[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come >90% of /fa/ is >underage >underweight >listens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1enp4.jpg (23KB, 296x526px) Image search: [Google]
1enp4.jpg
23KB, 296x526px
how come >90% of /fa/ is
>underage
>underweight
>listens to some gay pop band
>lives with their mom
>>
>>9023788
because you're projecting yourself onto everyone else
>>
>>9023788
how come >90% of /fit/ is
>fat
>ugly
>gay
>insecure

"liking fashion is GAY haha! skeletons" then 5 mins later "/fit told me lifting weights would make girls have sex with me but it didnt work, how do i dress like ryan gosling? where do i find shirts to fit my malformed body?"
>>
>>9023800
this isn't about a /fit/ vs /fa/ war though i was just asking about /fa/
>>
>>9023804
answer the question then coward
>>
>>9023809
>how do i dress like ryan gosling?
white shirt + decent pants + stylish shoes
>where do i find shirts to fit my malformed body?"
literally any store with XXL shirts
>>
>>9023788
bc this 90 percent is getting on the fashin train.
If they do, they move out of fa tho.
>>
>>9023788
>people making other people out for something bad because you browse a specific board

mfw browse a bit of that and this
>>
>>9023804
>this isn't about a /fit/ vs /fa/ war
>posts picture of /fit/s rotting god
>>
>>9023799
>>9023800
>>9023929
lamowe
/fa/ banter game strong
>>
how come you keep posting these threads op? did your autismal fit get shat on?
>>
>>9023800
u sound mad af truncs
>>
>>9023788
>underage
post examples
>underweight
/fa/ likes skinny but that doesnt mean they are
this one is probably true tbh
what are you even rambling about man? post examples
>lives with their mom
according to you /fa/ is underage so why shouldn't they live with their moms? were you out of the house before you were of age? lmao. most of /fa/ is in uni
>>
>>9023788
>Underage
Although it's a really young board, /fa/ has by far the least (or at least the least noticeable) underage posters of any board I've ever frequented. Just about everyone is 18-24, but hardly anyone is under 18 and posting. It's really not even an issue on this board, never gets brought up. Really don't know where you got that one.

>underweight
Skinny=/=underweight. I'm skinny as shit and not considered underweight by a long shot. Believe me, you'll know when you see underweight people because they look malnourished.
>inb4 le everyone on /fa/ looks malnourished XDDDD comeback city!

The most frequently posted band here is probably Diiv or some shit, /fa/ seems to hate pop music cos it's not effay in the slightest

>lives with their mom
If there are a lot of people on this board aged 20 and under, which there are, why would it be weird for them to live at home? And there are a lot of people posting in the architecture threads and such who don't live at home.

I really don't know where you're getting your info. /fa/ isn't exactly a perfect place, there's a lot you could shitpost about. But you couldn't pick up one legit thing.

Remember to sage, children
>>
>>9023788
>how come >90% of 4chan is
ftfy
>>
>>9023788
hey op post pic and routine. if you don't deliver than you're a stupid bitch. infact you already are
>>
>underage
>lives with mom
>>
>responding to bait
>>
>>9023788
rip
>>
>>9023788
zyzz dead for 5 years
2-3 year period heavy use of steroids exacerbated genetic heart defect leading to premature death

>look at him for inspo
>>
I'm none of those things but i'm not that fa

:^)
>>
>>9023800
>malformed body
ahaahaha trunks ur skinny fat, not even skinny
>>
>>9024483
ur still fat
>>
>>9023788
This is definitely true, I went to their little WAYWT threads or whatever and you could tell all of them were anorexic underage teens.
>>
>>9023788
R.I.P. Zyzz
>>
zyzz would browse /fa/ cause we cool
>>
>>9023788
because youre on 4chan?
>>
File: DONTFUCKWITHSLATER.jpg (52KB, 968x358px) Image search: [Google]
DONTFUCKWITHSLATER.jpg
52KB, 968x358px
>>9025951
lol
>>
>>9023788
I do notice a lot of fashion here revolves around skinny pants. I'll just take my t-rex legs and go. ;_;
>>
>>9024555
>their little waywt threads or whatever
oh man anon you sure are cool and don't give a fuck, teach me how to be cool and bad ass like you

If you don't like /fa/, go back to your regular board. We don't want you here either. Why on earth would you visit a board you don't like?
>>
File: 1411499749579.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1411499749579.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>9026011
>come at me bro
this dummy is /fit/'s god?
>>
>>9026197
He invented that saying...

What have you invented fuccboi?
>>
>>9026212
fuck off fuck back to fit fuck off
>>
>>9026218
I have been on /fa/ far longer than I have been on /fit/.

>fuck off fuck
You are the type of poster that gives /fa/ a bad name. Quick to react in a hostile manor that makes you appear brain dead.
YOU are the reason this board has gone to the dogs and why what once was amusingly harsh criticism has turned to idiots screaming "autist" at each other.
>>
>>9023800
>Calling Zyzz fat,ugly,insecure, and gay. Slow it down there trunks
>>
>>9026534
>Zyzz and Trunks walk into a bar

Who attracts more women? The beautiful sculpted body of Zyzz, his head high and confidant or the scrawny balding white kid dressed like a clown, stooping due to years on insecurity...
>>
>>9027029
Trucks cuz Zyzz is dead lol
>>
>>9026279
fuck off fuck
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.