[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young baldfags, how do you deal with hair envy? Should I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: 1505345071324.jpg (38KB, 376x500px) Image search: [Google]
1505345071324.jpg
38KB, 376x500px
Young baldfags, how do you deal with hair envy? Should I just accept being bald or spend $50k on hair transplants and shit? Can being bald be /fa/ at all? I curse my life and wish for hair like pic related.
>>
>>12754310
you have to own being bald, the halfway is just disgusting and awful looking and that's almost universally agreed on. Plenty of guys are /fa/ and bald, it's just a matter of how much you embrace it.
>>
>>12754310
Not full bald but on my way. I just buzz it down super short. I know it's cliche, but it's liberating to clip it and I should have sooner.

As for hair envy, you get over it. The only time I'm bothered is when someone has really good hair but styles it like trash. Especially long haired dudes. If your gonna grow your hair past your shoulders but don't get it styled and trimmed or even worse, you always have it in a ponytail, you're retarded. It pretty much never looks good. Actually, this shit bugged me even when I had full head of hair.
>>
File: IMG_2993.jpg (63KB, 750x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2993.jpg
63KB, 750x480px
I really think there is a point where you just have to accept it. Not to hijack your thread too badly, but the left pic is my current style and I really think my hairline has gotten bad enough that I'm just gonna need to go back to the right pic and stick with it.
>>
i started at 23 and im 32 now and its patchy as fuck. It really sucks knowing you can only have pretty much one style for the rest of your life, and youll always look older than you are. But the silver lining is that the only way to deal is to own it. Once you can own a flaw like that, you can own the other flaws in your life, and its a start to looking at yourself in a more objective light.
>>
>>12754310
>on hair transplants and shit
Do not waste you money on any of that garbage. Transplants look very goofy and everyone will be able to tell. Everything you see for growing hair is a scam and uses pseudo science to trick desperate people.

> just accept being bald
Yes.

>Can being bald be /fa/ at all?
Yes. just don't get fat and dress nice.
>>
>>12754620
Right looks better imo
>>
if you just stop caring you wouldn't care
>>
>>12754310
hair transplants are like $2000 in Turkey
>>
Acceptance is the most important step. No one expects you to shave your head every day, just keep it short. If it looks like you're hiding it or in denial, everyone will laugh at you.
>>
You can get a good priced hair transplant in South Korea for a good price, even with trip expenses it would be less than the price of getting it in the US.
>>
>>12754317
>mr worldwide
>>
>>12754620
your facial hair and hair length on the right is perfect, rugged but professional
>>
>>12754310
No kys
>>
Very gay pic desu
>>
>>12754620
Right looks better. U look like beta numale in the left. On the right u look like a cool dude.
>>
>>12755218
this.

i sometimes wish i could grow facial hair. then again, having a full head of thick hair and shaving chin fluff once a week isn't so bad :^)
>>
File: 1504745850000.png (519KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
1504745850000.png
519KB, 600x558px
my almost 70 year old grandfather and 50 year old father both have a full head of hair. feels good to be genetically blessed.
>>
>>12754715
>Everything you see for growing hair is a scam
Well, I can confirm that minoxidil works to a certain degree, if you start at an early stage of balding.
If you already have a bald spot, nothing will help you.
>>
buzz cut. way less shame. Mines thinning, not fully bald, so the really short hair next to the thin spot doesnt create as much contrast.

I started with just a straight 2 all around then i started "experimenting" more with fades since my head is retardedly shaped and it looked so blah. So far i really how drop fades look so ive been sticking with that.

Only thing that sucks dick is after about a week its no where near as clean looking and by week 2 you kinda have to cut it again. Might just be that my hair grows fast or some shit but I originally used to go about a month or 2 with out cuts so its kinda a pain but def worth it.
>>
>>12754620
john?
>>
>>12756236
its going to be over the maternal line, mois
>>
>>12754715
>>12756507
finasteride, aside from stopping, can regrow a little bit. Definitely not gonna fix bald spots though.

