[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/, tell me your passion and how did you discover it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1414039752167.jpg (63KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
1414039752167.jpg
63KB, 500x304px
Hey /fa/, tell me your passion and how did you discover it
>>
I don't know man, I am still searching for it. I kinda like movies but I can't really get into it like some one with real passion does, like I can't watch 3 movies in a row or watch one everyday. I just can't really get into anything. I want myself to be passionate about films, books, languages, sports. I really want to but I don't have enough willpower to do so. And I end up spending time browsing YouTube and /fa/. Shit how can I get a passion. It seems like I am wasting my time
>>
>>8999266
Fucking this
I own so many books, movies, and video games (sorry) and I spend a majority of my time browsing fucking 4chan and not doing the things I like to do. I really need to leave or learn to come here often
>>
>>8999266
>>8999270
Get a psych, tell them what you want to change about your life, get a behaviour modification plan set out and stick to it.

You have to work on your body, and you have to work on your style. What makes you think you don't have to work on your mind?

I hope I don't sound aloof, anons, I'm only saying it because I used to be in the same boat.
>>
>>8999266
yeah this is what the internet has done to our generation. nobody is interested in pursuing anything anymore because all the info you'd otherwise get putting hours into a hobby you can just google or watch some shitty yt vid. everything needs to be instant
>>
>>8999270
less often
>>
Folk Music. I play mandolin and sing with a folk band every week.

Films. I watch at least one every day after work. See one in the theatre almost every week.

Design. I'm a designer for my day job, can't get enough of it.

Took me a fair while to build these things up (besides film). The thing most people don't get is that you have to work to find out what you want. You have to try as many fucking things as you can until something catches your interest. Also, if you find yourself neglecting those things just to go on 4chan, then you may need to cut yourself off or seek professional help. 4chan can be a brilliant place for information, but it's only good in moderation (as with all things).
>>
>>8999278
How do you like being a designer? I have no idea what I want to do with my life and even though I am not that artistic, Design seems really appealing to me.
>>
Dance. Preferred Modern, or even hip hop, and sometimes ballet. I went to a high school for arts, and a friend of mine would always tell me how i had a perfect dance body, and so she made me join dance in the 11th grade, i fell inlove, my teacher would constantly be amazed how quickly i would learn the moves, and i would spend hours every night practicing on my own , i auditioned for a big dance production a month after i started and got in, i cant stop dancing . it literally keeps a roof over my head now and i love every minute of it.
>>
File: small.png (2MB, 530x750px) Image search: [Google]
small.png
2MB, 530x750px
>>8999278
Hey mr designer, wanting to become a designer myself, here's the cover of a Zine I've been kinda making, did the drawing and whatnot myself.
>>
>>8999289
Not a designer (but love designing things), but instead of this "shitty" head, would take an objet (finished one) and fadding it to lines then blueprint drawings (from left to right)
>maybe not relevant
>>
>>8999302
I appreciate you're trying to help but I honestly have no idea what youre trying to say, are saying replace it with like a low poly 3d object?
>>
>>8999199
I really enjoy shitposting on 4chan. It gives me such a sense of fulfillment and joy, I just cannot describe it. I dont think ill ever move out of my moms house (not that I could afford it since I spend all my money on clothes). I a really considering dropping out of uni (B.Communications) to follow my true calling
>>
Music journalism. I won tickets to a music conference and asked if I could help out, they let me write a few blurbs for the event's Facebook page. A year later and I'm now covering the same conference for the magazine I work for. Not anything to brag about but it's a fun mix of my love of writing and music.
>>
>>8999199
being good at games
i cant really say how i discovered it ive just always played games since i was very young
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.