[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest. Would I be a monumental faggot if I wore these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Be honest. Would I be a monumental faggot if I wore these?
>>
>>12715369
they look cheap
don't buy any power ranger cosplay
>>
Yes. And also if you didn't
>>
File: A U R Y O N F.png (245KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
A U R Y O N F.png
245KB, 250x250px
>>12715369

>SO CONFORMISTICALLY INSECURE OF HIMSELF THAT HE FEELS HESITANT TO WEARING SIMPLE NEOPRENE, AND RUBBER, SHOES.

PATHETIC.
>>
>>12715369
I think they're nice, Id me
>>
>>12715390
Bodied
>>
I've seen these on aliexpress
But for less than $30 would be great athelesiure wear
>>
File: IMG_20170821_182611818.jpg (1017KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_182611818.jpg
1017KB, 1440x2560px
>>12715409
Almost every fucking thread on this board is some sort of version of this..

Don't know why.

Back in the hayday of /fa/ ppl would make threads that they liked and hope it attracted like minded individuals to discuss or post inspo like lunarcore/milspo/techwear/gothninja/palewave/DiY/street wear etc, etc.

Nowadays almost 75% of this board is "IS X,Y, OR Z EFFAY?!? I CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF AND FIND A STYLE OR LOOL I LIKE WITHOUT 1ST GETTING AN INYERNET IMAGE BOARD TO APPROVE!?!"

Before it was do 1st, ask later, it never ask at all
That's how we ended up with very weird/cool/interesting/out there "cores" like I already stated

Everyone always jokes that 4chan is full of 16yr olds now but in this case it really feels like everyone on this board now is INSANELY insecure in their tastes and style or lack thereof,

Wtf happened??

I love making and wearing milspo X lunarcore, but I'm not gonna ask it it's ok to wear it or apologize for it, that's ridiculous and wimpy, if you really really like something then it should really only matter to you
Idk, just seems like there's too many aimless sheeple in here with no opinions or tastes of their own and have to ask permission to wear every piece they want or like, it's annoying manga..

>Pic related some fa doodles I made at the lake, cause it's the fucking end of summer m80
>>
>>12715514
dude it was just a question. lighten the fuck up.
>>
>>12715514

I TOTALLY CONCUR.

I THINK THAT THIS ORIGINATES FROM TWO MAIN CAUSES: (1) THE WEBSITE'S CULTURAL DECAY, AND (2) THE GRADUAL REPLACEMENT OF THE USERBASE BY THE YOUNGER GENERATION —US "MILLENNIALS"/GENERATION "Y" ARE BOLDER, AND MORE IMPULSIVE, THAN THE MORE TIMID, AND CONFORMISTIC, "HOMELANDERS"/GENERATION "Z"
>>
>>12715524
But this question literally gets asked all day, EVERY day
And for some of us it gets very tiring and sad that no one can just fucking wear what they like and male inspo threads like ppl used to do
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.