is much better. Accentuating broad shoulders is something that's inherently attractive, and achieved by making the fit less bottom heavy with slimmer jeans
>>
>>9260970

You find the V shape more appealing because a strong V taper indicates fertility and good genes in men, and as such is a sexually attractive trait.

What I'm saying is that you're gay.
>>
>>9260974
>>9260976

It doesn't look bad though, it's just a different silhouette. Not every fit has to be about making your body look attractive in a primal sense.
>>
Not really. I live in a pretty quiet part of Sydney, Australia and nobody really says anything if they don't like your style. People might compliment you or whatever but you don't really get much negative attention that isn't staring.

If we're talking about my family, they aren't "supportive" but they aren't all "dagnabit who do you think you are walking out of the house like that" type of people. If I walk out of the house wearing something they don't like, they'll tell me, same if it's something they do like. They don't really judge my style as a "whole".
>>
>>9260977
So if I find fat men with an A-shaped body attractive, I'm hetero?
>>
>>9260437
Yes, but I spent 3 years wearing cyberpunk attire with LED lights and Phat pants and reflective vests, so I had it coming
>>
>>9260984

It was a joke.

But you would have to be dumb to suggest that the silhouette in my other fit is an "A" shape, because it's not. It's a rectangle. Which is the silhouette most men wear these days.
>>
>>9260806
>YOU GUYS DONT LIKE ME
>LIKE ME I'M RIGHT
>>
>>9260979
>It doesn't look bad though
It does
Cropepd slim jacket doesn't just work there
Drop that and it's highschoolcore/10 which isn't AS bad
>>
>>9260996

It doesn't look bad :)
>>
This has just turned into a buyer's remorse thread for this dude. Was levi's vintage clothing your first big true high fashion purchase? You're so dense.
>>
>>9260990
>Which is the silhouette most men wear these days.

its safe to say most men go underdressed. now im not talking about if youre not full goofninja/lunar/witchcore youre underdressed, just the ability to dress correctly which includes complimenting your body shape. a rectangle isnt the greatest shape imo

those blue jeans would maybe be fine if they werent 6 feet too long but even if they were, they
still wouldnt fit with what youre displaying. its great that you are confident in what you like but that doesnt mean it looks complimenting or good.

just my 2 cents
>>
>>9260990
>talking about silhouettes and tapers like you are hot shit while you dress like this >>9260783
Sometimes I don't know why I even bother trying to help people here.
>>
>>9261012

Post a picture of how you dress.

>>9261009

Not every outfit has to compliment your body shape. There is more to clothing than that.

The jeans are ideal for what I'm trying to do, if you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>9261025
>what i'm trying to do

look like shit?
>>
>>9261025
correct, not always.

it looks better instead of having strange pieces thrown every which way, some people can pull off loose fits but they are cropped and actually fit, which makes a big difference.

>The jeans are ideal for what I'm trying to do, if you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you.

tell me what you are trying to do
>>
File: smagg.png (602KB, 457x929px) Image search: [Google]
smagg.png
602KB, 457x929px
>>9261030

What do you think looks good

>>9261032

I don't know how to articulate it, because to me it is just obvious. Maybe this fit will make it more apparent.
>>
>>9261030
>>9261032
I'm trying to look a teenager that isn't generally interested in clothing but found a cool leather jacket at the flea market and bought it for cheap
>>
i get shit for wearing blank t-shirts, i.e with nothing on them
>>
>>9261035
its just a tshirt, jeans that dont fit right, and some basic converses. highschool style?

those jeans would look better if they fit right, but the color scheme is ruined with those jeans. black jeans that fit right would look nice with it actually. just leave out that leather jacket
>>
>>9261044
theyre dumb as hell
>>
>>9261046

christ you're fucking dumb

can you really not look at those jeans, the way they fit, the way the tee fits, and the shoe choice, and not infer what i'm going for?

