[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be skinny to be effay. What's the best anorexic diet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 28

File: Men_anorexia.jpg (15KB, 400x300px)
Men_anorexia.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
I want to be skinny to be effay.
What's the best anorexic diet?
>>
>>8279717
>What's the best anorexic diet?
dont eat shit all day

live out of water and air

i personally can live out of coffee and cigarettes but dem fucking binges man, food is just so tasty

>tfw you gained like a kile even when you were eating the 78% of your burnt calorie intake
just kill me now
>>
>>8279717

If you want to do it quick without dying (aka the /fa/ way) then:

- Calculate your Caloric Intake, and subtract 400-500 .
- Eliminate carbs, and shit food.

If you cut all food, you'll lose weight, but it's slower than cutting calories carefully. So just do this.
>>
>tfw auscwitz-mode but want to be normal so I can wear just t-shirts without feeling self concious

Fuck you
>>
>>8279717
Eat healthier and less. If you stop eating for long periods of time you'll just binge later and gain it all back.
>>
I'm Auschwitz and I eat a lot of shit all day every day.
you have to consider your genetics too OP.
a too drastic change in your diet can have really bad effects to your health
>>
Eat chicken/tofu for protein. Shit-ton of GREEN veggies (ridiculously low in cals). Don't be adding dressings (unnecessary calories) either like a fat fuck.

Cut out carbs as much as possible, breads, grains, etc. Also, fruit tends to have a lot vitamins, but also a lot of sugar.
>>
you guys know you can get injections in problem areas like thighs and hips that literally melt your fat right? They're like $300 per treatment. it's safer than lipo and doesn't destroy the fat cell, just the fat within the cells. so you need to combine it with a good diet and regular exercise else it comes back. but its good way to remove stubborn fat that won't budge
>>
>>8279717
I share your pain m8
>>
>>8279767
Or you could just eat fruits and vegetables for every meal...
>>
Man I am never gonna understand /fa/'s deal with hungry skeleton mode.

Getting a decent fit is significantly harder, you look frail as shit, it's easier to be awkward, people always reminding you of how skinny you are and that you should eat more, some might even think you're on drugs. I think this kind of thing only works when you have a really good face and lodsemone.

/5'6, 108 lbs
/first world problems
>>
File: 1985.jpg (20KB, 450x405px)
1985.jpg
20KB, 450x405px
Faithless is pretty effay and he is a compete stick. I guess it sort of suits the dark nature of his music too.
>>
>be me
>be fat
>find /fa/
>can't be /fa/t (regardless of how hard you try)
>decide to lose weight
>bowl of fruit for breakfast
>skip lunch and use uni meal swipe for a venti dark roast at Starbucks with a shot of espresso
>just get salad for dinner
>every time I get hungry between meals I just smoke a cig and drink a coffee

>mfw coffee and cigarettes worked, and I'm down almost 50 lbs over my first two semesters at school

Get home and everyone is amazed you lost so much weight and dress better, thanks /fa/, I had a very enjoyable Memorial Day. ;)
>>
>>8280151
Thats Maxi Jazz, Faithless is the band. But yeah he is a stick. I don't think it really plays that much of a part in the music but he looks good.
>>
>>8279722
this shit annoys me so much
dude, if you gained weight it means you ate more calories than you use per day, so you obviously fucked up your math, you never ate 78% of whatever.
>>
>>8281535
Maybe the food itself weighed a kilo.
>>
>>8280159
you're doing it wrong
>>
>>8279717
depression works for me
>>
>>8279717
just eat around 0.7-1.2kg of (raw) meat a day (with fat attached, not trimmed), drink water. you will look lean and feel good
>>
>>8279735
Nah just eat nothing and binge on healthy shit.

In all seriousness though, cut out dairy products for a lil bit there and only drink water.
>>
The most effay diet is 1k calories of nutritious food

And a 45 minute DIY muscle building routine
>>
>>8281561
depression just makes me eat more
>>
>>8282367
I know it sucks

And it doesn;t help that american doctors literally want everyone to be fat

REally they consider 5'8 and 125 TOO SKINNY WHAT THE FUCK

they flipped out last time I went in to get working papers signed off

fuck em, big-agriculture corporate whores.

Why don't they get that I want to look emaciated
>>
>>8280159
This is the most /fa/ thing I've read in a long time
>>
>>8280159
Congrats on the weight loss, I'm also losing and tried the coffee thing to cover up hunger but every time I drink it I get a headache for the whole day
>tfw
>>
>>8279722
It's because when you don't eat your metabolism rises, just stop eating all together, take vitamins and eat exclusively fish/drink water.
>>
>>8279734
>not just eating more
what's wrong with you
>>
>>8282809
or just eat one meal a day (or one every other day)
>>
File: skeleton1-jumbo.jpg (412KB, 1396x1500px)
skeleton1-jumbo.jpg
412KB, 1396x1500px
Skeleton reporting in and you make me sick.
Being able to see your ribs, not being able to look up in bed because it hurts to breathe and not being able to carry a shopping bag for 5 minutes isn't exactly fun.

Being skinny isn't "fashionable", ottermode in my opinion is the ideal body.
You might think it looks cool (why?) but the truth is most people think you're weak or have some sort of disorder.

