[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone on this board know w2c clothes that isn't made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Does anyone on this board know w2c clothes that isn't made in sweatshops?
I kind of want to try and avoid brands/stores that do that sort of thing.

I know American Apparel doesn't, but they're not that great.
>>
>>8994907
Who gives a fuck, you sissy goddamn faggot?

I'm proud to wear shoes that were made possible by the sweat and tears of non-white children.
>>
You know bro there is this neat shit called Google. It's willing to help with pretty good results. You should try it sometime.
>>
>>8994944
>>8994945

thanks, m8's :)
>>
Running chump is handmade but i dont know where their fabrics come from.. so yeah
>>
two words:
fair trade
>>
>>8994907
Nudie Jeans are a brand I like because they are made in Italy, ethically sourced and affordable. Nice cuts too.

Check out Kowtow also. NZ-based and some affordable, interesting and ethical clothing.
http://www.kowtowclothing.com/collections/mens

People Tree are worth checking out also. I've never bought anything from them but they are established as an ethical label and their basics might be pretty good.
http://www.peopletree.co.uk/mens

Stella Jean has some nice quality stuff if their designs/colors are not too loud for you. There's some very bold garments but some of them are quite nice imo.
http://www.farfetch.com/au/shopping/men/stella-jean/items.aspx#ps=1&pv=60&oby=5

Another brand worth mentioning is Toms. Not inherently /fa/ but if you're after some beaters, for every shoe purchased they donate a pair of shoes to a child in need.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>8994984
I couldn't find anything on google but i'm interested in checking it out

>>8995073
thank you so much
>>
>>8995073
Aren't Toms made in sweatshops in China?
>>
Just buy some sweatshop clothing and donate 400 dollars to UNICEF with all the $$$lavings.
>>
>>8994907
American Apparel absolutely uses sweatshops. The Los Angeles fashion infrastructure relies on sweatshops in the city itself. And really, most made in America clothing is going to be made under similar conditions. Sure, buildings aren't collapsing on anyone in this country, but the jobs aren't exactly great. But, the only way to know where your clothing is coming from is to do the research. Research the brand, see where their shit is sourced from and made.
>>
>>8995073
>Nudie Jeans are a brand I like because they are made in Italy
Not to be a buzzkill, but Italy has a flimsy legal framework for the definition of "Made in Italy." More often, products are made in China, with the final steps being done in Italy. This isn't to say Nudie isn't on the level, but don't believe the company's own PR.
>>
File: 5009_110f.jpg (288KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
5009_110f.jpg
288KB, 900x600px
>>8994944
>>
>>8994945
well op wants a brand thats sweatshop free and gr8 quality
>>
>>8996851
Do you convene that those factories and the general working/salary condition is still INFINITELY better than those which relate to other brands (i.e. Inditex, or H&M shit which is made in Bangladesh, etc.)?
>>
Gap or Nike are good
>>
if you are willing to spend some bread then almost everything is made in developed countries

apc, acne (i think) and some other arent but most of them are
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.