[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to look less goofy/more attractive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 30

File: Eye of the World 116.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Eye of the World 116.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>be me
>strong features
>beanpole with some muscle
>absolutely zero fashion sense

My boyfriend is constantly giving me advice on what to wear when we go out, but I must be bad at pattern recognition or something because I can't seem to match anything when he's not around?

So I'm wondering if you guys could give me some pointers on what to do when I do my makeup (because whenever I do my makeup, I either look like a whore or a really tall 12 year old) and what to do when I dress.

My three sizes are
42 overbust
34 underbust
27 waist
39 hips

Other measurements:
shoulder to shoulder - 17"
sleeve - 26"
leg inseam - 32"

I just... I don't wanna embarrass him in public so much? But I also don't want to only wear one of two outfits every time we go out.

Pic related is me.

As for my preferred style, I like flowers and band shirts? I've got a lot of baggy, ill fitting (oversize) tee-shirts that I like to wear which advertise everything from MS Office to Oculus Rift.
>>
You look disgusting. No amount of makeup or styling or fashion can do anything about that ugly fucking panface of yours. Kill yourself
>>
>>12742708
... but how do you really feel?
>>
are you a jungle asian or a bean person
>>
>>12742719
Jungle asian. Does this limit my makeup options?
>>
>how to be less goofy
>posts pic with goofy expression
take a normal fucking photo before you ask for advice. the fuck is going on with that posture?
>>
>>12742731
>goofy expression
That's my smile. Should I change it? I already changed it in college when my friends told me that my old smile accentuated my chin and wasn't flattering. They told me to go with a smirk of some sort and they settled for this? I dunno. I'm slightly autistic and one thing that I struggle with is self expression using vocals and facial expressions.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-184528.jpg (261KB, 1080x612px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-184528.jpg
261KB, 1080x612px
>>12742702
jesus christ
>>
>>12742731
My posture is really bad when I'm sitting down. It straightens out when I'm standing unless I'm at work or concentrating on something. It's hard to pay enough attention to it that it stays straight.

Lately I've been considering one of those posture correcting back things which give you a little buzz every time you start to slouch. Do they work?
>>
>>12742740
1. don't listen to your '''''friends''''' if they're trying to micromanage your facial expression.
2. post a picture with neutral/no expression if you want solid advice
3. lurk more. you'd look fine with the right hair cut and clothes
>>
>>12742702
take a non retarded picture and get back with me
>>
File: Eye of the World 120.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Eye of the World 120.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>12742752
Like this?

>>12742755
I'm really not sure what you guys mean by this. Like I get that there's something wrong with my facial expression or the photo or something but I really don't know what you guys are talking about unless you say it specifically. Please be patient with me.
>>
>>12742757
exactly like this. you look cute like this!
maybe trim your bangs and brush your hair
if you want to wear makeup i suggest something light and simple, like korean/asian makeup, not western makeup

clothing-wise, i suggest more fitting clothes than baggy shirts. baggy clothing doesn't look smart unless you're going for a specific look, which i don't think can be achieved with cheap band shirts.

>>12742749
never heard of them, but if you want to remember to not slouch, i suggest writing a sticky note and sticking it close to your screen to remind you.
>>
>>12742702
what would you rate your boyfriend? If he's anything above a 5, you're out of your league
>>
Another girl here. I get compliments a lot on my clothes, so maybe I can help.

My best advice for you is to start collecting photos you like of other girls you think look good. What do they have in common? Is it their makeup, hair, their clothes? Mimic those aspects.

Based on your photo, I see a few things you could improve:

>Hair
Your hair is not styled in any way. Try not to have your bangs be so greasy. Blow dry and trim your bangs, use some dry shampoo in them if they get bad during the day. It looks like your hair isn't long or short, so maybe grow it out or try a lob.

>Glasses
They look outdated, like a pair you've had since grade school and you don't care. Go for a more trendy frame or try contacts. I find that I can't get my makeup to look right when I wear glasses.

>Clothing
I bet you wear jeans and converse. You don't look super beanpole-y with those measurements unless you're like 5'9". I can't picture it very well, so it might help to post a body picture. Based on what body type you have, I can suggest what clothing flatters you the best. Typically, I feel best in dresses but that's up to you.

>Makeup
You have nice skin, so no need for heavy foundation. You have pretty lips, so I'd suggest a lipstain or gloss to show that. A bit of eyebrow powder will help to fill in your eyebrows, since they appear sort of thin.
>>
Why the fuck is everyone so mean? Anon fill in brows and maybe contour a little, also shirts tucked into plain black skirts are always a good match
>>
File: 20160702_165831s.jpg (3MB, 2976x1674px) Image search: [Google]
20160702_165831s.jpg
3MB, 2976x1674px
>>12742778
I know he's attractive, but I don't know what rating he would get. Probably something above a 6 though, I think. Here's a picture I took while we were out hiking last year.
>>
>>12742793
Lol

What a fucking loser
>>
>>12742798
I don't understand why you're being mean to me or insulting him. He's a good guy with a good head on his shoulders, a well developed physique, and notably masculine physical features and a charisma which influences others quite substantially.

>>12742784
What's a good place to buy plain black skirts? Do plain black skirts have pleats?

>>12742783
What kind of makeup should I be looking for? Makeup usually gives me acne.

Glasses are something I can do pretty easy. I've had these for a long time and I've been meaning to replace them but I'm kinda attached to them. But recently I went swimming and I can't see without them on so the lenses are damaged from the chlorine. And I'm up for replacement on optical insurance so I can get new ones I think no problem.

What kind of frame is stylish and will complement my facial features?

I'm 6" with those measurements. What kind of clothing should I wear for a picture that'd help you give advice?

Lip makeup makes me self conscious of my chin. Is there any way to reduce that or should I change the way I think about it? If I accent my lips won't people stare at my giant lower mandible?

Hair is difficult. I wash it once every 2-3 days, but it gets greasy whenever I exercise. And so even though it's fine when I don't exercise, I exercise a lot. But when I wash it after I exercise, I get really bad dandruff and my scalp starts to flake and my hair gets damaged from the shampoo. How do I avoid this?