But if you want to malnourish yourself and be a weak little faggot then go for it, you won't enjoy it as much as you think you will, I can guarantee it.
>>
>>8282812
>want to eat more
>try
>stomach says fuck you after a certain amount of food
>>
>>8282825
Eat the same amount more frequently then.
>>
I starved myself 5kg lighter the last month but It makes you feel like shit and i ended up drinking like 8+ coffees in a day

What's the point when I can just eat a small amount of healthy foods and get the exact same results without feeling like I'm sick and havnt slept in days
>>
>>8279717
bfast: coffee and a banana if starving
lunch: 100 cal juice and 120 cal snack
snack: another banana or a few unsalted nuts and tea
dinner: salad or fish/chicken and rice but I make sure under 500 cals

I also go to the gym 3 days per week and walk everywhere I go

only lose a pound or two per week how can I make it go faster /fa/?
>>
>>8282823
this. i'm 5'9 and around 115-118 lbs. getting shit for being skin and bones and constantly hearing "anon! you need to eat more!" is so unbelievably old by now.

but, it's better than being fat i suppose.
>>
everything you are doing right now is incredibily unhealthy. i'm not advising you to be "fat" but since you all have body dismorphia anyway, read the /fit/ sticky right now. http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

it gives you good diet tips and exercises for you to stay healthy. you might actually gain some muscles for once. maybe you might even get close to ottermode. you'll finally be able to fill out yr clothes, and combine that with good posture, you might actually look good and confident for once.

i'm just giving you good long term life advice here, dudes. my life has improved quite a lot since i've started exercising and eating properly after being a proper skelly for a long time.

don't worry, we'll all make it :)
>>
>tfw anorexia age 13-19
>tfw no more muscle, just disgusting, flabby fat
>tfw can only eat 1000 kcal a day and must run at least 5k to avoid becoming a disgusting fatass because my metabolism is FUCKED.
>5'6" and 113 lb, but still look like a lardo.
>I am disgusting.
>Anorexia is disgusting
>Please don't ruin your bodies like I ruined mine.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x960px)
image.jpg
51KB, 640x960px
I'm 5"4, 64lbs, male

And I'm so sick of people calling me skinny

They just don't understand that I'm just being effay
>>
File: 1362512166575.jpg (19KB, 396x385px)
1362512166575.jpg
19KB, 396x385px
>>8282903
>>8282823 here, don't worry man not all of us enjoy being a skeleton.
I'm doing calisthenics at the moment, drinking water and going to start running.

Calisthenics is all I can do really but I'm copping a pull-up bar too and shit.
We all gonna make it.
>>
does fa know any chin exercises?
>>
>>8282945
Sucking dick made my chin grow some 3 inches
>>
>>8282957
yeah ok cheers
what i mean is the area between chin and neck, dont know what its called
where a double chin would be
im not fat but i would like it to be more "pronounced", is that possible?
>>
>>8282812
>eat more
>get gut
>arms and legs are still twigs
>>
>>8282915
Is this legit because if it is you're probably going to die soon
>>
>>8282978
either lose tons of weight or become anorexic, there's no other way about getting rid of a receding chin
>>
i eat chocolate and coffee 4 times a day and still cant gain weight
>>
>>8281515
didn't know that, thanks!
>>
i'm a grill and when i wanna lose loads of weight at once this is how i do it... i presume it will work for men too but you will probably lose muscle if you have any because i used to be really fit and then i lost loads of weight and now i'm weak as fuck. if you're ok with that, though, here's what you do.

- fill the fuck up on liquids. try to fill up on liquids that aren't too fattening (such as full fat milkshakes) but even those are better to fill up on than food since you piss most of them out anyway. the best thing to fill up, in my experience, is tea. like british tea that you put (skimmed) milk in. it's filling enough that you can drink it all day without eating if you have the willpower. chocolate soya milk is good too because it tastes pretty nice and it's better/much less fattening for you than actual milk from a cow is.

- if you don't want to fucking DIE, though, eat some low calorie foods throughout the day. best are soups, vegetables and fruit, fish, etc... eggs are good but don't eat more one than one egg YOLK a day as they're high in cholesterol and fat. if you want to eat more than one egg, remove the yolks of the other eggs you eat. egg white is very high in protein and i personally love eggs.

- don't eat a fuck tonne of meat. ignore what the idiots tell you about eating meat for protein, meat is full of shit and red meats in particular are full of saturated fat. if you eat meats in restaurants, especially, they are literally drowning in sauces that are full of salt and fat. eat fish for protein instead. if you absolutely must eat meat, do NOT eat red meats. like i said they are fucking full of saturated fat.

- make microchanges to your lifestyle and you will lose weight. for example, if you always have full fat milk, change to skimmed. stop putting butter on your sandwiches. only eat brown bread, not white (higher in fibre, better for you). take a 20 minute walk everyday or some shit.
>>
>>8282850
how tf do you guys drink so much coffee and not fuck your teeth up?
>>
>>8283078
lol
>>
>>8282903
ok, yeah m8. i'll "fill out" my saint laurent skinnies then lmao. i'm sure that will look great
>>
>>8283078
(continuing from my last post)

- eat more earlier. toast and eggs for breakfast. a little bit of rice and veg for lunch. tiny bit of soup for dinner.

- do NOT snack unless you are literally so hungry you can't function, do NOT eat when you are bored.... if you have cravings and want to snack, brush your teeth and everything will taste bad for the next 20 mins, buying you time to let the craving subside.

- DO NOT use diet pills. they are a scam and if they do work they will fuck up your body. i've actually found that herbal weight metabolisers work kind of well though. they aren't harmful to you and if you take them before you exercise they'll burn your fat faster.
smaller changes over a long time is better because if you crash diet you will only gain weight when you have to start eating normally again. however, if you really want to lose weight fast, do the thing i said about drinking loads of filling liquids rather than eating. i used to be fat and i'm a few kilograms underweight now, so i can vouch for this method. it works. good luck.
>>
>>8283078
fuck off stupid bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x960px)
image.jpg
65KB, 640x960px
>>8283078
You just made me wanna never swear again

Potty mouthed females smh, wash your mouth out with soap and never say the word piss again
>>
>>8283086

>meat is bad
>satured fat is bad

http://activenocarber.myfreeforum.org/Bear_s_Words_Of_Wisdom_about22.html

you don't need to agree with all of these
but is worth reading for another perspictive
>>
>>8283078

actually good advice. i did all this by making small adjustments to the /fit/ whole thing of muh protein. it's just common sense.
>>
>>8283080
I second this
>>
Proteins good if you actually wanna look good

You're always gonna be soft bodied if you don't eat protein

That's the only reason anorexia exists, because anos turn skinny fat and never really achieve the body they want, they're constantly fighting for this tiny layer of fat that never goes away cause they arnt eating protein

And eating fat is the key to not feeling like shit while dieting, not enough fat is gonna make you feel weak and fragile, as fat controls your hormone levels, which is the same reason why when you starve yourself you'll find you're craving cheese like nothing else
>>
>>8282823
this

you're horribly unattractive to girls when you weigh less than them and are 6 inches taller
>>
>eat two apples
>drink one 200ml latte
>drink water for rest of the day
>nothing else
>but 300 calories on stationary bike

feels good man

>parents buy me a bag of cookies to try and cheer me up
>eat all five of them

kill me
>>
>>8282809

>Metabolism rises

Confirmed for not knowing shit about nutrition. When you stop eating, your bodily processes slow down, not speed up.

