[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what "core" is this? love the nuetral/minimalist. Seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2029.jpg (2MB, 2127x2972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2029.jpg
2MB, 2127x2972px
what "core" is this? love the nuetral/minimalist. Seems relatively easy to achieve. anyone have any inspo similar to this?
>>
you really have no idea how dated and lame this style is at this point

lurk more before you fall for this meme shit
>>
ahhh
the famous virgincore
>>
cuck core
>>
>>12760631
>>12760635
>>12760640
sorry guys, just a broke student here. what would be a better version of this?
>>
>>12760678
experiment at the thrift store
>>
w2c jacket
>>
>>12760740
It's just a vintage black MA-1 bomber you faggot. almost every thriftstore has a rack full.
>>
>>12760743
there are no good thrift stores here that haven't been raided, I used to go weekly but now I don't even bother
>>
>>12760753
Get the rick one then
>>
>>12760743
>thrift stores are full of amazing items
>>
kpop core
>>
>>12760631
this. it's as dated, played out, and dead as any mac demarco, skater, or 90s aesthetics; streetwear, slp, slackercore, the color pink, adidas, SoundCloud rappers, and slim/tapered/skinny fit pants.
which is to say they're all objectively dead and unfashionable now
>>
>>12760728
>le unique thrift jacket and tucked in tee meme

kys shit is early 2016 as fuck
>>
>>12760790
what is fashionable now?
>>
>>12760635
>virgin
I'm sure he's had sex with plenty of guys
>>
>>12760808
kek
>>
>>12760790
imagine caring about trends as much as you fucking conforming trend hopping faggot.
wear what you want regardless of it being "early 2016" lmao
>>
>>12760627
not any core jesus fucking christ man. its a basic fit but its fine, like if the jeans were less tapered it be a lot better. but its basic, like entry level good syle i guess
>>
>>12760678
no worries. just buy everything from Uniqlo like the guy in your pic and don't stress too much about clothes. theyre fucking gay.
>>
it's numaleism core
>>
File: DHohyW4UAAkorWm.jpg-small.jpg (8KB, 339x191px) Image search: [Google]
DHohyW4UAAkorWm.jpg-small.jpg
8KB, 339x191px
>>12760812
>thread where everyone calls a style dated
>gets butthurt that his style is mainstream, normie, saturated, and midwest mall tier as fuck
>>
>>12760833
numales dress in thrifted shit with tucked in boxy tees and listen to SoundCloud rap tho
>>
>>12760803
Dadcore without those meme items like dadcaps or authism sneakers
>>
>>12760841
way too much projection buddy
>>
If op's style is so awful and dated, what would you recommend instead? serious inquiry
>>
Is there any point in following the "appropriate trend" if it will be considered dated within two months?
>>
>>12760740
He bought it from Weekday (I know because I asked him when he posted it a couple of years ago).

>>12760678
Also, Weekday is a good place to look for this stuff, OP.
>>
>>12760790
missed the point, idiot.
>>
>>12760979
come up with your own shit. is it that hard to think for yourself?
>>
>>12760627
w2c jacket thank you
>>
>>12761028
flip nvm ignore this
>>
>>12760979
Swap the bomber for something smarter. Overall it's an okay starter style, maybe dated if you live in some area infested by hipsters.
>>
>>12760787
actually the length of the Jean suggests that those are women's skinny jeans . as they are much more commonly available in the short cuts like that
>>
>>12760868
yea autism sneakers. aka Kmart/Walmart Velcro /nubalance
>>
Would you guys say that Ben Kadow's style is played out as well?
>>
>>12760678
Being poor/a student is no excuse for having shit taste, especially today
LURK MORE.
There's too many newfags and underage guys POSTING on this board. I don't have anything against them, they just shouldn't post outside of the fuccboi general before having a good understanding of style, clothing and fashion.
>>
>>12761265
its funny that you say that because i posted a fit on here once and it got pretty positive feedback. i guess i just was recently exposed to this look where as people on here have seen it before.
>>
>>12760627
/fa/brisbanemeeting core
>>
I like ur hair
>>
>>12761412
tfw that was in 2014

and /fa/ on average still dresses exactly the same
>>
I just want you to know that you're a clueless faggot for using the term "core".
>>
>>12760999
no. fuck trends
>>
>>12761768
just the teens, rest of us lift and dress like all other real men do in the first world
>>
>>12760678
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.