[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

timeless, rounded shoes like these but for men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12

File: tumblr_nchi81t1Qa1qdnz90o1_500.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nchi81t1Qa1qdnz90o1_500.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
timeless, rounded shoes like these but for men?
>>
>>8934797
i would say dr martens, but they have that stupid yellow stitching around it
>>
>>8934797
red wing postman, but they have the stupid green tag

maybe black Red Wing Work Oxford
>>
>>8934797

those aren't really timeless. timeless is kinda cringy but i know what you mean. those are some of the best derbies you can buy and they are unisex. guidi 992 in what looks like full grain horse. they'll cost you a fair amount of money unless you get lucky.
>>
>>8934866
>guidi 992
how can you tell? there's not so much detail in the photo
>>
>>8934821
>>8934809
Neither of these. If you want a shoe like the OPs youll want Carpe, guidi, A1923, maybe some older Julius
>>
>>8934888
Because she listed the shoe on SZ
>>
>>8934888

toebox, eyelets, sheen of the leather
>>
>>8934866
>guidi 992
anything like that under $300?
>>
>>8934797
She looks so dope
>>
>>8934981
>Carpe, guidi, A1923, maybe some older Julius
all just oxfords/bluchers that someone buried in the ground
>>
>>8934797
poast hi res
>>
>>8935524
this
>>
>>8935496
Shut up you tiny unfunny cunt. Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean it's bad, go back to posting shitty vintage clothes and your ugly bowl headed mug and stfu.
>>
can a guy pull off the short pants look?
>>
>>8935553
They're just cropped pants of course guys can.
>>
>>8935553
homo? yes
>>
>>8935528
I'm not saying they look bad but DM's or RW's are perfectly reasonable suggestions you dumb cunt
>>
>>8935608
Compared to the shoe OP is looking for? NO. He's looking for a slimmer lower silhouette that those two don't give, both Postmans and 1461s have a much larger and chunky look to them.
>>
>>8934981
>namedropping brands he has never touched
>>
>>8935608

hey uuuuhhhh you own a pair of meermins right?

what's the quality like?
>>
>>8935665
decent for the price
mine are about a size too big so I don't wear them anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (342KB, 1800x1267px)
image.jpg
342KB, 1800x1267px
>>8935659
Wearing Vaz/guidis right now. I don't have to touch something to be able to know what it looks like and the aesthetic it gives off you stupid pile of shit.
>>
>>8935666

ok, cheers
>>
>>8935608
I mean yeah they're derbies they just don't have the same look as the OP picture has.
>>
>>8935670
Good work dropping your trip Birthday, it's been a long time coming you stupid faggot.
>>
>>8935553
no

pic related

he looks like a dorky faggot
>>
>>8935670
ew, you're right, but ew :s
>>
>>8934797

get some dansko clogs, mang.
>>
>>8936550
They looks a lot better than fucking docs
>>
>>8935670
>being this mad
>>
>>8937061
I just find it really funny that people think you can't judge what something looks like or works with in pictures. Not mad really
>>
>>8935528
>>8935670
wait lol this is grub lips who cares
looks like chronicles of never lol
>>
>>8937115
>>8937115
>using lamys insults
I thought you were atleast original with your jokes even if they're not funny. Now you're just recycling stupid shit Lamy spams, I would step up your humor game you don't have much else going for you right now.
>>
File: 1410126322430.jpg (826KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1410126322430.jpg
826KB, 2448x3264px
>>8937130
u sped thousands to copy other people badly
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 450x675px
>>8937146
That was almost a complete sentence, you're getting there little guy. I really am so happy for you and all the progress you've made. There is no need to insult me though because I will always be better than you in almost every way.
>>
>>8935670
>vaz/guidi
heh
no wonder they were on grailed for years
>>
>>8937802
Weren't you the one who was cumming himself over Guidi a couple weeks ago? I swear to good if you ever reply to me again you stupid little salt mine I will find your address which is probably in some poverty stricken town and burn every shitty piece of clothing you have. You and your stupid fucking Skype group are shit I honestly hope you don't think you're above anyone hear because you cop flavor of the month designers of Japanese auction sites. Bow down to your king you shitty little runt.
>>
>>8934809
dye them then retard
>>
>>8934797
here's a slightly higher resolution version

