[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are European Nationalistic scarves FA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (135KB, 410x1074px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 410x1074px
Are these FA? To wear with just normal fashionable clothes? Or is it only for soccer fans? BTW I am 1/4 Polish and I feel awkward wearing this sort of , I don't have a clue what the words mean either .
>>
>>12742957
No idea what Americans will think, but to Europeans it will look pretty retarded.
>>
>>12742957
Top one say "white" and bottom one "red"
>>
>>12742957
what do you think you stupid ugly little dicked white virgin
>>
>>12742957
you're pathetic
and no, they look like shit, no one wears them other to sports events for a reason
>>
>>12742957
>1/4 Polish
why are americans always pie charting their ancestry?
>>
>>12742957
only poor inbreeds that drink cheap beer and beat up their girls wear them here
>>
>>12742957
In Poland only poor, aggressive and uncultured people wear it. They also wear tracksuits and beat up others during football games. They are married to cheap Jessica hoes with fake tans and call their sons Brian, they also speak awful English and vote for Korwin. Similar to the rest of polish patriotic clothing so I don't know how it is where you live but here I wouldn't try to pull it off
>>
The problem is you want to be recognized as a sports fan, which you think is a good thing because you like sports. But it isn't.
>>
>>12742957
football/sports scarves are not fashionable
other nation scarves could be if the quality and design is good
like if that were an actual wool scarf and not some polyester/acrylic shit
now that i think about it, go fuck yourself, you're full of shit for wearing that
you think representing "your" nation with some ugly disgusting made in china crap like that spits on the sanctity of our mother earth and all that traditionalism/nationalism stands for is "FA"?

And on top of that, you think that being polish is something to be proud of?
lol
>>
>>12742957
of course not you pin dicked white faggot

this is why black men own your women
>>
>>12742957
white people are retarded as fuck
>>
>>12743593
I am proud of being polish and I honestly don't care about your opinion about it. If you are not European you have literally no say in that, and even if you are, every European country had some shit going on in their history or have this shit going on now (France, Germany, England etc)
>>
>>12743619
>this is why black men own your women
Only the worst ones, like rats eating the trash
>>
>>12742957
>wearing football national Polish team scaf
kys faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.