[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /fa/ has a qt3.14 effay gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

File: tumblr_mlw3hk7wpA1rbm2yao1_500.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlw3hk7wpA1rbm2yao1_500.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
does /fa/ has a qt3.14 effay gf?
>>
Nope thanks for reminding me
>>
>>8298266
I don't need no gf, I'm above that
>r-right?
>>
Used to date a Finnish model.

Batshit fucking crazy totally not worth it.
>>
that feeling when you know you are going to end up eventually hating women at some point because lonely and sexually frustrated
>>
>>8298284
there must be a fucking good story behind this man, we need to hear this
>>
>>8298295
yes story pls
>>
yeah shes a qt tumblr girl who has sea green dyed hair
>>
no but I did
now I dont
and I dont have any friends either
and I fucking suffer from mild acne, which I mask with bb creams, concealers and other shit
and I'm skinnyfat
and people think I'm arrogant/grumpy/unapproachable even without talking to me
and I live 5k miles from home
so yeah
next time u feel bad cause u dont have a gf remember me
>>
They dont exist, where do you find them?
>>
>>8298288
get out of here, elliot
>>
>>8298309
why don't you go see a derm about the acne?
They'll prescribe like accutane or doxy or some shit and your skin is clear af for like 6 months
>>
>>8298295
Jesus christ, where do I start?

Lots of medication issues. Turns out she had been in a mental hospital in helsinki at one point. I remember during a rough patch she was just laying in bed, complaining she was too weak to move, so I offered to cook for her. She said to wake her up. I finished and I went to wake her up. No movement, but she's breathing. So I eat without her. Half an hour passes. Still can't wake her up.

I knock her out of bed. She falls over like a rock. Underneath her I find a bottle of pills. She starts to move on the floor, crying. I'm just fucking freaking out, she says she was panicking earlier because she's so alone, usual bullshit drama, so she took one. It didn't get better so she took another one.

Then she pukes. I'd like to state for the record that I'm a normal fucking guy and this is not something I was ever used to.

We lived in Paris. It was her birthday in June. We sat in one of the Islands next to the river. She's incredibly drunk, I'm trying to keep everyone at the party happy. She says she wants to swim. "Hey, maybe not in the Seine, right?" too fucking late, she took her pants off and jumped in. She starts flopping around, the rest of the group just stares like what the fuck. I jump in and pull her out. She's still laughing and saying why I didn't just let her swim.

After a while of this I was fed up. We lived together, but I genuinely believed that if things were talked over reasonably, we come come up with an arrangement and I could help her move out. I break up with her and tell her I'm leaving for a few days to let her deal with it. I bought her a phone (she had smashed hers during a fight a few days before) and encouraged her to get in touch with her parents or friends back in Finland.

I'll continue...
>>
>>8298266
yea i do
protip : being /fa/ had nothing to do with it
>>
>>8298355
Sounds like shit man, glad you're out.
>>
>>8298355
>she took her pants off and jumped in

what a batshit insane cunt
>>
She's sometimes really /fa/ and sometimes not. Like she'll go from discussing Japanese mori girl fashion and telling me she wants to see me in skinnies and sweaters, and then she goes and unironically gives me cargo shorts and a trenchcoat.
>>
>>8298355
CON'T

I'm walking through the courtyard when suddenly BAM! Like bombs crashing around me. I turn around. She's throwing tomatoes at me from the window. She runs out of ammunition and I can hear she's screaming in the apartment. She smashes a glass. I pick up the tomatoes and appologize to the numerous neighbors peeking their heads out their windows. I exit the building and I can still hear her screaming.

I walk back up to the apartment. She's sitting on the kitchen floor, surrounded by broken glass. She's ripped her shirt. She's clutching her hair and screaming manically, her voice is raspy and worn out.

"I don't want to break up, I love you."

I realize breaking up won't be a one step process. We get back together while I figure out a proper exit. I meet another girl, and while nothing happens, I start to feel for her. My "girlfriend" figures it out by monitoring my phone (she smashed the other one and she insisted on us sharing a phone, if that makes any sense).

I get to the apartment and she's jumping up and down naked. "CALL HER! CALL HER AND TELL HER YOU NEVER WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN!" She climbs onto the window, the freezing december air pouring in. What was I supposed to do? I made the call.

When I finally got her to move out, she fought until I took her key. Originally she wanted to keep a key so she could cook in my apartment, since her new one had a really shitty kitchen. She was smashing things in the apartment saying the whole relationship was a waste of time.

But then seemed like they might be normal. My Mother came to visit me for a week and was staying in my apartment. I went to a party and my ex was there. I get home and lay down. I hear footsteps in the hallway (this is 4 am). My phone rings: "I'm outside."

I tell her she's drunk and to go home, but she says she wants to talk. I tell her this is not a good time and that my mother is here blah blah blah. She starts ringing the doorbell. She keeps it pressed.

Continued again...
>>
>>8298341
I got an appointment
in fucking AUGUST
love canada xoxo
>>
>>8298288

I didn't start dating until I was 26, and at the time I was wearing stonewashed jeans, running shoes, and baggy dress shirts. I still found a girlfriend, so I have no sympathy for impeccably dressed 21-year-olds on /fa/ complaining about tfw no gf.
>>
>>8298383

I disconnect the power so the doorbell won't ring. My mom's an older woman, so she's freaking out too. My ex starts beating at the door with her fists. She's screaming and calling my mom a cunt. She takes a boot off and hits the door with it. I call the cops.

