[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here own Norse Projects pieces? How are they? Interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: intro.png (5KB, 192x125px) Image search: [Google]
intro.png
5KB, 192x125px
Anyone here own Norse Projects pieces? How are they? Interested in their knitwear.
>>
File: -2.jpg (64KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
-2.jpg
64KB, 500x667px
i have a shirt, 3 jumpers and a coat. one of the jumpers is the siegfried heavy boucle knit, i love it. i love everything i have by norse
>>
I know it may not be much, but I got one of their wool a/w 5 panels last year and I've legit worn it more than 4 other hats combined, fits perfect on my head and looks good with almost anything
>>
>>9042558
just bought this sweater and its awesome
>>
>>9042558
>>9042571

Is that the Siegfried Boucle Knit in navy? I was looking at that one actually. Looks really nice in the picture. What are those shoes, though?
>>
>>9042573
shoes are stan smith
>>
2 shirts, 2 tees and both are great. The fit on the tees are excellent and and they're both very good looking.
>>
>>9042558
Holy shit that's a dope fit.
ID on shirt? I know it's Norse but I want to know the specific model
>>
>>9042590
anton broken leaf
>>
>>9042558
Everytime I see ur picture the silhouette has me like dayumm
>>
>>9042576
Thanks, man. Gonna get the sweater soon.
>>
File: IMG_6825 copy.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6825 copy.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>9042542
>>9042542
Only Norse I own is this wool jacket
It sucks that I cant wear it when it's raining but I still love it
>>
>>9042651

what? wool deals with rain fine
>>
i have two of their sweaters. they run kind of big. i'm between a small and medium and their small fits me really well.

also have a jacket from them i love, but as i had to size down it is a tiny bit tight in the shoulders. fits nicely everywhere else
>>
The first time I wore a Norse Projects piece I hooked up with a girl.
>>
>>9042558
just copped that jumper earlier, fucking stoked
>>
>>9042659
stinks like wet dog
>>
I got a sigfred roll and it's like wearing a 10 lb rough wool blanket
wearing their elka raincoat is like putting your body inside a plastic rectangle

also its yurop so don't buy a large unless you're 7 feet tall
you've been warned
>>
>>9042664
how tall are you?
>>
>>9042803
:^)
>>
bought a sweater like 3 or 4 years ago, still holding up really well

also have a backpack and the strap clips both snapped

got a great cap and a tiny beanie as well
>>
>>9043243
5'11"
>>
I bought a 2nd hand gray vorm sweater off ebay, I wear it all the time and have had compliments on it
>>
Got 2 of their jumpers; a fig gustav wool crew and a grey vorm crew. Both fit perfectly, got the vorm off ebay for £25. >>9042664 is right though, the vorm is an XS and the gustav is an S yet both fit me identically. Must be the stretchiness of the cotton compared to the wool.
>>
>>9042921

hang it up to dry, fuccboi
>>
File: WP_20141106_003.jpg (2MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20141106_003.jpg
2MB, 1456x2592px
>>9044967
>grey vorm
This one? :3

I got m and its pretty darn big, looks ok oversized I guess but could have done with a small. Also paid £40 for mine ;(
>>
File: norse-projects-vorm-sweat-4_3.jpg (148KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
norse-projects-vorm-sweat-4_3.jpg
148KB, 800x531px
>>9045000
I have vorm model, the lighter grey one. the crewneck is large but around chest and shoulders is fine.
>>
Is there anything from NP that isn't worth copping? Or is all their shit fine?
>>
>>9045000

>>9045028 That's pretty much the one I copped. I figured worse case scenario would be that if it's too small I'd just sell it on and hopefully make a little extra on it, but as it ran bigger than I was expecting, I've kept it for the bargain it is.
>>
Is anyone able to comment on the fit of the Ro Pant? I'm in the market for a nice pair of basic slim black sweatpants.
>>
File: q75I3wL.png (456KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
q75I3wL.png
456KB, 750x450px
I have the infamous norse ketel sweater.
Bought it during sale

Quality is quite nice, the fabric feels really good, fit is great and that thing is really warm to wear. For the price I paid it it's perfect, but I would never advise paying full price for norse.
>>
>>9042558
sick fit
>>
>>9042558
ID on jeans?
>>
>>9046566
cheap monday tight
>>
File: 35736-1.jpg (128KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
35736-1.jpg
128KB, 930x930px
will anything ever top the kaare anorak they did in this colour with oi polloi?
>>
>>9042558
nice
>>
Are the labels easy to remove without fucking up the item? I like their stuff but I'm not a fan of an outside white label on a shirt
>>
So what "scene" are they aimed at?
>>
>>9047831
cool kids
>>
>>9046791
man I want this
>>
File: XsSAU.gif (617KB, 245x137px) Image search: [Google]
XsSAU.gif
617KB, 245x137px
I always kind of disliked them. I remember when they started out as just a online streetwear webshop and then later released a few items that were just blatantly bitten from headporter and other iconic streetwear items. They've kiiiiind of found their own aesthetic now after me-too-ing and stumbling aroung in the dark issueing out real typical streetwear stuff but i still feel like the premium they slap on their items is completely out of line considering their lack of real legitimacy or dues paid. This is a feeling if kind of harboured from the beginning but never really thought too much about so its not really well articulated but thats more or less how i feel about them
>>
>>9050063

and by 'dues paid' i mean contributing anything original or fresh to the streetwear scene. They produce nice items, but its always kind of in line with what other peeps are doing. At least for a long time, i havent paid much attention to what they've been up to for a while, maybe its gotten better
>>
Got pic related and a blue Fair Isle sweater. Very nice but strangely they seem to run small. I normally wear M (193cm) but they're both L and fit perfectly.
>>
An oxford shirt
a sweater
a scarf
a tee

all decent quality except the tee; has a D hem that rolls up on itself, really annoying. I wouldn't say the quality is anything special, it's the least you would expect for the price.
>>
>>9042803
The first time I wore a onesie tied round my waist I got with a girl... nice
>>
>>9049819
I'm not a kid or cool. Can I still wear this stuff?
>>
>>9050132
>got pic related
hnnnng
>>
>>9050183
what is a D hem?
>>
i think albam is better quality. norse projects seem to be mostly made in eastern europe avoid
>>
two sweaters. one is pretty normal sized, one is fairly big. big difference in size.

one knit. great quality, one of my favorites.

chinos. really great quality. best-feeling chinos i've ever had, can't recommend enough. they're not very expensive either, will cop another pair when i see something on sale.
>>
Own Aros Chino. Great for price. Thick material and amazingly sturdy stitching. Was 70 USD on sale at END.

Also have a Norse x Elka in blue. Wore it once and I think its great considering it was on sale for 105 USD at Woodlands.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.