Clothingwise I usually wear something that I end up being told is completely off the wall not attractive. So I like to stick with what's comfortable - a flat color pleated skirt (knee length or maxi) and an oversize tee shirt. If it's cold out, I'll wear leggings and a floral dress. The only dresses I have are floral with baggy full or half-length sleeves because I'm really self conscious about my upper arms. They're not fat but they're big. Also my forearms are big but my elbow is small so it does this weird contour thing
>>
>>12742815
Most likely h & m or Zara or anything like that, pleats are fine, even like a plain plad skirt can work
>>
>>12742815
>What kind of makeup should I be looking for?
If you don't wear foundation, concealers, or powders, you shouldn't be getting acne. Stuff for your lips won't give you pimples, nor should anything for your eyes. If you're worried, just wash it off immediately before bed. What's your skincare like? Like I said before, your skin looks great.

I'm self conscious of my chin too (slightly recessed) but I wear lip stuff. I never thought of it that way. I think you should just go for it -- makeup will make you look more feminine anyway.

Anyway, stuff I like:
>Lips: Etude House Dear Dear Darling Lip Tint, YSL Volupté Tint-in-Oil
>Eyes: Kat Von D Eye Liner
>Brows: elf Eyebrow Kit, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Also, how are you six feet tall and a girl? That's insane.

As for the glasses, I'm not sure. I think I remember reading that larger, square frames suit larger faces but you might want to double check me on that.

>What kind of clothing should I wear for a picture that'd help you give advice?
Something fitted, if possible.
>>
Seriously. You should lift weights and get better a haircut that doesn't have bangs. Then you will look hot in any clothes as long as they fit.
>>
>>12742831
I carry baby wipes everywhere and just use a hypoallergenic baby wipe whenever there's something on my face or my face is oily.

Other than that, I exercise 3-4x/wk, sit in a sauna room for 30mins twice a week, refrain from ever using soap on my face, use petroleum jelly twice a month as an overnight mask, and use skin toner every time I come out of the shower.

Thank you for the makeup recommendations.

Likely reason that I'm 6' tall is a bully from middle school would spike my food with testosterone.

I will look up how to match frames and I will bring my boyfriend along for when I get a new glasses frame. I'm sure that'll help a lot anyway because if he says that something looks good on me, I usually end up warming up to it pretty quickly even though I don't really like new glasses styles.

>wear something fitted and take a picture
I uh. Give me a minute to see if I have anything fitted.
>>
>>12742843
What is a hairstyle that doesn't have bangs? Would that mean trimming my bangs until it gets to my hairline? I dunno, it looks weird in my head.

I already lift weights 3-4 times a week. It's difficult to balance though with how often I work.
>>
>>12742793
Tell your boy to ditch those glasses and that haircut.
>>
>>12742749
If your work involves being in a computer I suggest using this Chrome extension to remind you to sit straight https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/postureminder/dkmkfopiihabelocpelofchappjjnpkm?hl=en it's pretty good
>>
>>12742868
I do depot repair on computers that won't turn on, like logic board repairs and such. I really can't not slouch at work unless they get me a standing desk which I've been asking them for for a while.

I don't have any form fitting clothing. The closest I've got is a formal floral dress.
>>
>>12742702
Get contacts
Learn to better apply makeup
Get a haircut and learn how to use product in it
Stay out of the sun to become more pale
Get more feminine clothes rather than unisex tees
>>
I'm pretty sure there's places that you can get a make over done professionally.
They'll take a look at you and figure out what best suits your features.

It'll help get rid of a lot of guess work, especially for make up. They'll pretty easily figure out what make ups to use with the shade of your skin and how to apply it to hide less desirable features and accentuate the good ones.
They'll also be able to give you a nice hair cut which you can use as reference for the future.

Clothing wise it'll be pretty universal. Just go to plebbit and check out any female fashion subreddits to see what's cute and shit. /fa/ isn't really as good for female fashion because it's mostly incels on here
>>
>>12742793
>I know he's attractive
lol my confidence is thru the roof
>>
File: 1502639724561.jpg (78KB, 583x580px) Image search: [Google]
1502639724561.jpg
78KB, 583x580px
>>12742815
>I don't understand why you're being mean to me or insulting him.
fuck off back to plebbit stupid slut
>>
>>12742901
???
>>
>>12742908
if you think that faggot is attractive im a god
>>
>>12742848
>Likely reason that I'm 6' tall is a bully from middle school would spike my food with testosterone.
?????????????

anyway look at kpop stars and taylor swift. im not joking. they have really good basic fashion that suits asian girls. especially taylor if you're tall and skinny.
>>
>>12742907
I don't use reddit fampie.

I usually browse r9k because I think the content is relatable.
>>
>>12742702
transition to male and become a cuteboy thai tomboy kpop impersonator

you have the face for it
>>
File: 1434740663287.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1434740663287.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>12742917
>I usually browse r9k because I think the content is relatable.
>has a boyfriend
uhh
>>
>>12742914
You're a bad person. I don't think that I could ever be attracted to you.

>>12742915
I will look into them. Thank you. :)

???? What?

>>12742918
I think that would worsen my self image and damage my mental health. Or maybe it's a compliment? I'm not sure. Thank you if you're saying I'm attractive.
>>
>>12742924
I'm literally autistic, anon. r9k is a board for autists. There are lots of autism stories which are very relatable. I don't think all robots are losers. Just different and often unconventional.
>>
>>12742852
>Would that mean trimming my bangs until it gets to my hairline?
Oh my god, no... you grow them out. Are you retarded? How old are you?

>Likely reason that I'm 6' tall is a bully from middle school would spike my food with testosterone
Now I think you're a troll and I feel dumb for giving you advice.
>>
>>12742929
So does bangless mean short bangs (above the eyebrows) or bangs which are parted so that they're not covering the forehead?

I'm sorry I seem a little fantastical. I really am real. I was bullied pretty heavily in elementary school going in to middle school. Changed schools four times before high school when they just gave up on my ever fitting in. The person that would spike my food was the son of a middle school PT teacher who was obviously on gear. His son had something against me specifically and would do things like hide my backpack when I went to the bathroom, knock things out of my hands, and throw rocks at me.

