[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decided to buy de meme watch.Which version, though? Left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: memewatch.png (791KB, 929x817px) Image search: [Google]
memewatch.png
791KB, 929x817px
Decided to buy de meme watch.Which version, though?

Left is 169
Right is 158
>>
If you can't decide, please do not fall for the meme.
>>
>>12725868
I'm getting the fake ones anyway for USD 10, literally
>>
>>12725883
I just bought the one on the right, which is real for £12 off Amazon. £12 is $16, so please don't buy a fake watch for $6 less anon.
>>
i have the 158 and i am extremly happy with it.
>>
>>12725864
This is streetwear hypebeast 90's revival geek culture infantilism of the consumer watch, don't get them
>>
>>12725864
If you have a wrist larger than a little girls then go with ther left.

>>12726248
I just think they look awesome.
>>
I have the 158, it's small but I like it. I kind of regret not going with the 169 ,if you have bigger wrists like me get that one.
>>
>>12725977
Could you post a pic, please?
>>
>>12725864
i own the one to the left (YES), its probably my best buy in a while
>>
w168 is just a tad big thicker, they're both the same size though nearly. w158 is sleeker
>>
File: casiow168.jpg (82KB, 697x595px) Image search: [Google]
casiow168.jpg
82KB, 697x595px
>>
I bought the one on the left about a week ago and love it
>>
I was thinking of getting me one of these, why are they so bad?
>>
Is this a good watch for a girl?
>>
>>12726589
yeah, it looks like a girl's watch anyway since it's small
>>
>>12726581
they're popular ergo bad
>>
THE STRAP PLUCKS HAIRS FROM MY ARM

how to stop?
>>
If you're buying this now you're already too late to the meme
>>
>>12726793
Memes hit late where I leave

>>12726589
Sure it would
>>
>>12726778
This. That's why I went with the Casio F-91W.

Comfiest nigga on planet earth. $5 on Amazon, /fa/ af
>>
the electro luminescence on the 169 makes it worth it over any sort of preference you might have for the 158 for any reason (price, strap, cool points, w/e)
>>
>>12729168
adding on
theyre indistinguishable from >arms length and even <arms length only to people like you and me who have autistically picked the watches details apart
>>
>>12726431
That looks wrong
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.