[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make them stop!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: ZjGxpgk.png (583KB, 842x587px) Image search: [Google]
ZjGxpgk.png
583KB, 842x587px
Make them stop!!!!!!!
>>
>>9003298
sick, w2c
>>
So this is Nike's take on the Qasa?
>>
>>9003306
Not released yet.
Nike socks lmao
>>
>>9003306
Here's an article on them: http://hypebeast.com/2014/10/nike-reveals-upcoming-nike-sock-dart-collaboration-with-fragment-design

I just don't like how Nike has to put their logo all over their shit, they aren't that bad.
>>
>>9003298
I own Qasas and these are fucking sick would love to cop but I really shouldn't and they will be gone before I can even get there most likely.
>>
File: ld85isB.png (571KB, 745x560px) Image search: [Google]
ld85isB.png
571KB, 745x560px
>>9003316
Also, that strap looks gross as fuck.
>>
File: adidas-zx-flux-strap.jpg (166KB, 570x407px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-zx-flux-strap.jpg
166KB, 570x407px
>>9003313
>>9003316

honestly, I've been amping for the zx flux slipons adidas previewed months ago for so long. they would be great beaters, now I gotta decide between OP's or pic related (also not released yet)
>>
>>9003316
>http://hypebeast.com/2014/10/nike-reveals-upcoming-nike-sock-dart-collaboration-with-fragment-design

"Note that despite the fact that the preview images feature Fragment’s familiar Pool Aoyama olive colorway, this particular colorway will not be included in the upcoming release."

y the fuck not that colour looks sick if they only make them in black I will scream
>>
>>9003325
I like these a lot better, the strap on the Nike's really puts me off.
>>
File: y-3-qasa-high-khaki-1.jpg (179KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
y-3-qasa-high-khaki-1.jpg
179KB, 1024x683px
>>9003333
ya I kinda agree, hopefully when they do drop they'll have miflux on them so I can make a poor man's pic related
>>
>>9003325
I like these better. Simpler and cleaner design.
I have 2 slip on sneakers and they are awesome. Looks very modern and is more convenient than lace systems.
>>
>>9003340

what slipons do you have? I've been looking at getting some for ages, I need some new sneakers and roshes/nbs are played out af where I live
>>
>>9003339
These don't look great when worn, imo. Just from certain angles in fit pics. I've seen a few pairs in public and they looked cartoonish and out of place, even with a techwear/activewear fit. I have hopes that the normal Adidas elastic flux's will be far more versatile.
>>
>>9003345
agreed, they a bit like original rickdidas with the huge tyre-sole thing going on. I like that the new fluxes are more lowkey in that regard
>>
File: QK0OOXn.png (625KB, 814x572px) Image search: [Google]
QK0OOXn.png
625KB, 814x572px
How much do you guys think these will cost? Do you think they will be very limited?
>>
>>9003352
I hope not. I'm honestly getting sick of limited releases from Nike. They cost about $3 in labour and 50 cents in recycled plastic to manufacture each. If you look at Nike's footwear range it is just cluttered with absolute shit that most people don't want to wear and then anything good is made limited and sells out very quickly. They need to try and focus on making all their products good, even at lower price points and capitalize on their brand a bit better. Instead of selling limited releases for $200 where they sell out in seconds and then wind up for $500+ on the resale market, price them a $350 or $400 with a more affordable version at their current price point. Many companies are able to release products that every one wants (Apple), I don't see why Nike has to keep this wasteful business model. I imagine 50% of their shoes end up in a landfill because they are so god awful.
>>
>>9003298
i'd cop, would they come in a mid? the sole reminds me of y3 warriors which are my favorite shoes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.