[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fashion rules that should never be broken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: shirt.jpg (54KB, 530x278px) Image search: [Google]
shirt.jpg
54KB, 530x278px
ITT: Fashion rules that should never be broken
>>
>>12730911
>not tucking in your shirt
>>
>>12730911
who the fuck wears a t-shir at crotch level?
this thread already sucks
>>
>>12730911
>911
What are some rules for socks
>>
There are only a few things I'm autistic about
If you've taken the energy of putting on a dress shirt, it better fit correctly; I get super triggered when the shoulder seams are off center

Also, if you're wearing a logo tee from an athletic brand, the sneakers should be from the same brand. Wearing an Adidas and Nike logo together triggers me like crazy
>>
>>12730918
>wearing a belt
>>
>>12730911
wow man, it's just a t shirt who gives a d*mn
>>
>>12730947
>he doesn't like belts
>>
>>12730943
Why? Advertising is lame as shit..

I peel the Nike/addidas logos off by hitting it with a cheapo harbor freight heat gun
>>
>>12731065
I just don't buy logoed clothes, but this
>>
>>12730911
t. reddit

Fashion "rules" are grey area tripe that can always be ignored if you are attractive.

As much as I hate suspenders and belts worn together, I could care less if a pretty face is attached.
>>
>>12730925
Such a low quality bait.
A shirt is not a t-shirt.
>>
>>12730911
Then why do you post one that is wrong? Next youll tell us to never wear black and navy at the same time.
>>
>>12731094
do you mean couldn't care less
>>
>>12731285
In this case, "could care less" is more correct.
>>
>>12731447
No, it really isn't
>>
>>12731094
that just makes me care more
>>
There's only one rule... there are no rules.
>>
>>12730947
>he's not so skinny that he needs a belt to prevent his pants from slipping down
>>
>>12731172
do you think the intention of that shitty pic was to describe collared shirts
>>
god this board sucks now
>>
>>12731476
It's an american interpretation of an english saying
Americans say it wrong so I use the english one because it makes more sense

could care less implies that you are caring too much while the alternative implies the opposite
>>
>>12733353
Dude, holy shit. I am really sorry to break it to you but that is nowhere near what that phrase means. No one will interpret it like that
>>
>>12730911
If you're talking a t-shirt, I was under the impression it should go down to just over the belt line
>>
>>12733353
No. Just admit that you used the wrong word and move on.
>>
>>12733427

why did >>12730925 make such a post?
>>
so we mentioned 1 "rule" and everybody loses their shit?
man i was hoping for a good thread once in a while
>>
>>12731065
>harbor freight
I knew you were poor sieg
>>
>>12733359
what's it supposed to mean?
>>
>>12730911

Belt, shoes and watch strap should match. The watch at the very least needs to compliment the shoes and belt if not the same colour.

I get to the point where i make sure my watch metal matches the buckle metal as well the same colour leather strap and belt.
>>
>>12733716
The actual phrase is "I couldn't care less," meaning that you care so little, it's impossible to care less than you do. Eventually, many people started repeating the phrase incorrectly, saying "I could care less" while still intending the same meaning, which obviously makes no sense. They just accidentally dropped a syllable without noticing, but it completely changes the meaning of the phrase, and they rarely recognize that.
>>
>>12734344
i meant the other guy not you
>>
>>12734320
Nice rmrs meme
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.