When I was 14 I went to the doctor because I'd shot up in height in an abnormal manner and everything hurt and my voice was starting to crack and I was getting really bad acne. The doctor took some vials of blood and there was a big thing that happened at my school where the PT teacher got fired. I think the bully transferred. Later on I learned that the doctor told my parents that somebody had been feeding me synthetic testosterone which was causing unnatural changes to how I was experiencing puberty.
>>
>>12742793
This guy is 6/10 desu. His only redeemable feature is that he looks like he's tall
>>
>>12742946
Damn, that sounds rough, sorry about that
>>
>>12742951
I don't believe you.
>>
File: cropped-614.jpg (152KB, 1260x774px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-614.jpg
152KB, 1260x774px
>>12742793
So it's true that Beta western male goes after Eastern women
>>
>>12742925
i dont think a high school bully would have the skill or resources to put testosterone in your food
>>
>>12742969
You guys are really awful. :/
>>
>>12742977
Truth hurts anon
>>
>>12742977
At this point I'm not sure if this is real or not, but if all of this is true, then don't listen to the mean comments, take the advice you were given and don't mind the bad comments
>>
>>12742981
This kind of response is what I'm talking about. You're saying that to what? Hurt my confidence in him?
>>
>>12742990
Okay.
>>
>>12742991
Lifting.
'Let's change our appearance together.'
>>
>>12742990
Hahahaha just like you take estrogen and bam! you're a women now! Ignore those Cis-gendered people!!
>>
>>12742702
>different hairstyle
>glasses with slimmer frame
>clothes that accentuate your figure
>color combination and whatever pattern that you prefer

Can't say much about makeup, ask your bf about how it looks on you
>>
Don't bother with foundation. You don't need it in your 20's, just make sure you have a good skincare regimen that includes sun protection. Moisturize, even if your skin is oily it can still be dehydrated which can cause acne. Some neutral colored eyeshadow and eyeliner on the top lashline (maybe with a subtle wing) would suit you. I agree with what the other poster said about your lips and eyebrows. Make sure you don't overpluck your eyebrows and maybe try castor oil. Lip makeup won't emphasize your chin. I'm not sure what shades of lipstick and blush are best for you because we have totally different skintones, but try going to Ulta or Sephora and asking a sales rep for advice. Just don't go into Mac the sales reps are usually bitches.

I have big upper arms too, you can get away with short sleeves as long as they aren't form fitting. Don't be miserable when it's hot as shit outside. I don't know much about dressing nice (that's why I'm here) so I can't give you any clothing advice. I was gonna suggest floral dresses though. Try throwing on a baggy open cardigan when it's cold, it'll look cute with any of the outfits you mentioned. Oh, and if you're comfortable with it, buy some skirts that go above the knees. It just looks a lot cuter and since you're tall you probably have long legs which is a good thing to emphasize.

The glasses are cute imo but if you want new ones, try thinner frames or ones that aren't black, that will soften your face. As for your hair, on the days when you don't wash it, try putting it in a ponytail and only washing the bangs, that way you can unsweaty them without drying out your scalp. You may be using the wrong shampoo too. Make sure it isn't meant for oily hair and use a good conditioner.

Good luck and sorry about the testosterone thing, I didn't know middle schoolers were capable of engaging in biological warfare.
>>
>>12742998
I've got a lip gloss palette with a bunch of colors on it. Should I try natural colors or ...?

Thank you for the tip on going to Ulta instead of Mac. There's an Ulta right outside of my primary job so that makes it easy. And I'll ask about eyeliner/eyeshadow/brow stuff. They should be able to fill me in on that, right? (Does that cost money???)

Most skirts I buy end up going above the knees because they ride up as the day goes on and because I'm so tall that most clothing isn't made with my sizes in mind.

Growing up was awful. I'm glad I'm all grown up now and have a different set of problems. Thank you anon.

What is a good conditioner? If I go to a hair salon, can they tell me? I think I will take that 'wash your bangs' thing to heart though. They get oily really fast. Is there a such thing as ultra low-potency shampoo for washing tips, too?
>>
>>12742708
>You look disgusting. No amount of makeup or styling or fashion can do anything about that ugly fucking panface of yours. Kill yourself
wtf why so mean thats not even true
>>
I think you're pretty OP

I'd say maybe go for some more fashionable glasses. Other than that, I like the bangs I think they frame your face well.
>>
Just lurk on this site and don't listen to the people on here putting you down. Seriously just ignore them, our face also looks a bit puffy maybe you can lose some weight, and possibly get a haircut. You should find outfits you like online RT to emulate them, but nothing too fancy, just basic outfits.
>>
>>12742702
what are the strong features u are referring to?
>>
>>12742793
Wait, what is this? I feel so blessed and confident right now, and I'm not even a guy. Just weird.

His hair is bad. Covers the balding, but failed attempt because his hair is too thin. Obvious what is wrong with the sunglasses. Teeth are bad. Nose is big. Face is pretty much covered but doesn't look very promising. He looks overall super goofy and even his pants are bad. Well, I guess he gets some points for having a seeminly okay/normal torso, not really visible what the rest of his body type or posture and length is. I guess the T-shirt is the best part. It does not matter if someone is sweet, okay? Well it does, but not in here. I usually adore the shy, nice and quiet type but this is just so anti-effort and he actually looks literally autistic.

I would just keep things the way they are. You two seem perfect for each other in that regard. You're obviously going to get comments if you ask for them here, this is a "fashion" "forum" with people from the goddamn Internet. If you really want to make a change then it should not come from a place like this. Perhaps some basic tips and advice, but the rest of it is going to be bs anyway. This is not going to change you. It has to come from yourself mostly. And to be honest I would be more ashamed of him than vice versa but okay.
>>
>>12742793
that hairstyle is weird.
is he balding?

(i can relate.) eh, he's alright I guess.

I'm absolutely against racemixing though.
>>
>>12742708
>>12742731
please be patient
she has autism
>>
>>12742928
you don't need to explain yourself. /fa/ is full of underaged retards who think they know everything and are snarky because they think they're funny, when really they're just mouthbreathing bandwagon asshats

your boyfriend looks somewhat beta but unlike these faggots he's actually working out and trying to be more masculine
>>
>>12743147
I can show you my official autism certificate and even I am not as slow and stupid. What is up with this girl?
>>
>>12743151
>my official autism certificate
no, I'm pretty sure you're just retarded, because you would know that autism is a spectrum, jerk off
>>
>>12742702
best advice I can give you is to lurk more find inspiration experiment and don't get discouraged

you need to develop your own style just study a lot of fits you like (and even ones you don't just for reference points)

an easy way to get started is to find some sort of celeb/model/public figure you feel that you share a resemblance/admiration for an develop a starting point there. accentuating your positive features is a good way to look a bit more serious and attractive, you're tall and skinny so you actually have a good start on dressing in a conventionally attractive manner
>>
>>12743019
I think a natural pinkish color would look best.

