[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this isn't exactly fashion, but we're all obsessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

I know this isn't exactly fashion, but we're all obsessed with it anyway.

Does anyone know any really good appetite suppressants? I'm a poorfag, so I can't really afford adderall or something like cocaine.

Pic related, desperately want that low body fat.
>>
>>9072938
Oh man, no.
>>
Delete this shit.
>>
Have some fucking self control.
>>
>>9072938
1. Willpower
2. chug water. It'll make you feel full, and you're probably dehydrated anyhow.
>>
ephedrine stacked with caffeine, otherwise nicotine is /fa/ in it's own right and helps cut appetite.
>>
>>9072976
Where can I get ephedrine? I thought it was banned from all legal stuff, and while I'm not a straight edge, getting stuff that's illegal gets pretty expensive
>>
>>9072938
How about you just stop fucking eating so much. Holy shit.

Also, remember that starving yourself is counterproductive to losing fat. You'll just end up skinny-fat.
>>
>>9072938
When it gets low enough your brain will stop communicating properly and you'll be even more prone to your fucked up delusions and obsessions. I'd prioritize your mental health now fuccboi.
>>
>>9072986
canada, its legal to bring over the border for personal use, also its in brokaid and a few other otc drugs. /fit/ can help with other fat burners, yohimbine and dnp come to mind, but those are not to be fucked with.
>>
adderall.

got perscribed it a year ago and it completely changed my life. gives you the motivation to work out and completely kills your appetite.

the downside is you literally have to force yourself to eat. i was malnourished the first few months of taking it because youll just forget to eat.
>>
Green tea. Proper green tea, none of that cheap market shit.
>>
>>9072976
Where can I get ephedrine? I thought it was banned from all legal stuff, and while I'm not a straight edge, getting stuff that's illegal gets pretty expensive
>>
>>9073027
nigga wut
>>
>>9073030
Sorry, posted, then came back to the tab and thought i didn't post yet
>>
>>9073007
w2c scrip
>>
>>9072976
Alright well I guess I'm going to try to get sudafed, which apparently has ephedrine. And sorry, maybe I sound like an idiot but what do you mean "by stacked with caffeine", like should i get some caffeine pills and take them at the same time
>>
>>9073046
yeah really, any illicit way to get one without a doctor?
>>
>>9072938
water and apples
>>
Just take DNP nigga.
>>
>>9073064
>DNP
Thanks for the advice man, I just found a website that sells them for not too expensive and I just ordered a free sample.

Have you ever taken them, because they seem pretty good and not too expensive?
>>
>>9073090
http://pastebin.com/yj19FSbF

>>>/fit/29534985
>>
Anyone got experience with those fat loss acai tablets?
>>
>>9073047
dude dont take fucking sudafed, just smoke cigs and take caffeine pills.

also, do you live near a university? because addy is dirt cheap bro. I used coffee, nicotine and cigs to lose weight in college, shit works. be prepared to look and feel like shit though.
>>
>>9073100
You're better off with a green tea extract, yohimbine, and caffeine stack
>>
How do I cut without feeling starved/hungry?
>>
I'm going through a pretty bad depression and I've been unconfident with my body for about 4 years, I'm now 6'1 and my waist is 25". I'm going to the doctors tomorrow and saying I can't concentrate and hopefully get some sort of Adderall (UK based) I still feel skinny fat and it disgusts me.
>>
apples
>>
>>9073116
25"?

nigga please go eat some maccy d's

I'm 70kg and 6'0" and wouldn't wanna lose more than 5kg to be honest, however I am actaully skinnyfat. nigga you are skinny as fuck. at your height i'd be no less than 28" waist dude
>>
>>9073116
you're going to be skinny fat until you wok out. that's how it works.
>>
>>9072938
Cigarettes. But you'd be retarded to smoke just to loose weight.
>>
>>9073106
I live semi near one, where can I get some addy. I don't have a lot of experience buying drugs off the street; I've always just got them from friends.

So how would I actually go about doing it, just walk up to random college kids and ask them where to get addy cheap?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.