He most likely is retaining water and losing muscle. hence the weight gain.

Anorexia is probably the most retarded way to lose weight ever.

Unless you want to go full Somalia mode I suggest you eat 1500 calories of greens and lean meats and do an hour of cardio a day.
>>
>>8283214
Living with people with poor diets is horrible. Its easy to just not buy bad food but when its conveniently in your kitchen and you have a craving there is no stopping.
>>
File: original.jpg (139KB, 561x370px)
original.jpg
139KB, 561x370px
>>8283220
African babies with big stomachs like this kid is not because of fat or anything, but rather their guts have parasites.
>>
>>8283239
That used to happen to me

But once you reach the 3 week mark of dieting perfectly hunger goes away completely

The more you binge the more you crave
>>
>>8279717

I noticed that i wasn't as hungry when taking benadryl because of allergies so i'm just gonna OD on benadryl every day until i'm anorexic. I'm not even joking. I'm gonna be sleepy as fuck 24/7 but i don't care.
>>
>>8283246
Its called Kwashiorkor and its cased by malnutrition and liquid escaping your vessels not parasites.
>>
>>8283160
i'm not saying it's BAD, but it does make you put on weight... which is what this person wants to lose. dieting like this is unhealthy and i know that, but they asked how to get very skinny so i told them.
>>
File: 1382120697603.jpg (71KB, 500x338px)
1382120697603.jpg
71KB, 500x338px
>>8281552
I don't give a shit. I'm not telling others to do it necessarily, but it worked for me. But I do understand what you mean, because if I start eating a bunch, then I'll gain weight really quickly.

>>8282599
Thanks, m8.

>>8282737
Damn anon, I'm sorry to hear that. Do you smoke as well or not? I'm not advocating smoking (it's bad for you, the smell, etc) but it certainly helped me.

In case anyone is interested, a friend of mine sent this to me when he asked how I lost a bunch of weight and I just said "I stopped eating and started smoking"

http://www.npr.org/2011/06/09/137085989/the-skinny-on-smoking-why-nicotine-curbs-appetite
>>
>>8283086
Which herbal metabolisers did you use?
>>
>>8279734
I know how you feel, anon.
I'm trying to work out a little bit, cause I don't wanna be an Auschwitz.
>>
>>8283777

this picture is so effay
>>
>>8282599
>>8283879
Well damn, I guess I'm 2effay4/fa/
>>
>>8283777
>>8283907
someone post that gif of that fag with the two cigs
funny as hell
>>
>tfw you're so hungry you cant sleep
>>
>>8283078
i hope you proceeded to kill yourself after you posted this
>>
post anorexic guy fits

i dont know what to do with my body
>>
>>8284886
Just look at a Hedi Dior or SLP lookbook/collection
>>
File: 00100big.jpg (174KB, 1280x1920px)
00100big.jpg
174KB, 1280x1920px
From personal experience, counting calories is the only way forward. When I lost weight I tried to stay near 1500 calories. Some days it was 800-1000, but if you're not a NEET and have a job, you need more calories to get trough work and working out. Aspire to look like this, and you're good to go!
>>
>>8283158
where did you get that image from
>>
>>8283923
damn cant find it but i know which one you mean
>>
>>8279717
Don't do the whole throwing up & not eating thing, instead just eat healthy foods like fruit, nuts, fish & vegetables.

A skinny person with nice healthy skin is much better than a skinny person with dry meth addict tier skin.
>>
>>8279753
What would you suggest as a good source of calcium and b-12 for a vegetarian who wants to cut down on diary but can't really because of potential deficiencies?
>>
>>8285534
not the person you're replying to but b12 is produced by soil. It might not be as prominent these days with how much we fuck with our soil so just take supplements. And calcium is found in a lot of plant foods just google it
>>
>>8285552
vegan reporting in. Try deva B-12. It's totally vegan, absorbed through the tongue so it gets to the blood stream (B-12 can't really get absorbed in the stomach or something...or at the very least you get a less than optimal amount) and tastes like delicious lemons:

http://www.amazon.com/Deva-Vegan-Vitamins-Sublingual-Tablets/dp/B001GAOHTS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401296033&sr=8-1&keywords=deva+b12
>>
>>8285534
Oh, and as for your calcium conundrum, just about the best thing you can do for your bones is get off dairy! :) Most of the calcium in milk cannot be absorbed by the body, and the proteins in milk actually cause calcium to be leeched from your bones in order for you to be able to digest it.

Luckily, almond milk is a perfect substitute for dairy. Almonds are a rich source of calcium; if you take a look at some commercially available brands like Blue Diamond, Silk, etc. you'll find that they openly advertise that they have 50% MORE calcium than milk. And this calcium is much more easily absorbed into the body. It may take a little getting used to the flavor, and I don't really think you're ever going to want to down a glass of the stuff, but it's great over cereal, in coffee, smoothies, etc. Unless you're lucky enough to live near a really good discount grocery store where you can buy almonds in bulk, it's much cheaper and more convenient to buy at the store. I'm a big fan of Califia Farms almond milk if you can get ahold of it, and their cold-brewed coffee is the shit:

http://www.califiafarms.com/

Other sources of calcium include green, leafy vegetables like kale and collard greens, as well as some legumes like white beans.
>>
being thin is only /fa/ when you are tall or at least average, like 6' and up.
>>
How long would it take to lose 10-20 lbs while eating around 500 calories/day? Female here.
>>
I'm 5'6" and was 150 like 2 weeks ago but now I'm down to 143 (although half of the loss is prob water weight as my actual weight lost should be around 4 lbs at a 1k calorie deficit).

