[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What socks does /fa/ wear? I think it's about time that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: 006833732cl86.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
006833732cl86.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
What socks does /fa/ wear?

I think it's about time that I threw out all my old socks and just stick with a certain brand, reducing the need to have to search for an unpaired sock or having to take 20 minutes folding assorted sizes, brands, and colors. So far I'm looking towards Hanes, because really all I need are some greys, whites, and blacks in no-show, ankle, and long.
>>
>>8601854
OP, If you're going to bump the thread, just say so instead of being a scared little beta.
>>
>>8601874
Im not OP fgt
>>
File: 1404113172913.gif (482KB, 381x298px) Image search: [Google]
1404113172913.gif
482KB, 381x298px
>>8601883
>>
best socks IMO are golden toe theres a wide variety of styles and they hold up really well over time
>>
>>8601805
>it's about time that I threw out all my old socks
sock and underwear should be replaced yearly or as needed

not enough people do this
>>
>>8601920
why? I have three year old underwear still going strong
>>
>>8602014
disgusting
>>
>>8602448
?

I still only wear them once before washing. Sorry I don't shit my pants all the time neccessitating new briefs.
>>
>>8602526
unless you've magically managed to make your crotch not sweat ever and constantly douse it in ethanol every hour you're doing it wrong
>>
>>8602561

why would I want to make my penis drunk?
>>
>>8601903
golden toe sucks

mine ripped a month after
>>
>>8602561
ew you must stink after a few hours

my used underwear almost never smells unless i worked out or something like that
>>
darn tough
>>
>>8602641
>my used underwear almost never smells
You realize that you get used to your own smell and effectively can't smell it, right?
That or you're just asian with that one particular gene.
>>
I wear 99 cent store socks, and they're good enough. Socks are all the same.
>>
>>8602783
>Hello? Is this the 1930's?
>>
File: photo (18).jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
photo (18).jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
seriously? /fa/ socks? who gives a fuck about socks unless your a dadcore twat or quirky little bitch business man? just get black socks, anything else is tryhard or tacky as fuck.
>>
>>8603198
why are you giving fashion advice
>>
>>8603198
>not realizing how disgusting those socks are

Stay poor faggot. One day you'll learn that there's a difference between scraping together all of your money to buy a single pair of sneakers, and comfortably maintaining a well-balanced wardrobe with no disgusting weak points like your fucking socks.

>refusing to buy good socks
>owning a console

double dose of pleb as fuck
>>
File: photo 2 (42) - Copy.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
photo 2 (42) - Copy.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>8603233
>scraping together all of your money to buy a single pair of sneakers
>single pair of sneakers

also if you buy clothes that fit you then no one will ever see your socks you basic bitch
>>
>>8603198
>only owns black socks
>actually bought those fucking sneakers
Congratulations, you have no taste.
>>
>>8603272
guys four pairs of glued together sneakers makes me cool

>thinking everyone wears high tops
>thinking everyone has baggy jeans like your poor fucking ass

Do you know how pants work faggot? They lift up when you walk and sit down. Unless-don't tell me-you only wear black jeans or drop crotch sweats because lmaogothninja?
>>
I wear Calvin Klein socks. White for the gym, black for everything else.
>>
File: get a load of this pleb.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this pleb.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>8603281
"those" fucking sneakers cost $500 sale price, mad you can never afford them?
Post your shoe collection and lets see who has more taste.

>>8603289
post something instead of butthurt dribble
also >what is buying the correct inseam
>>
>>8603281
Nigga black socks will get you everywhere you need to go what the fuck you got against black socks?
>>
>>8602695
>Tfw I have them asian genes
>>
>>8603382
Haha, those were seriously the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. Congrats on being a drone though lol
>>
>>8602695
no because my pits do stink up my shirts
>>
>>8603382
>"they are expensive so you're jelly"
i was lurking i was with you with the back socks thing, but just because people don't like your shoes doesn't mean it's jealousy bra, many of us wouldn't cop them even if we were drowning on money.
stop being a fucking faggot
>>
>>8603382
You could at least wear some clean socks, or lint roll them for the picture. /: nasty.

Besides, socks are fun. I love monochrome stripe socks since they pair easily with most anything, look black from a distance, and look great with black jeans/chinos. Colorful socks can be dadcore, but I feel like only if you are trying to look like the 41st president. Otherwise, you have plenty of options to avoid dadcore.

I love gold toe when I need plain socks, and Frank and Oak has some really cool ones. Uniqlo has good deals on socks if you want to try out some cheap colors and designs before investing if you are really worried about it. Nothing wrong with Target brand tho. They just probably wont make it to the end of the year.
>>
>>8603272
the rafs are pretty nice but the ricks are ugly as hell lmao
>>
I've got
Uniqlo socks (pretty thin and comfy), ski socks, hiking/boot socks, loafer socks (super low), low cut for the gym, novelty ones from a local shop, toe socks, a whole bunch of socks. Socks are fun, and I commute on a bike so they usually show.

http://www.stance.com/shop/men

^Best place I've found, a little pricey (for socks anyway), but it's worth it.
>>
Depending on my mood, I wear solid colored dress socks or patterned dress socks. Sometimes I wear socks designed for joggers to help with the wicking and added comfort such as Feetures.
>>
>>8602695
somebody has nasty ass body odor
>>
>>8603382
money can't buy taste you fucking brainwashed retard
>>
>>8603272

can you post a version of you wearing the ricks?

standing up.

I saw the white versions in the store and they looked cray cray!
>>
File: cd.jpg (120KB, 795x573px) Image search: [Google]
cd.jpg
120KB, 795x573px
these
>>
File: bueno.jpg (6KB, 287x175px)
bueno.jpg
6KB, 287x175px
>>8603233
>>
>>8601903
W2c inexpensive merino wool socks for NewBalance sneakers.
>>
>>8605800
more like comme des fuccboi lmao
>>
>>8605800
Birthday pls go
>>
>>8605800
(kinda like the top center and bottom right ones but)
>>
>>8607282
i recommend just getting some textured hiking socks on sale from a local store
>>
>>8607415
i bet ppl actually buy shirts like these thinking theyll get a good laugh from ppl
>>
>>8605800

I hope you know those are fake, CdG has never put out PLAY socks
>>
>>8601805
Usually socks from champs sports, cheap and surprisingly durable.
For dress socks I just hit macys
>>
all black erythang
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.