[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else do this? Is it /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

Every night I put on a very nice outfit, like I really go all out with it. I do my hair and my face, make sure I look good. Then I sit down next to my computer, either get high or smoke a cigarette, and I stare at pictures of beautiful girls and cry. Good music has to be playing, usually soft rock or anything depressing. I usually get really deep in my thoughts and start imaging us together, traveling, making out, and just being in love. Am I the only one?

I dont cry everytime btw
>>
>>12726606
whats stopping you?
>>
>>12726612
from what?
>>
>>12726606
you're pretty ugly

you look sort of like a cavewoman

like not a hot cavewoman

just like a female ape
>>
>>12726624
nigga what
>>
>>12726606
i dont do this but i think i might start

like i already do most of this on a regular basis just not all at the same time
>>
>>12726615
being with a girl
>>
>>12726651
im a ugly fucking autistic loser
>>
>>12726606
I often stare into the mirror for hours while listening to Lana Del Rey, not because I'm good looking just because im autistic
>>
>>12726606
Completely overhaul your appearance.
Stop smoking cold turkey. Fake it till you make it.
>>
File: massagefrogs.jpg (58KB, 727x464px) Image search: [Google]
massagefrogs.jpg
58KB, 727x464px
at night i wear shorts and a really comfy hoodie. i drink tea with honey to relax a lil bit. then brush my teeth and go to bed without any screens because it will screw up my routine.
IS THIS SO HARD TO DO?
>>
>>12726720
Fucking madman. I bet you have energy throughout the day and shit too.
>>
>>12726779
ofcourse i do. i also eat 3 times a day without feeling hungry. my body is the ultimate normie
>>
>>12726786
Disgusting. I am literally gagging. Next you're going to tell me you have ambition and friends who you speak to frequently.
>>
>>12726801
in fact... there too many people talking to me at the moment. i wish i could tell them to shut up but they wont
>>
>>12726624
I kinda get what you're at
>>
>>12726720
>without any screens
>posting on 4chan

kid
>>
Aren't you kids busy with school? Even when I was a teenager I wasn't this pathetic.
>>
File: most complete striker.jpg (50KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
most complete striker.jpg
50KB, 577x1024px
>>12726606
Might try this tonight
>>
>>12728199
It's a Saturday night, who the fuck would be busy with school? You one of them retards or something?
>>
>>12726606
same, I feel like I have to dress up a lot more to feel happier about my end result. but then I just see a guy wearing a blank t-shirt looking super fucking good. I'm just like... shit lol
>>
>>12726662
so your mindset and self doubt then

here's the best advice i can think to give you

in every situation think
what would a successful MAN do?
and do it casually
>>
If this is a real post, and you want someone to talk to, you can reach me at earthmover at cock.li
Excuse the crassness, it's just a throwaway. But I'll respond.
>>
File: feels.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>12726606
So I'm not the only one.. that makes me feel better.
Thank you OP, and don't worry cuz everything's gonna be alright
=D
>>
This is the saddest fucking thing I've ever read on 4chan
>>
>>12726606
fucking kek
can you record you doing that for me.
>>
>>12726606
I recommend watching Synecdoche, New York

<3
>>
I do similar but without the dressing up
I have been trying to learn social skills and find hobbies and stuff lately, which only shines more light on how unlikable and shit I am because no one seems to be enjoying my company although im putting myself out there
When I wasnt trying I didnt feel so bad, after a few months ill probably become a shut in again if nothing works
>>
>>12726606
Wow OP shut the fuck up
>>
>>12731433
:(
>>
Are you a girl?
>>
>>12726606
Just go out and see what happens, or go full tinder or something. Meet new people with similar interest/hobbies and there will be someone.

I actually don't fucking know how there are girls that likes me. I mean, not complaints but I know I'm ugly fatass ;)

So simply go out, smoke and get high outside or cry outside to let people see your /fa/ ass.
>>
>>12731474
i wish i was
>>
>>12730854
Then you haven't seen much of this congolese water hockey forum.
>>
>>12726606
>>
File: 1504275898211.png (1MB, 623x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1504275898211.png
1MB, 623x1082px
>>12726606
...get a girlfriend then you autistic fuck????
>>
>>12731669
yeah op... JUST get a gf? why don't you JUST do that?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.