[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about this picture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8203.jpg (131KB, 429x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8203.jpg
131KB, 429x903px
>>
jordan brand was a mistake
>>
>black people are just naturally /fa/
t.every cuck on this board
>>
>>12748238
alph. flies over the heads of average 4chan fashion type guys
>>
His fit is fucking terrible but somehow he pulls it off, this makes no sense
>>
>>12748498
lol
>>
>>12748238
Funny cause black people Al wear Jordan Brand as if it's Black owned when it's white Nike executives and Phil Knight who owns it.

They're basically trying to wear the brand for black ability based on Michael Jordan even though Jordan himself owns only 5% of the company and never helped anyone in the black community at all.

Long story short, blacks wearing Jordan Brand is funny cause it's white owned
>>
>>12748238
He's got on Doernbecher's he can wear whatever he wants
>>
>>12748531
MJ is a famous hoop swisher and the face of the brand. It's like trying to justify why spend so much on clothes - just for an image.
>>
>>12748531
Wow, this is exactly...not the reason I buy Jordan sneakers. Good shit making this up though.
>>
>>12750412
Funny because it's true and factual. But then again, you probably just buy whatever shit comes out.

>>12750074
You can have the image, just it makes you look funny if you're black rocking white owned shit with a black mascot on it.

It's basically disrespecting your intelligence.
>>
>>12750446
You can keep thinking that if you want, but the fact of the matter is that no one cares about Jordan's involvement with the brand, especially not anymore. It has nothing to do with Jordan being black or a "mascot". The funny thing is that every shoe Jordan released after 13 is ugly, including the horrendous Team Jordan line. The shoes look nice, and people like them, end of story.
>>
>>12748238
He dresses like an old man and is probs from the south. Tbh he'd get goofed the fuck out if he was young.
>>
>>12750458
B-but I dressed like that in middle school... skinny jeans, 'tee with color', Jordan aqua 8's and emo hairstyle every day. It was cool.
>>
>>12750446
People buy jordans because they're iconic.

What kind of shoe are they? A basketball shoe. What genre of music is basketball associated with? Hip hop. What became trendy early on in hip hop culture to wear as a status symbol and fashion statement? Rare or custom made Jordans.

What do all of these subcultures have in common? Predominately black. Now shut the fuck up, literally nobody is buying jordans because they think they're black owned. Also the fact that you said it's 'factual' leads me to believe you don't know what a fact actually is, you actual fucking retard.
>>
>>12750531
You could have been kinder in your treatment of him, stranger.
>>
>>12750531
Who runs the brand? White executives. Who do these white executives hire to promote the brands identity?

Black people in hiphop, why did these white executives give Michael a shoe line in the first place? To promote their brand and shake up their identity.

Basically black subcultures are used to promote their products and you're buying into it dumbass.

That's the factual shit about it, you support your subcultures of black ability in a white owned company.

It's the same as any black idiot watching BET. You aren't supporting anything other than the white companies owners.

Tell me champ, do any of these subcultures of the black community get a dime of the revenue from Jordan Brand's products? No.

You fucking clown, now go buy more jordans
>>
>>12750449
Really? Because majority of Jordan Brand's clientele is black customers. Their logo is Jordan doing his signature Jumpman pose.

So he is literally he mascot of the brand itself which again proves you wrong. Most blacks buy them because they have a connection to a black guy who came up in life.

Just like how every black person buys streetwear shit, because they feel they can connect to the rough grit of the streets itself. Or how they buy yeezys to support kanye. Another black person.

Basically blacks are used as the mascots and symbols of high white apparel brands and you eat it up.

Name me a relevant black owned apparel business that everyone knows.
>>
>>12751050
>thinking buying a shoe means supporting the one black guy who just so happens to have his name on the shoe.
>projecting this hard.
I'm amazed at how you're able to turn popular fashion into some dumb racial debate over the fact that Nike owns the Air Jordan brand. No one buying Jordans or Yeezys gives a fuck about that, and they're not thinking about Jordan or Kanye themselves and how they need their "support". These guys are already filthy rich, do you really think anybody feels the need to "support" them? If people were so concerned about who they're buying their clothes from, you wouldn't have all of these celebrities/socialites buying Gucci and whatnot because there sure as hell isn't any black "mascot" on the clothing. People buying a specific brand of clothes will 100% come down to marketing, and celebrities will do most of that for them.
>>
>>12750531
>What became trendy early on in hip hop culture to wear as a status symbol and fashion statement?
nah it was actually adidas, specifically all stars
jordans became later
>>
>>12748531
Damn didn't know we had to coordinate our brand choices by race.
>>
>>12751551
>Nobody buys kanye's Yeezy or Jordan's because of them.

That just broke your whole argument for you. There's no honest to God way you believe that.

At this point you're strawmanning. Saying nobody buys their shit because of them. Then why did the companies promote them as the mascots of the shit dumbass. You're trying to find any excuse in the book to say "oh I am not a sheep to whatever popular shit comes out"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.