[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FACT: The best black hi-top for under $100 is without a doubt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: FLYERS.jpg (75KB, 989x683px) Image search: [Google]
FLYERS.jpg
75KB, 989x683px
FACT:
The best black hi-top for under $100 is without a doubt PF Flyer Center Hi's in black leather with a white sole after about 3 months of wear.

Classic silhouette with a twist, shockingly decent materials, and that white sole yellows letter than anything else in its price range. Incredibly durable, interesting toecap, and the most versatile shoe I can think of. At $75 it's a steal.

Pic related. Good, but all leather is better.
>>
Vans SK8 high tops are better m8
>>
>>8974924
Boring and played out.
They'll be a mainstream trend by the summer of 2015. Why would you want to look like every other fuckface on the street?
>>
>>8974985
lol, always funny when people can't translate nice website maymays into real life at all. What's popular in places in /fa/ or even MFA doesn't mean shit in real life. Propably 0.2% of people you cross your path with even browses /fa/ or similar forum, and out of those who do what percentage do you think actually buys "meme shoes"? Fuck it, can't even remember last time I saw roshes in real life. Maybe seen two pairs of white AF's during last week.
>>
>>8974910
>GUYS. I FOUND A PAIR OF SHOES I LIKE. EVERYONE MUST LIKE THEM NOW TO SATIATE MY CONFIRMATION BIAS

Fact: there is no "best" of anything when you are discussing criteria (in this case aesthetic value among others) that vary from person to person

its good that you're happy with your clothes but this doesn't deserve its own thread as there are both a sneaker general and a fuccboi general
>>
>>8974994
>nice website
niche*
>>
>>8974994
Where the fuck do you live?
Also, implying that:

-Boatshoecore
-White cons
-HY
-Manbuns
-Monochrome
-Roshes
-Etc.

Didn't all hit the mainstream 1-2 years after they started being posted on this site.
Not saying /fa/ makes the trends (lol) but they generally get popular on here before they hit the mainstream.

Been on the board for 5 years and it's a definite trend. Maybe not in Bumblefuck, South Dakota but in the civilized world, absolutely.

>>8975002
Considering the massive benefits of the shoe that I described in the OP, I would say that these are certainly the best all black leather Hi-Tops under $100. Name a pair that's better.
>>
>>8974994
This.
>>
>>8975035
This.
>>
>>8974910
Pretty clean OP, fuck the haters
>>
>>8974910
are you talking about these? what do you think of the brown stripe on it?
>>
>>8974910
step up nigga
http://esigenzefootwear.wordpress.com/2011/10/17/chuckin-aztec-chukka-boots/
>>
>>8976318
Yeah, those. The ones I found in store didn't have the brown stripe, but I don't think it detracts too much.
>>
>>8976465
>http://esigenzefootwear.wordpress.com/2011/10/17/chuckin-aztec-chukka-boots/

Congrats, those look like absolute shit!
>>
Fuck me m8 they look like converse and vans had a little fuccbaby that should have been aborted
>>
>>8978070
post fit
>>
>>8976318
these look completely awful
>>
What does /fa/ think of these? Not a huge fan of the brown heel but I dig the thicker sole.

Also, how to ski-his fit compared to authentics or old skools? I wear an 11 in authentics and a 10.5 in the old skools
>>
>>8981081
shit forgot pic
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 500x372px
God I was such an idiot buying these. I bought these PF flyers on Zappos and right out the box the front sides were not attached to the shoe. Eventually the shits came apart and tore in the same area. All my friends who had PF flyers had the same issue.
>>
I lub my adidas SLVR cupsoles
>>
>>8981117
we vans now?
>>
>>8981117
black and brown = never
>>
File: CN138477C_RF6.jpg (151KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
CN138477C_RF6.jpg
151KB, 1024x683px
I need a leather alternative to my shitty ass converse in black and white.
Or just an alternative in general.

I want something in a white and black colorway, but I don't want it to scream streetwear or something. Something a little more minimal with white accents.

Any recs? I'm not made of money right now but I'll take anything

yes I am aware of CPs
>>
>>8982819
Only buy PF Flyers from 6pm, Zappos' clearance website.

No one buys PF Flyers so eventually they all end up there.
>>
>>8985248
bump
>>
>>8985248
sk8 hi

stop being a faggot they aren't more "streetwear"esque than converse

since you're still wearing converse that aren't just the all whites, please stop
>>
>>8986331
Sk8 his don't come in leather anon.

I've worn canvas for years because I lived in a hot place where it never rained. Now I live in a place that rains with little notice. That's all

Also I'd rather get white sk8 his
>>
File: ZA0EU1-HER.jpg (29KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
ZA0EU1-HER.jpg
29KB, 583x583px
>>8986344
>Sk8 his don't come in leather anon.

oh yeah? http://www.vans.com/shop/leather-fleece-sk8-hi-reissue-black-true-white

(not sure abt the fleece interior tbh)
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>8986344
Could you repeat that last part? I couldn't hear it over the sound of these
>>
>>8986383

you should return those Vans if they're making noises
>>
File: IMG_20141022_211443.jpg (348KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141022_211443.jpg
348KB, 1080x1920px
>>8986380
I actually copped a pair of these, but I don't don't think they look as good in person as in picture. Another anon described it as mediocre.

Also yeah, the fleece lining worries me a bit as well.
>>
>>8986331
the 70s converse look pretty good tho
>>
>>8986440
does it give you swampy feet?
>>
>>8986467
I'm not sure. I haven't worn them outside yet because I'm still thinking of returning them. I think I could take off the fleece everywhere except the insole, I'm not sure how I would handle that.

I'm more concerned about the fleece smelling like shit after a certain amount of time.

Thinking of just copping the canvas ones instead and waterproofing them with a spray or something. (or just not even giving a fuck)
>>
>>8986483
oh, just wear them as beaters during the winter and see what they're about
>>
>>8986529
I might do that, but I also am debating on sending them back and grabbing canvas and saving the trouble. I'm still in the return window so I still got some time to think about it.

I just hate when my feet get sweaty.
>>
>>8986556
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2014/08/02/vans-fallwinter-2014-sk8-hi-mte/#slide-1
>>
>>8986588
Ginger MTEs are best MTes
>>
>>8986588
I can't imagine any fit where these would look good.

I also feel the fleece is probably the same quality so would make your feet swampy
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.