It takes two phone calls for the cops to arrive, but finally at around 6 am they decide to pop by. I see them through the courtyard and signal them up. I explain to them the situation and they tell me to close the door.

So now I've got two women crying because obviously my mother isn't handling this too well. I hear a struggle outside the door and I presume she fell down the stairs. I look out my window to the courtyard. The female cop is dragging her out by her arms as she flails about. I hear her screaming until they get her into the car.

Last time I saw her.
>>
sorta, we are good friends but she likes me a lot. she always want to hang out after class. im starting to like her too. her fits are p cool too. she like a tumblr core mix heroin chic
>>
File: Photo on 14-05-31 at 6.29 PM.jpg (43KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 14-05-31 at 6.29 PM.jpg
43KB, 640x426px
>>8298397
pic related, the marks on my front door where she attacked with her boots for two hours.
>>
>>8298408
holy shit man, that must have been intense, how did you even meet her?
>>
>>8298408
Damn. You handled that pretty well, though.

Where do you think does this behaviour come from?
>>
>>8298420
Work. I work for a reeeeeaaaaaallly small film company and she was in one of our shoots.
>>
>>8298429
Borderline Personality Disorder. Not even once. And she didn't really adjust to life in France, she always bitched about how better everything is in Helsinki and despite her French being as good as mine, she refused to speak it. Naturally she had a hard time making friends with that kind of attitude and instead just constantly kept our apartment filled with her Finnish theater friends. When they stopped coming because of work, she stopped being able to feel happiness.

Guys, manic pixie dream princesses are scary, awful, broken women who need constant care and attention. Pick a regular girl, for god's sake.
>>
>>8298439
sex must have been so crazy
are you french?
>>
>>8298397
Post pic of gf. I've dated a girl with a whole lot of issues, albeit less terrifying.
>>
>>8298442
Yep.

And yes, the sex was off the fucking charts. It was actually pretty intimidating at times.
>>
>>8298456
i bet - i don't know if there is really regrets to have in this case, now that she's gone for good, that's the kind of story i'd pretty happy about

i'm french too btw, i sensed you were too, somehow
>>
>>8298462
MAYBE BECAUSE HE SAID HE LIVES IN FRANCE AND HIS GFS FRENCH IS JUST AS GOOD AS HIS?
>>
>>8298466
Fuck you and your caps
>>
>>8298452
Seconded.
>>
>>8298466
dude, you'd be surprised of the percentage of foreigner that comes to work in paris and live there, especially in his field

fuck you, you don't know shit about my country
>>
>>8298462
>>8298456
coucou les pds quand est-ce qu'on fait un meetup à paname pour montrer qu'on est les rois de la sape sur cette putain de planche à image
>>
>>8298473
>>8298471

hah dont be so mad
Im pretty aware of all the abduls in your country, and in paris especially
but ye, fuck you, un baguette :^)
>>
>>8298475
i'm not really mad, i'm just french actually
no biggie brotha
>>
>>8298475
actually your point was kinda valid, but yeah, fuck the caps
>>
Not that FA, but she sexy af tho so I don't really care what she wears.
>>
>>8298452
I'd really prefer not. I've spent the last ten minutes looking through my computer to see if there were any left that weren't on facebook. I'm pretty paranoid about that.

>>8298474
La Fête des Bobos, non? It's a cute idea.

>>8298466
honestly loled.

Alright. I've got to go drink wine at Buttes-Chaumont. You're all free to come and yell FINNISH MODEL until you find me.
>>
>qt3.14
yes
>effay
no
she is somewhere between hobocore and full-on lesbo
she knows basic fashion tho and we talk about it, she just doesn't really give a fuck
>>
>>8298456
>>8298430
If you're willing to share, how did you get involved with the film company? What do you do? Sorry if this is irrelevant, but to be fair 90% of this board is anyway.
>>
>>8298266
Are you from Miami OP, because I've seen this girl on okcupid before (if she's real, that is) http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Bubblestache/photos
>>
>>8298474
je suis pour
>>
No but MUST find. Although she cant be a hipster and have lots of twat m8s with beards. I hate all that. I just want a normal girl who isn't retarded, unfortunately theyre very rare
>>
>>8298397
can I see a picture of her? also out of ten how good do you look? I need to know w2c fin gf
>>
File: qt.png (487KB, 420x749px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
487KB, 420x749px
sort of, shes a qt not very effay
>>
File: 1397427253173.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1397427253173.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>8299546
dat ass 2 fat
>>
>>8298309
same here
well about the the girlfriend, she dumped me like a few weeks ago, it hurts man, she's was so awesome and it just ended.
but dude you need to go out to the gym, get out there, make new friends (I lost a considerable amount when she dumped me), meet a new girl, go to the derm. your life can only get better. live it up and forget all the shit. I'm sure you're a great guy and you need to show everyone that.
>>
>>8298383
Bukowski-tier relationship, my sympathies
>>
>>8298266
I did have an anorexic /fa/ heroin chic gf till yesterday when she dumped me because she thought that she was a nuisance to me with all her problems
feelsbad
>>
>tfw there's a girl that really wants my dick
>tfw she's my niece of some sort

Ugh. Why is life so complicated?
>>
>>8298408
Feisty.
>>
>>8299620
It doesn't have to be complicated. Lay down a few grounds rules. Base principles on which you can rely. Such as only pursue when there is a mutual interest, and there is. Be gentle on yourself. There's nothing wrong with emotions, or feelings. You are a human, she is a human - this what humans do.