I've heard good feedback on toppik for covering small spots. Never tried it myself though, and hopefully never will

>>12757916
not necessarily, that's a meme
>>
norwegian 18 year old here, I have Fair facial hair and long Hair, and I envy bald people, Grow and Epic Beard and go Bald
>>
What a stupid faggot you all are. Hair transplants are remarkably cheap and they look good. No one can tell.
>>
File: Kyle-C.jpg (127KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kyle-C.jpg
127KB, 900x1200px
>>12758523
meh, it depends.

by h transplants standards, pic related is a very good one.
>>
>>12758491
you forget two things

not everyone has the looks of a former calvin klein model tht can virtually pull anything off, and that peculiar style doesn't really have a place in modern society, and if anything it will make you look like a sleazy, bald hipster
>>
>>12758572
that looks fucking awful
>>
File: before-after-1.jpg (46KB, 473x304px) Image search: [Google]
before-after-1.jpg
46KB, 473x304px
>>12758852
yeah, that was my point.

In my opinion hair transplants work only to fix minor stuff, or when you have a hollywood tier medical team to fix your shit up, pic related
>>
>>12758572
Looks so unnatural, only a small step up from a wig
>>
>>12755913
this, right looks badass
>>
>>12756236
>tfw 50yo father is balding but mother had supreme, full, healthy hair and i'm kinda inbetween but no clue what could happen come 10 years
>>
>>12758462
>that's a meme
You'll see soon enough
>>
File: 1480292072929.jpg (93KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1480292072929.jpg
93KB, 750x747px
>>12759148
>granpa on my dad's side had a full head of hair his entire life
>dad is bald
>most of my mom's brothers are bald but not all
P-please
>>
>>12759148
Maternal line means you mums dad you dummy.

Do you really think all balding men had bald mums? Fucking lel.
>>
File: beanie.jpg (679KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
beanie.jpg
679KB, 500x500px
>>12754310
Mine started thinning at 26 and now at 30 I'm going buzz. Beard and beanie combo for life from now on
>>
>>12754310
i have hair envy for your pic too, my hair used to look like that but ive looked like a mental patient for the last 2 years
>>
Saying "just accept it and go on" or "just own your shitty hairline dude" is complete bs. Accepting or owning a shitty feature of your body doesn't make it any less shit-looking.

You cannot just accept losing 2-3 points on the attractiveness scale because you got fucked over by bad genetics.

Work hard. Get rich. Get that hair transplant.
>>
>>12754452
I keep my hair in a ponytail most of the time in my day to day life, it's just more comfy this way.
>>
>>12759499
Those 2-3 points will fade away when you hit 35-40 anyway. Trying to elude your baldness is trying to elude time itself.

Ans as >>12758859 pointed out, your transplant will look like shit unless its top dollar.
>>
>>12754310
Anyone tried PRP?
it is your own plasma injection in your scalp
i'm very tempted to try this
also this is very easy to do, as plasma is from your blood and separated by a centrifugation machine, i wish i could do it myself
>>
>>12759503
Yeah, so why keep the long hair?
>>
>>12759552
>Trying to elude your baldness is trying to elude time itself.

Real
>>
>>12758462
it depends on how you're going bald. if it's normal mpb then finasteride probably wont do too much.

if youve been fucked with diffuse hair loss, then finasteride and rogaine might work better.
>>
>>12754715
Do Elon Musk and Matthew mcconaughey look goofy?
>>
>>12758572
This blatantly false. That looks like shit. If you want to see good hair transplants check out Hasson & Wong, Erdogan, Diep to name a few.

>>12758874
Modern wigs are visually undetectable, I don't know what you're taking about. I wouldn't wear one because I'd be afraid of it falling off but nobody could tell you were wearing one just by looking.
>>
>>12761096
Do the average /fa/ browser have Elon Musk and McConaughey money you cuck?
>>
>>12757615
fuck. whos this?
>>
>>12761370
Do you know how much money they spent on their transplants, you numale idiot? no more than the average person.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3952158/amp/Game-set-thatch-Tennis-star-Rafa-Nadal-undergoes-Wayne-Rooney-style-hair-transplant-restore-thinning-locks.html

£7700. These people can afford the best in the world and that's all it costs because money isn't the issue, shit for brains.

