[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCCBOI GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (221KB, 1156x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 1156x899px
What do I write here? lol
>>
Hey guys, understand this is probably asked a lot but can anyone recommend a place that I can buy decent chelseas at an affordable price other than ASOS?
>>
What is a Fuccboi?
Srs question
>>
>>9144545

if you don't know you probably are one.
>>
>>9144565
Or maybe, you know...a non native english speaker?
>>
>>9144570
>Implying Fuccboy is english
>>
what do I write here? lol
>>
when is the fucking mr porter uk sale? cyber monday is in two days so i'm assuming then?
>>
>>9144920
bump
>>
>>9144545
a very bad man :))))))
>>
I bought a nice parka today, but I'm not sure if I bought the right size. The seams on the shoulders fit mine perfectly, it looks good on me but movement is a little bit tight and it feels a little tight on my chest. The seam on the size above sat below my shoulders and looked a lot baggier on me. I basically have a bigger chest than most people, bordering on barrel chested so I'm assuming the size I have is the "correct" size despite feeling a little tight.

Should I keep it or exchange it for a medium? What is the general rule here? Is the tightness (it's not uncomfortable) a sign that it's the correct fit?
>>
>>9144545
>Doesnt know what a word means
>Doesnt just go to urbandictionary

How new are you?
>>
I want to cop a denim jacket but everyone has one. are there any /fa/ denim vests?
>>
>>9145829
I doubt there's such a thing. You could go with a denim shirt, maybe.
>>
File: 4785b493db.jpg (187KB, 342x769px) Image search: [Google]
4785b493db.jpg
187KB, 342x769px
w2c caras suit and shoes?
>>
>>9145860
bump
>>
File: image.jpg (515KB, 1220x1219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515KB, 1220x1219px
Been growing out the back of my hair to get rid of the meme HY cut, and go for more of a Matt Healy (I hate the 1975 but I respect the hair lel)

Anyway, does the top knot look wack with the back all semi-grown out?
>>
>>9146012
jesus mate
keep growing hair
burn sweater and phone case
>>
>>9146012
>I'm getting rid of my old meme haircut by getting a more current meme haircut
And they will march like sheep to slaughter
>>
>>9146029
It's a PJ sweater, +Spider-Man is dope
>>
I always glare at teenyboppers and plebs with HY because it's their fault it got played out.
>>
>>9146046
still don't like the sweater but yeah okay spider man is pretty cool
not my fav tho
>>
>>9144531
Get a job poorfag
>>
>>9146058

This. I love it so I really don't want to change it.
>>
>>9146087
Protip: Compliment them on the Hitler Youth, makes them uncomfortable because its called that, next time you see them 9x/10 they have a buzzcut
>>
File: white1.jpg (52KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
white1.jpg
52KB, 900x1125px
Any recs for nice all white hi's under 2 hunge?
>>
>>9145860
That skinny fat neck
>>
>>9146087
>>9146058
you guys have a pretty shit attitude

nobody here's a special snowflake because of their HY. I get that /fa/ is all about avoiding things that look good as soon as they become popular but you guys are being ridiculous.
>"I used to have one but it got played out so I switched to something else because I want to be underground"
you guys are soooo cool
>>
>>9146102

I gotta try this. Anyway, what's a viable alternative to the HY? I got my sides super short and it suits me like that, I don't know of any other cut that would do something similar.
>>
>>9146112
Looks like a pleb or teenybopper found their way to /fa/
>>
>>9146141
Not really an alternative unless you find something that just goes with you well. It's just time to smoke out the phonies.
>>
>>9146112

I love my HY but it's a boost when you're looking cool and everyone is beige as fuck. I'm happy in a way that people are getting better haircuts, mainstream fashion is pretty great right now.
>>
>>9146149
I'm 23 but I have been getting HYs as early as 13 because surprise surprise!! it's a common and easy as fuck cut that pretty much every barber knows how to do without fucking it up (if you can hold back your autism long enough to explain it correctly).

