[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bombers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

Is there a guide to bomber jackets? By price range preferably. If not, can we perhaps make one? Are bombers still going to be fashionable next year?
>>
>>8867821
+1

op needs to take some time to develop some security with his personal identity first aka turn at least 17
>>
I'm getting pretty tired of seeing black bombers over a black shirt in waywts
>>
>>8867821
>>8867827
Well reddit has kinda caught onto that capsule wardrobe monochrome minimalism thing, so I thought it's possible they would start going out of style here. Clearly not then.
>>
>>8867854
no, you fucking philistine, you don't deserve help because you actually give a shit about superficial shit like whether or not something is "in style"
>>
File: acronym_J38_S.jpg (43KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
acronym_J38_S.jpg
43KB, 400x600px
especially in white
>>
>>8867880

bombers are esp hard to find in white*
>>
>>8867815
why the fuck do you idiots need guides to fashion? fashion isnt a laundry list of dope shit 2 cawp cus i saw it on /fa/
jesus
>>
>>8867879
>superficial shit
>whether or not something is in style

You know where you are right?
>>
>>8867815
w2c that bomber?
>>
Bought an Everlane Bomber in black last week. I have received at least 3 compliments daily. I end up wearing it daily because I work as a cashier and with the AC pumping all day, I wear it zipped up with black chinos and some docs/chelsea's.
>>
>>8868130
how well lined is it? is it worth?
>>
>>8867908
it is to all the fuccbois here
>>
>>8868061
Issey miyake
>>
>>8868545
thanks
>>
>>8868597
No worries
>>
bump for affordable bombers
>>
>>8867915
you dont understand fashion at all
>>
>>8869232
Please enlighten me
>>
>>8869232
>admitting to being a trendhopping mongo
>"you dont understand fashion at all"
neither do you since you need to be told what to wear
>l reddit has kinda caught onto....
it all makes sense
>>
>>8869232
here's some inspo for your kind of people
http://fbotd.tumblr.com/
>>
Can a tailor do anything to a bomber? Like make one size bigger piece fit ok?
>>
>>8867815
I NEED A LINK TO THIS FUCKING BOMBER I CANT FIND PLS
>>
>>8868130
fuck off
>>
>>8870462
It's on grailed. Perhaps by Miyake, dunno for sure. Just glanced over it. Just scroll down.
>>
>>8870462
issey miyake sport nylon bomber
>>
>>8868130
What size?
>>
>>8870479
>issey miyake sport nylon bomber
does it come in real colors?

captcha: 1488
>>
Why would you guys want the 2014 basic bitch jacket

It's like wanting a peacoat in 2012
>>
>>8870542
Well, I'd still want a really good bomber like some of the Undercover ones from a while back because... they were fucking nice. What I don't get is this desperate thing where people want to have a bomber, any bomber, because some "men's style" jpeg of what to wear this fall told them to get one. even if it's so cheap it looks like shit.
>>
>>8870567
>Muh secret trend

See: peacoats;2011-12
>>
like... fuck off with your meme coats and this third-hand bullshit about what style we're meant to wear/not wear at the moment. wear what suits your body and interests and lifestyle you fucking plebian trendwhore CUNT.

js.
>>
>>8870581
See techwear 2016 ;)
>>
There are three bomber jacket threads in a row
>>
>>8870584
>wahh i just bought this $200 bomber on grailed I can't afford a new coat I'll just justify it by desperately trying to say being current isn't fashionable
>>
>>8870591
I'd say for techwear, early 2015 or fw15 at the absolute latest
>>
>>8870598
thanks for trying but i own zero bombers. and Drive came out in 2011, you're not "current"
>>
>>8870601
i'm going with 2016 because that's how long it'll take the average fuccboi to actually save up for an acronym jacket
>>
>>8868130
got a pic? they looked awful on the stock photos
>>
>>8870598
oh, also. i think you're taking what i said to mean i want to justify bombers? i was trying to say i'm as sick of seeing them as i am of seeing people say they're played out. so there's that.
>>
>>8867892
theres like ten white bombers on asos.com
>>
Sorry for not getting back to some people here, I was the one who bought the Everlane bomber. I bought a sized XL and it fits pretty well, maybe a little tight in the arms but I am a bodybuilder. I would say it's worth it. It's not too warming, but definitely does the job. Think of the warmth factor being between a windbreaker and or a leather jacket. I would layer for winter weather. It's more warming than my Levi trucker.
>>
>>8872108
your a big guy
>>
>>8872108
POST FIT
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 625x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 625x475px
>>8870812

>asos.com
>a solution to clothing needs
>>
>>8872329
for you
>>
>>8872733
if you really NEED clothing, then yes it's a solution to lack of clothing.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.