how fucking stupid are you
>>
>>9261056
alright, was trying to be reasonable and help some but it seems youre just jaded and can only respond by throwing out insults to make yourself feel better

good luck bud
>>
>>9261061

sorry but i just can't imagine how you could be this retarded

like how do you not just get it? how are you this culturally oblivious?
>>
>>9261063
so you think that just because i dont understand, just "like get it" and absolutely love what youre going for means that im retarded? what is your reasoning behind this? are you just mad that there are people in this thread that gave you shit for what you posted? grow up
>>
>>9261035
you look like a early 2000s teenager, I don't see how this is a desirable look
>>
>>9261056
>can you really not look at those jeans, the way they fit, the way the tee fits, and the shoe choice, and not infer what i'm going for?
Some high fashion shit right here, tee, cons and straight jeans
So you are trying to look like high schooler right?
I don't know how the jacket works here tho, you are high schooler and your dad died on a biking accident so you rock his old jacket to pay respects even when it looks goofy and stupid?
Fuck you should be designer with this much philosophy going on
>>
>>9261035
Look like a little boy. Grow up already.
>>
>>9261063
Not the guy you're repliying to but jesus christ throw the fucking jeans in the bin or put them up on Grailed or something ffs
>>
>>9261068

no i'm just genuinely surprised that you can't seem to figure out what i'm going for whatsoever

>>9261069

this is actually a small part of what i'm going for

it's desirable because nostalgia

>>9261074

you guys do realize that highschoolers these days don't dress like this, right? if you go to a highschool these days they will generally be dressed.. kinda like /fa/'s WAYWT threads.
>>
>>9261035
Bill Cosby tee. Fuck...
>>
File: 2333028931_0e3dd40ef0_o.jpg (28KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
2333028931_0e3dd40ef0_o.jpg
28KB, 250x400px
the fact that this has to be posted is embarrassing on behalf of /fa/
>>
>>9261082
so just because i dont understand what you are going for means im retarded?

>boo hoo people dont understand my fashion sense theyre all wrong!!!!
>>
>>9261086
too early for a revival of grunge style, just makes you look like a teen
>>
>>9261082
Just saw your WAYWT fit
Fuck I shouldn't have even wasted my time trying to help you, you are thick as fuck
>>9260853
> almost as delusional as OiOi
*just as delusional
There, fixed
>>
>>9261091

it's mostly that what i'm going for is so fucking obvious and blatant that you have to be some sort of oblivious fuckwit for it to go over your head
>>
File: 900x900px-LL-dbc7250e_IMG_2795.jpg (125KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
900x900px-LL-dbc7250e_IMG_2795.jpg
125KB, 600x900px
>>9261094

I don't dress like him but it's been happening for a while now, in no small part thanks to normcore
>>
>>9261063
Maybe it's that you are executing whatever you are going for really badly so people can't even tell.
But you are too far up your own ass to even consider that tho right?
>>
>>9261100

Except it's not executed poorly, it's extremely fucking obvious.

Your idea of executing it well was replacing the jeans with slim, black jeans.

Which defeats the point entirely.
>>
>>9261096

well good luck with whatever it is you were trying to accomplish. you seem to still be angry that people dont understand your style that ascends beyond us mere /fa/ mortals. youre waaaay too thick headed to be helped or even accept advice
>>
>>9260437
Used to dress like a hipster. Got complimented all the time huehuheue.

>still dress like a hipster
>kind of
>>
>>9261106
Get complimented on Tumblr
>>
>>9261103
Word of advice (for deaf ears most likely): Stick to basics because you don't really seem to be doing what you are trying to do now well.
Or just stop posting here cause everyone will shit on your fits if you insist on dressing badly despite the numerous attempts to help you.
>>
>>9261122

Post your fit.
>>
>>9261125
lmao this guy is just too salty
>>
>>9261136

Post your fit. :o)
>>
>>9261138
Omg ur fucking retarded you've used this rebuttal in every thread grow a pair you sissy boy before a real man beats you down
>>
>>9261149

Post your fit :)
>>
>>9261122
He's right though, he's not trying to look good by /fa/ standards.

That advice he's been given is against what he's going for. And I'm saying this as one of those who originally tried to give him advice.

