[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright you fat fucks, skinny fats and skeletons. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: Mens-Swimwear-Guide.jpg (52KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
Mens-Swimwear-Guide.jpg
52KB, 600x320px
Alright you fat fucks, skinny fats and skeletons.

It's still summer and not a single thread this entire summer has been about swim wear. Not one. I am lead to believe that /Fit is absolutely right about how pathetic this board is.

But since i can't post this shit on /fit, since it will be deleted asap, I come here to get your view on this.

what is /fa according to this board on swim wear for men?

I don't expect this thread to take off, since most of you are shut ins. But would like an opinion from guys who are actually aesthetic and hit the beach this summer.
>>
>>8685967
outlier
now delete this thread u arrogant cunt
>>
File: hm-swimwear-02.jpg (405KB, 950x1100px) Image search: [Google]
hm-swimwear-02.jpg
405KB, 950x1100px
>>8685971
skeleton or fatty detected.

Arrogant? in a world full of obese or just pathetic looking physique form guys.

Absolutely I am arrogant as they come.

Also pic related, is this /fa? opinion only from aesthetic gym goers please.
>>
Why can't you just start a thread asking about swimwear? You seem very angry and insecure.
>>
>>8685967
I posted my poolside outfit like 4 days ago.
>>
>>8685984
Angry? no, aggressive? perhaps, just came back from the gym.

>Why can't you just start a thread asking about swimwear?

I did, Just wanted to throw my opinion about this board as well.
>>
>>8686006
chill bruh
>>
>>8686006
Calm down. You don't have an excuse for having no self-control.
>>
>>8685993
post it again please
>>
>>8685967
Nobody gives a fuck about swimwear, and you came to /fa, i wouldn't be surprised if someone told you to get a swim shirt with long sleeves and layer it and shit
>>
>>8686017
Oh i'm not trying to have an excuse, i know i'm being an asshole
>>
File: 2014-08-14 20.43.23.jpg (527KB, 541x1782px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-14 20.43.23.jpg
527KB, 541x1782px
>>8686019
>>
>>8686040
Which is what led me to think you're pretty insecure.
>>
>>8685982
but i lift tho?
hasnt turned me into a cunt , have fun knowing ur shitty attitude has locked u out of /fa/ of all places
thats how much of a cunt u r
u may as well just fuck off and save ur time instead of lurking this thread and attempting to nurse ur damaged ego
also post body
>>
/fa/fit/ crossover faggot here. If you have the body, show it off. Wear something like Craig in your OP pic if you want, or you can just wear some athletic short shorts (running shorts or regular women's athletic shorts). Trying to be "fashionable" at the beach is about as pointless as trying to be fashionable at the gym; it just doesn't make sense. The beach is for enjoying and showing off what you earned in the gym, so speak with your body and not with your clothes.

Just don't wear boardshorts or anything comparably long. Show off your quads.
>>
>>8686070
>tfw really hairy quads
should I just shave my thighs or what?
>>
>>8686080
How dark is your hair? If it's black, maybe trim, but don't shave unless you want to look like you're looking for a gay fuck on the beach.
>>
>>8686121
black, trim to what length?
>>
>>8686049
Nice, i like those shorts, i usually just wear a white t shirt, or even just a shirt that doesn't match, mainly because once im even near the beach I just take my shirt off.

>>8686059
>But i lift tho?
Big difference between lifting, and actually earning a respectable physique.

>hasn't turned me into a cunt
I take it as a compliment, You know who calls people cunts, or douchebags.. the skinny fat betas being butthurt because they still have a pathetic physique.

>attempting to nurse ur damaged ego
You honestly believe the way i've been acting, being a cunt/asshole to you and most people in this thread, you honestly believe i'd act like a beta fuck by caring what skinny fats , skeletons have to say? that their opinion even matters enough to sway my ego?

lol beta please.

>>8686070
>showing off what you EARNED in the gym
I like it.
But i'd have to say it kinda does matter, not as much but still matters. Like you said don't wear board shorts or anything long, i'd also have to say the same with wearing black swimming trunks as well, just looks bad.

and thanks.
>>
>>8686049
what are squatz and oats?
>>
File: swimshortboard.jpg (309KB, 675x1350px) Image search: [Google]
swimshortboard.jpg
309KB, 675x1350px
>>8686135
Was going to ask about this as well

>trim to what length

Im pretty much hairless everywhere, because either i shave or just don't grow hair, I do have a beard.

