[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion sense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do i find a sense of fashion?
>Never give a fuck what i wear when i was young
>Mother used to buy shit for me to wear
>Senior year realize i look borderline autistic with no sense of fashion
>Got Jordan sneaks though so no one minds
>Haven't had a haircut in 8 months
>mfw i need a haircut to pick an outfit and an outfit for a haircut
>Where the fuck do i start i'm out of the loop so hard
I literally got 3 sweatshirts a shit ton of ugly shirts that don't even fit anymore, 5 pairs of pants, and some cargo shorts.
>>
>>12752633
look at a bunch of different inspo and figure out what you like the look of and also what would look best on your body. Also note that basic clothes that fit well look a lot better than super nice clothes that are baggy or too tight (unless its intended)
>>
>>12752633
by not following that picture
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>running shoes with jeans
do not do this
>>
>>12752698
Why not
>>
>>12752633
Fuccboi-tier outfit.
>>
>>12752698
Don't do THOSE running shoes with jeans. you mean.

Shit like Waffle Runners look aight with jeans.
>>
>>12752633
w2c that button up?
>>
File: 1502846701002.png (3MB, 935x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1502846701002.png
3MB, 935x1226px
>>12752633
bitches dig Dylan Roofe
>>
>>12754211
Literally the store
>>
>>12752722

Because you would not wear sunglasses at night.

>>12752633

Sorry but /fa/ is probably the worst place to get started. The first essential thing to do is to understand basics and 90% of this board is not capable of that.
>>
>>12752633
>How the fuck do i find a sense of fashion
By not browsing /fa/
>>
As much as /fa/ likes to make you think it's awful, /mfa/'s introductory guide to fashion is something I've directed to online friends who are interested on improving their fashion ability. The users broke it down very well.

As for their actual userbase, it's debatable what quality discussion is but /fa/ isn't so high above them like they want to make you think they are.

While I use /fa/, this place isn't a good way to get in discussion or learn about fashion really. It's more just a place you can find interesting pieces, outfits and shitposting.

>>12752678
What this guy said too
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.