[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hair Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0452.jpg (180KB, 1065x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.jpg
180KB, 1065x960px
My hair's become a bit of Jewfro, any way to sort it out? My hair is naturally thick and curly so I'm quite limited in terms of styles.
>>
Sorry op you lost that genetic lottery and were born ginger. Consider suicide
>>
>>12714851
Yeah, that option is definitely on the cards.
>>
>>12714849
use some girly conditioner shit to make it softer, try straightening it or wetting it and brushing it out

If that doesn't work, thin it and grow it a little longer so it weighs too much to jewfro
>>
>>12714849
Kill yourself or shave it
not buzz but shave
>>
>>12714849
I'm auburn hair, so I got a bit better off the foot. If you want ginger hair to work, you need to get a more modern look, lose weight, and grow something of a beard. For hair, use conditioner because your hair seems like you use fuck all. Tea tree oil etc.
>>
>>12714849
>my hair is naturally thick

looks like not for long
>>
File: 1503889750390.jpg (720KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1503889750390.jpg
720KB, 1520x2688px
I posted in another thread but no one was responding? This is my hair washed and swept over without any product. How do you guys recommend I style it? What cut should I get? My hair also tends to stick up on the sides, which I hate and can't seem to fix. I want to try something new, and if you guys could help me out, that'd be awesome.
>>
>>12715329
Grow it out longer. Use more conditioner, less shampoo, since it seems to be more fringed than soft. Generally, if you work a hard job and sweat a lot, shampoo everyday. If it's sedentary office work, shampoo every other day-every 5 days, and only condition after shampooing. Your hair will stop being fringed like this and will rest naturally on your head instead of being dry and sticking out.
For the cut, follow the steps above THEN come back to either a hair gen or this thread and we'll go from there.
>>
>>12715333
Trips of truth.

But I used to have my hair grown out longer, problem is my hair tends to sit as a bowl cut when long. I'll start conditioning it instead of shampoo and then come back. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1503003602049.jpg (13KB, 347x384px) Image search: [Google]
1503003602049.jpg
13KB, 347x384px
>>12714851
This

I fucking hate it

Shit ain't fair senpai
>>
if you wear nice clothes and work out a bit more you could pull this off. i think this is generally the coolest thing one can do with curly hair, but sometimes its hard to make it look good.
>>
>>12715537
use coconut oil or other moisturizing products to lose the frizz.
>>
>>12714925
>>12715318
>>12715537
>>12715541
Thanks for the advice, anons! I'm going to go get my haircut today and I'll get some conditioner/tea tree oil whilst I'm out.
>>
>>12715965
Nonono, tea tree oil shampoo/conditioner.
>>
>>12714849
pomade

if that doesnt work try everything. i had the exact same hair as you but dark brown in highschool i started putting pomade in it and training my hair, then started putting coconut oil in it. women just want to touch it all the time. curly hair is a gift if you lean how to manage it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.