>>9261098
Honestly, I personally don't like the style, because it just has too many affiliations to "being lame", because there are still lots of people TODAY that actually unconsciously dress like that.
>>
>>9261152
>He's right though, he's not trying to look good by /fa/ standards.
There is no "/fa/ standards" you are delusional if you think that's true, that one guy who posts weird 70s pimp outifts gets ton of positive comments and it sure as fuck is not basic /fa/ fits.
He just does what he is trying to do poorly, if he can't do it well he should probably educate himself more and do research instead of getting buttmad on finno-ugrian potato forum.
It took 50 fucking posts for anyone to even understand he wants to do grunge fits, so yeah advice up til that was bad, but then so was his fits cause no one could tell.
And biker jacket doesn't go with grunge look anyway I don't know what the fuck is up with that fit.
>>
>>9261112
No it was irl.
>>
>>9261122
What are basics?
>>
>>9261112
Tumblr is full of that skater swag style btw. Like that odd future stuff and pictures of kanye and a$ap rocky wearing a raincoat or some shit or some random skater wearing some mismatched clothes. Don't know if that's still what the fashion on tumblr is at the moment.
>>
>>9260656
oh shit you really are a faggot
good thing you're getting bullied
>>
>>9261194
His fits look exactly like what a basic bitch from mid 90s to early 00s would wear, and that's exactly why they don't look good to us.
It's a style a part of the western population is still moving away from, it's too early to return to it now. We still associate the style with the most tasteless group of people in the western population.

I do think his fits look like shit, but unlike you, I realise his goals and understand the reason certain features of the fits look horrible to me.
>>
File: iceage knife.png (572KB, 658x440px) Image search: [Google]
iceage knife.png
572KB, 658x440px
>>9260783
I genuinely like this fit. Tight pants are out now, everyone knows that.
>>
>>9260437
Nah. Maybe abit. Loads of dude wants to fight me 4am and calls me a fag, but maybe it's just cuz I live in the sandnig area.
Otherwise, not at all. My dad likes that I buy expensive danish clothes and represents.
>>
File: nej.jpg (105KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
nej.jpg
105KB, 300x321px
>>9260460
>creepy
post a pic of fit, I wanna see
>>
>>9261231
Where do you live?
>>
>>9261235
I bet he lives in Australia. Here anyone with a "style" or is good looking in a refined way is labeled a faggot because the whites here mostly came from shit tier anglo-saxon convict stock.
>>
>>9261226
>why they don't look good to us.
Speak for yourself faggot every style ever can be done well, this nigga ain't doing whatever he is attempting well.
>I realise his goals and understand the reason certain features of the fits look horrible to me
See, I think there is always certain amount of communicating clothes does, and his fit did not communicate what he wanted them to communicate, so clearly it was not a good fit in that regard, seems like lot of other people also didn't get what he was trying to do so there is clearly some basis to say the fit was not good.
>understand the reason certain features of the fits look horrible to me
I don't have bias against certain styles or times of history that I just plain shun on so really his fit was not good plain and simple, not because he attempted something too close in history but because it looked plain terrible.
The reasons are listed in this thread numerous times I ain't gonna explain myself on that anymore but there is my reasoning.
>>
>>9261206
Depends a bit on what you are going for really, but plain clothes that go with almost anything, nothing too out there or with much statement, just simple stuff with no "risk taking"
If you are going for streetwear, hoodies, sweats, tees, jeans etc
If you are menswear oxfords, derbies, wool pants etc
No branding or anything flashy.
>>
>>9261235
Copenhagen. The south. "Urban planen"
>>
>>9261253
Ahh. I've heard! My friend was like, he wasn't able to go clubbing without dudes being on his back about his style.
Super lame. Are you australian?
>>
>>9261035
man you're getting shat on, just log off now
>>
>>9261278
Yes I am. That's why I knew all that lol. Where was your friend from? What did he wear? He probably went to a place full of low socio-economic young men in blue collar jobs, from shitty suburbs looking to slay some poon.
>>9261268
Looked up the stuff you mentioned, sounds good. Not /fa/ here, just try to be. Bought a load of Zara stuff recently, couldn't resist because it all looked nice to me.
>>
File: ven.png (223KB, 300x508px) Image search: [Google]
ven.png
223KB, 300x508px
>>9261296
Just basic stuff.
The red cross
>>
File: with some grills.jpg (238KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
with some grills.jpg
238KB, 720x960px
>>9261380
Is that you? Blue dot is me. Opinions and advice?
>>
>>9261272
lol hvad har du på, siden de råber af dig? bor selv i kbh har aldrig oplevet det for.
>>
>>9261521
Seriost?
Lol, lad os være venner! Bare "Noh, din svans.". Men de gor jo intet. Dem der vil slås råber ikke de slår bare.
>>
>>9261494
Black pants and open up bomber. Otherwise it looks like you are chilling with azn qts. Well done, homes
>>
>>9260806
Those pants are not slim. Fuck off. I bet you're American too.
>>
>Dude, get looser pants
>Lol, you tie your tims? Youre such a fag
>Converse are for girls
But theres also the flip side. I get a good amount of compliments
>>
>>9260473
small town?
>>
>>9260437