Been eating a banana and some steel cut oats for breakfast, lunch is a can of chili, and dinner is a tuna sandwich on this delicious as fuck bread. Snacks are just random veggies + sugar free mints. Also taking a multivitamin as I cba to keep good track of my macros.

Trying to reduce muscle loss by doing just general body weight exercises. It's also nice because I have less energy so I'm more tired and can actually fall asleep at 11 instead of getting to sleep at like 4 AM like I was before.

>tfw goal of 130 is still over 2 months away though
>>
>>8286448
That bread is so fucking good.
>>
>>8286292
500 is too little, 800-1000 should be better
>>
how do u guys deal with social lives and drinking? i get invited out to eat, like, 4 or 5 times a week and i usually go drinking 2 or 3. i can go like 1,200 kcals a day so long as i don't have either of those things to do but obviously when i'm out with my m8s and i'm trying to keep up with their drinking it's kinda hard to lose weight. also the inevitable 5 or 6am mcdonalds is killer

;_;
>>
>>8282858
your body is probably in "starvation mode", if you keep this up you'll end up looking like one of those african kids with a big stomach. I suggest you eat a lot more fruit and vegetables and increase calorie intake...
>>
>>8286676

2 lbs a week is about right, you're prob about on a 1k deficit and seeing as a 1 lb is 3,500 calories a 1k deficit a day means you lose 2 lbs a week. If you go an less you'll prob go into starvation mode like >>8282858 mentioned, but I also recommend keeping up on macros by eating fruit and veggies or you can hop on a multi vitamin.
>>
>>8286676
>>8286721
Starvation mode is a myth. Unless you're literally out of fat to lose, you'll lose weight proportional to the caloric deficit that you limit yourself to.

That said, a huge calorie deficit isn't much more efficient than the max 1000 calorie cut most recommend. Eat 1000 calories under your BMR and lift. I'd also recommend a low-carb diet.
>>
>>8279734

this
>>
File: 3636.jpg (225KB, 717x1024px)
3636.jpg
225KB, 717x1024px
>eat 1-2 meals a day
>sleep 8+ hours from lack of energy
>walk a lot

that's it. pray you have strong jaw/cheekbones
>>
>>8287019
>tfw i was one of the lucky ones with a strong jaw even when overweight
>>
>>8287019
W2c shoes?
>>
>>8287062
Nike Free 2.0
>>
>>8279753
You likely overestimate the amount of food you eat. Most people who claim to eat a ton and stay skinny, or a little and stay fat do this.
>>
>>8287062
They look like generic target brand runners you fag.
>>
>>8284726
>tfw so hungry you have to take antacid tablets all the time

Better than food
>>
>>8287232

fiber tablets. make you shit like a horse but you'll feel like you never need to eat again
>>
>>8287238
Seriously? They work?

I was just thinking about buying some Aderall from a friend but that works too
>>
>>8287269
Oh and I meant that my stomach is so empty that I get queasy quickly so I have to take antacids.
>>
>>8287287

fiber works but most people can't handle the stream of volcanic shit you'll endure. i found carbonated water before sleep kept me feeling well enough to drift off too
>>
Fuck off anybody parroting that coffee and cigarettes bullshit, DRINK A FUCKTON OF WATER.
>>
>tfw you're in full skelly mode and sense of smell is heightened
>>
>>8287269
just buy meth. adderall is really just branded amphetamine
>>
I'm 8 stone, 112 pounds and 5"11.
Idk what my bf% is but I'd probably say it's near 10-15% maybe a bit lower.

Should I drop to like 7 stone? I'm trying to define my facial features and see if losing weight will make my face more defined, and if not I'll go back up and bulk to up 9 stone or smth.
Thoughts?
Also I'm >>8282823 btw.
>>
>>8279717
What does effay mean?
>>
>>8290307
/fa/, as in fashionable.
>>
>>8289178
Water doesn't suppress appetite nearly as well as cigs and coffee.
>>
Eat healthy

This:
http://www.fitwatch.com/qkcalc/caloriedeficitcalculator.php

and an EC Stack
>>
>>8282915
jesus christ you're a malnourished manlet
>>
Jesus christ, I want to kill Gisele Bundchen.

When THE FUCK did you /fa/ggots become all
>owww look at me, I'm a healthy vegan photosynthetic organic farm raised health freak! Healthy skeleton mode, weeee!

NO.

COCAINE AND ECA FOR LIFE. AVAILABLE AT THE NEAREST SKELETON-FRIENDLY ENDOCRINOLOGIST.
EARN YOUR HEROIN CHIC STARS, /FA/GGOTS.
>>
>>8286600
eat less during the day, that way if you get invited out at night you can eat something light and not break the 1,200. alcohol is a bitch that way but stick to unmixed hard liquor if you can do it, i heard vodka and gin are the best in that capacity but don't take my word. if you must drink beer then just bite the bullet and get light beer. skip the mcdonalds
>>
>tfw you finally realise your delusion and start putting on weight and looking better
feels good
>>
/fit/ and /fa/ anon with a lot of knowledge from /roid/.

Get your hands on some DNP. But fucking read about it before you use it, because it is very easy to kill yourself accidentally.
>>
>tfw I am actually happier mentally and emotionally when I don't eat.
>tfw I get anxiety when I'm eating because I think of all the better things I could be doing in my time
>tfw just eat whatever I want
>no coffee, no cigs just chocolate and fast food.
>>
>>8292065
Same here Anon, we're all going to make it.
Ate 83.75g of protein today (as soon as I finish this egg quick), maybe not too much but I'm about to start gulping milk too.
>>
>>8292115
This. There are actual studies on the mood improving aspects of anorexia (though the exact causes are unknown).
It's not only mental, for some reason our body just feels better when you go ana (even for physical disease reasons).
>>
>>8279717
get a script for ADD (vyvance optimally) so you don't want to eat
smoke a heavy indica once every few days to combat the side effects so you can actually eat something and get some proper sleep.
drink coffee on the comeup

you should be skinny and relatively healthy with a decent amount of energy.

wether or not your pleasure centers will be damaged beyond repair later in life, or your body damaged at the bone level, noone can really say.