Go get 'em tiger. ;)
>>
>>8299620
Its not.
You're just bound by ethics.
>>
>>8299630
>>8299631
Stop doing this, there are things I believe in. I guess.
>>
>>8299644
Jesus ain't one of them.
>>
File: Kiss.jpg (193KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kiss.jpg
193KB, 1080x720px
>tfw you really love your girlfriend
>tfw you constantly feel like you’re just not a serious-relationship person

I swear, my low self-esteem and jealousy issues sabotage every relationship I get into. But I have to change this time, for her more than for myself ;_;
>>
kinda. semi-effay, p qt. i dont rly wanna date rn though
le ass is le fat either way
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 533x800px
Nope
No one likes heroin chic or Chicago house down here

>laser why are you so skinny
>laser why do you listen to gay club music
>laser you should listen to country or edm you know something I an dance too

A-At least I have my records and my dog
>>
>>8299661
Same here, i tried a lot to stay with this girl i was seeing, since we finally made it work after 3 or 4 years knowing each other.
But she had a lot of problems, was bulimic and shit, i couldn't help her and she started thinking she was being a problem for me, so she ended things like, yesterday, through fucking facebook
>>
>>8299664
C-can I be your qt, laser? We can listen to gay club music together
>>
>>8299650
Wow turning into a massive cunt
>>
>>8299671
Oh man, right in the feels. Did you try to talk her into changing her mind or just went with it?
>>
>>8299683
She had already tried to end things one time but i talked her out of it, now she just ended everything and stuff, telling me everything with only one message, saying i couldn't help her and stuff, so i just went with it. I'm feeling like shit, but if it's what she wants, i can't make her change her mind
>>
File: v0RGqC4 (1).jpg (2MB, 2203x2938px) Image search: [Google]
v0RGqC4 (1).jpg
2MB, 2203x2938px
Of course I do, Isn't she a qt :)
>>
>>8299696
Looks fat
>>
>>8299671
>>8299688
sounds like she never cared much for you in the first place. you are probably one out a dozen of her beta orbiters. i bet she found a chad. sorry anon
>>
but I want to be the qt3.14 effay gf. What do?
>>
>>8299701
Probably just the picture, idk; rude nethertheless.
>>
>>8299696

> that hair

God damn. Lucky dude. My ex always had her hair straight, even though I asked her to curl it from time to time.
>>
>>8299709
1. Lose weight until bmi is 19 at least.
2. Dress tumblrcore
3. Come to Germany and meet me
>>
>>8299731

I have a dick though.
>>
>>8299707
That's not the case, actually, if anything it'd be the other way around, since she was into me during the entire highschool(when we were both assholes and she was skinnyfat) 1 year later i met her around my uni and we're both really different, and after a time we started dating.
But i do think she liked me more for that "i try to help people" thing that i have
>>
File: 1336900034877.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1336900034877.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>8299757
>>
>>8299757
He was just trying to make you upset, anon.
>>
>>8298383
>she insisted on us sharing a phone
TOPLEL
fuckin hell
>>
>20
>never did anything romantic with girls at all despite multiple girls liking me in high school
>literally did nothing about it, anime character tier retardation
>now i'm at the point where there are no girls on my phone, haven't actually had a convo with a girl in like 2 years
>handholdless kissless virgin
i think im fucked
>>
>>8299908
step 1) get confidence
step 2) drink
step 3) go to a club, preferably with friends, continue drinking
step 4) ???????
step 5) kiss girl get phone number
step 6) (hardest part) try to not fuck up what comes next
step 7) ??????
>>
Yes, but i have posted her here enough times and i don't want to seem like too much of a dick.
>>
>>8299701
fag
>>
>tfw some girl is coming over to fuck soon and you're too tired and lazy to trim your pubes
>debating if I should walk my ass over to the bathroom and do them really quick
>or just casually whip out Chewbacca and not give a fuck
>>
File: 1391374202979.jpg (109KB, 472x700px) Image search: [Google]
1391374202979.jpg
109KB, 472x700px
My gf is qt and all, but her fashion is kinda tumblrcore. She dresses well, in my opinion, just not /fa/. I'm usually dress in typical /fa/ clothes, colors are black, white and gray (rarely dark green, yellow, blue, red) and she's like
>>
>>8299959
I always regret not trimming the hedges for the sloot coming over. It isn't really a guilt thing, but I don't like feeling like I'm not bringing my A game when I'm fucking a fwb or rando
>>
a qt fashion designer wants my penis but i cant be bothered

bruh im jus stackin cheddar for mad clothes idec bout dese hoes
>>
>>8299959
girls dont give a fuck, you closeted homosexual
>>
>>8299941
more like
>friends dont go to clubs
>go alone, stand around awkwardly
>spend too much on drinks by myself
>watch other people having fun
>go home poorer and lonelier
>>
>>8299908
jesus, i hate this cliched comment, but are you me?
>18
>kissed one girl when I was 12
>since then nothing even though girls have liked me
>a few have messaged me on fb, and I have been too beta to even reply, probably come across as a stuck up prick
>now at the point where there are no girls on my phone, haven't actually had a convo with a girl in 2/3 years
I'll one up you on that, the only text messages i have sent or received in the past 6 months have been from my parents
>virgin

