[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW YOU REALLY WANT TO KILL YOURSELF BUT EVERYONE THINKS YOUR JOKING.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1356682723019.jpg (902KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1356682723019.jpg
902KB, 1920x1080px
What keeps you going /fa/ why do you get out of bed. How do you cope with the fact that no matter what you do, we are all going to meet the same end. How do you cope with the fact that if you don't die now you'll die later?
How do you cope with the fact that (assuming you're living in a first world country) you have to be a sociopath to thrive. Don't you feel like being nothing would be a huge relief sometimes?
>>
>I want to kill myself because i'm going to die one day
>>
-You cope with the fact that you're going to die by doing interesting shit in the meantime.

-You don't have to be a sociopath to thrive, plus you don't have to live to anyone's definition of success but your own.
>>
this >>9154029
there's stuff i want to do before I die. travel, become /lit/, movies i want to see, things i want to try (e.g. skydiving), etc.
Life sucks until you make it stop sucking. As far as "thriving," fuck it. I used to just chase prestige and what was "best for me." I didn't like that stuff and one day I just stopped worrying. I'm not really happy, but I get up everyday because there's still some stuff I want to get done
>>
I dunno. Whenever I'm driving the thought of running my car off the road or into a tree or into a lake or something usually flashes into my mind.
>>
better than nothing
>>
File: supremegentleman.jpg (87KB, 960x855px) Image search: [Google]
supremegentleman.jpg
87KB, 960x855px
>>9154011
back in the aspie hole you go!
>>>/r9k/
>>
I'm close to killing myself aswell. I hope I don't make it to christmas
>>
>>9154075
>>9154029
i think i just have depression.
>>
>>9154083
I'm not bitter I don't blame anyone else for me not wanting to be apart of this.
>>
>>9154154
>you have to be a sociopath to thrive

this is typical r9k dogma.

>you have to be a selfish chad to succeed, im just too nice for everyone!
>>
I can't believe I'm going to be dead soon. How did this happen? I, me is going to be dead soon. I'm the statistic im gonna be that story people tell about someone they knew who killed them self. I'm the one who doesn't make it
>>
You're reaching out about it? wow, you're such a fucking faggot. pls kill yourself, for your own sake, and your familys.
>>
>>9154011
Can I confess something? I tell you this as an artist, I think you'll understand. Sometimes when I'm driving... on the road at night... I see two headlights coming toward me. Fast. I have this sudden impulse to turn the wheel quickly, head-on into the oncoming car. I can anticipate the explosion. The sound of shattering glass. The... flames rising out of the flowing gasoline.
>>
>>9154414
Sometimes that happens to me. I imagine myself jumping off a cliff and feels for a second like it's actually happening I get this huge adrenalin rush
>>
>>9154414
>>9154446
while a more minor version of this whenever i see a hard object such as a bath faucet, or a range hood, i have the strange attraction to tap my head against it to feel it's hardness
>>
>>9154446
>>9154453
I was quoting Annie Hall
>>
is this the new feel thread?

>tfw got NTR'd by some autistic kid on skype who'd apparently been taking my supposed muddle gf for 6 months

FUCC
>>
>>9154481
>tfw you're more autistic than someone diagnosed with autism

That's your own fucking fault bro. But there will be more fish in the sea. Get a gym membership and wear more /fa/ endorsed clothes
>>
>Kill yourself
>Not becoming Boatman
http://vimeo.com/94842405
>>
>>9154540
I hope you don't aspire to become that stupid faggot.

Become an accountant or something anon.
>>
>>9154555
No I aspire to become a pro wrestler but I respect boatman's lifestyle, he seem like he is having fun. If you ain't enjoying yourself doing what you're doing then try something else.
>>
>>9154555
>that bandana
>skinny fat
>tacky as fuck pendant

why do you want to be a pleb with 0/10 fits
>>
>>9154540
if you had the energy and motivation to become batman or an accountant then you wouldn't be fucking depressed
>>
>>9154558
That's only something a teen faggot says. I'll respect your age and say anon, find a respectable job that will get you money to pay for the things you wish to pursue.