It's a hard drug to abuse because it takes from you by degrees. It'll get you looking like the fuccboi you want to look like in pretty short order though.
>>
>>8292194
how would you go about getting a script?
>>
>>8279717
any tips on losing muscle mass? im a grill and very muscular it's not genetics or anything just from working out
>>
>>8292265
literally just stop working out and eat below maintenance
>>
>>8292307
i heard cardio helps. I mean like long distance. Or just cut out cardio as well?
>>
>>8292350
Cardio isn't strength, stupid.
>>
>>8292350
light/no resistance cardio creates leaner muscles which is what I've been doing for my massive calves. I's working really well
>>
>>8279717
1 serving of oats for breakfast
2 guacamoles for lunch
2 glasses of milk for dinner with or without grains

and you can try those milkshake diets they do at hospitals. people drop like 20 lbs a month with no exercise.
>>
>>8292368
did you decrease your protein intake? how long til you saw noticeable results?
>>
I wouldnt try to be skinny.Ottermode is the ideal body.Being a skeleton sucks from my experience.Clothes never fit good and I felt self conscious wearing t shirts in public. Been working out and bulking for a few months and have gained 20lbs already and am loving it
>>
>>8290292
You look fashionable but anybody can walk up and beat your ass for whatever shit you're wearing. Fucking stupid. This whole board idealizes retarded shit. 5'11" and 112lb.? You're a fucking toothpick. Pus as niga.
>>
>>8279767
might try it on my pubic area for maximum cok
>>
>>8280159
I lost 30 pounds when i first went on /fa/, it's easy to find motivation here i guess.I'm very comfortable atm.
>>
>>8280159
>all that loose skin with no muscle
disgusting
>>
Can't wait to try this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NCigh54jg
>>
>tfw you gained like 5-10 kg from eating like shit for a long time after your dad died

I'm back on track and losing the weight now, but damn...
>>
>>8293719
hope you're ok man.
>>
>>8293672
Soylent seems so /fa/.
>>
Starving yourself in order to lose weight is pretty damn dumb
>>
>>8293719
did you eat your dad??
>>
>>8282915
> 5"4, 64lbs
>I'm just being effay

nope.gif
>>
>binge
>feel terrible
>try to purge
>can't
god fucking damn it
>>
>>8279717

>wake up at 9
>remain stationary for three hours on computer
>12 pm, chopped carrots/tomatoes/sweetcorn/babyspinach with a tin of mackerel and a coffee
>5pm, 4 oatcakes and an apple
>8pm tinned mackerel with brown rice/pasta
>snacks - oatcakes, water, bell pepper, tomatoes, apple
>20 press ups when waking up, and going to bed, plus 5 pullups at various intervals
>run everyday after "big" meal

its working
>>
>>8294246
>20 press ups
>5 pull ups
r u a gril
>>
what's the most /fa/ bmi
>>
>>8294255

im going for twink mode
>>
>>8295654
>>
>>8290292
u look p soft
id say 15-17 is more like ur actual bf%
>>
>>8279722
iktf

i will start tomorrow and do crunches till i fall asleep
>>
>>8283080
i use straws since i cant handle hot food well anyways so i keep my coffe cold in a bottle
>>
lots of amphetamines
>>
>>8279904
lol faggot

>being chased by a nigger
>tight alleyway inbound
>slip in easily
>bulky Jamal cant even get his arm inside because of thick muscled arms
>seeyalaterfaggot.webm
laugh while i walk away
>>
>>8295727
u mean gross skinnyfat mode
>>
>>8296387
remember to hydrate lots before and after the sonsumption of amphetamines
you could very easily die from eehydration
>>
I'm 6'2 and 165 pounds.
Am I /fa/?
>>
>>8280159
/fa/ changed my life too

>used to be skinnyfat and proud of it
>long greasy hair with dandruff
>dadcore and basic all day
>beta as fuck

after /fa/

>healthy as fuck HY
>skinny floppy, WIP
>SLP all day an "techno interests me" core once in a while
>dat effay badass atittude
>flirt with girls erryday
>bitches be mirin muh fits

thanks /fa/ i owe you my life, i love you
>>
>>8281535
i eat the 85% of my RDI and i loose a very small amount of weight

if you fuck up a month and you don't burn it you gain weight
>>
>>8296424
you sound like a giant faggot
>>
>>8282823
lol at this faggot
>>
>>8282903
>gain muscle
lol no, that fucks up the silhouette very bad
>>
>>8279717
what is the best thing for weight loss that can be combined with eating less?
>>
>>8296506
exercise
>>
>>8283078
this bitch is trying to troll me

i cant drink full milk, i get diarrhea and acne, a single latte fucks up my diet

go full C&S or go home
>>
>>8296512
eugh, I'm going to be honest even though I can eat less I'm still too lazy to work out
>>
>>8296521
drugs then
>>
>>8284886
nigga you can wear SLP and Dior without any flaws

in so jelly, Hedi would be proud of you
>>
>>8285488
lol only faggots throw up

C&S all day, son
>>
>>8286600
i always ask when I'm going out so i starve all day until i go out and get a salad or something light
>>
>>8296527
how would I get them? Idk anyone who has drugs
>>
>>8287232
>tfw gastritis since 12
kek, maybe i can fill up with ranitidine
>>
>>8296555
do an ec stack then
>>
>>8293719
you have us m8, we're going to make it
>>
>>8296444
why?

i mean, i know Hollister fags and the regular Mexican would say that but why /fa/
>>
File: June 2013.jpg (238KB, 1052x1280px)
June 2013.jpg
238KB, 1052x1280px
>Implying leading a /fit/ lift style isn't the best way to fill out your /fa/ clothes
Had a pretty good bulk this winter. In the progress of cutting, loving the way clothes fit on me
>>
>>8296628
are u wearing an skin themed armour because that groin area looks so unreal
>>
>>8296836
He's flexing, which pushes out the adonis belt.
>>
>>8296628
what was your cutting routine?
>>
>>8296628

>you
>bulked

lmfao
>>
>>8296628

yeah you look good well done dude
>>
>>8296848
you can't flex your obliques. -10% and you get that.