And nah the people at Ulta are paid to help customers so you don't have to pay them extra. Just tell them what you're looking for, and they'll give you ideas based on your skin type, skin tone, etc. You can get a "mini makeover" at Sephora for free too.

Pantene works really well for me, anything that says it's hydrating should be fine. Just make sure you keep it in for like three minutes.
>>
My ex was the same fucking way. So glad I don't have to drag her around places hoping she wont embarass me now.
>>
>>12743137
>I'm absolutely against racemixing though.
looooooooooooooooooooooool
>>
>>12742793
Holy fuck, this nigga's combover is unprecedented
>>
>>12743237
Enjoy being rejected from both side of races. Your child will love you dearly.
>>
>>12742793
It's because of his money, isn't it?
>>
Y'all both have no fashion sense whatsoever but that's just not everybodys thing. You seem very kind and genuine and in love. Leave this board and don't come back.
>>
>>12743243
No? He is legitimately attractive and the people who're saying he isn't are wrong.
>>
File: 1477085486173.png (408KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1477085486173.png
408KB, 500x334px
>>12743246
>hiking in jeans and t-shirt
>indicative of a lack of fashion sense
okay kid
>>
Ur boyfriend is not considered good looking by any western standard, he is just plain on the uffly side.

Move to any part of Europe and compare, he is a 4/10 in a good day.

Now,about u, ur not as bad as u think, but i wont extend on this.
>>
Show us ur body, so we can tell what kind of clothes would fit u better,and help u out annon, were trying to legitimately advice but we cant do, with all that bulky clothes covering u.
>>
>>12743256
I checked and I don't have any form fitting clothing though.
>>
>>12743259
Then show us a picture witouth clothes at all, is no diferent than when u go to the swimming pool.
And we may give u better sugestions, clothes ar for the body not the face after all.
>>
File: merleauponty.jpg (279KB, 1000x1596px) Image search: [Google]
merleauponty.jpg
279KB, 1000x1596px
>>12742702
You are cute OP. Keep rocking tshirts and shorts or whatever. By your measurements I can tell you've got the proper assets. Don't change yourself to satisfy some dumb idiot kid boyfriend. Good luck.
>>
>>12743256
>>12743273
Don't do this, they're creeps and they're just trying to embarrass/humiliate you.
>>
You my dear look like you would have a musky milky semisweet odour, yes mm. very nice. I would like to pour my meringue into your shepherds pie.
>>
>>12743279
How is humilliating a human body?
Ur the creep if u thing a human body is humilliating.
>>
File: sad girl.jpg (117KB, 554x800px) Image search: [Google]
sad girl.jpg
117KB, 554x800px
Cut your hair to ear/chin length and wear a choker

Then you'll have the sad girl aesthetic. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing fashion-wise
>>
>>12743289
Fuck no. She didn't say she wanted to look like a whore. Never recommend this terrible look to anyone.
>>
>>12743291
not that anon but tbhwy anon the best whores i've ever had were jungle asians
>>
>>12743292
That's racist and you're not funny.
>>
>>12743295
is it racist? or were all my best experiences paying for sex really with malaysians and vietnamese? it's a matter of opinion and you are speaking from an uninformed position. i think you are the racist one here, friend. and probably an American Protestant prude, as well. stop shitting up the thread. OP is a dear and my comments do not reflect on her.
>>
>>12743310
Yeah. Saying "jungle Asians" is definitely racist.
>>
>>12743317
>Jungle asian

OP described herself as such in >>12742729. As I said, she's a cutie and shouldn't feel she needs to change herself for no dumb idiot boy-man. Now if you're done virtue signaling in this thread please shut up because I will not reply to you again. Good day.
>>
>>12743237
>lol

"lol" what?
in case, you're a stupid dumblrina hyperfeminist SJW liberal leftist swine: Racemixing is frowned upon here and pretty much anywhere on 4chan for good reason.
>>
>>12743385
not being against race mixing doesn't make you a sjw you idiot

go outside
>>
>>12743390
aren't you sure you are projecting and assuming a little too much here? SJWs are still more likely to be pro-racemix than not so you have no argument, faggot.
>>
>>12743395
correlation isn't causation

most SJWs are pro-racemixing, yes, but so is any other decent person
>>
>>12743401
Both races are going to reject your child, if not your child is going to have difficulties adapting either race.
>>
>>12742757
dont watch krip

also dont listen to anyone on the shittier boards of 4chan, like this one. everyone here is a 16 year old white boy from michigan
>>
>>12743152
I was diagnosed with high-functioning autism whilr we were still at the DSM-IV, obviously it is now change to autism spectrum disorder in the fifth iteration. Just assumed people on here were too retarded to know any of this, since we all just use autism as a buzzword.
>>
>>12742717
kek
>>
>>12743385
>Racemixing is frowned upon here and pretty much anywhere on 4chan
Lol pol is not 4chan. You must have just started browsing here no longer than 2 years ago, right?
>>
>>12743019
>>12742702
Hey OP, I'd suggest that you should head to /fa/ or reddit for some basic fashion sense. You don't have to invest a lot of money but if you don't know what you're doing, dressing really basic like black and white colourblocking will help you. As a guy I can't really help you with your haircut but there are tons of girls in the thinspo thread over at /fa/ that could help you.
Also you might want to fix your weirdass posture like you did in those pictures.
>>
>>12742702
I get it that you have a bf, good for you.
If he really likes you then he'll like you whatever you decide to do.
You look like a highschooler so relax and let yourself grow up. Your real style will find itself and change. That's fine!
Finally, if you're looking for help then don't ask /fa/, talk to your normie friends.
>>
>>12742946
That sucks... Anyway you could always get feminizing surgeries that traps get. It seems pretty effective. That's really fucked up what they did, but the physical aspects should be reversible.
>>
>>12744157
I'm 26.

