[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chelsea Boots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: il_570xN.410114917_91af.jpg (40KB, 570x522px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.410114917_91af.jpg
40KB, 570x522px
/fa/, can you recommend me some good casual chelsea boots? Have 150€ and want to cop some.
>>
>>9149398
zara ones with the creases they're buff
>>
>>9149404
>zara
Really? This is the best I can get for that money?
>>
>>9149398
Mono 1460s or Chelseas of similar price?
Really cant decide fk
>>
What are the views of this board on Blundstone boots?
>>
second hand RM's
>>
>>9149629
Going to be pain in the ass to find a pair of my size.
>tfw small feet
>>
File: img_6820.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
img_6820.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
http://www.gordonbros.de/schuhe/blade-4554-black.html
>>
>>9149398
anyone know if asos chelseas are any good?
>>
>>9149704
no, asos anything isn't good if you want stuff that last
>>
>>9149704
>http://www.gordonbros.de/schuhe/blade-4554-black.html
their made in england shoes are supposedly good
>>
>>9149598
My copypasta:

Blundstone was probably the most well known of the type, but then a few years ago they shitted on quality and shifted their factory to somewhere in asia.

Quality has, by every account that I have received, dropped dramatically. Asked around and these are some of the things I heard:

I was at a train station and was sitting next to some tradies decked out in their prole gear and casually asked them about their cement caked boots, and whether they wore blunnies. Both said fuck no, that shit's crap. I didn't press them for details as they were bigger than me and with my soft hands and RM's I was at a disadvantage.

Was in a boot shop that caters to the manual labour crowd and asked the same thing: nope, nowhere near as good as they were.

Basically, if those guys that wear the same pair every day and beat them to shit spilling crap and other stuff, guys that actually work in their boots, say they don't last as long as they used to, like 4-6 months as compared to the year or more, then I can believe that. Not as if people shift production to china because it's better quality, it's just cheaper and corners have to be cut to save money.
Blundstone didn't lower their prices though.

Perhaps if you're wearing them casually it won't matter so much, and I still see some in the younger crowd that can't yet afford RM's and what not wear them, and not wear them badly, really- especially the grills - they can pull off wearing fuckoff beat up blunnies with a summer dress pretty well. Fuck off beat up RM's look better, yes, but the blundstones were a good enough facsimile for teens and the like.

Long short is don't bother with the company. If you want a pair of australian work boots there are companies left that still have some semblance of quality and aren't made in china.

Look at Rossi or Redback.
Still made in Oz, same price as now shitty Blundstone.

I had a pair as a kid. I'll miss the brand.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.