you have to be pale to pull this look off

i'm sure there are guidi alternatives that aren't $1k.....or buy vintage workshoes
>>
File: tumblr_nchi81t1Qa1qdnz90o1_1280.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nchi81t1Qa1qdnz90o1_1280.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>8938439
oops
>>
>>8938414
Wouln't say Op is retarded to not to want to have to dye a pair of new shoes himself to make them not suck. Isn't it nicer to find something that does the job properly? And some Docs do, I think you just have to look through the range to find the non-yellow ones.
>>
>>8938408
yea i copped 992 donkey leather 8)
r u still upset about the skype thing cuz i can add u back if it'll stop u from posting autistic rants
im usually not one to enable such behaviour but im willing to take one for the team
>>
>>8938446
so fucking dope
>>
>>8938670
Why would I want to talk to a bunch of small again men who cannot stop talking about there shill practices. Nah I'm good thanks for asking though.
>>
>>8938414
Or just buy mono ones? You fucking asshole why the fuck would anyone do that you're a piece of shit
>>
the only reason they look so slim is because shes probably 5'2 and theyre a size 5. small feet will always skew the proportions.

at any rate rw postmans are a perfectly serviceable substitute for a "timeless, rounded shoe." youre not going to get a 1-to-1 match unless youre similarly a a tiny woman with small feet.

and jesus christ birthday just because you were stupid enough to get suckered into buying a 2nd hand knock off from a zamb-tier scam artist doesnt mean you have to take your autistic rage on everyone else. i know its
>muh guidi
but did you ever stop to think why it only sold for $120? because its from one of those dime a dozen "dark" brands feeding off the bloated corpse of c diem, making a quick buck off retards like you who cant tell the difference between carol and augusta
>>
>>8938408
fucking. rekt.
>>
>>8938703
#rekt
don't talk shit about zam though. it ain't no carpe but he has some nice things once in a while
>>
>>8936910
doubt it tbh
>>
>>8938703
Everything is still handmade, the leather is very high quality and they give the look I want.
>>
>>8938725
scam barrett the nigerian prince has high quality african garments to sell u! only 599.99!
>>
dead @ birthday having a complete internet meltdown, broadcasting live right here
>>
>>8940043
Dead at you being dumb and bald
>>
File: roslios ultima- $500.jpg (16KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
roslios ultima- $500.jpg
16KB, 460x460px
been thinking of getting these, what do you think?
>>
>>8935479
chucks
>>
>>8940102
$500 for ultimas? where do you live?
>>
File: 2261862_o.gif (2MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
2261862_o.gif
2MB, 320x214px
>>8940071
>>
>>8940156
Yeah it was funny right? I've been looking to the usual people for some funny inspo. Trunks, you, stance, even some really funny sufu people lol. I think it's really working out well I even gotten a funny image posted back at me from you. Thanks a lot dude that made my day :)
>>
>>8935670
lmao you're the one who finally copped those
>>
>>8940175

no worries mate
>>
>>8940188
They look nice to me what's wrong with them?
>>
File: ma+.jpg (29KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
ma+.jpg
29KB, 480x385px
hey guys check out my new guidis hehe this might be a bit too "high-level" for you folks out there but dont worry the leather and construction are perfectly tailored to my aesthetic vision trust me i know what im talking about hehe
>>
>>8940211
I can't really find much information about him at all. But it seems he's kind of like Zam B where it's like another BBS or CCP kind of thing. Besides that I don't know what's wrong with them I think they look nice as well.
>>
>>8940043
since when are you back Lamy?
>>
>>8940343
He makes exceptions for Stance, Birthday, and Trunks
>>
hahahahahaahhaahhaha

this is fucking ridiculous. I thought I was the only one detecting retard birthday style of posting and attitude and his FASHUNZ KNOWLEDGE

oooh birthturd, truly an entertainment

you've surpassed earth here

too bad no IDs on this board
>>
>>8935528
>Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean it's bad

you're being pretentious over brands that were popular 5 years ago.