>>12744158
I've been saving up for that. I've just recently given up on the insurance company ever paying for it because they're heartless.
>>
File: 71GaqjqtzvL.jpg (132KB, 1274x1578px) Image search: [Google]
71GaqjqtzvL.jpg
132KB, 1274x1578px
>>12744201
If you're 26 then you don't look like it. You probably shouldn't be using le wacky facial expressions and you should most likely stop shopping in the juniors section

Also visit /cgl/ for makeup tutorials, and if you haven't read pic related please do so, it's some of the most barebones basic fashion advice.
>>
>>12742702
Dress like sora from kingdom hearts

You have his childlike disney face from the first game
>>
>>12743247
You're even more retarded than I thought. How can you be so blind, my God? Love sure does strange things to one.
>>
>>12743431
That's not even kripp streaming
>>
>>12742757
honestly op you look normal right now. Try making more serious expressions and change the frames of the glasses to something that compliment your face. Buying more monotone clothing with an emphasis on highlighting good features of yourself.

also read sticky and lurk <3
>>
>>12742702
why are girls allowed to be so autistic and still find bfs?
>>
>>12744322
Supply and demand
Men are told to competite for the supply.
>>
>>12744322
Some of us for weird reason ar really really atracted to autistic chicks, even if were handsome dudes like myself, but now in real life i can only seem to attract extroverted chicks, anywhere i go, but i have 0 look finding autistic chicks.

Where does ur kind hide?
Ar u not attracted to the man most women want like actors and models?
>>
>>12743431
>Michigan
That is not how you spell California
>>
>>12744342
that reason is because youre scared of dating someone normal and being seen for the weird faggot you are
>>
>>12743414
races don't 'rejct' children, wtf are you talking about. This is the rambling of a school shooter. Please seek help, this is only going to end with you severely depressed/suicidal
>>
>>12744394
im a weird faggot and i date normal i jsut bored of normal
>>
>>12742702
>that jawline
>those shoulders
>those non-existent tits
>that adam's apple
this is a guy, isn't it?
>>
>>12744342
I'm super autistic and have a shy and introverted personality but I like guys that are kind of the same. I get a lot of attention from the really outgoing types and both guys and girls that many people would consider to be really attractive, for some reason. However, I do not want guys that come off as superficial or even too confident. I am not looking for models or actor-types. I do enjoy attractive features but nothing stereotypical and in the end that can be anything depending on personal preference, not to mention that visuals are just part of the picture. Perhaps other girls feel similarly and that is why you do not find them so easily. Idk.
>>
>>12744404
Yeah thats what i have being feeling about girls like u.
Im really really outgoing and good looking, but when i try to approach that type of girl i got stopped without knowing what to do, like if i were some kind of asshole when im actually a really nice person inside, but i just feel for whatever reason that i can understand myself better with an autitic chick than the outgoing girls.Im a weirdo inside, and with the outgoing after all the sex, theyre not what im looking for in a girl, im kinda prone to dom with people who get insecure about what to do, and help them, just i tend to scare insecure girls.
I feel like my brain malfunction when im around an autistic girl,because i dont know what to say, even if im usually the man with great game with other girls.
But i do come off as too confident, almost all the time.
Have u ever done the mbti test? i always came out as entp, and while im really introverted inside ,i kinda proyect something different to the outside, and is being a nightmare trying to aproach girls with the real me i do not have a default beta mode like most other guys do.

Thank u Anon, u helped me get some vision from ur perspective.
>>
>>12742757
cute
Clean up the bangs
Accentuate curls with oils
Buy some baremetal frames if you can
>>
Buy basic shit from uniqlo and work out like crazy. That's literally all you need to do to look presentable. Maybe get a diffrent haircut.
>>
Is this an elaborate troll?

Every reply is like dumping more blood in the water.
>>
File: 1455954569079.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455954569079.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>
>>12742793
i didn't read the rest of this thread but why does this mf wear jeans when hiking
>>
>>12742757

I'm a regular anon who's lurking /fa/ for the first time out of curiosity while I'm waiting for the bus. Just wanted to say that you look really cute in this one
>>
>>12742969
>says the virgin

Its funny because im most likely right
>>
>>12744991
Yes you're right, and so what? You think Alpha's who can make their own race wet are going to bother 2nd tier races?
>>
>>12744588
I went looking for glasses today with the bf and I found that glasses which kinda make a ^ shape instead of a v shape work best for me, especially when the bridge is thin and it has little volume in all places. The glasses that I seem to've looked best in were ones which did not have frames, but those are not capable of handling the lens thickness that I require for normal sight.

On curls, IDK if I just do curls wrong, but they seem to make my face appear more angular, resulting in a more self-conscious me that I don't enjoy being.

>>12744425
From an outside and an inside perspective I have an outgoing personality. The issue is that I'm very... unaware of my surroundings? Like today I was on a date with the bf and we were going to see the movie It (2017). He went to the bathroom while I got popcorn and a drink for two and I stood in the line on the left. The line on the left cleared and I got popcorn and a drink and ranch salt. I was paying for my order when I heard a lady say "boy" in a really loud manner. So I looked at her and then I looked where she was looking, but there was nobody there, so I thought nothing of it. But then a few seconds later she was standing right next to me screaming at me about how I cut in front of all these people and she pointed at the people in line. I told her that I was in the other line and she said that there was no other line and repeated that I cut in front of all the people she was pointing at. So I apologized to the people who were standing in line but they just kinda avoided looking at me except for the couple who were presently at the concessions stand. The lady of that couple turned to me and said that it was no big deal and smiled at me as the angry lady started to huff off. As the angry lady was storming off, she yelled that I was rude and a liar, that I should feel ashamed, paused, and then screamed "boy". The concessions person told me after she left that I shouldn't feel too bad even though I did (cont)
>>
>>12745376
(cont) cut a few people in line. It wasn't nearly as big a deal as she made it out to be and he knew that I didn't do it intentionally. He then told me not to mind the whole 'boy' comment, and that the angry lady was just looking for creative ways to call me ugly. Maybe I should get feminizing surgeries though. It kinda stings.
>>
File: 1468444327186.jpg (47KB, 375x541px) Image search: [Google]
1468444327186.jpg
47KB, 375x541px
>>12744395
he's not entirely wrong friendo. i guess outsiders would assume that mixed race people have the racial identities of both parents, but as a halfie myself it certainly feels sometimes like i have neither. i look completely different to everyone else and i've got elliot rodger, keanu reeves and emily grey to look up to

of course the value of "racial identity" is pretty much zero haha, so you get over it eventually. i don't think professional help is very helpful though, my psych was not equipped to deal with red pill stuff like that. she was more like "i'm sorry you feel that way, are you eating right? and getting enough sleep?"

