[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crushing on qt >make mental note of all her fits I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: ergn.jpg (354KB, 1906x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ergn.jpg
354KB, 1906x3000px
>crushing on qt
>make mental note of all her fits

I've known her 3 months and I have not seen her re-wear the same fit. NOT ONCE.

How the fuck do women afford that?

I have like 5 winter fits, and 7 summer fits.
>>
>>8985727
lol youre poor
>>
>>8985727
she's sucking dick to pay for her clothes
>>
>>8985739
I have 2 winter fits and 1 summer fit.
>>
>>8985747
what the fuck. what's your summer fit?
>>
>>8985747
Not sure if joking but made me laugh nonetheless.
>>
>>8985727
All that Harry Potter money probably helps
>>
>>8985751
White Uniqlo t-shirt, black Levi's 511 and off-white Vans. I don't know if monochrome will still be effay next summer so I'm considering changing up the shoes for some birkenstocks
>>
cause girls bargain bin shop and buy as many clothes as possible
they see 2 for $5 shirts at F21 and buy fuckin 10 of em

my ex literally had 5 storage tubs just for tee shirts and sweaters she rarely wore, her closet was at max capacity

like 95% of girls dont care about designer or quality or anything, they care about having tons of clothes that are currently trendy
>>
I don't have that much different pieces, but I have many fits, you just have to buy all (or most) of your pieces in a way that you can combine them in a LOT of ways.
Also don't cop only designer, lol. It's not like Zara, H&M, Uniqlo are that bad anyway.
>>
>mack on girl
>she wears the same set up twice in one week

fucking dropped
>>
>>8986051
this. that bish probably shops at zara, h&m, topshop and f21. literally dirt cheap trash that's trendy. when you buy your cp maymay shoes she buys a whole season's worth of shit
>>
>>8986040
>two extremely different colors
>monochrome
>>
>>8986051
I asked my gf about it and she said that girls make fun of each other if they wear the same thing a lot or only have one swimsuit.

That said I wear mostly gap and banana republic do I have a lot of clothes as well.

The question is if you dress attractive or if you want to be fashionable. I don't understand why some of you buy apc or acne or plain looking shit from designers. If it looks normal and is made of the same materials what is the point of overpaying. You're just brandwhoring at that point. I doubt the durability is any better than banana republic or jcrew and I doubt you look better than I do wearing it.
>>
>>8986188
(they kinda are though- making a pledge to buy a couple of basic tees from uniqlo and then only buy clothes I can be proud of wearing)

If you're gonna go the route of just buying a shitton of cheap clothes, be really careful how you wash them. I shrunk a bunch of H&M tees on accident starting out.
>>
>>8986208
Not colors
also that is what monochrome is
Wearing all black is called wearing all black.
>>
>>8985740
this
mos def
>>
>>8986241
no white and black is achromatic, I thought?
>>
>>8986250
>>8986241
oh no, just googled and you are right. Thanks for educating me, friendo.
>>
its cheap shit unless shes rich or something
>>
>>8986302
& if she was rich you probably wouldnt be questioning this
>>
On the topic of dressing for women, I feel like I need to tell everyone that when I wear reasonably fitting blue jeans and a basic solid black tee I can't get the girls to stop miring. It's crazy.
I know nobody believes me, but it doesn't matter. My hair is absolutely shitty, but I've been working out and walk confidently, which makes a huge difference.

There is a noticeable difference when I wear ANYTHING else. The basic black tee is the way to go.
>>
>>8986224
Why are you even on this board
>>
>>8986317
If you work chest to the point where your shirt hangs lightly off your pecs it drives women insane. I've been told this by 4 different grils.

Best thing it's not even that hard, a simple dip progression and a few pullups will get you solid pecs
>>
>>8986613
Pullups give pecs..
>>
>>8986224
Why are you on a fashion board if you don't care about fashion?
>>
>>8986224
Post a fit if you're so sure.
>>
>>8986832

u don't want a muscle imbalance do u? benchbro posture is not effay
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.