I similarly am fucked
>>
>>8300155
you should do what the other guy does

stop being a little bitch. You will need to do it someday. But if that doesn't happen just do go around shooting up a school or s.t u nerd
>>
>>8298266
>tfw faggot
I have a bf but he's not /fa/, I've considered dumping him before because of how plebby he is.
>tfw I won't breed with a fashionable qt to make a son who we will raise to be cultured and effay
>>
>>8299908
>>8300172
I didnt get a first kiss/ hold hands until was 21. Ive had 3 chances to lose it
since, you never know when its gonna happen, just go outside
>>
>>8299908
>>8300155
>>8300172
ARE YOU GUYS ME COMBINED TOGETHER?
>21
>never kissed anyone,never hugged a girl
>friendless as fuck
>don't have facebook, twitter, etc etc never try to connect with old friends or try to make new friends
>on 4chan all day eryday and ENJOYIT
>don't dream of good things and picture myself on 4chan in my 30's and 40's
>imagine myself dying alone like a true gothninja ;)
>tfw im okay with my life and don't try to change
I talk to ppl due to school work but it's very robotic and I try to distance myself from them
only death will bring peace :^)
>>
>>8300180
ill dress up with geobaskets, acronym and wtaps ill be the most effay active shooter ever :^)
btw whats the most /fa/ place to do a mass shooting guys? prob somewhere that you can kill the most plebs
>>
>>8300209
>prob somewhere that you can kill the most plebs
Australia
>>
>>8300209
And sent :^)
FBI tracing in 1, 2, 3....
>>
i still havent asked this fashionable qt at my school to prom, and its in less than a month

ive asked pretty much all my friends "who should i ask to prom" and they all enthusiastically said that specific girl i've had in mind

thing is shes been like my best female friend for 5 years and idk i dont want to do some lame "promposal" bs because i want to go "as friends"

idk i guess ill ask her monday straight up "yo wanna go with me"

fuck why is this making me so nervous i havent asked a girl out for something since 9th grade it always just happened organically
>>
>>8300206
I deleted my facebook because i hated going back and cringing at the stuff I posted and I was too beta to have a profile picture, so people thought I was weird as fuck. I think it has helped alienate me even more though.

As for the rest, you are lying to yourself.
>>
>>8300209
shit, give me your shit and do it naked, it'd bretty bad to have blood on your geos
>>
>>8300235
>>8300209
Better yet, give it to me and don't do anything, that way everyone can be happy
>>
>>8300227
na, it's been too long... like 5 years
If I was lying I would have broken down by now and be a pleb piece of shit texting other fucktards
Truly i can not enjoy the company of others :(
sometime I wish I can stop showering so other people will dislike me and leave me alone
I"M EDGY LIKE THAT...okay? GOT IT?? HATER
>>
>>8300225
Dude, if you like her you should ask her, wtf with all this best friend bs, if it doesn't work you go back on being friends
>>
>>8300225
r u going to the same college?
if not
go as friends
>>
>>8300239
>that way everyone can be happy
implying one pair of cool shoes will make you happy
>>
>>8300244
you sound about 14
>>
>>8298355
>>8298383
>>8298397
You sound like a genuinely great person, I can't imagine handling myself as calmly / level-headed as you did in those situations.
Big ups to you, glad you're out of that situation!
>>
>>8300251
I b8'd u so hard ;)
NICE another anon who I TROLLED
>>
>>8300248
it won't make me sad, that's what counts
>>
>>8300254
said like a true millennial
>>
>>8299552
ireland pls go
>>
>>8300253
ok
>>
>>8300246
not same college
she's doing some /fa/ design shit
i aint got time to lose im goin pre-med suck my dick watch out for my $$$$
>>8300245
eh i dont really like her in that way
just that she's really cute and one of my best friends and i really, really dont want to go alone to prom ( who does ???) so i though eh why not ask her

problems are:
1) her best friend fucking hates me because she asked me out and i said no (childish from her part but wtver)
2)my niqqas told me i have to at least give her some flowers or something, that i cant just ask her in normal conversation. but idk if this is true, I aint trying to start nothing? i just want to go to prom with her, so idk how to actually ask her
>>
>>8300254
fair enough.

however
>implying the shoes won't rebel against you because you didn't buy them, to the point where the shoes frame you for murder and then you end up in jail getting raped by everyone
>>
>>8300260
>my niqqas told me i have to at least give her some flowers
no
u are going as friends
just ask her
flowers not needed
>>
>>8299707
/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>8300263
kk man thats what i was thinking just needed a 5th opinion
>>
>>8300264
BUT IT'S TRUE
>>
>>8300256
i like free stuff, how the fuck does it turns me more millennial
>>
>>8300267
>a chad
>being from r9k
you have no grasp on the real world and should leave immediately
>>
>>8300209
lol that's actually the thought I had couple days back
I seriously consider getting a shotgun or sth like that, ordering sickk pieces and dressing up and killing some people. I dont have any friends or gf for 6 months
>>
>>8300269
>millennial
>identifies a sense of entitlement and narcissism based on personality surveys that showed increasing narcissism among Millennials compared to preceding generations, when they were teens and in their twenties.
I WANNA BE HAPPY NOW!
>>
>>8300260
Why flowers when you're just going as friends
If you give her flowers, she'll get the wrong idea
>>
>>8300264
>implying im not effay chad
>>
>>8300260
flowers is too relationshippy but it's prom the expectation is for something to be done
also moar visible effort = moar likely yes ;^) just bake her favorite kind of cake and put icing on it that says "prom?" easy peasy
>>
File: EDgY.jpg (131KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
EDgY.jpg
131KB, 750x750px
>>8300275
wow bro i was jokin get help???
>>
>>8298266
Could have, if I wasn't a fucking beta fag.
>>
>>8300289
fuckkkk i would feel so lame tho
a goddamn cake man how cheesy can you get