4chan is a good place to discuss it openly though
>>
File: 1475303936617.jpg (63KB, 476x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475303936617.jpg
63KB, 476x750px
>>12745376
>>12745380
not much you could have done to avoid that faux pas as far as I can tell. I don't have autism myself but I imagine it makes things difficult.

One of the quick fixes to finding your femininity is wearing dresses. Skirts are easier to mess up. Refer to pic related. You might also tie your hair, not in a ponytail, but just make it all stay behind your ears.
>>
>>12745376
Wow that must have sucked, dont get the surgerys i show ur pictures and i think u look cute,that women called u boy becasue she thoug u were a new modern bigender twiter person, and tried to shame u for no reason that she thoug u were one of them, she didnt even stop to think that ur a person, and that ur not doing what ur doing as a rebelious teenager, but thats how u ar.
IF ssmething like that happened to my girl, i would sotrmed off and screamed at the angry lady until her angry piggy face turned into sorrow.But well this attitude as the other anon told me, is the main reason i scare off autitic chicks, i just thing u have never feeled like a woman, and even know ur develooping fear and saddness of not being too feminine, an d ur boyfriend even if she likes u, is not helping u realize the woman u ar, and i understand with ur personality,with what happened to us as a child, thats difficult to deal as u age.
I have suffered discrimination because my features as a child, weird thing is when puberty hitted my features became hot and i used them to get a social leverage,but asa a child my skin color let to many people calling me niger, insulting me, trying to attack me, and im not black i look like an non fitness jason momoa.

One question i have for u, does it happen to u that when u talk to someone that person feels judged by u? That happens to me, when i got close to a woman like u, and i cant help but feel attacked, since i was bullied, thats the main reason i cant think properly when around, is like i was fucked up from my early ages, to nto be able to get closer to people i like because those fucking soul scars.And the worst part is the lack of awareness from ur side, makes my small clues about how really im an useless.

Dont let anyone, not even those that make u feel loved make u believe ur not enough or ur not beautyfull, u have to realize that ur a beautyfull human,inside and outside.
>>
Is OP still around?
>>
File: RgfW8Kt.jpg (787KB, 1820x1520px) Image search: [Google]
RgfW8Kt.jpg
787KB, 1820x1520px
>>12742702
>>12742757
bitch being an asian is the easiest
just wear the basic asian girl outfits and makeup and you are good
>>
>>12745986
Yes I am.

>>12745801
I'm not sure what you're asking me.

>>12746041
Your easy isn't easy for me.

>>12745702
>wear dresses
I've been doing this for a while. I try to wear sleeved hourglass dresses. It helps because then I don't have to figure out anything except for how cold it is outside so that if it's cold I put on a generic hat, scarf, boots, gloves and thermal tights.
>>
>>12746888
checked

>I try to wear sleeved hourglass dresses.
What does that look like?
Would you mind trying to put a fit together that uses a dress so we can see how you do and give tips on it? Crop your face out if you want.
>>
>>12746919
I'll do that when I get home from work. I typically work very long days and am typically given to 7a-10p shifts four times a week. Today is one such day.
>>
I think a bob with bangs would really suit you. You are lucky that you don't have frizzy hair. So maybe show this picture to the hairdresser?
>>
>>12745438

Oh shut up, I'm mixed (quarter asian), I can tell you straight up that I've never had any identity crisis or gotten shit for it. Stop spreading this cancerous /r/hapas /pol/ agenda, that all mixed people are mentally ill freaks. It's not your racial makeup, the problem is you yourself and your diseased mind
>>
>>12746888
>Your easy isn't easy for me
tell me whats so difficult about it.
>>
1. put on yeezys and wear off-white
2. dump the bf
3. ???
4. profit
>>
>>12742793
holy fuck wmaf is real lmaooooooo. i didnt really thnk much of this until i saw teh bf desu. this is ur child's future
>>
why is every fuckin one picking the bait
>>
Hey desu you are really cute. My suggestion is to browse this board every day, make a new folder, save pictures of fits and styles you like and just buy the same stuff, eventually you'll be able to make your own style, Also, read the sticky. When you get better looking I can bet you'll dump that loser bf lmao ok have a nice day
>>
>>12742793
lol thanks for the confidence boost
>>
>>12742702
if it's worth something, i got hard when i pictured you naked in photoshop
>>
>>12747412
>mixed
>quarter
>implying you understand the plight of being literally half-half of two cultures with completely different standards and expectations
quit acting like you're oh-so-cool and relatable
>>
>>12747536
I'm sterile. My doctor doesn't know whether it's cause I was poisoned in middle school or if it's because I was just sterile from birth, but I'll never become pregnant for better or worse.

I'm gonna change out of my work clothes and put on a dress that I like. It's the one from when I did my anime date with Takeo from Ore Monogatari.
>>
>>12748023
is that you??

you look like such a cute here
>>
>>12748023
i will be your takeo ;))
>>
>>12748023
>>12748024
Yeah OP if that's you then there's literally no reason for you to have made this thread, cuz you look gorgeous in it. Do more of this regardless.
>>
File: thirsty.gif (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty.gif
17KB, 640x480px
>>12748024
>>
File: 1477239399292.jpg (151KB, 744x795px) Image search: [Google]
1477239399292.jpg
151KB, 744x795px
>>12748030
>>
>>12742757
u don't look like a "beanpole". my advice is probably lose some weight. u have a big jaw but ur Asian so that just hoe u look. but yea u look overweight
>>
>>12748030
i'm just trying to help her out, holy shit
>>
>>12748038
Thinspo get out. Keep your mental illness in the thread or psych ward it belongs
>>
File: Eye of the World 125.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Eye of the World 125.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>12748023
My webcam really sucks. I don't think this photo is going to be so helpful, but here.
>>
>>12748038
I'm 150lbs and 6', so I'm definitely not overweight. Maybe the photos are misleading?
>>
File: 1493533860386.jpg (179KB, 1261x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493533860386.jpg
179KB, 1261x1080px
>>12748051
You look like Samantha from The Ring here because of the lighting but it's a good looking dress and you've already proven you look good in it.

