[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is being a jerk /fa? hater just be jealous, fuck them um right guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

File: hot.jpg (110KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
110KB, 497x750px
is being a jerk /fa?

hater just be jealous, fuck them
um right guys?
>>
Being yourself is /fa/. If you're a jerk be a jerk, but don't be a poser
>>
Yeah dude!
It's also really cool to loiter around malls, walk around in groups with your hoodie from Target up, drink monster energy drinks (or arizona iced tea).

Another cool thing is watching Vice and keeping up with skaters like Dylan Rieder whilst not skating yourself.

Also call everyone IRL fuccbois and wear black clothing. ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US.
>>
File: 1404462657590.jpg (89KB, 458x700px) Image search: [Google]
1404462657590.jpg
89KB, 458x700px
>>8583572
being self-centered comes naturally to me
no effort required
ppl b so sensitive tho
>>
>>8583585
Also listen to system of a down and swear at your parents.
Being a jerk is really epic.
>>
>>8583585

these sound like projections lel
>>
>>8583585
i got called out once for drinking arizona iced tea. this was in like 2010. Im just a poorfuck who wanted a cheap drink :( theyre only 99cents
>>
>>8583585
i;m a girl

switch adderall/coffee/cigs for energy drink
h&m dress for hoodie

and i like VICE
and black clothes
also someone said i had kind of a "thuggy" style (wearing all black with gold jewelry..). is that bad
>>
being a jerk is not /fa/

having contempt for jerks is /fa/
>>
>>8583597
uhhhh
being a jerk= one of those arrogant overconfident drunken dbags who take advantage of ppl and only "respect themselves"
>>
>>8583624
so having contempt for kanye/asap/99% of rappers and businessmen is /fa?
sounds like something a whiny hispter loser would do
>>
>>8583633
protip - those rappers are all personas

and i dont think most of them, at least kanye asap are actually jerks--self centred maybe, but they dont seem like assholes

businessmen, i dont know any businessmen and neither do you, so i cant judge
>>
>>8583643
i know businessmen/successful people

whats the difference b/w being selfcentered and a jerk?
>>
>>8583654
being a jerk is being a bully
being self centred is a sort of narcissism

you can have both but i dont really see kanye or asap being jerks
>>
>>8583663
a$ap slapping a girl at a concert for touching his hat= being a jerk
kanye talking shit about justin timberlake? idk kanye has done a lot of things that seem arrogant or whatever. cant be sure what his intentions were but that's not the point
i think if you do something that hurts someone makes you a jerk (idk if it depends on whether you meant it or not)
if you're selfcentered you dont really care/realized how your actions affect others, making you a jerk. no?
>>
group mentality comes a lot to play in trying assume the role of being hip, trendy, or cool. leadership roles and high dominance are usually associated with being arrogant, upfront, and most of all, being a jerk. these traits are usually seen as really appealing since it shows a high sense of confidence, which is attractive to a lot of people.

anyway
i don't think it's /fa/ at all to be a jerk, even though it's oh-so craved after. the nonchalance and behavior associated with it is just unappealing to me. might as not well be /fa/ if it is fashionable to be mean to someone without any cause whatsoever.
>>
>>8583585
m8 you best not be dissing arizona coz that shit is delicious
>>
>>8583680
hmm makes sense

although in leadership apparently being a "giver" is important too
in order to build trust/motivate people

Buddhism/new age crap isn't considered /fa anymore? it was in like the 70s
perhaps for selfish reasons too tho
like how adopting african babies is /fa. altho they're more like an accessory than anything
>>
more like tryhard amirite
>>
>>8583694
I guess there's drinking it for taste and then drinking it because you're vapid.
>>
File: 5918_view.jpg (22KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
5918_view.jpg
22KB, 500x365px
>>8583701
lol the biggest tryhards are the ones constantly trying to be nice
baking cookies, volunteering, putting on a fake smile

being a jerk you dont try to sugarcoat anything, which is bad
>>
>>8583711
i think its important to be charitable, but i agree the ways you talk about are usually superficial
>>
>>8583711
>lol the biggest tryhards are the ones constantly trying to be nice
true but jerks are usually tryhard too
>>
>>8583777
not really

jerks just act on impulse w/o suppressing anything
>>
>>8583585
why does fa hate vice so much?
>>
>>8583694
>tfw Arizona used to make it's own malt liquor
>>
>>8583886
It's not just /fa/ man.
They used to put out good stuff that other people wouldn't, whether it was because it was controversial or not.

They were bought out by Fox(?) and suck dick, keep pushing LGBT stuff non-stop, they're rich urban white people who attack rich urban white people by dissing them all the time.