not your fault i know girls like cheesy shit
but idk if im going to do that

ill just ask her
hopefully that works lol
>>
>>8300312
could have been a doctor also
if I wasn't lazy
>>
File: yr.png (3MB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
yr.png
3MB, 1224x1632px
I have 2

one is a british girl who works at barnes & noble and wears black leggings and drapey shirts

the other is a chinese hs student who is only moderately effay

also my dog is p effay
>>
>>8300318
Because your doctor career was there to take... with the easiest effort.
>>
>>8300335
>black leggings and drapey shirts

i come everytim
>>
>>8300336
like your /fa/ girlfriend
>>
>>8300275
>rampage with a shotgun
yeah until you have to reload 2seconds later and you get overpowered and taken into custody (i.e you don't get shot to death)

don't even try fuccboi you are doomed to fail
don't try ever, at anything; you are hopeless
>>
>>8300260
Srs, why does asking this chick to prom make you so uncomfortable? There's something more than 'I just haven't done this in awhile'.
Nut up, put a bit of thought into what she wants out of this, then ask her in a way you think she'll like. Will she like something low key and sentimental? A spectacle? If you're one of her best friends you'll know.

Then go to prom, have an awesome time and fuck that qt. You won't ever see each other except to hook up when you come back from college for xmas and maybe summer anyways.

Better hurry before someone asks her first bud.
>>
>>8300335
do you rub peanut butter all over her feet while she sleep and let your dog lick it while you video tape it?
p-pls say yes
>>
>>8298266
fuk u m8

>tfw no potential gf in ur shitty city

everyone is a retarded pleb here
>>
>>8300356
>"everyone is a retarded pleb here"
>still no gf or fuck buddy
ha
>>
>>8298383
>I get home and lay down. I hear footsteps in the hallway (this is 4 am). My phone rings: "I'm outside."
creepy as fuck
>>
>>8300350
>There's something more than 'I just haven't done this in awhile'.

i don't know man i just like to post my rambling thoughts on the internet so that may be why it comes off as me being very uncomfortable
i'm just slightly nervous

she definitely isn't the kind of person to like a big spectacle

>Better hurry before someone asks her first bud.

my biggest fear right now
im telling her monday
i tried friday, but i simply couldnt find an opportunity, she always seems to be with her girlfriends
sunday my good friend is going somewhere where she'll be and he told me he'll ask her if she wants to go with someone, me possibly, bla bla kind of pave the way if you know what i mean
cant imagine anyone else asking her anyway no one else is close to her "type"
>>
>>8298397
damn, i bet that was one hell of relationship,

i bet it was fun for a little while
>>
>>8298309
nigga i´m like u, dont try to make me feel better
>>
>>8300155
Go there and meet other guys. Ask if they're coming next week and try to pregame with them. Buy a 40 or two, 3 bucks max and pregame with it. Go in club already drunk and buy the cheapest beer. Go to the dancefloor with guy friends and initiate dancing with girls by grabbing their hand. If you stand around for even 1 minute your success rate dives. Alcohol and friends are what keep you plowing, don't stand around and laugh off rejection/diss girls if they think they're too good. Talk to girls you dance with and get their numbers. Force yourself into a funny, almost obnoxious talkitive mood. The louder you are the more success. Godspeed.
>>
>>8298502
this is /fa/, not /b/, the worse that could happen is that we would shoop her face if she has a funny face but u said shes a model so i dont see any problem
>>
>>8299546
>bitchlet with fat ass
>patterned leggings

poor mexican detected
>>
>>8299620
such is life of an american
>>
>>8300371
The worst thing you can do is ask through your friend. It never works and makes you seem 10x more beta than otherwise. Also just ask her to go somewhere don't make it the high school "will you go out with me?" shit.
>>
>>8298355
>>8298383
>>8298397
This is a woman who needs help. I'm not saying that you were obligated to be the one to help her, nor that you deserved this treatment or that the way she acted is okay, but I am saying that maybe this information shouldn't be shared on a forum like 4chan, and I am absolutely saying that the people calling her a crazy bitch need to sit down, and just stop talking until they reach a real level of maturity.
>>
>>8300358
well, a fuckbuddy is different from a gf and thats another story

i dont hae a gf because i get bored very easily and even more with these plebs

>hey, want go shopping?
>sure
>lets go to GAP
>yeah nah even zara has better clothes
>thats clothes for gay people, lets go to Quarry
>pleb as fuck

well. maybe i´m just being an asshole but i dont want to act areound my gf
>>
>>8300427
don't go shopping with her?
>>
>>8300406
>high school "will you go out with me?"
dude idk maybe you misunderstood, or maybe customs are different in the USA (I live in Canada), but I'm not asking her out, like in a gf/bf type thing. I'm asking her if she wants to go to prom with me.

