[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supreme drop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Supreme-logo-newyork.png (64KB, 1200x414px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme-logo-newyork.png
64KB, 1200x414px
Im a newbie when it comes to supreme and im struggeling to find an up to date time on when Supreme drops in the UK. I have heard it drops at 11am in EST, but last week it dropped for me at 11am GMT? If anyone would be able to tell me what time Supreme drops in the UK that would be great, thanks.
>>
>>12737313
It's every Friday at 1200 for UK
>>
>>12737313
Supreme drops at 11 am in London, just count the time difference to wear you live.
Btw, stop buying supreme.
>>
>>12737321
don't listen to this guy, that's the wrong info.

>>12737316
the anon is correct. it different for us as opposed to Burgers.
>>
File: buckop1.jpg (534KB, 1071x976px) Image search: [Google]
buckop1.jpg
534KB, 1071x976px
I rarely come to /fa/ nowadays as i go on /o/

but i swear there are always threads like this.

every year new kids find out about supreme and then when the time to buy it comes, they realize how fast it sells out then talks down on supreme when supreme is absolute shit to begin with. lol like clockwork.

You aren't going to be able to purchase what you want unless you have a bot or pay reseller prices.
>>
>>12737365
It's possible doing it manual. You just have to be fast. Got the chop sticks and Sake set manual last drop.
>>
>>12737321
Thanks man, great help, and there is just one shirt I want, not going full hypebeast.
>>
>>12737365
>You aren't going to be able to purchase what you want unless you have a bot or pay reseller prices.

This has never been true, things are just selling out faster than usual because the kids are desperate for anything Supreme after the summer, even box logo stuff will start sitting in a few weeks
>>
>>12737365
not true at all
there's only a couple of pieces each season that are hyped enough to need a bot
most items, and usually the ones worth buying and wearing, you can get easily without a bot. all you need to do is be ready at 10:55, and don't hesitate. most of the time autofill isn't even needed
>>
hello why is everything sold out and when are the logos with the box for sale?????
>>
>>12737460
L O L

O

L
>>
File: 1503019810865.png (86KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1503019810865.png
86KB, 292x292px
>>12737460
>>
>>12737460
supreme kek
>>
>>12737460
These are the people telling you how shit your taste is
>>
>>12737460
i know this is not legit but nov-dec normally
>>
File: supremeboxlogo.jpg (88KB, 1200x1516px) Image search: [Google]
supremeboxlogo.jpg
88KB, 1200x1516px
>>12737494
so how long will it take to buy it?? i have paypal and i usually have to check which i adress i have to use with paypal
>>
File: sbsup.jpg (236KB, 1170x781px) Image search: [Google]
sbsup.jpg
236KB, 1170x781px
Any of you guys getting any of the nikes? Im stuck between getting a color id want ro wear like yellow or teal or just going for whatever would resell the best.
>>
>>12737713
I don't think im gonna cop the nikes but i'm going to try cop a small box logo, they seem cool and have history of having decent resale prices.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.