This is fine OP. Very feminine, keep it like this until you start shedding parts of your autism and can safely pull off skirts and pants in a mature way. This shouldn't embarrass your bf
>>
>>12742843
>haircut that doesn't have bangs

lmao, don't listen to this turbonerd
>>
>>12748058
>shedding parts of your autism

I think the part that I'm happiest to have see go is the stutter. I used to have a really bad anxiety triggered stutter and it really fucked with my ability to not be laughed at.

I remember I called a lady to talk to her about her networking request and I couldn't get past the introduction, so the lady apologized and told me that it was nice that I was taking initiative but that I should leave the phone calls for the people without disability. I think the most damaging part of that line was her sincerity.
>>
>>12748051
>>12748023
please don't get any kind of surgery to """correct""" your appearance. you're just a tough woman. whether it's a random mutation or the activation of a recessive gene that gives females too much testosterone during puberty, it doesn't matter. just love yourself because you're enough.
>>
File: 1118full-ludi-delfino.jpg (190KB, 1118x1677px) Image search: [Google]
1118full-ludi-delfino.jpg
190KB, 1118x1677px
>>12748053
u dont look 6 feet. have u actually measure yourself, or did you just imagine that number into existence. did you meet a short guy who told you he was 6 feet once and then though "shit i am taller than him, so i must be at least 6 feet tall"

and while you arent really overweight, i grant that, you aren't thin. most definitely not "beanpole"...that is a self-descriptor that you should immediately relinquish. you have at least a mesomorphic body type. this is a beanpole

desu even if u were 6 feet, barely, 150 is a healthy weight, putting you at normal or "healthy", which completly excludes a descriptor like "beanpole".

but as i said, u do not look 6 actual real feet tall, and thus your 150 pound number is overweight. i would peg u at no more than 5'10 based on the height of that dresser.
>>
File: ID FRONT.jpg (557KB, 2121x1391px) Image search: [Google]
ID FRONT.jpg
557KB, 2121x1391px
>>12748075
Why would I lie?
>>
>>12748078
>calls herself a jungle asian
>is actually an eskimo

I've been baited
>>
>>12748081
I'm 50% Korean 50% something else. I grew up in America.
>>
>>12748082
Doesn't change the fact that you live in an igloo
>>
>>12748078
>alaska
hey neighbor, thought I was the only one. if you and your bf don't work out, you have someone down the road willing to stuff your peach.
>>
>>12748116
Stuff my peach?

>>12748101
The standard of living in Alaska is quite high, actually. The only caveat is most people use have to use cellular based internet in order to have access to decent speeds in rural areas.
>>
you self report your own height drivers license. this means literally nothing in terms of proving your height, you might be tall, but i dont buy it. any way that isnt my qualm, my qualm is you are not a "beanpole", you aren't thin. you look like a strong muscular thicker person, youre just a large person, for being a woman. you are not a beanpole. and this is why i say lose some weight, to look more feminine. take some chubbiness out of your large jaw face. you can change clothe s and all that crap, but it really doesnt do much.
>>
>>12742757
this is not the face/shoulders/neck, of a girl who is a "beanpole"...you have big shoulders and a thick muscular neck, and large cheek bones and jaw. but you could lose some weight, and it would take that thicker neck down a notch, and take some bulk off the shoulders. try changing your diet, and eating less fat foods.
>>
>>12748135
Holy shit fuck off you nutcase
>>
what's with all the hatred?

Giving internet to the third worlders was a bad idea
>>
>>12748078

for fuck's sakes.. youre 26 and you're getting advice from 15-20 year olds in this thread you mong.

Get the fuck off the internet and start developing yourself you retard.
>>
>>12742702
>People are complimenting this testosterone-enhanced, sterile, mixed-breed literal autist

This is truly the worst board. But what did I expect of women and children?
>>
>>12746888
Okay, good. Post something you'd usually wear. Like, get up and take a picture of how you dress yourself.
>>
>>12748614
Forgot to say, that no dresses.
>>
>>12748458
idk about everyone else but i'm almost 25
>>
This is some next level autism, wow
>>
File: tastes good.jpg (23KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
tastes good.jpg
23KB, 300x470px
>>12748123
>Stuff my peach?
If you insist.
>>
your boyfriend looks like a cuck
>>
>>12742702
>42, 27, 39

>bean pole

hahaha
>>
Is there anything worth reading in this thread? I see a lot of walls of text but don't want to go through all of it.
>>
>>12750356
OP tells here life story sporadically but the only worthwhile advice boils down to "wear long dresses" like so
>>12748023

It's mostly insults and inexperienced, bad advice
>>
File: 1325564729811.jpg (16KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1325564729811.jpg
16KB, 380x285px
>>12748075
>using a photoshopped glam model as reference
>>
>>12750360
that's cute as fuck
>>
>>12743289
holy fuck imagine unironically finding this cool
>>
You're OK OP. I wouldn't bother asking advice on here, most people here qre underage and have a terrible sense of fashion which consists on overpriced funny looking clothes. They are rude because they think it makes them look cool like le lonely smoking animu character.
>>
File: 1479424690336.png (373KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479424690336.png
373KB, 460x300px
>>12742793
eternal anglo teeth, disgusting
>>
desu /fa/ is pretty much a giant sausage fest and >>/reddit/ would actually be a lot more helpful. That being said, hair wise, yours looks kind of greasy and having a really good clarifying shampoo 1x week is good for buildup. If you have straight up dandruff, you'll need a medicated product like Selsun Blue or a shampoo with Salicylic Acid. Massage the shit out of your head to really clean the junk out. I use RedKen.

Secondly, your glasses are too small for your face, something bigger with a rounder bottom would complement your face more.