what do you mean by "Also just ask her to go somewhere don't make it the high school "will you go out with me?" shit."? Like what do you suggest i do exactly

also hes not asking for me. he insisted on asking her, w/o mentioning my name, if she is going with anyone and who she would like to go with. this is some basic highschool social shit man how come u dont know what im talkin bout

sidenote: yeah i mean if she was down id fuck her, but i dont think so. i dont know how i would approach that. i guess if at the day of prom we get drunk and shit happens, good for me but if it doesnt wtver
>>
>>8300427
a woman that thinks Zara is for gay people? Who do you go out with man? 75 year olds? maybe u live in some bumfuck rural place
>>
>>8300421
She needs help AKA is crazy or has some mental problems.
>>
>>8299908
>>handholdless kissless virgin
iktf, sometimes I wonder if I'll ever make it
>>
How can you tell if a waitress is interested in you or just doing her job? I swear she kept looking over at me even when I wasn't in her section.
>>
>>8299908
>>8300172
>>8300206
Hey, I'm you guys too!
>first kiss was when I was 6 and fucking made out with this 5yo neighbor girl, like weird as fuck what
>next girl I kissed was when I was 18, first year of university, some gamur girl chick who wanted the Descartes and I was drunk
>started hanging out with another chick, but my dick kept alternating between hard and soft whenever we made out because her face was so bland
So not entirely the same, but still kinda close
>>
>>8300484
When you cum inside of her
b/c you tipped her 100%
>falling for a waitress
>being this much of a pleb
What is it going to be next time? The drive thru girl?
Pls anon
step it up
>>
>>8298355
>>8298383
>>8298397
mifune pls
>>
>>8300498
I mean, it's not like she's trashy or anything. It's across from a university in a hipster part of town so I assume she's either a student or a recent graduate. She's pretty cute though.
>>
File: _A1_TIMEFORAFEELTRIP.jpg (61KB, 960x501px) Image search: [Google]
_A1_TIMEFORAFEELTRIP.jpg
61KB, 960x501px
>>8300489
>8300489
>8299908
>8300172
>8300206

fuck guys iktf all too well
u know how sometimes you see on facebook, or in lame jokes people make how men don't like affection or anything but just sex? how the girl is the one that is supposed to actually enjoy hugs and cuddling? BUNCH OF HORSEShit i love hugs and handholding so fucking much. i can masturbate, but i can never recreate the warmth of a woman's touch by myself, when im lonely and need it the most
>>
>>8300505
>sit on her section
>"can I have todays special with a little SIDE OF YOU"
jking
but idk talk to her
>>
>>8300209
>>
>>8300506
>i can masturbate, but i can never recreate the warmth of a woman's touch by myself, when im lonely and need it the most

truer words have never been spoken
>>
>>8298266
A manic pixie dream girl, even.
>>
File: queen.gif (493KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
queen.gif
493KB, 400x300px
>russian qt
>5'6"
>100 pounds
>acne, our legacy, etc.
I did it /fa/
>>
>>8300506
>tfw p sure masturbating every day to increasingly weirder shit has made me unable to find normal girls attractive
That, and I'm only attracted to that generic hipster sort, who are few and far between here
>>
>>8300209
if you want to kill a bunch of ppl pls dont use a gun. just go and stab a bunch of people like in china or run a bunch of people over with a bus or something.

it makes it worse for ppl who own guns as a hobby when mass shootings happen.
>>
boy asked me out recently but he's more tumblrcore than /fa/, like colorful sweaters and fjallraven kanken and all that
in college next year i'll probably try and find an /fa/ boy to shop online and cuddle with... SB is probably full of disgusting frat fashion though
>>
>>8300624
pls be gay
>>
>>8300628
sorry i'm a girl
>>
>>8300439
The OP of this lil thread of convo here.
If you do this, you'll realize how ridiculously high school bullshit it is for your friend to just caaasually trryy to bring up if she's interested in going with anyone, but not mentioning you even though you're his bud? C'mon now, don't let being nervous cloud your judgement of how childish that plot is.
Open yourself up a little bit, pull this chick away from her friends and ask her, or devise a cute strategy of asking her to your grad/prom.

Also Canadian, and our customs say nut up bud.
>>
>>8299673
yes

pls b in chicago/lauderdale
>>
>>8300624
>tfw in college and even in a fucking graphic designer major i can't find a girl who likes high fashion

My ex liked it, but i haven't met her in college :c
>>
>>8300624
>UCSB
kek, sorry for your loss
>>
>>8300656
>Also Canadian, and our customs say nut up bud.
lol thanks for the advice man definitely will be asking her asap
>>
I have a normcore gf
She's all I need
We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
>>8300000
nice get
shes qt as fuck dont be a judgmental fuggo
>>
>>8300433
>?
why the question mark?

once i had to take this girl to buy a fucking beanie and i walked all day in my chelsea boots, i think i got blisters and my sole got worn

shopping with girls with daddy issues, not even once
>>
>>8300460
>bumfuck rural place
well, thas sums up almost the whole mexico population

she was more into justin Beiber shit
>>
nope

ive only ever had 1 serious gf, and her mom had more of a fashion sense than she did

she was awful, and i wish i could just take the year i spent with her back. extreme anger issues, extreme sense of self-entitlement when it came to her expectations of me, (wanting me to pay for everything, take her everywhere, got mad when i asked for gas money when ferrying her around saying that she pays me in sex, so i called her a prostitute) came from a broken home, her mother was extremely abusive which warped her personality a ton

i really want a qt effay gf to talk about clothes with. i met ONE in college; absolutely gorgeous foreign girl of some sort of middle eastern descent, but shes currently dating this ugly dadcore faggot
>>
>>8300721
what she hot
>>
>>8300726

