[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remove it or wear it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Do you remove it or wear it?
>>
File: 0086.jpg (699KB, 2550x3600px) Image search: [Google]
0086.jpg
699KB, 2550x3600px
>>12727731
This is the only situation in which it's okay you keep the tag on
>>
>>12727731
remove it you fucking child, no one thinks u pretending to be a fighter pilot is cool.
>>
remove it. looks corny.
>>
>>12727731
>remove before flight
>hurr durr do you remove it ????!!?รท?!
Fucking retard what do you think?
>>
I put it on my keys, but I drive a Saab, so.
>>
>>12727731
remove it.
dont be a faggot and leave it on.
just like those faggots that leave on the stickers on hats.
>>
These are a big meme at my uni. I go to an aviation/aerospace focused school, everyone gets them to be cool. Same with NASA related clothing.

You may think it's played out, but they've already killed it dozens of times over
>>
Can't fly without removing it
>>
>>12727937
the hologram stickers are fine
tags got to go though
>>
What if I never plan to fly?
>>
>>12728251
>the hologram stickers are fine

No, they aren't. It's exactly what anon was talking about. It's ghetto. It was a way to let others know your tacky flatbrim little boy hat was a legit $20 official, not one of those $10 Chinese rip offs.
>>
>>12728273
a. holograms are cool, they reflect light
b. i can pull off wearing a loin cloth with war paint, because its not about what you wear, it's all about how you wear it, and no amount of your faggot buzzwords will ever change that fact
3. a hat is an accessory and accessories are supposed to shine
>>
>>12728298
You have never gone out in public in a loin cloth, friend. You can pretend you have just to prove your point, but even then you know your point is hollow. Even if you convinced this entire board that you have, you yourself would know there was an asterisk next to it.
>>
File: 51aohwcotGL.jpg (34KB, 493x500px) Image search: [Google]
51aohwcotGL.jpg
34KB, 493x500px
What about muji stickers on paper notebooks?
>>
>>12728314
It's fine to leave those on. They usually don't tear cleanly and messy residue isn't /fa/.
>>
>>12728234
NASA is legitimately cool though, no matter how many fans they have. I can't imagine NASA ever being lame
>>
>>12728304
well no I haven't
but that's only because I haven't found a proper animal skull mask to go with it
>>
>>12728407
If it's not a moose skull you're a Manlet.
>>
>>12728409
>herbivore skull
I require flesh tearing fangs
>>
>>12728413
Fair point. Carry on.
>>
>>12727933
>Saab
You fucking elitist
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.