I also shave my pubic area, mainly because i wear my swim wear really low, to show off my adonis belt.

I really don't want to shave my legs, but are trimmed legs aesthetic looking?
>>
File: swimwear.jpg (20KB, 555x310px) Image search: [Google]
swimwear.jpg
20KB, 555x310px
>>
>>8686135
>>8686160
Start on a long setting on your trimmer and just keep lowering it until you're comfortable.

You want your hair to be visible, but if it's dark you don't want it so long that you can swirl it around with your fingers when your legs are wet. I'm blond and am fine with ~1" leg hair, but you may want to go a bit shorter than that.
>>
>>8686199
Well shit, i need to trim my leg hairs then.

Thanks brother.
>>
>>8686199
thanks m8
>>
File: 2014-08-05 21.35.58.jpg (1MB, 889x1918px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-05 21.35.58.jpg
1MB, 889x1918px
>>8686149
Can't outgrow slim fit jawns, bad idea. They're already tight.
>>
>>8686422
so get bigger pants..
>>
>>8687847
fuck that, I'll just cut so I can actually fit in clothes.
>>
>>8687849
lol you could just get bigger pants and then get them tailored, without sacrificing gainz.
>>
>>8687855
I'd rather just be lean and like 185lbs for life.
>>
>>8687860
Your life choice brother, was just suggesting an alternative.
>>
>>8685967

I forgot my shitty swimshorts from like...middle school and just ran to a store and bought a pair of Speedos.
>>
swimming isn't /fa/

but I would go for plain black shorts
>>
ITT: OP is insecure af
As evidence by his aggression and the fact that he continually insists he isn't
>>
>>8685967
vilbrequin and orlebar brown if you have $
AA if you dont
(Swimming trunks)
>>
>>8689670
some people are just colossal douchebags, not necessarily insecure
>>
>>8685967
I smoke, drink, chug coffee and eat shit
I really don't want to stop enjoying these things so I appeal to women more.. I'm not THAT insecure
>>
>>8685967
I created a swimsuit threat a few months ago.

Ended up going with American Apparel. They're kind of a rip off but the only shorts that didn't look like bro shorts or super euro faggy shorts. I'm OK with the latter by the way but when you're surrounded by people with gigantic board shorts you're gonna be 'that guy' with the tiny shorts. The American Apparel ones were a good thing, simple and understated. Doesn't distract from my gains.

I lift BTW so fuck off with your shitty attitude
>>
File: yup.jpg (87KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
87KB, 612x612px
>>8691319
>I really don't want to stop enjoying these things so I appeal to women more.

Hey brother, nobody is stopping you. You can live a life of mediocrity, I know reaching full genetic potential isn't for everyone.

and that's okay with me, I love walking around feeling more superior than people like you, I enjoy it. I'd hate the day where the majority of the population of jacked as fuck. That would suck, standards would be a lot higher, would have to try hard even more, be a bigger douche bag to people like you.

Nahh I love this world we live in now, where we can easily spot who is living their life to its full potential and who is just getting by having a mediocre one.

Not stopping you at all, i hope you enjoy these things. Keep making me a more superior person than you are.

So really, Thank you.
>>
File: Dsquared2 SS14 Runway Show (9).jpg (67KB, 426x639px) Image search: [Google]
Dsquared2 SS14 Runway Show (9).jpg
67KB, 426x639px
i love summer
>>
File: 3.jpg (169KB, 1332x667px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
169KB, 1332x667px
>>8691442
>>
>>8691427
ahhh gotcha, kk i'll go with American Apparel. Need to get shorts quickly , since its fall season already and everything is being pulled off the rack. Went to h&m today, nothing.

I love my shitty attitude brother :D
>>
>>8685982
Smh
>>
>>8691448
H&M shorts are awful the inseam is almost as long as the legs so it looks like a skirt. I tried on like 10 pairs. Same thing with all of em. American Apparel's aren't great but they're the best I could find. I looked everywhere.

BTW if this >>8686049 Is really you, you don't even look like you lift and are the kinda guy that would throw up and pass out after 2 games of beer pong. Do more pull exercises to bring your shoulders back a bit. work lats and traps
>>
>>8685982
looks shit to me. i like black or navy 5" nylon shorts. cheap, unbranded doesnt distract attention away from my chiseled body or aesthetic face
>>
>>8686049
Lmfao I'm dying at the thought of this guy typing all this shit out
>>
>>8691461
no no, earlier this summer h&m had really good looking shorts, mid thigh, slim, just fits right, idk why i didn't fucking get em.