>>8296628
>good bulk this winter
>bulking for the seasons
bro you don't even lift.
>>
>>8296424
yea, that's what I'm saying mayne. While everyone claims /fa/ is a shit hole (and there's plenty of merit to that claim) it has certainly helped me.
>>
>>8292105

fellow /fit/izen here, why would you tell people who are anorexic to take DNP? they will take too much and kill themselves
>>
>>8296892
I can personally flex them.

Unflexed
>>
>>8296945
Flexed
>>
>>8296836
its mainly genetics
>>8296848
you really dont need to flex to make your adonis belt look amazing. If it looks good its because youre lean and youve got a good adonis belt genetic.
>>8296892
You can flex your obliques easily but it doesnt provide a significant change.
>>
>>8296628
what the hell does "filling out clothes" mean? why are you buying clothes that are too big for you? most decent designers cut stuff for skinny people to wear
>>
>>8279881
Yeah the HEALTH and FITNESS board, totally irrelevant aspects to losing weight.
>>
>>8297091
kek, stay pleb
>>
>>8297130
yeah man, sure u look great "filling out" your saint laurent skinnies, lmao
>>
File: 220.jpg (16KB, 350x392px)
220.jpg
16KB, 350x392px
>>8297138
>cut most carbs
>eat a fuck lot of fibrous vegetables with fish
>2 fruits a day
>1 glass of raw milk/day

1300cal/day without being hungry

>mfw I see people starving themselves
>>
so i binged yesterday. ate a whole box of cookies );
whats the appropriate action now? should i just keep hitting 1000 calories like i have been? should i subtract how many calories i consumed last night from my target today?
>>
>>8296946
when is babby due
>>
>>8297157
lmao nobody cares /fit/ peasant
>>
>>8296417
i'm 6'3 1/2 and 156 and beautiful looking

so no
>>
>>8282915
You weigh nearly 1/3 of me, fucking retard
>>
>>8296406

fuck you you cunt
>>
>>8296605
probably because you said you owe your life to a bunch of losers on the internet
>>
question: I'm already skinny, tengo a neck como un lapiz, should I just buff it up
>>
>>8282823
Lanklet reporting in, I'm working towards otter mode, cause that really is the the best mode.
>tfw you sneeze and pull a muscle like a bitch
fuck that shit
>>
>>8282915
Scum. I weigh less than 1/3 of me, and i am 1,96cm. Kill yourself
>>
>>8279733

>eliminate carbs.
>2014

"Evidence abounds that low-carbohydrate diets present no significant advantage over more traditional energy-restricted, nutritionally balanced diets both in terms of weight loss and weight maintenance."

Source: Bilsborough & Crowe: Low-carbohydrate diets: what are the potential short- and long-term health implications.

Also: A low carb diet have shown to lead to higher levels of cortisol (stress hormone), an increase C-reactive protein levels which may lead to heart disease, kidney damage and higher risk of cancer - among other things.

"Cut carbs" is such a fucking retarded fad, a cliché everyone just spits out without being able to back it up with science.

Calculate your caloric need, cut 500kcal from that, and run/exercise enough to cut another 500kcal. This will make you drop around 1kg (just over 2 pounds for you using the imperial system) every week since you have to cut around 7000-7500kcal from your energy intake to loose a kilo.
>>
>>8296587
Yeah, I guess thatd be my only option

I'd go on the silk road but being on the deep web just freaks me out. i'm afraid it wouldn't be completely anonymous and that id get caught
>>
>>8297164
No, don't do that. I used to overeat one day and then fast/eat under 700 cals and it just made me want to binge more. it became a cycle.

just eat how you would, which would be 1000. you'll still lose weight, probably lots of it at that amount.
>>
>>8297920
NO BUT WE EVOLVED TO EAT ONLY MEAT YAKNOW AND NO THING IN NATURE HAS FAT AND CARBS AND WHAT RU TALKING ABOUT MUH INSULIN LVLS
>>
>>8297859
no, tu should dejar that like como esta
>>
>>8296894
IMO /fa/ is the best board in this shithole
>>
>>8298145
/ck/ is pretty cool too.
>>
>>8296628
HNNG.
am mirin.
>>
>>8296628
Thank you hungry skeleton
>>
>>8290292
>tfw 5'11
>tfw big chest/ribcage
>tfw possibly barrel-chested
>tfw unidentified breathing problems
>tfw reading online makes me think it's like emphysema
>tfw i dont even smoke
>>
>>8297841
thats how low i was

sahow some love, faggot if it wasnt for these losers u would be a /b/tard
>>
>>8298607
>tfw 5'11
>tfw big chest/ribcage
>tfw possibly barrel-chested
i know that feel dry well, i think i´m hunching too

wut do?
>>
>>8298921
Don't call me a faggot, I made you, remember?
>>
>>8296852
pretty much the same but I do 3x10 + cardio instead of just 5x5
>>
>>8297091
regardless I prefer the way shirts fall on my shoulders and I like to fill out the sleeves
>>
>>8298934
>I made you, remember?
2deep4me

i think only the 2% of fah made me, the rest is goof ninja, hypebeast JPS shit

SLP 4 lyf
>>
Been eating 1k cals a day for a month so far

Lost like 12 lbs

I'm gonna be /fa/ guys
i'm gonna make it
>>
>>8300416
How do you lose so much weight? I do 800 cals daily and the most I lose is like 5-8 pounds
>>
>>8300510
A. you're already anorexic
B. you're lying
C. you're bad at counting calories

pick 1
>>
>>8300510
sorry I forgot
D. you're gaining muscle

which is incredibly unlikely since you're a fuccboi and will never lift
>>
>>8300521
Well I'm not anorexic, just healthy weight (20.3 bmi) but I'm going for the heroin chic look, could it be that? heard that bigger people lose faster
idk, should I eat less? I'm short so maybe I'm eating too much even at 800
>>
File: 1381449420222.jpg (376KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1381449420222.jpg
376KB, 1280x960px
>>8279717
I've been pretty skinny my whole life. right now i'm 5'11" 125lbs.

