[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Im not into fashion its gay I wear whatever I want How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1437278792119.jpg (80KB, 700x892px) Image search: [Google]
1437278792119.jpg
80KB, 700x892px
>Im not into fashion its gay I wear whatever I want

How come all of these people who say this wear the same thing? Usually baggy jeans with running shoes and a t-shirt.

Everyone who "wears what they want" ends up with cargo shorts and hoodies like they coordinated on purpose
>>
>>12743490
Because they are the most comfortable, affordable and widely available things ti wear. Not that its a good excuse
>>
>>12743490
>I wear whatever I want
What it means is
>I wear whatever is easily available and/or cheap because I couldn't care less.
The clothes you listed are usually easily available and cheap.
>>
>>12743490
Why do you even care what a classless slob thinks?
>>
Thought that was Sam Hyde in the thumbnail. Sheit.
>>
They're probably perma virgins
>>
It's an emotional reaction that we as /fa/ get

All it does is benefit us in the long run, it just holds the normies back
>>
>>12744915
haha sheit bro! that's hella whack
>>
It's funny when people say that, because it's actually more the other way around. People who wear flashy/out of the ordinary shit or just experiment with clothing often need to step over collective pressure. Collective pressure of wearing what is deemed as accepted worldwide is easy and safe, thus deep down people who say this sort of thing likely do not wear whatever they want.

Remember when skinny jeans were seen as gay? No every single fuccboi wears skinny jeans.

Also, every single person on earth is into fashion in some way or the other. Fashion does not mean high-end shit only, it literally means anything a person wears for whatever reason. Unless you're always naked you partake in fashion.
>>
>>12746185
This onmy happens in the true first world. It's safer to dress like shit or behind the trend where I live, regardless of how well you can pull it off. Just asking to get fucked with (even physically) by drunkards or angry commies.
>>
>>12746185
This. If you live in flyover country and dont dress like shit youll get TONS of weird looks and everyone will call you gay
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.