Actually i do, i still had plenty of board shorts and swimming trunks, but it was when I was bulking. Size 34 trunks, now back down to size 28-30, nothing fits, Current trunks i have Sit right on my Pubic hairline, which shows off my adonis belt nicely, and even though I do shave, I just don't want it to be that low.

LOL and no thats not me, that kids dyel mode and refuses to squat. nothing wrong with it, but again I don't strive for mediocrity. I compete under NPC.

>>8691462
>doesn't distract attention away
hmmm was thinking of getting more of brighter colors, maybe you have a point, I did see some black/navy ones at h&m that were mid thigh, pretty plain, cheap as fuck too.

so now i'm not sure if I should get brighter colors ie light blue, red, darkblue/red. fuuuuck.
>>
File: hm005-800x935.jpg (105KB, 800x935px) Image search: [Google]
hm005-800x935.jpg
105KB, 800x935px
>>8691462
>>8691461
Yep these were the ones they only had left out in h&m. everything else was either gone or XXL fat people sizes.

Would order online but i hate ordering anything that are shorts or pants, bc of size differences.

Kinda want brighter ones though, like a red, or light blue.
>>
>>8691472
kmart, target, etc have them for like $5 man. no branding or faggy designs. just plain and they do the job
>>
>>8685967
/fit/ here, spending a few minutes on /fa/ because I wanted to see what this board was like. Wow, it really isn't that good, is it? At least there are one or two good threads.

Post this on /fit/ if you want, probably won't get deleted, since it's showing gains, which is fitness related.
>>
Plain black board shorts from Poler will be my this summers swim wear

>>8692289
right back at you mang
>different strokes for diff folks tho
>>
>>8692294
Yeah, I guess so. I'll lurk for a few more days. It could be just a slow time for /fa/, like how /fit/ sometimes gets manlet thread
invasions.
>>
>>8692300
Yeah. Give it a try, if you still think its a wanly fag fest thats fine too.
The problem is how wide "fashion" is. Everything from haute couture through to just everyday wear of levis and uniqlo tees, yknow. and that everyone has their own opinion of what is fashionable that they think is supreme.
>>
>>8692322
Ok, thanks for the advice. The lurking shall continue.
>>
>>8692289
/fa/ is where the Goliats of /fit/ come to find a David to share a bed in peaceful modern harmony. In the place where destruction was, now lies love.
>>
I just wear black Polo ones and I have a blue plaid lacoste pair that are kinda twinky so idk how much wear they'll get
>>
>>8691441
I bet you are a manlet
>>
>>8685982
>pathetic looking physique form guys.
What does it feel like being such a fucking omega that you care about how other people view you?

I can probably even lift more than you and I don't even go to the gym.
>>
>>8685967
When it comes to swimwear I go for shorts that kinda rest on the shorts.

I guess it works well with my body.

I'm fairly skinny (not boney), but I pretty broad shoulders and I do workout... I guess I have the desired silhouette, but I'm simply more slender than your regular /fit/ guy I guess?
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 142x142px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 142x142px
>>8685967
>almost september
>summer
ahahhahahha
>>
>>8685967
We haven't had a thread because 90% of swimwear is completely boring from an aesthetic or design perspective. Some boardshorts have interesting construction or patterns, but that's about it.

>>8685971

TBH, Outlier is actually kind of crap as swimwear and I even think it's a little irresponsible for them to market it like that.

Why? They're nylon and elastene, and the chlorine used in most pools will eat away at it. Having to be careful about where you use something (basically, only in the ocean or a saltwater pool) or else severely compromising the durability is kind of antithetical to their brand, actually.

That kind of blend in a close fitting swimsuit is great and a lot of stuff uses it, but you'll find most training suits are a polyester-PBT (stretch polyester) blend. And Outlier is supposed to be all about doing stuff with better fabrics, so...

http://www.swim2000.com/blog/2013/11/polyester-vs-lycra-how-to-choose-the-perfect-swimsuit/

Some information.

They're great shorts for general, daily use; I'm a very happy owner of a few things from Outlier. But they're not really swimwear; they're shorts you can take a dip in out on the Hamptons on w/e.
>>
>>8693196
rest on the quads*
>>
>>8686049
W2c glasses?
>>
>>8694165
Ames warby parker

They're huge though. I ordered 5 pairs to try on and they were the only ones large enough for my head.
>>
brooks brothers has some nice plain swimwear, good material. I actually wear it indoors as lounge wear
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.