Third, makeup - your skin is really good already so you don't need a foundation. You lean more warm undertones, so you would probably look good with coral/peach/brown blushes- Clinique's Cheek pop are high quality. Eyeliner is something easy to learn, start basic with pencil eyeliners, then move towards liquid liners or gel liners. Pencil eyeliners- Milani Shadow eyes 12 hour wear. Liquid- Nyx has the Epic ink liner. Gel eyeliner - I like Mac's Blacktrack, Coloupop has cheaper alternatives. Mascara is probably the easiest way to look "made-up" really fast. Covergirl Lash Blast, Maybelline's Full n Soft Waterproof, and Loreal Telescopic are in my lineup. Eyebrows are probably not as important depending on how you style your hair, but since they pop through right now, they look really thin and sparse. Do you shape them yourself or get them waxed or threaded? Having a pencil to shape, then a pomade+brush to fill in would help give them a fuller, modern shape. I use the ABH ones, but the Milani Stay Put Brow and Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Crayon are good dupes. Since you seem uncomfortable with lip products, a tinted lip balm is fine. The Rosebud Salve gives a nice pink tone to the lips without being too noticeable.

So I know that's a lot of info but that's really as basic as it gets. Blush, Mascara, Eyeliner, Eyebrows, Lip Balm. Of course, add and subtract depending on what you want.
>>
this is a trans man
>>
>>12748474
Fuck off bitter neckbeard. Go back to pol
>>
>>12742928
R9k is not a board for people who have significant others.
>>
>>12745438
Remember Saint Elliot
>>
>>12742757
you went male to female?
>>
>>12751788
>>12750540
No I'm just the normal kind of ugly.

The advice advice has been helpful, guys. Thanks. :)
>>
File: yami.jpg (12KB, 236x181px) Image search: [Google]
yami.jpg
12KB, 236x181px
>>12751868
Don't worry, autist girl... I still love you... tonight at my place... you bring the wine.
>>
>>12748078
Hey, I gave advice above and I'm 26!
>>
>>12746041
Yeah just dress like sua yoo right here and you're gold.
>>
>>12745438
this nigga is right about issues with identity. i'm half white/half latino and it's really hard to have a sense of identity growing up. just suck it up and get over it though. every mixed kid and immigrant child faces the same bullshit. being against race mixing is fucking retarded
>>
>>12751868
>hurdurrr dhangs guize >:P

shut up and stop racemixing.
>>
>>12752739
>being against race mixing is fucking retarded

nah.
>>
File: tumblr_ow614f013o1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg (798KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ow614f013o1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg
798KB, 1200x1800px
>>12748023
trying to decipher if this isnt a trap

in any case, you could lose a couple pounds to slim down a bit. not necessary if you don't want to but it's an option

pickup learning how to do make up but you don't need to go full makeup guru

you've got manly facial features but slimming down may de-accentuate these.

avoid rectangular frames

get a different hair cut, 8:2 or so part or go full pixie. pixie or bobs look great on tall girls
>>
>>12752747
Technically there's no way that I can racemix, cause half white half korean. If I make babies with a korean, it's just as race mixing as if I did with a white guy. But that's all moot since I'm infertile. I haven't had the conversation with him yet. I hope he will be okay with either adopting or making lab babies using his sperm and my cousin's eggs. I really don't want him to have sex with anybody else, but I also want him to be able to pass on his genetics. I feel pretty inadequate as a woman because I'm infertile. But hey, thanks for the criticism; it was very constructive.

>>12752773
I won't get a pixie cut. It makes my face look even more manly. I'm technically a trap though because I was poisoned with growth hormone as a teen. So even though I never wanted to be on testosterone, I was, and I guess that makes me intersex or something.

I'll definitely take the advice on frames. I was looking at them yesterday and it was very obvious that some shapes were worse than others. It seems that ovals work best.

And I guess since there's not much else I can change about my appearance without surgery I'll lose a 5-15lbs and ask my boyfriend if it looks better.
>>
>>12752822
>I'll lose a 5-15lbs and ask my boyfriend if it looks better.
it's mentally ill thinspo losers who think you need to lose weight. neither of your body pics suggest unsightliness
>>
>>12752822
Dont worry is not like he can have sex with anybody else.
>>
>>12748458

over 20 here
f.o. kiddo this is obviously her way of developing herself and it's likely the easiest and best way to do it. we are all autistic too in some way so we can relate to her.
>>
File: street-style-band-tshirts-04.jpg (129KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
street-style-band-tshirts-04.jpg
129KB, 640x960px
Hey there,
I'm a tall women that got into dressing well after turning 20 as well, so I might have a few tips for you.

There are different body Types like the A-line or the hourglass. Try finding out what type fits you best and read what they recommend to wear.
Mostly though, just as you did with your glasses, take someone you trust, try stuff on, take what you feel comfortable in. Since you are tall it's possible clothes don't fit you as intended.
In my opinion, being natural is really Important to looking nice. I bet you can pull off wearing your Shirts if you combine them with a nice jacket, tight trousers and boots, for example. Find your own style! You will learning by trying out different clothes.

Depending the make up: look into Tutorials on youtube or something similar. It helped me understand how to apply eyeshadow and the like. There are Videos explaining how to do make up for different eye-shapes as well. Definitely start with natural stuff like light eyeshadow, pinkish lip gloss and the like. Mistakes are more obvious on dark shades. ^^;
Take yourself time, apply stuff, Repeat and learn if it went wrong. Looking like a Teenager can happen if you have trouble with the amount or Used too much color. If you wear glasses, they eat up color. They can cover mistakes but also darken the face, so stay with light tones if you are unsure.

For the hair I like to trust a good hair cutter. They gave me great tips on how to style mine. Moisturizing it with hair oil in the tips After washing weights it down less than conditioner, but as always what works can differ from person to person.
Bangs and glasses can look strict in combination. You can try Brighter frames or grow out you bangs.

Good luck!

(English isn't my First language, so I hope I haven't gotten any product wrong)
>>
>>12753050

Also you don't have to be self-conscious about your chin. You look really nice in the picture with the neutral expression. Maybe people lied to you when you were younger or caught you in a bad growth spurt.
>>
>>12742708
Fucking 4chan.
she doesn't look bad give her a break.
>>
>>12750505
You're a good person. OP, stop giving the trolls and mentally ill assholes the attention they want and listen to this anon instead.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.