>yo what's up with your pants mane they're pretty tight hahaha looks like you've had them on since the eighth grade hahah aint those way too tight
>>
>>9261035
its not that bad jeeze guys at least he doesn't dress like this poor sap >>9260882
>>
>>9261096
>what i'm going for is so fucking obvious and blatant

Put it into words then.
>>
>>9260882
where'd u get those pants m8 holister?
>>
>>9261494
red on top never on the bottom unless you can pull it off

pro tip:
>you can't
>>
>>9260783
Pants could stand to be a tiny bit slimmer.
>>
>>9261571
but you obviously get bitches so you're doing something right :)
>>
>>9261074
underrated
>>
>someone says that he wears skinny cuffed jeans.
HAHA, you are faggot, you suck dick, ha you are very very gay, hahah I'm a 13 yrs old boy who thinks gay is a slur XDDD
>someone posts a fit with relaxed jeans
Dude you look like a slob, why don't you wear tighter jeans?, haha fucking manlet, you dress like shit.

This thread proves that /fa/ will pick up on anything that is not a 6'3'' tall blonde aryan model with Raf simons and meme clothe.
>>
File: 1342808675931.jpg (52KB, 524x451px) Image search: [Google]
1342808675931.jpg
52KB, 524x451px
>>9260460
it's probably because you are gay
>>
>>9261532
I'm a Chinese guy chilling with Spanish qties ;)
>>
File: den sjve fiske.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
den sjve fiske.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>9261634
Godspeed! Azn rocks.
Btw, the dude was my friend. The one that got mocked in Aussie. This is me, regular day at uni.
>>
>>9261576
I dunno, I think they fit me pretty well. Can't do the classic colours for pants to well, only have black pants hahaha. The red chinos look a bit too low in the picture and the jacket is lifted up, so probably looks bad to you cos of that.
>>
>>9260437
my mom gives me shit all the time for my fashion sense. especially if i wear harem pants.
>>
>>9261640
Scandinavian?
>>
>>9261648
Yeah main.
Denmark, CPH.
>>
>>9261652
Ah, guessed it from the Den in your filename. Sydney here reporting in.
>>
>>9261652
Btw which parts of Australia did your friend visit? His fit hardly looks "faggy" or anything. If not a bit too cosy.
>>
>>9261661
Nice. If you do uni, come do a semester in CPH. I'll show you around.
>>
>>9261672
In third year at the moment -.- Happening too fast.
>>
>>9261208
You obviously follow complete faggots on tumblr. Tumblr is my main source of inspo and I never see sk8r faggots
>>
>>9261672
Btw how do I hit you up in the event I do visit CPH?
>>
>>9261670
No clue. Errwhere? But he is a big mellow dude. Fuccbois just hate on cool people :D
>>9261679
Is it to late? You could come during your masters.
>>
File: damen.jpg (99KB, 301x1000px) Image search: [Google]
damen.jpg
99KB, 301x1000px
>>9261702
Hit me up on bruntvand AT gmail dot com
Then I can link you details
>>
>>9261707
Was more thinking a holiday or something. Would like to do a grand tour of Europe one day.
>>9261720
Thanks brah.
>>
>>9260949
ditch the hat, be 6'1" and tuck in your shirt.
>>
>>9261747
Just write something, then I can reply with the real stuff in secs.
>>
>>9261774
Aight.
>>
>>9260865
Trying to make your outfit look good.
>>
>>9261774
Done.
>>
>>9260949
That looks much better. Stop being a cunt
>>
My gf talks shit on my New Balances all the time and my dad thinks that spending money on clothes is stupid because all clothes are the same and he says uggs are made of leather.
>>
>wait, so you dress well, and you're straight?

from girls
kind of flattering i suppose
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.