I kinda like it because most people around me aren't as skinny, or they are but don't really dress to show it, so i feel like it gives me a certain unique aspect that others don't have. Sometimes I feel self conscious about going shirtless so usually at the beach or wherever i'll just wear a drapey tee.

I thought about starting to lift but then that would make me like the thousands of other guys that are muscular and I wouldn't really be any different from them.
>>
>>8300585

> I thought about exercising and getting healthy but that would be unoriginal

Stay pleb
>>
>>8300589
how does that make me a pleb

almost every guy i know lifts so it doesn't really put them ahead of anyone else
>>
>>8300550
yeah I'm bigger your weight loss is fine
>>
File: 307nm81.jpg (18KB, 485x368px) Image search: [Google]
307nm81.jpg
18KB, 485x368px
>>8300610

You're at an unhealthy weight and think it makes you unique. You considered lifting but decided not to because everyone else is doing it. You probably look like pic related? Not doing something just because other people are doing it, despite its benefits, is pretty silly
>>
>>8290292
Solo jealous of your body; I am 5'11" and 164lb last weigh in two weeks ago.

20lbs less than I was two months ago!
>>
>>8290292

Holy fucking shit. I'm 6' even and people give me shit for weighing 130. How do you manage 112?
>>
>>8282915

>64

RIP in peace anon
>>
>tfw you have been binging for three days straight

i even got stomach aches but god damn food taste so good, i was on pure C&S for three weeks i think i deserved it

how to get rid of binging?
>>
>>8279717
Coffee and cigarettes 3 meals a day
>>
>>8300731
Cigarettes aren't an appetite suppressant though, its an old wives tale.
>>
>>8279717
Wanna know how to lose weight and become miserable at the same time (missery is effay as fuck)?
Have a 13 hour stop over in a foreign airport where you don't know the language and have no currency.
>>
>>8300752
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_smoking_for_weight_loss#Science_of_nicotine-related_appetite_suppression_and_weight_control

While there's no concrete science that shows that nicotine consumption and weight loss / thinness go hand in hand, people who consume nicotine and smoke are generally thinner than nonsmokers and gain less weight over time
>>
I just drink coffee during the day, get high, and eat a meal and a half's worth late at night
>>
>>8297920

You dont need carbs to survive

You do need fat and protein to survive, most foods high in carbs are also low in protein. If you want to cut weight fast why would you eat carbs?
>>
>tfw you only get called cute and nothing more
cute is another way for a girl to say you're ok
Will losing weight get me out of this? I'm 80kg and 5'10 but I'm a mix of fat and muscle since I've lifted for 2.5 years
>>
>>8300725
You don't anon, food is God.
>>
>>8300974
i get called gorgeous and angelic on the reg
good feels
>>
>>8279717
>male anorexia

it's like you want everyone around to know that you're a huge flaming faggot
>>
Most effay is to look like death. This is a striking look.

When I lost 60lbs I looked like a cartoon villain - a standout look. I felt enlightened by the strong lines provided by bones.
>>
>>8283204

lmao no, that's not why 'anorexia exists'

dumbest post i've read
>>
>>8301531
cosign

i have ash white hair looking like that nigga quicksilver from 90's xmen

pale white

eyebags and gaunt from working nonstop and chain smoking instead of eating

head to toe in black garments that had four fig price tags

life is good
>>
>>8300354
You really went from a slimy nerdy mofo to fuckin SLP? ngl thats impressive bruv, how long it take?
>>
>>8300354
what the hell are all those acronyms you use?
>>
File: trenjaw.jpg (154KB, 348x522px) Image search: [Google]
trenjaw.jpg
154KB, 348x522px
>>8301531
Perhaps you could try trenbolone to accentuate those lines a bit more.
>>
>>8302005
is there a way to jump ahead. im 6'2 180lbs. losing 1lbs a week will take me almost a whole year of dieting (i love food) to get down to my goal
>>
>>8302047
eat less. Trust me after a week or so your stomach will shrink and you can feel full on two apples.
Do EC stacks
Drugs (I don't recommend)
Cardio
When you do eat, eat food that's bland so you won't want to eat much since there isn't a reward
get out of the house and don't bring money. I promise you you won't eat
Eat beans and oatmeal (these fill you up like no ones business)
Go on /fa/ and look at all the trendy people living it up. You wanna be like them right?

But really just eat about 800 cals a day for like a week and your stomach will shrink. This is the best advice I can give you.
DO NOT EAT HUGE PORTIONS. I REPEAT DO NOT EAT HUGE PORTIONS
except for soup. Even if it is lo cal it will stretch your stomach. This is possibly the worst thing u can do to urself.

Good luck
>>
6"2 and 60 kg here. I have no idea how.
>>
>>8297120
are you fucking retarded ?
>>
>>8298056
I thought silk road got shut down a while back? Going on an EC stack would be your best bet. Make sure you start slow and don't overdo it though.
>>
>>8300900
because carbs are easier to burn, is the main source of energy for the body

did you drop out of elementary school?
>>
>>8301325
well, theres no God here today

just me
>>
>>8301682
WIP, i just need to get skelly mode

i was supposedly thin (dysmorphia as fuck) since i was like 15, i guess like half a year, thats the amount of time i´ve been here

>tfw people say you´re thin as fuck
>tfw skinny fat

i dont get it why people want me to be fat again
>>
>>8302197
>just eat about 800 cals a day for like a week and your stomach will shrink.
thats the way to glory, people