easily an 8, but she was really insecure
>>
>>8300726
>was***
it's 1 pm in canada so forgive me
>>
>>8298266
She's a qt but isn't effay.
Honestly I don't care she's genuinely a honest and amazing person.
If she dressed better and put make up on she'd easily be an 11/10 I'm not even kidding
>>
>>8300735
being /fa/ is a life style
your gf is an average pleb
>>
>>8300595
What type of weird shit anon?
>tfw can get a boner to 2g1c
>>
I've had one gf, dressed and acted like a 6 year old in public and around her friends. When we were alone together she was great but the second she encountered another person she turned into an absolute retard.
>>
>>8300721
Damn, you shouldnt let bitches boss you around like that. Tell her you cant give her a ride u got shit to do.
>>
File: tumblr_n3sdbc8z2r1qafaedo1_400.jpg (23KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3sdbc8z2r1qafaedo1_400.jpg
23KB, 375x500px
i really want a gf
a girl i can talk to intimately
give hugs all the time
kiss everywhere
cuddle and have sex with
pls
>>
>>8299750
better even!
>>
>>8298266
i wish
>>
im actually legitimately surprised that alot of /fa/ users have gfs
i thought this would be /r9k/ except more people talking about clothes
>>
>>8301019
Gustav Fröding dikt
>>
>>8299664
>Chicago house
since when was chicago house gay
>>
>>8299661
Iktf
I just destroy every relationship emotionally one way or another because of jealousy, or anger and stuff. Not like hitting them, just it blinds me and I get paranoid and say hurtful shit to them.
I hate myself
>>
>>8301024
obv
this is most "normal" board out of all of 4chan after all
>>
Summoning cool man luke to help with al our problems
>>
>>8301295
luke really has the worst ideas
I really don't understand why underaged beta kids want to read his posts
>>
>>8301298
What? He knows what works and tells it exactly how it is with no sugarcoating.
>>
>>8301305
lmao anything pua related is pathetic log out and learn to socialize properly u fuking geek
>>
>>8301305
he does not
his massive paragraphs can usually be condensed to "be demanding and don't be shy" with a pic of a screenshot of his chats
WOW
THANKS LUKE
Fuck
For all we know he can be some fatty who is pretending he is some gay homo to go on lunch dates with girls...that fucker never EVER posted a pic of himself or any of his fits
fuck luke and his basic advice... filtered his annoying ass
Also his comebacks are really bad and unfunny
>inb4 u mad, u jelly etc buzzwords
>>
>>8301320
>>8301312
Nigga first of all he ain't PUA, and second, 'be demanding and don't be shy' (or rather, don't let her walk over you --> she'll leave you because you're covered in dirty footprints) is pretty much the basis of a healthy man-woman relationship.
>>
>>8301328
k luke thanks for the advice
fuck off now...
>>
File: deVMe53.jpg (26KB, 504x357px) Image search: [Google]
deVMe53.jpg
26KB, 504x357px
>>8301331
>Someone agrees with someone else, he must be him, there can't possibly be more people who think like this.

I'd rather have that you fuck off
>>
>>8301328
lmao anyone with half a brain knows u dont pay a bitch shit
didnt ur moms ever tell u play hard to get lil ass nigga

smh
>>
>>8301338
>promoting and defending an unknown person on the internet
OH of course...I'm the fuckin weirdo
>>
>>8301344
A person is a person, and when he's wise I'll protect the fucker if I want.
>>8301342
That probably means there aren't that many people with half a brain or more around. Cause I see little bitches everywhere, on/fa/ too.
>>
>>8301381
Ya you keep caring about luke like he's your half brother or something but I really hope he doesn't change his trip or I need to change my filter.
>>
>>8301381
>he's wise
jesus...this is what /fa/ has become fuckin helll.....disgusting....
Talking to women is now considered "wise"?
What are you 16? Jesus man there is more to life than just women....Also talking to a lady isn't hard so it isn't like he is doing something AMAZING
>>
>>8301391
>>8301385
You're both purposefully misreading my thoughts. Of course talking to women isn't hard, that isn't what he does, he gives the framework in which to be successful with women and social interactions in general.
>>8301385
This is the second time you make the 'argument' that caring about someone else being insulted is a wrong thing to do.
>>
>>8301421
yes
Why should you care about a person who only talk about scoring woman like he is on pua forum?
Also it is a FASHION board why the shyness when someone asks to post a fit
He should go to /r9k/ or /adv/ if he wants to trips and not post fits
fyi
he is a shitty person who talk about things un/fa/ related and should be reported
>>
>>8299696
she's pretty :v) get em anon
>>
hey /fa/
i think im getting the feelings for a girl i'm in a math and science program with.
she pretty outwardly liked me last year.

she's super skinny - ruler body type - and dresses whatever the female equivalent of MFA is, which i'm v down with. she has the most agreeable personality imaginable, laughs and smiles a lot, really clumsy. she's pretty smart and has roughly the same work ethic as i do, so a relationship would actually probably be really good for school. she's not religious, i don't even know the religion of her parents, she's politically literate (note: we live in south carolina) - i couldn't possibly have an issue with her.

but i don't like... feel it? around her.
i'm more a fan of white girl body types than central asian, and definitely prefer people with more shape.

