[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mbpro's and airs are the most effay laptops right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: mac book.png (332KB, 609x609px) Image search: [Google]
mac book.png
332KB, 609x609px
mbpro's and airs are the most effay laptops right? i need to cop one
>>
>>8862547

Good blog post
Now gtfo
>>
>>8862547
Yes
>>
>>8862547
they're a generic laptop

so cringe seeing people at the library or cafe all having the same laptop
>>
No everybody has them
Cop a thinkpad
>>
yeah if you want to look like a walking cliché
>>
>>8862553
>>8862569
>>8862574
>>8862607

/g/entoomen *tips fedora*
>>
>>8863107
>buying a laptop because everyone else has one

the least /fa/ thing you could do
>>
having the same is better and technology shouldn't be your means of expression
>>
they're tumblr baby's laptop. feel free to cop one and be as effay as a white teenage girl
>>
>>8863135
ok hipster lol
>>
>Buying Apple products because they're stylish

For the love of god, don't do this
>>
>>8863190
>>/fa
>>
>>8863193
oops i messed up LMAO epic fail am i right guys haha!

>>>/fa/

embarissing xD
>>
>>8863190
This

Apple is a prime example of the flaws of American capitalism. They focus on building the brand rather than the product, because that's what sells in the world of materialism today. And you faggots are too fucking stupid to realise this.
I bet you buy Raf sneakers that you don't actually like but are on sale. Ffffuckķking braindead idiots.

>inb4 "hurr dur *tips fedora* rite guys, anyways whose gettin the new iPhone 6??"
>>
>>8863190

Too bad the MacBook's are the only laptops with any sense of coherent design language.
>>
>>8863231
>Too bad the MacBook's are the only laptops I know of with any sense of coherent design language. (because I'm a pleb)
FTFY
>>
File: closed-quarter.jpg (23KB, 620x325px) Image search: [Google]
closed-quarter.jpg
23KB, 620x325px
Zenbook is and has been the most /fa/ laptop ever since it came out 3 years ago.

I truly laugh at all the poor idiots that buy a Macbook. So inferior.
>>
>>8863285

>hideous material divide between top and bottom case.
>>
>>8863298
It's the same material, polished metal.

Enjoy your plastic garbage, pleb.
>>
>>8863135
>buying a laptop out of not wanting to be like "everyone" else

>okay having a thinkpad like everyone else

kek
>>
just stfu and cop a mbp you faggots.
>>
>>8863304

There's a gross disparity between the top and side/bottom part.

It doesn't fit together, it's just like two-tone cars, it doesn't work.
>>
>>8863336
Yeah, that's why the bitches were all over my Zenbook when I got it.

Why don't you go suck off an Apple "genius".
>>
>>8862547
air is ok, but mbpros are fedora-tier garbage.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.