/thread
>>
>>8300900
>You dont need carbs to survive

[a million citations needed]
>>
>>8300702
same stats here, its fucking awful being skeletor mode
>>
>>8302611
r u me? In the last six months I lost 40 pounds about 15 in the last month and my mom and sister always say I'm getting too skinny and I still feel fat.
>>
>>8302602

but the goal is weightloss. your primary source of energy should be your own bodyfat
>>
>>8301682
>>8300354

wtf is SLP?
>>
>>8302718
Skinny long pants
>>
>>8302725
basically true tbh
>>
sexy lil' penis
>>
File: RTA2003-1.jpg (26KB, 400x497px) Image search: [Google]
RTA2003-1.jpg
26KB, 400x497px
want to be 6'2 <130lbs
only enough strength to get into rolls royce and drive to office.
look even thinner while driving. the thin steering wheel matches my wrists and fingers perfectly.
elevator carries me up to office. SLP suit almost slipping off of me, too loose.
get to desk. fall asleep

one day
>>
>>8302771
keep getting endless promotions and sympathy b/c everyone thinks I'm dying from cancer
>>
>>8302680
my mother hates that i count my calories
>>
>>8302707
well thats makes a lot of sense
>>
>>8302725
no it means Skellington Large Penis
>>
>>8296628
How to achieve this body?
>>
daily reminder that not eating food will cause your hair to thin and you'll go bald prematurely.
>>
>>8302900

is that supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>8302934
well I guess hair is weight that needs losing too, according to /fa/ anorexia standards
>>
>>8302780
same here, she buys all my favorite junk food in bulk from costco just to make me eat, no joke
>not again
>>
How low in terms of weight is too low?
5"11 and 8 stone atm or 112 pounds.
I might drop to about 7 or 7.5 while running to lower bf%, pronounce facial features.
>>
>>8303851
Under a bmi of 20 is getting low, under 18.5 is considered underweight and is very unhealthy.
>>
>>8303851
depends on your body type, post pic
though 112 sounds low already
>>
File: 222.jpg (83KB, 977x430px) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
83KB, 977x430px
>>8303881
Worked it out, 15.6 BMI apparently and on another site it said "unhealthy".

>>8303885
See: >>8290292
Here's a new pic from a month back.
>>
>>8303900
112lbs, still visible fat and zero muscle you did it wrong
>>
>>8303907
Idk what to do really, I might cop some dumbbells and start running to lower fat, calisthenics too.
Is staying at 8 stone okay?
>>
>>8303813
>be a chubby kid growing up
>decide to get my shit together and eat healthy
>start losing tons of weight
>mom gets mad im so skinny, calls me bulimic
>>
threads like these really make me realize just how uninformed the average person is when it comes to any and all forms of nutrition and fitness

quickest way to lose weight while simultaneously not putting on muscle is to just fast for 24 hours, have a like 5 hour eating window where you eat nothing but carbs, then fast for another 24 hours

all while doing high intensity interval training
>>
>>8304035
>doing HIIT while fasting

kek if you do this youre going to puke and pass out
>>
>>8304042

you wont, though
>>
File: 13-10-11.jpg (49KB, 244x450px) Image search: [Google]
13-10-11.jpg
49KB, 244x450px
>tfw ottermode
>tfw never be big
>tfw you tell girls you wanted to be skinny just so they'll tell you not to and that they like your body, because you are an insecure faggot and need the validation.
>>
>>8304042
Naw, you just get really dizzy. I used to do this when I was hardcore anorexic and then get so exhausted I just flat out passed out for hours afterwards.

Notice that I'm not encouraging you to do this.
>>
File: kpgou.jpg (24KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
kpgou.jpg
24KB, 300x450px
>>8304062

you aint otter mode nigga

youre inbetween that and skinny

this is ottermode
>>
>>8304062
Post routine & shit please nice body btw.
>>
>>8304063

needed to drink more fluids
>>
>>8304086
lotsa planks,
dont eat like shit, condition yourself not to enjoy food.
I really enjoy overhead press.
bench a bit
deadlifts are good
don't squat because fat legs look bad
hill sprints
>>
>>8304062
you look great bby, wouldfuck/10
>>
i just started to do hard calosthenics today

i couldnt get trough 20 mins of excercise, is that good?

i had like 500 cals today so maybe its a lack of energy but idk, maybe i´m weak as fuck
>>
>>8304813
Not good at all

Eat more. you'll lose a good amount of weight on like 800-1200 cals and you won't feel like hell doing it.
>>
>>8304813

not really, but we all start somewhere anon

depends on what kind of routine youre on, what exercises youre cycling through as you do them

it also depends on whether or not youre just eating at a basic calorie deficit or if youre fasting

its your first day doing it as well, so dont expect any crazy performance results
>>
>>8304862
yeah, i´ll eat 800 cals tomorrow and do the same to see if its a calorie deficit

>>8304878
yeah, i hadnt do any excercise for years

i feel exhausted and weak as fuck

i did 3 series of crunches with 20 reps each, 2 series of push ups 10 each, i series of squats, 20 reps, random moements while i was relaxing, then got too tried and weak so i started to walk around and drink water
>>
Hi. It appears that you have posted a non fashion thread on a board dedicated to fashion. On behalf of /fa/ I would like to inform that your kind is unwanted here. Please stop posting topics that do not fall into the category of fashion. With your help we can return /fa/ to what it was originally planned to be - A board in which fashion and not random questions can be discussed (outside of fuccboi generals).

>>>/fit/

Sage goes in a fields
-effay
>>
>>8304993
>saging a thread that already has 290 replies

lel
>>
>>8304993
nigga, /fit/ is obsessed with near mode and beefcake mode

here we´re talking about how te get SLP mode and skelly mode, in /fit/ thats unacceptable
>>
>>8283204
>That's the only reason anorexia exists, because anos turn skinny fat and never really achieve the body they want, they're constantly fighting for this tiny layer of fat that never goes away cause they arnt eating protein

lol no. I had a BMI in the 12s and didn't give a shit about my body at that point, I just felt like I didn't deserve food and deserved to die a slow death.

(Source: anorexic for 5 years, would not recommend unless you want to constantly faint in public and not be able to get out of bed)
>>
I honestly eat like a pig and always look like I'm about to die from starvation.

Normal/fat people never understand
>>
>>8291215
>>8302362
>>8302197
>>8302362

why do people plug EC stacks so much? Aren't they just an appetite suppressant?
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.