[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He looks a bit like the retarded freak I used to live next to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (22KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 340x450px
He looks a bit like the retarded freak I used to live next to as a kid. This takes me back to my most disturbing childhood memory.

>be 8/9 years old
>to the right of my house lives a divorced prick whose kids visit once every few months
>his FAS daughter is sort of friendly but kind of dumb
>his 10 year old son is a mentally challenged chubby midget and super violent (although he very much wanted to be my friend. I mostly acted friendly towards him and that kept him from biting me like he did with most kids on the street)
>to my left lives another divorced guy whose kids come over more often
>he has a son of about 11, a daughter of 9, and some disfigured 7 year old boy who was only physically challenged
>go over to the house on my house's left one day
>the 7 year old and FAS girl are playing in the living room
>dad is nowhere to be seen
>ask where the others are (the 11 year old was my best friend of the bunch)
>"they're upstairs"
>go upstairs
>hear crying
>enter the kids's bedroom
>the retarded freak is somehow raping the 9 year old girl with his 10 year old penis
>the 11 year old guy is sitting in a chair and is watching his sister getting raped
>the 11 year old is giving the retard directions
>walk away without them noticing me
>stop hanging out with those kids
>never mention it to anyone until this post
>>
File: 1502934829249.gif (521KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502934829249.gif
521KB, 200x200px
Mhm?
>>
>>12726213
Are you certain it wasn't him?
>>
File: 09-02-01.44.07.jpg (107KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
09-02-01.44.07.jpg
107KB, 650x650px
>>12726213
It all makes sense now seimanpie
>>
>>12726213
I knew this was going to be good.
10/10
>>
>>12726213
stop posting this on every board

>varg on /pol/
>fantano on /mu/
>rick owens on /fa/
>>
File: 37d.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
37d.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>12726340
>>
I have a similar experience, OP.
I can't even watch Raf Simons because he gives me the same creepy vibes as my sociopathic uncle who forced me to dress up as batgirl everytime I would go see him.
It kept getting more and more perverse to the point where he would lock me in his closet and laugh at me until he would make me do her voice and scream to get out.
Sounds kind of silly looking back but I'm still traumatized by it because of how passive aggressive he was.
I mean everything from the accent to the look was just like Raf and Raf gives me the same psycho killer vibes
>>
Not a memer like OP, but I got a story.

Rick Owens, who came to our university, gave a crappy speech rife with lame fart jokes, was rude and disrespectful with the people who organized the event (there were a couple campus clubs working on it for about a year). He equated one of the group's member's philosophy major as a degree in mental masturbation.
We were so pumped to hear a talk about the tailoring, fabrics, shoemaking and lifting, and instead he gave a speech on debunking lame popular streetwear misconceptions such as "Supreme" because the organizing club is known as a skeptic/secular fashion society. He then basically said he did us a favor and that we "owed him one" for that.
He delivered a private lecture to our group and members of the campus physics club in which he realized he had said something witty, whipped out his black alligator skin spell book, and spent the next fifteen minutes trying to come up with the perfect wording for it to cast a spell to his warlock wife. In the middle of a lecture we spent a year's work and $95k total to organize.
>>
>>12726392
Based
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.