you save up for used fucking clothes so you can be pretentious about it later on the internet...it's fucking sad bro
>>
ITT

birthday creates a thinly veiled "question about derbies" thread so he can brag about the shit tier third hand guidis he scraped off the bottom of grailed and brag about his vast knowledge of artisinal clothing

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>8940413
birthday buys so muh of his clothing used, that he thinks rick owens tees come with sweat stains from the factory
>>
>>8940413
>>8940399
>>8940398
I didn't even know this level of samefag was possible dude. If you want to do some real fighting I suggest you take it to the Super cool superfuture thread about fit battles(here's the link buddy http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/147973-menswear-superarena/page-2#entry3120757) Otherwise you're just a little bitch who knows I'm better than him and has to pretend that lots of people dislike me when that's a obvious fucking lie.
>my literal face when people try to pretend I'm not the best thing that has happened to this board in over a year
>>
File: IMG_1570.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1570.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>8940480
gunner brawler or swordfighter babe
>>
>>8940480
your tech fits are cool and you seem like an ok person outside of /fa/ but seriously, calm down
>>
>>8940480
I would screenshot and post a pic, but then you'll bitch about paint skills, so just fuck off whoreson, and know only one of those posts are mine

also, it's sad you're so mad and obsessive over internet people shitting on you (rightfully so too)

prrrrrrrrrrr

just shat into your mouth
>>
>>8940509

im horny
>>
>>8940480
>fit battles

Birthday I think you're actually one of the best current identifiable posters on here, but I lost my shit here. You're better than this. You win through dignity and lose through this kind of mess. Yes, even if you win a "fit battle."
>>
>>8940509
Hey really nice Sufu meme I'm literally dying over here XDDD. How does it feel being a small Asain man who will never have the status or looks that I already have? Also yeah your samefagging ass isn't fooling anyone same posting style in every single one.
>>8940497
Cool thanks for your opinion even if you know me irl I couldn't give less of a shit. This is the fucking internet if people choose to take my posts seriously it's up to them
>>
>>8940518
pls b in cali
>>
>>8940530
Birthday, jon, toast, whatever

shut the fuck up
and answer the question
>>8940488
>>
>>8940518
cool

is whoreson birthday secret strawtengu admirer who wants to fuck him? it makes sense, considering birthurd is literally a faggot, and straw looks so androgynous.

>>8940530
what the actual hell are you talking about, I dont even go to that shithole sufu. I'm 6'2-6'3 btw, so pls birthurd dont be so salty I won the genetic lottery while you didnt.
>>
>>8940521
Sounds like this little bitch is asking for a fit battle. The only true form of finding out who is better st fashion than someone else. If you don't fit battle me I'll take it that you're just a little bitch and I win by default.
>>
>>8940480
nah, i just hate you and you are actually the only person i can't stand on this board. even trunks seems like a pretty chill dude compared to you. i suggest you re read how you started this thread, you literally wrote the same response two times except replaced docs with red wings. you did the same shit with the thread that was a picture of yourself asking w2c these boots, you did the same shit when you created an inspo thread with your own fit. you are human garbage and i honestly hope you eventually crack under all yor social dysfunction and strange need for attention on 4chan and kill yourself
>>
>>8940540
Birthday
we all know you love straw
we all know you love to drop trip, post, and reply to your posts
we get it
its funny

now shut the fuck up and answer the question
>>8940488
>>
>>8940537
Sword fighter. Because it gives me speed while not getting to close to the other opponent. It's shit like this boys that seperates me the(big dog, alpha male, master, ruler, king, supreme being, literal God from the rest of you silly saps.
>>
lol just read the beginning of the thread, birthday legit autistic whoreson

