[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are skinny jeans officialy >/out/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0091.jpg (657KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
657KB, 1000x1600px
are skinny jeans officialy >/out/?
>>
Pic related is the fit I wear, is this still /in/?
>>
Slim jeans will always be in. Super skinny jeans are out however.
>>
>>12741305
>>12741296
depends, how tall are you?
>>
>>12741309
this. Also I've worn skinny jeans for such a long time that regular jeans seem to look weird on me. But I'm also fairly thin and tall, so I think slimmer jeans suit me better.
>>
Like the poster before said super skinny is out (unless you're a super skelly)
I hope people venture more into cargo pants and loose fit jeans because I have thicc legs naturally
>>
>>12741296

It doesn't matter whats out or in. What matters is the fit and how you wear it. Thats having style.
>>
>>12741569
stop giving good advice on 4chan please it makes me feel insecure about following shitty trends that I learn about on /fa/
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-031938.png (998KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-031938.png
998KB, 720x1280px
I pull up in full Saint Laurent and vintage Dior, my $600 skinny jeans actively BTFO'ng the entire existence around me and my 60mm heels eradicating the ground beneath me, I weigh 130lbs but I am so effay that nobody would dare challenge me. I am become death.
>>
>>12741569
>>12741580
Is this /fa/ in a nutshell? I think it is
>>
File: who.png (121KB, 180x344px) Image search: [Google]
who.png
121KB, 180x344px
>>
>>12742672
Is that Saving Private Hamburger Hill?
>>
File: skinny.jpg (98KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
skinny.jpg
98KB, 375x500px
>>12741309
sorry but no. if you have a (wait for it) SKINNY frame, then you should be wearing (wait....) SKINNY jeans. only someone who is not SKINNY themselves would ever suggest that "skinny" is out. thats like saying FAT is out. it's a body type. and not all are truly SKINNY. if you are more thick, then SKINNY jeans will look retarded on you. just like a true SKINNY person, will not look that good wearing "SLIM" fit jeans. because SLIM fit, are designed to make thicker people look SLIMMER. Slim fit on SKINNY people just makes them look SKINNIER in a bad way.

____.
>>
>>12743047
ban
>>
>>12741296
btw the jeans in pic of OP, are NOT skinny. ffs. those are look like athletic levis fit, and the guy looks short height with average to thick body. those jeans look like they are a size 32 length way too long for him so he rolls up a ton, and it looks bad. he looks like he should be wearing 28 length if that.
>>
>>12741569
>doesn't matter whats out or in. What matters is the fit and how you wear it. Thats having style.

Do you ever think about how what you consider your style is something that was marketed to you with view to making you more like a gayboi?
>>
>>12743084
Originality is impossible, of course. Conciously following trends is like the opposite of even trying though, no? Why would you want to look like a shitty version of what's "in"?

If you're less than perfect physically you'll wind up hating yourself cause you can never attain the look of the trendsetters. If you are physically perfect or close to it then you're an asshole dressed in someone else's clothes.

Following trends is a lose-lose unless you want to impress other boring people.
>>
>>12743084

Well trying not to conform to a look these days is very difficult, or you end up looking like one of those idiots who only buy thrift and wear WW1 gasmasks with a poncho and rollerskates.

Point i'm trying to make is, if you are going for a look, make sure what you wear fits.
>>
>>12743208
>>12743371
My point was more that social engineers were working towards making us more effeminate and you should not want partake of that unless you're a Bottom. In which case you should repent.
>>
>>12743047
That guy has a skinny fat frame.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.