I'd say it was kids like you who made played it out.
>>
>>9146106
AF1
Sk8 hi
JP moto
Blazers
>>
>>9146177

>mainstream fashion is pretty great right now

Compared to the 2000s, especially the early 2000s I mean.
>>
What the fuck is CDG PLAY? Is it a cheap ass version of CDG (like Squier to Fender) or is it fake?
>>
>>9146195
diffusion line marketed to weaboos
made in china shit
>>
>>9146177
yeah it's honestly a good thing, people are much better dressed on average now than they were even just a few years ago. Not just because the fashion is changing (and is better now in my opinion) but because people's attitude towards fashion is changing. It wasn't common for younger guys (late teens early 20's) to care about fashion but all of that is changing now.

To have nerds on /fa/ saying "man I used to be hip and fashionable but now that my haircut is played out I'm not cool anymore" is just stupid honestly.
>>
>>9146186

It's basically short back & sides taken further, it's pretty timeless.
>>
>>9146208
it hasn't gone out of fashion since it came into fashion, people have been getting that haircut for ages

I remember going to the lady that does my hair in like 2008 to get a HY and she told me that it's a common haircut that a lot of guys get because it just looks so good. 2008 before /fa/ was even a board before people on /fa/ were telling you to get a HY to go with your beeswax desert boots

It is not new, by reading people's comments who claim it is JUST NOW getting played out shows me they've only been into fashion for a couple months at most. Nobody likes elitists especially when they aren't elite
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 484x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 484x860px
>>9144545
You.
>>9145829
There's no need to be a special snowflake.
>>9145860
All Burberry Prorsum SS15. The suit is "stretch silk" or something like that.
>>
>>9146245

I agree with you

>>9146226

I also agree with this
>>
>>9146245
/fa/ is about having the upper hand not bringing mainstream fashion up. If plebs get on your level then what do you have on everyone else? Nothing. You're now a pleb at that point
>>
>>9146275
both of those posts are mine, wanna be friends? We can go to the santa monica pier and take pics of each other in speedos
>>
>>9146283

We're the same age too, but I live in the UK
>>
>>9146280
why don't you just get a rainbow mohawk if you want to have the upper hand on everyone?
>>
>>9146283

Although we can still be friends m8
>>
>>9146249
w2c burberry
>>
File: as8.jpg (32KB, 290x608px) Image search: [Google]
as8.jpg
32KB, 290x608px
seriously guys where can i just find plain reasonably priced neutral colored strapbacks for a reasonable price
>>
>>9144531
probably not exactly what you're looking for but doc martens are probably the best you're going to get
>>9146069
shit advice m8
this is why people don't like you
>>
>>9146693
Coal
The Quiet Life
Raised By Wolves
>>
>>9146732
thanks dude, good stuff
>>
>>9146770
No prob. FWIW, I have two Coal Richmond 5-panels, both of which are incredibly comfortable and have weathered all the abuse of climbing things, baking in the sun, falling off things, and general hooliganery that I put them through. Well worth it. I really like the fit as well, sleek and minimal, though my older cotton one has lost some of its shape and is starting to look a little ragged. My sturdier fleece one is holding up great though.

RBW 5-panels (I have two Algonquins) are a little boxier, which doesn't suit me as well so I don't wear them as much, but they are great looking hats and bring more of a steez factor than the Coal hats. Coal seems to go for more of an outdoorsy vibe.

I've seen some nice Brixton caps as well, though the build quality is poorer (though the price is about the same ~$40-60) and the logo tends to be less tasteful and runs the risk of making you look 15.

Can't speak to the fit or quality of The Quiet Life, but I've liked the look of some of their simpler designs a lot and have come close to copping once or twice.
>>
What should I search to get those Stan Smiths with the stitched canvas tongue? All I could find with that tongue were the skate related ones.
http://www.amazon.com/Adidas-STAN-SMITH-Sneakers-C75192/dp/B00LC7XXZE/ref=pd_sbs_a_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=05XD3MRT6W17Z3C13BC4
>>
File: goods_03_12613.jpg (59KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
goods_03_12613.jpg
59KB, 734x734px
Am I supposed to wear a shirt under this, if so what shirt and what color?
>>
>>9146829
oxford, white or light blue
>>
>>9146863
at least, this is what the jews have lead us to believe.
>>
File: WP_20141129_002.jpg (689KB, 1748x2167px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20141129_002.jpg
689KB, 1748x2167px
>>9146863
Is this alright?
>>
>>9146946
Is this work attire? If so that looks good and casual/formal
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.