did you people forget when he just came here and was so humble, and everyone shat on him and he agreed

and then one day he woke up and decided to be cool

so he compiled a list of designers he heard get good credit on /fa/, listed them in favorite designers/brands thread (it was so funny and pathetic, lol, brands which have NOTHING to do together and I'm sure he only saw 2-3 pieces of each, if even that) and started to act as if he actually knew shit

ooooooooiiii lmaaoo

birthturd you are REKT beyond repair, your anus is emitting energy enough to power whole state of Massachussets or whatever shithole you are from.
>>
>>8940557
colorado
>>
>>8940541
Ok dropping the shitposting for one God damn second because your stupid ass is so fucking dumb. I did not make any of those threads I haven't fucking samefagged since that one fit and even then it was a joke. Take my word if you will(you won't because you're a stupid motherfucker who fucks animals) but anyways yeah you are basically just a waste of space and I don't think you should ever talk to me again becuase you're just fucking living trash and it's getting on my nerves that something so insignificant and disgusting is talking to me.
>>8940549
Nah that shit ain't for me
>>
>>8940557
When will the samefagging end? Brother real talk if I ever wronged you or personally offended you from something I said you need to fucking step back a look where you are. If after all that you still "hate" me don't ever talk to me again. Ok? Because if you do I will just blow you the fuck out again like I have been already. Glad we could come to a consensus on this ;)
>>
>>8940565
you write like your 10

whats with the limited vocab?

too poor for a decent education?
>>
>>8940565
ahaahhaah

all that projecting

poor kid

poor poor kid

buying all those

schtrops

off grailed

hheeh

how does it feel to wear your HAND CRAFTED LEATHER scam ^guido^ derbies, bitchboy?

bitchbbbbbboooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiii

peasant bitchboi, how does it feel?

how does it feel to know I make more in a month than you in a year?

how does it feel, bitchboy?

you working in service industry while I enjoy a leisure life of fun and games

heyy bitchboooooi

bring me some drinks
>>
>>8940565
You're not even an upperclassmen you fucking pubescent retard

Don't you have some geometry homework you could be doing?
>>
>>8940575
>I need to talk good for Internet do they think I smart
Don't ever communicate with me again or even acknowledge my existence you fat slob. Whenever I see you post it makes me physically nauseous.
>>
>>8940589
hurry up bitchboi or I will whip your mother again
>>
>>8940576
I'm getting some serious psychotic vibes from this guy. Who the fuck types like that, I'll answer for you crazy people like you. So sad that someone like me could have driven this poor little boy to madness, I feel so bad right now. I think I will have to take a break from posting and rethink my life. Ruining someone's mind has serious repricssions on everyone involved. I apologize for my silly behavior everyone. Have a merry night
>>
>>8940609
hah this retarded bitchboi jonathon

go
>>
>>8940609
jon pls stop ur embarrassing urself

love,
dad
>>
>>8940617
>>8940602
So sad when one loses their minds. This really is completely insane he actually believes he's a fat nazi loving autist. It's actually quite fascinating I'm now taking screenshots for further examination and future investigation. Godspeed you strange little boy. All of /fa/s prayers are with you tonight.
>>
>>8940629
Dad stop samefagging it's super uncool
>>
>>8940634
you were supposed to go, bitchboi

also, even now you've managed to rip off someone else's manner of posting

you're so unoriginal and uninspired little bitch jonathon
>>
>>8940480
You are horse shit and I wish you would disappear forever
>>
>>8941103
You are but what am I?
>>
>>8935479
crusty old running shoes from goodwill
>>
>>8940465
lmao #recht

I bet birthday and trunks have sleepovers
>>
>>8941999
lmao leave /fa/
>>
File: guidi atelier.jpg (261KB, 980x652px) Image search: [Google]
guidi atelier.jpg
261KB, 980x652px
plz stop bully birthday guys xD
bumping with some nice derbies
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.