[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>about to wear Rick the first time this weekend >pack shirts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1485772251077.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485772251077.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>about to wear Rick the first time this weekend
>pack shirts and prisoners i bought into my bag
>check how to wash each just for good measure
>shirts say "do not water wash"

how do I wash them then?
>>
>>12721039
you have to buy a new one when it gets dirty
>>
>>12721039
this picture combined with your post made me laugh. ty op
>>
>>12721050
alright. good thing I bought three
>>
>>12721039
with fire obviously
>>
File: 1453782577435.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
1453782577435.png
226KB, 468x345px
I need to know, is this part of the Rick lifestyle? am I supposed to wash them anyway to show I'm not afraid to break rules?
>>
>>12721039
dry clean
>>
>>12721076
does a 100% cotton shirt REALLY need a dry cleaner?
>>
>>12721039
depends on the material
if it's one of the thin cotton shirts, just hand wash it, they are delicate and will get fucked by machine
>>
>>12721086
2 are the twisted seam cotton shirts, one's a level tee. think they'd be a-ok to hand wash despite it saying not to water wash?
>>
>>12721039
they dissolve in water, always wear an undershirt to absorb the sweat
>>
>>12721091

Yeah I hand wash all my rick

Hem them if you want to prolong fraying but inevitably the delicate stuff will get a bit trashed.
>>
File: the image of god.jpg (25KB, 238x242px) Image search: [Google]
the image of god.jpg
25KB, 238x242px
>>12721039
lmao newfags with their first rick pieces lemme tell you if you still depend on water to drink/clean/piss/shit in, you wil never make mr. owens proud
>>
>>12721076
dry cleaning actually uses water you know, but yeah it should probably be better
>>
>>12721091
Yeah absolutely, I wash mine by hand all the time
I've heard people washing them in machines, just get one of those bags for delicate items, low heat, gentle wash and no spin cycle and supposedly they are fine but that just sounds more hassle than hand washing to me.
Most rick says to handwash it but for regular thickness cotton products for example, I just throw them in the machine on regular programs and they are fine.
Wool/silk of course you don't even need to wash unless you stain them.
>>
didnt this rick fag stated that clothes have to be practical? "i can carry a whole bock in the inside", "i can can train in the gym with them"
and you cant wash them in a machine?
>trash
degenerated nigger tier
>>
>>12721136
one of his eyes is low on battery
>>
>>12721212
rick owens is only good in concept
>>
>>12721212
>didnt this rick fag stated that clothes have to be practical?
No he didn't
>>
>>12721472
he did.
>>
just woke up, cheers for the help, if anything goes wrong and it gets ruined I'm gonna just say i
>>
This is why you buy fake rick shirts, but everything else rick you buy real
>>
File: bts armour 6.jpg (47KB, 400x405px) Image search: [Google]
bts armour 6.jpg
47KB, 400x405px
Beautiful thread. Made me smirk with teeth showing. Well done OP you absolute retard. Enjoy hand washing your overpriced trash clothes.
>>
this whole thread is why rick is deeply uncool
>>
>>12721150
Dry cleaning does not use water. Just because something is liquid doesn't mean there is water in it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.