the question is should i d8 her next year? i think it would be a good move for me instead of doing nothing and dying kissless and alone.
pls /fa/, be my older brother.
>>
>>8301432
Because this is just the thread to do it you numbface
>>
>>8301476
wait hold on there mister ladies man...
You 100% sure you have a chance with her?
Why are you weighing out her qualities buddy if don't have 100% chance with her also
don't think about her positives and negatives that just fucks up the relationship
>"man she such a pleb...wearing mfa shit!" - A nono quote to think about during a relationship
Also you don't need to be deepballs in love with her to start something
>>
>>8301476
Are you just copping a gf because you feel you need to?
>>
yeah, and she keeps telling me how she wishes she was dead.

wat do fa
>>
>>8301516
Will she say that if you were hotter and richer?
maybe LET HER GO
>>
>Nerdy ex gf still hot to bring me around from time to time
>Aspires to be /fa/, listens to what i tell her will look good approx. 50% of time
>Tries to tell me she is seeing someone "more seriously" now and has to move on
>idontbelieveyou.jpg
>youknowyouwantme.avi
>Invites me on a vacation

Id love to keep a full time qt3.14 fa gf around for myself... but this is ok for now i guess. Still on the hunt, just not under as much pressure, since i got a placeholder
>>
>>8301983
you are a piece of fuck person and should hang yourself when you get the chance
with a limited edition supreme rope that was released in 2010
>>
>>8301995
U jeally? ;P
>>
n-no

at least i had a date for prom ;_;
>>
>>8298355
what drugs did she take? (medication)
>>
>>8300335
how cultured
>>
File: 116.jpg (32KB, 478x480px) Image search: [Google]
116.jpg
32KB, 478x480px
>>8302006
>mfw britbong and nobody has to get a date for our prom equivalent
>>
File: 1399822681404.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
1399822681404.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>>8300421
Dude...
>>
>>8301154
It isn't. But the plebs think it is for some reason.

It was made by black gay dudes but that's beside the point
>>
>>8300335
hey come on man don't hog all the gfs give me one
>>
>>8301476
just hang out/date and bang you utter pleblord
see how it goes
>>
>>8301298
>someone is too fat to pull off CML advice

nigga i had the chance to fuck some girl in just last two months but i didnt because of my /fa/ autism

thanks based CoolManLuke
>>
>>8301342
>didnt ur moms ever tell u play hard to get lil ass nigga
my fathers didnt teached me shit aside of talking and doing simple arithmetics
>>
>>8301391
>lady
>M´lady
FTFY
>>
>>8301476
>the question is should i d8 her next year?
autist question of the day

go for it, what could possibly go wrong? just be chill and dont overthink anything
>>
>>8301485
autist post of the day

nigga i bet ur single as fuck
>>
I had once.
Now I'm a complete wreck, incapable of experiencing actual happiness. Anxiety, depression, self loathing and worst of all, knowing that she is out there, living a happy life, meeting people, being interested in them, trusting them, enjoying their company... loving them.
Don't fall in love Anons, seriously. It's not worth it.
>>
File: 1399769880416.gif (40KB, 1136x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1399769880416.gif
40KB, 1136x1536px
>>8302663
>>
How's sex with these effay qt3.14? Are they the boring kind that just lay in bed like "Do whatever you want" and never move?
>>
>>8302778
the finnish model girl sounded pretty rad

i would deal with her shit just for the sex, i bet is wild as fuck
>>
>>8302778
What >>8302792 said (minus the i would with her shit for the sex).
Crazy girls are cumsluts in the bedroom. Last girl I was with was one but she was too much to handle & constantly starting fights with me over nothing.
She keeps messaging me but i dont reply lol.
>>
>>8302810
have you ever heard of one night stands?
>>
>>8302810
i would deal with her shit*
>>
>>8302816
what the fuck do you think my anecdote was about you dumb fuck?
>>
Damn these threads are pathetic.
Go back to >>>/r9k/catalog you fucks.
>>
>>8302824
Just imagine if your ex gf's knew about this.
"Sarah, do you know what Anon is doing these days?".
"Oh I found out he posts on an anonymous anime imageboard about how he can't get a gf, and he posts pictures of sad frogs and bold upset cartoon characters whilst doing so".
"Sounds great, he's really moved on".

Posting on 4chan about how much of a fucking faggot you are means you will most likely never get a girlfriend, so just take the easy way out.
>>
>>8302828
It's not like men can express their feelings out in the real world.

let us be for a moment
>>
>>8299546
Pick of face because I'm 99% sure I know her
>>
>>8298538
>>8298430
I would also like to know this.
>>
>>8299661
>>8301212
goddammit why are there always people I relate to on /fa/
>>
>>8299661
why you hooking up with prodigy bruv?
>>
my ex was qt af but also insane ;_;
>>
>>8298266

I almost had one, but she decided I wasn't godly enough (lel)

Now I'm just going to hook up with some cute cuban girl, they're the only thing soflo is good for imo and they seem to love skinny twinks like me
>>
tfw got one hooked right after i started coming here.

giving up dota 2 and getting a haircut was all i needed
>>
if you ever get one the first thing they will notice about you and say is there is more to life and then they will leave you forever shortly after unfortunately

had it happen 2 me :(
>>
>>8300000
>dubs
nice
>>
>>8298439
Yeah I had a GF i broke up with about a month ago, she had Borderline personality disorder and it was just too much all similar things to what happened to you (except the beating of doors with shoes) and in the end she cheated on me and it was the excuse id been looking for to end the 7 month relationship. couldn't be happier since i left her...
>>
>>8298309
lmao ur life isnt that b ad
ur not special
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.