You should honestly consider killing yourself to prevent you from putting your foot in your mouth further in life which seems inevitable judging by how dumb you are. Only misery awaits you.
>>
>>12762203
Jack. how you getting by?
>>
>>12754310
baldness is a sign of virility. own it.
>>
I can only tell you what happened to me and it's that I get more women since going (full) bald than when I had hair. And I'm just 30, so it's not like I'm talking about when you're in your 40s.

You need good facial aesthetic and good style too, though. Nothing can help you with the first thing. I always had a face women were attracted to, and so nothings really changed for me. Just don't be self conscious about it. That's a killer.
>>
File: 1434552437910.jpg (32KB, 612x347px) Image search: [Google]
1434552437910.jpg
32KB, 612x347px
>>12754310
>pend $50k on hair transplants
Don't do that. Transplants never work out long term, trust me.

I'm 33 and I have terrible hair genetics from sides of my father. All men in his family are bald. Yet I managed to keep my hair in a ok state. I'm on fin and min since 20 and started microneedling for the last year or so, which is great.

My biggest advice of over a decade of this fight is: needling. It activates the healing mechanism in your skin + it absorbs the minox. You'd be suprised how 90% of the minox just evaporates on your scalp and gives you oily, flaky skin. By needling before applying, it seeps into your skin completely within a minute.
>>
looked it up yesterday, I can get transplants for 3k from a reputable clinic all inklusive.

I just started my frist job and am so gonna do this in a year or so
>>
>>12762398

what needle size do you use ?
>>
>>12762425
It depends. I started with 0.5 an made my way up to 1.5 but I learned from experience that it's not necessarily the length of the needle which counts, but rather the even distribution of stitches along the skin. I'd say 1.0 is perfect. I tried rollers, pens and one of those electro pens similar to a tattoo pen.

This is what I do currently:
About twice a week, I take a 1.0 roller and really go at it until I see lots of tiny bleeding punctures (Yes, you have to draw unfortunately, otherwise it won't work) Then take a damp tissue and wipe off excess blood when you're done. Immediately apply minox and massage it in. The skin will stay red-ish for a day or so and will absorb the minox much better. (ALWAYS massage it, never just drip it on and leave it) Once the skin has fully healed, you repeat the process. I found this to get the best results.

Alternatively, when you pussy out, you can use an electric pen that lets you adjust the length and generally takes the initial pain sensation away for the most part. Therefore it will take A LOT longer for the skin to start breaking to the necessary point.

I'd say try the roller first and see how it goes. Start with 0.5 and make your way up to 1.0 if you can stomach it.
>>
>>12762398
>13 years on fina

I suppose you didn't get any sides?
>>
>>12759635
>if it's normal mpb then finasteride probably wont do too much

dude, male pattern baldness dude is exactly what finasteride works against. Mpb is caused by follicles being oversensitive to dht, and that's what fina fixes by reducing dht.

on the other hand diffuse hair loss sometimes might have different causes from that.
>>
File: 34567146735.jpg (105KB, 736x935px) Image search: [Google]
34567146735.jpg
105KB, 736x935px
>>12754310
just buzz it
buzz is cool
>>
File: cum for me.jpg (357KB, 1071x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cum for me.jpg
357KB, 1071x1600px
>>12762509
Not really that I can think of. Well, my cum shots got smaller in volume and they're not as thick, pasty white as they used to be. More like clear and watery, but that only happened gradually over the last 3 or 4 years, so I accredit that more to aging and excessive fapping than fin.

Never experienced any of the 'classic' side effects, if that is what you mean. Libido is stronger than ever, dick is rock hard and no, it didn't shrink, nor did I grow tits lel.
>>
File: peasant.jpg (11KB, 92x118px) Image search: [Google]
peasant.jpg
11KB, 92x118px
>>12762249
Wew lad you're one edgy and angry baldlet.
I sure bet the average /fa/ user has £7700 lying around to fix their hair. My point still stands.
>>
>>12762677
>it didn't shrink

that isn't supposed to be even a side in the first place

also good for you, honestly the majority of guys who have been on fina for decades don't experience sides and don't feel the need to shout about it on internet

on the other hand there's a loud handful of guys which suffer from nocebo, depression and aging who think finasteride is the cause of all their problems in life and have to build conspiracy theories about it
>>
>>12762275
my life is constant suffering, jack

don't tell my parents
>>
>>12762616
Buzz is cool when you have a full head of hair
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.