They're also disgusting with the 'kids telling dirty jokes' series they're doing right now.
>>
>>8583892
my rule when it comes to vice: if it has Shane Smith, it's alright, if he's not involved, fuck it
>>
>>8583886
because normal hipsters adore them.
99% of their articles are dogshit, but their videos are pretty hardcore. They fucking smuggled people out of North Korea. That's pretty OG
It's funny. They used to just review music and punk/skater culture. Then Bill Maher gave them a bunch of money to go into warzones.
>>
>>8583899
>sending hipster into warzones to write hipster articles on warzones

this is genius. what other clique can we do this to? I'm thinking LGBTs and maybe asian american engineers.
>>
>>8583643
Kanye's "persona" is his inner child lashing out, so Kanye is being Kanye. he's that bullied, edgy kid who got rich, so he thinks he can do whatever he wants.
And when he's in a confrontation, he always loses. Look at his argument with that Charlemagne guy on his radio show. The guy utterly wrecked Kanye because he was a normal guy openly speaking out against the crazy shit that Kanye says. It was like a four-year-old arguing politics with his dad.
But again, Kanye is a child. Watching him on Keeping Up With the Khardasians is pretty sad, since he's so autistic he makes the cameras stay twenty-five feet away from him, and he won't do interviews.
Also, ASAP is pretty nice guy in interviews, though he does get caught up in his persona, but without being hostile to others. He was nothing but kind Nardwaur.
>>
>>8583914
they don't send their hipster reporters into warzones, they have other guys to do that, most of the time reporters who work with vice, not for vice, eg Ben Anderson
>>
>>8583923
>Shane Smith
>That Morton guy
>One guy with hella tattoos who got into bondage action in Japan
Basically everyone on the show.
they all work for Vice and fit the "hipster" image, though Shane Smith is more hip daddy than young edgelord.
>>
>>8583892
I doubt most of the reporters are rich, but Shane Smith is probably loaded since he runs it.
At its core, Vice represents what all news agencies are: a bunch of middle-class/upper-class white kids shitting on their peers.
And shitting on the third world by only showing the worst, because in the end, it's the liberal rebirth of the White Man's Burden.
>>
>>8583970
Well in truth, when was the last time you saw a news agency run by lower class black kids?
>>
>>8583899
>implying fa isn't normal hipsters

I live in a hipster mecca and all of them, besides one or two normcore kids, all listen to the same shit fa does and all dress in memeochrome streetwear now
>>
>>8583585
>projecting this hard
>>
>>8584068
What sort of faggot asks if being a jerk is /fa/?
Ask a stupid question get a stupid response.
>>
>>8583698
if adopting african babies is /fa/ i don't want to be /fa/
>>
>>8583892
>they're rich urban white people
VICE is co-founding by a pakistani-canadian

and Shane Smith is hot

>>8584111
i'd rather adopt an african baby than a chinese one
fuck those ppl that adopt babies from 3rd world countries kinda annoy me- there are so many impoverished ppl in their own countries yet they want to blow a ton of money and resources and do things in the most retarted way possible just ofr bragging rights
>>
>>8583989
hipster=/= fa

hipsters are fucking annoying jerkoffs
they don't have an ounce of authenticity
liking whatever is pitchfork or whatever approved or always trying to make a "statement" is fucking retarded

i like watching portlandia tho
>>
>>8583915
Kabyles weird. He absolutely despises (or at least appears to) the media and photographers etc yet he can't live without it. He wouldn't be able to be Kanye anymore without it. Sometimes I wonder if it's all just an act.
>>
>>8584799
obviously an act
becoming a caricature of himself
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 600x916px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 600x916px
RUDENESS IS THE WEAK MANS IMITATION OF STRENGTH
>>
itt: hipsters criticizing hipsters then circlejerking over shit they pretend to dislike
>>
>>8584946
nxtlvl
>>
>>8583568

being an active jerk isnt fa, its try-hard.

being an aloof nonchalant "always got somewhere better to be" fag is fa
>>
>>8585005
what's an "active jerk"?
>>
>>8583711
>>8583786
>nice people aren't real, MOM, they're so fucking FAKE, they don't tell it like it really is! i'm just like holden coffeefield, except that book is fake too so forget i said that
>>
>>8583887
For 99 cents?
>>
>>8583711
I'm nice but I don't do any of that shit.

I'm a lazy nice guy I guess.
>>
>>8585056
pssh whatever

i obviously just have a utilitarian view of life

and i hated catcher and the rye
>>
File: 1365517080137.png (16KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1365517080137.png
16KB, 560x407px
>>8583694
tbh the most /fa/ drink is hands down Ginger Beer
>>
>>8583614
>also someone said i had kind of a "thuggy" style (wearing all black with gold jewelry..). is that bad
It's bad because you're obviously white please kill yourself
>>
>>8585122
meh its good

champagne is way better tho
>>
>>8585127
are you retarded im not white
>>
>>8583915
>not wanting cameras in your face and being on a vapid reality show
>autistic
>>
>>8583568
that watch is buff ngl can i get a id?
>>
being a jerk isnt /fa/ and no one in the real world will think you're cool for doing it unless maybe you're a 13 year old.
be based /fa/. being nice to everyone can only benefit you and it isn't hard to do.
>>
>>8583586
iktf I like to act like a dick to people, but every one is so easily offended. its just how i show my love ;_;
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.