[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Okay guys we're just going to go around the class and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: tutorial.jpg (15KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
tutorial.jpg
15KB, 400x224px
>Okay guys we're just going to go around the class and tell everyone your name and your hobbies
>/fa/ it's your turn, what's your hobbies?
>"Fashion"

I seriously fucking hope /fa/...
>>
just say whatever bitches like to hear
playing x sport, when i'm not working on a car, bike, ect. and i like to mix drinks and cook.
>>
>>8598152
when I started tutoring a class at uni they said the tutors had to get the class to do one of these activities. When I had my class I said we were supposed to do one of these activities but I wasn't going to make us do it cause I know everyone hates them and instead I bought packs of cards along and everyone broke off into groups and got to know each other playing cards and I got the highest rating in the end of semester student feedback and everyone said I was their favourite tutor.
>>
Why the fuck does this exist in university? This is exactly why I don't want to go.
>>
File: 1382332796129.jpg (48KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1382332796129.jpg
48KB, 409x409px
>not saying something involving literature and something outdoorsy
>>
At job interview he asks what's your hobbies. I said fashion. He took my resume and said in the trash it goes then he proceeded to do a magic trick and call me our on my bullshit. While his assistant just silently stared.
>>
File: deerinheadlights.jpg (149KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
deerinheadlights.jpg
149KB, 500x375px
>tfw it finally gets to you
>you're feeling faint
>your whole body is sweating
>stuttering words
>say something stupid like video games
>that one girl in the corner who lets out a muffled laugh
>>
>>8598181
I had a job interview and they didn't even ask me to list my strengths and weaknesses, I felt so let down, but I got the job anyway.
>>
>not just mumbling something incomprehensibly and then trailing off

geez can't you even be a social reject right?
>>
>>8598188
Christ
>>
File: feel threads.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
feel threads.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>8598188

>heart rate is increasing by 10bpm per second
>distinct pain hitting you square in the chest shooting right down your arm
>sweat dripping down your face you know everyone can see it
>start to feel really cold
>feels like you're about to have a fucking myocardial infarction right there in the class
>begging for the question to be over so you literally don't die of a heart attack in front of everyone realising how uneffay it would be to have ambulance rushed in to the room trying to figure out how to unzip your rick sweater to resuscitate you
>>
"discuss art and fashion with some mouthbreather"
>>
>>8598219
This isn't what panic feels like though.
>>
>>8598188
>be at new school
>everyone introducing themselves
>almost your turn
>socks literally soaked with sweat
>heart approaching tachycardia
>obese mouth breathing neckbeard next to you
>before neckbeard showed up teacher warned the class that a "special" boy with aspergers would be joining us in a few minutes
>fuck my turn next
>neckbeard starts to talk
>"i like r-robots and ch-ch-cheezles"
>someone up the back of the class mimics the "ch-ch-cheezles" bit
>neckbeard visibly panics
>"I LIKE N-NINTENDO GAMES"
>hes literally yelling now
>"NINTENTO INVENTED THE ANALOG CONTROLLER STICK"
>class starts giggling
>neckbeard starts to cry and sob
>gets up
>out of breath
>pushes table over
>kicks chair
>everyone shouting now
>class literally lmao-ing
>teacher and tard assistant running damage control
>tfw didn't have to answer
>>
I like music and Christianity ruined my name and penis.
>>
>>8598176
this is why you're a fag
>>
>>8598284
Damn dude how do I get cool like you?
>>
"Hi, my name is Dave and I hate every one of you. Also, I slay dragons. Not professionally or anything, just for laughs." then you ride off on your motorcycle
>>
Character design, I...draw...stuff.
>>
File: 1362458946872.gif (478KB, 307x253px) Image search: [Google]
1362458946872.gif
478KB, 307x253px
>Anon what are your hobbies?

>KRIEG!
>>
>>8598176
>going to a place that requires social interaction and being annoyed when they force you to interact
>>
just say rock climbing and if later anyone asks you about it say you were joking
>>
>>8598219
>>8598239
>>8598188
topkek
>>
LARP'ing
if im not doing that im just RP'ing
i have a resillency multiplier of 6 so whatever i roll with the 2d20 prob means i can pass this social skills challenge

no i didn't choose troll as a race, my face just looks like this fuck you jessica
>>
Shitposting
>>
>>8598780
lmao

this post will get slep on but i see u
>>
>>8598152
I would probably feel angry from being asked a personal question like that, I always did whenever they asked things like that in school. Every time I would come up with some dumb remark like "I don't know about my hobby but yours is obviously eating" if the teacher was fat and I would get thrown into the principals office where they acted like I just bashed somebody's head in.
>>
>>8598152
Just look at teacher for about 3-5 seconds and then say calmly; "We must establish a Thousand-Year Reich".
>>
File: 1406362208516.png (360KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1406362208516.png
360KB, 600x590px
>>8598152
>okay class, get yourselves into pairs
>>
>>8598864
>I don't know about my hobby but yours is obviously eating

fucking rektal exam
>>
I'll just say drawing, painting and playing piano because I actually have other hobbies.
>>
>>8598869
>>8598864
samefag you never did that why lie anonymously
>>
>>8598188
Fuck, iktf.
On the top of that shit, my face get fucking cherry-red.......
>>
>>8598171
Even if you are patting yourself on the back, I like that story
>>
>Alright anon, what are your hobbies?
>Skateboarding (regret instantly)
>Oh cool! so what tricks do you do on that thing?

fuck
>>
>>8598868
Whenever this happened and I didn't have one of my few friends in that class i would just go up to
the biggest retard in class and ask them lmao.
>>
Tasteful masturbation
>>
>>8598979
but they said pairs you cant go with yourself

lmao
>>
>>8598188
shit
>>
when i was in high school this shit would have killed me socially for sure, thankfully we never did things like this

now I know pretty well how to make a good first impression on people, wouldn't worry about it at all probably
>>
I say I don't have any hobbies because I don't.
>>
>>8599057
Wow so you're like a normal person now?

Dude that's insane
>>
>>8598996
FUKIN lmao
>>
I like to go on the chons. /brony4lyfe/
>>
>>8599067
lmao what made you so asshurt ?
>>
>>8598780
best answer
>>
i said snowboarding once we dont even live near any mountains or get snow lmao
>>
MY NAME IS ANON AND RICK OWENS RAF SIMONS ONLY THING I DRESSED IN
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 570x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 570x422px
My hobby is pheasant hunting with the old man is that an effay hobby?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.