Having fun and making money are mutually exclusive, unless you're doing something illegal.
>>
>>9154562
>being skinnyfat while you have a job that can EASILY support a gym membership

FUCKING PLEASE BRO
>>
>>9154566
I will admit I am full time student but the jobs I have worked were pretty miserable which left a bad taste in my mouth. I am sure it isn't as bad as I think it is but I think it would be fun to be able to not think about your responsibilities and just wander about for a while. It isn't for everybody and may hurt you down the line but I understand the appeal.
>>
You have to cope with the realities of living, good or bad, because everyone is in the same situation as you're in yet you're the pussy who thinks it's unbearable. Grow the fuck up, get yourself a hobby you enjoy if you're that bored with life.

And no, you don't have to be a sociopath to live in any country, if you project being a dickhead to others, others will treat you the same.

I mean really, isn't this obvious?
>>
>>9154587
>everyone is in the same situation

lol go away
>>
>>9154578
I think almost everyone shares that sentiment. If you get a decent job, you'll be able to take off to forget "responsibilities". Wherever you choose to go, money will always be an issue. UNLESS YOU GO TO ALASKA, BUT YOU BETTER BE A SURVIVAL EXPERT.
>>
>>9154598
>EVERYONE 'NOT' IN THAT SAME SITUATION

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU UNDERAGE FAGGOT
>>
>>9154600
mad autist detected
>>
>>9154601
Stay mad
>>
>>9154599
Yeah I get what you mean. I think I personally could never do it or at least not totally commit as I think I would just worry about shit hitting the fan constantly and never be able to enjoy myself. I had an uncle who did the boatman deal for a while and sailed all over Europe and the Mediterranean however he was much more adventurous and braver than I am. The takeaway for me at least was that sometimes its okay to wander and deal with problems as they arise rather than planning your entire life out.
>>
>>9154622
not him but nice ass hurt man
>>
>>9154631
Are you also mad and under the age of 18?
>>
File: HighFells.png (208KB, 803x332px) Image search: [Google]
HighFells.png
208KB, 803x332px
I envelop myself in hobbies. I also have experienced depression before. It's not gone, but I'm doing better. I also take things slower, because I've learned to resent large quantities of money. And so, it is the most comfortable and mild form of suicide to occasionally splurge on shitty food, smoke a few cigarettes, and meet new people in the meantime. I live for creating fragile human connections, even momentarily. We all only have each other, but I understand that depression also makes one want to distance one's self from family members, friends, and possible open wounds that come in the form of intimacy. And what I find in my discussions is that there are a surprising amount of people just as problematic and disillusioned with it all. Waking up nearly every morning flings me into an instant existential crisis. But, I manage. I work a part-time job so that I can keep my life going. It's not bad either, a little physical labor. I've also turned my room into a reflection of my mind; I like to draw a lot, grow plants, read, and listen to music. My room's walls are covered in fun things. I recently was able to cry again, which was another step towards regaining a social conscience, and coming to terms with my residual depression. Life is incredibly sad, but I have learned to love passionately, read poetry, appreciate art, and self-reflect. Only this way can I pursue anything more academic.

This is post-depression. If somebody told me that I'd be really depressed for a month, I'd be okay with it. Because I know it's going to be over. But if somebody told me I'd have to suffer through anxiety, I'd probably heavily consider suicide at that point.

OP, I suggest you find people to talk to. It'll be a series of stages, the recovery, but I know you'll feel better. What I did was move to another country to escape, to escape the associations. Take a break from reading the news (I suggest 6 months). You may be over-stimulating yourself further with bad news.
>>
File: 1395375785942.jpg (34KB, 377x382px) Image search: [Google]
1395375785942.jpg
34KB, 377x382px
>>9154587
Sorry, not OP, but the whole "nut up" routine rarely works on anybody suffering from a legitimate mental illness. An illness like any other, with physical evidence to show abnormal behavior in the brain. It takes courage and character to care and feel compassion. I suggest you spend some time self-reflecting. Look at your goals, dreams, and the way you lead your life, and reflect deeply on why you are here, why, in the cosmic perspective, your place is where you need to be. Do not be afraid of any question. We all have dark places and corridors, and the house of the mind is limitless.

I don't want to sound arrogant, and I probably do, but not everybody is so content in what is expected of them.
>>
>>9154145
No, you're just a twat.
>>
>caring about dying
are you 12
>>
>>9154011
lel, good one anon
>>
File: 1387918908311.png (105KB, 567x968px) Image search: [Google]
1387918908311.png
105KB, 567x968px
same here op. I spent like 5k on cops just because thats the only way I feel anythin. Gotta live in the moment, hedonistically. Drink do drugs whatever for a change of pace. I'm on that highway 2 hell
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.